Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram (25422 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by ikeyman00(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
@@@@

let some people keep deceiving theirselves

boko want shaira abi

shaira is moslem issue

this is northern nigeria we are talking about

if it was about molesting child and that; then that is a clear isolated issue and a crime that happens anywhere

but we are talking about people blowing up their fellow humans in masses after praying to allah to guide them in their deed

so molsem schoolar what are u talking about!!
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Chainrule4me: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
BH Are ignorant of both religion and educatn,if nt a man wil nt b brainwash 2d xtent of death,i dnt knw if dey dnt undastand scripture wen Allah says in Q4vs 29-30,dat do nt kill urself(nor kill others),whosoever commits dat aggresion and injustice shal b cast to hell fire.Prophet(pbuh)said whosoever kills himself wit something in dis world,then he wil b punishd wit it on d day of judgement.How i wish he was able to kom bak 4few hours to tell his foolmate wat he is going through in hell may b dey wil rethink
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by tuniski: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
surely i ve seen a man going to hell. moroon
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by fergie321: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
@milehigh06
Which of them? They are all genuine concerns and issues, if is the religion aspect I believe humblebee have spoken for me. The rest we all know about. If is the aspects of Muslims all over the world believing Nigeria to be a Muslims country. I happens to be watching TV one day, out of boredom I decided to flip channels down from a high frequency (using arrow keys) then I came to one of theses their ‘peace Chanel’, I stopped as soon as get to this particular channel where I saw a well dressed, well spoken and supposedly well educated ‘Mullard ‘ a kind of motivator speaker, speaking to an audience. He made a reference to Nigeria as being a Muslim country many times.

Please you don’t need to look far to discover why.
• After Independent they saw the face Tafa Balewa – Moslem
• Then they saw Muritala Mohammed – Moslem
• Then Shagari – Muslim
•Buhari – a Muslim
• Babaginda – Muslim
• Abacha – Muslim
These are the faces of Nigerian they saw in Muslim world. This is one the reasons Nigeria Muslims are using BK Haram to fight a Christian leader (GEJ). They want to disrupt his focus so he doesn’t achieve and do anything for the south of the country. At the moment they don’t have cohesive reason to be fighting frantically as they are doing now. Do they? They change their demands all the time. If you remember as soon OBJ try to marginalised the Hausa/Fulani axis by empowering middle belt with high profile appointments, they had one of their (Muslim council meetings) and claim OBJ do not like Muslims, that they give him 7 days to give them key jobs or else they will start bombing Nigeria. The Jobs they were referring to in code words were Ambassadors to America, Britain and finance minister.
The Hausa/Fulani always believe Nigeria will be a country on their own terms. If the oil was discovered in Northern Nigeria it would have be Allah oil not to be shared with non Muslims. We would have needed a visa to go up North as is practice today in China/ Hong Kong. They are non compromising bunch of animals. If you don’t know they have it in their holy books to kill Jews type this on Google ‘fuel project: know your enemy’ and take time go through the episode.
So what I said is a reasonable assumption expectation from these people. We mustn’t compromise with terrorist, any where is condole they always demand for more. If they want to be bombing the country when everyone else is trying to build they might as well have their own country.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
Oyedepo was right. This whole thing is fairied on as a result of gross illiteracy and lack of job.
Add some good ol' human stupidity to it and there u go.

As to those who had jobs, lives and still did suicide bombing in the name of their demon god, to those I have nothing to say about.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
My eye dey pain me chai pple no dey gree o, If your comment pass 10 lines ABEG go start your own blog or beta still go open church/mosque. Which kind talk?? tongue tongue
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by abbarabz: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
make una knw how una dey talk na, na wetin him career be grin
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by UncleSmart: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
1. you cant give what you dont have, dont be deceived they are giving violence the only thing the religion has.
2 i dont believe this is a true religion becos they always believe in fightin for their so called allah, leave allah to fight for himself if he is a god, you dont help a god to fight. and if you do it is either he is powerless or dont even exist. please think about this.
thanks
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by noiseless: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2011
When a news paper published a cartoon of mohamed in denmark the so called good muslims where roaming in the streets many cities around the world causing trouble,blowing things up why because it's blasphemy to depict a picture of "allah's prophet.      When a nigerian journalist suggested that mohamed would like to choose some of beauty contestants that were about to arrive nigeria for the competition for a wife,the so called good muslims roamed the streets northern nigeria killed many many innocent people because her comment was act of blasphemy right?But why is that when a muslim terrorist filmed himself/herself in the name of mohamed to go and commite atrocities,all one can hear or see is the very so called good muslims would be jumping here and there to argue a case for the terrorist murderers,trying to bend an iron bar with their mouth even attacking you a relative of the terrorist victims because you lamented and spoke against the act. SO IS USING THE NAME OF MOHAMED TO MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE IN CHURCHES OR ANYWHERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BLASPHEMOUS OR EVEN WORSE?
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by mjconcept(m): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
It is not 72 na 400 nyphms[virgins] to have sex with after the humping Allah in his infinity mercy will make them virgins again and also virgins boys to have intercourse with [homosexuality otherwise known as gay]
Read about it from a book written by a repented muslim scholar.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by fergie321: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
@mjconcepts
What is the title of this book. I will be interested. These people are animals, they should go their way. This is the only weapon we have because they wants to remain in Nigeria for the oil money. They are only misbehaving by engaging in genocide to distract GEJ, they have political religion of the moon to assist them to do so. Without the oil money they will eat sand. They have no education or technocrat to do anything they have been sleeping on the religion and waiting for the southerners to do the hard work.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 11, 2011
humblebee:

shut that fvckin blo0dy fleshy things u call mouth there and stop the insults, how can you compare a massacre with unending attacks, one in every 40 years kind of attack with everyday attack. u b 0de

let me educate you about the Norwegian, he has personal issues against different group of people. In the documents posted online, references were made to targeting "cultural Marxists/ multiculturalist traitors".  you don't just talk without proper knowledge
see this dunce,my point simply is the fact that terrorism happens in both religions just like as much as muslims want to shout on catholics on the issue of abusing young boys,we all know that some muslims are very guilty of this in every part of the world but when zealots categorise every single person as such,or is it ok for every Nigerian to be labelled Abdul mutallabjust like ghanians were calling Nigerians when that stupid and deranged boy got caught.
at 1st it was political godfathers who were using these boys as tools for for political thuggery but as soon as al qeada saw how wide open our borders are,they swooped in and brainwashed these boys and possibly girls(I pray not)into an ideology that is as stupid as the mere thought of it
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by auwal87(m): 1:26am On Nov 11, 2011
lagcity:
The Sultan or whatever big cleric they have in the North needs to issue a Fatua that bombing and violence is unnaceptable. I think these zombies might listen to him.

He is even on their list of possible targets.

May Allah guide them to understand that killing self and innocent people will never make them achieve what they are trying to achieve.

embarassed

Allah will not accept anyone with the blood of innocent people on his hand.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by aljharem(m): 1:35am On Nov 11, 2011
auwal87:

He is even on their list of possible targets.

May Allah guide them to understand that killing self and innocent people will never make them achieve what they are trying to achieve.

embarassed

Allah will not accept anyone with the blood of innocent people on his hand.

You have said it all. I keep wondering what sort of teaching where this people given ?

Is it not the same Al-Quran we all read they are reading as well.

what a shame
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by fergie321: 1:36am On Nov 11, 2011
@milehigh06
The problem we non Muslims have with you people  is your senior cleric’s do not come-out to condemn an act of terrorism, more so the ‘good Muslim’ as you claim, do not do anything to fight terror, are even scared.  What do you want people who are at the end of your lunatic range do? Not to cry. You people are animals you should go the desert. All over the world you have destroyed anything but do not know how to build. You people have the brain of a fish. Someone in Europe offends Islam you are coming to kill your country men who have nothing to do with the offence. The religion you are dying for do not belong to you, it belongs to the Arabs. The people you are killing the religion you are killing them for do not belong to them it belong to the Jews. Can’t you people see you are both victims? No western education, is Arabic education yours. Are you Arab? You are foooooooools. Wakeup from your slumber. If you do anything silly to GEJ you will be throw out of Nigeria you will eat sand.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by aljharem(m): 1:41am On Nov 11, 2011
fergie321:

@milehigh06
The problem we non Muslims have with you people  is your senior cleric’s do not come-out to condemn an act of terrorism, more so the ‘good Muslim’ as you claim, do not do anything to fight terror, are even scared.  What do you want people who are at the end of your lunatic range do? Not to cry. You people are animals you should go the desert. All over the world you have destroyed anything but do not know how to build. You people have the brain of a fish. Someone in Europe offends Islam you are coming to kill your country men who have nothing to do with the offence. The religion you are dying for do not belong to you, it belongs to the Arabs. The people you are killing the religion you are killing them for do not belong to them it belong to the Jews. Can’t you people see you are both victims? No western education, is Arabic education yours. Are you Arab? You are foooooooools. Wakeup from your slumber. If you do anything silly to GEJ you will be throw out of Nigeria you will eat sand.

sorry sir but I find ur post quite hateful

I understand that the shehu should have come out to condemn it but IF U WERE THE SHEHU, WOULD YOU DO IT KNOWING THAT BOKO HARAM WOULD MAKE YOU THE NEXT TARGET.

Stop blaming Muslims and Northerners for terrorism. thanks you sir
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by ektbear: 1:41am On Nov 11, 2011
hmm
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 11, 2011
fergie321:

@milehigh06
The problem [size=18pt]we non Muslims have with you people  is your senior cleric’s do not come-out to condemn an act of terrorism, [/size]more so the ‘good Muslim’ as you claim, do not do anything to fight terror, are even scared.  What do you want people who are at the end of your lunatic range do? Not to cry. You people are animals you should go the desert. All over the world you have destroyed anything but do not know how to build. You people have the brain of a fish. Someone in Europe offends Islam you are coming to kill your country men who have nothing to do with the offence. The religion you are dying for do not belong to you, it belongs to the Arabs. The people you are killing the religion you are killing them for do not belong to them it belong to the Jews. Can’t you people see you are both victims? No western education, is Arabic education yours. Are you Arab? You are foooooooools. Wakeup from your slumber. If you do anything silly to GEJ you will be throw out of Nigeria you will eat sand.

How many pastors have come out to condemn the sins of Nigerians? I.e international drug barons, corrupt politicians etc?

Sin is sin.

We Christians also have problems with "dash me brown envelop" pastors.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by ektbear: 1:48am On Nov 11, 2011
These guys have more in common with Afghanistan and Somalia than someone like me.

I really think that Nigeria should be split apart. We just don't all see the world in the same way. This thing is not going to work out.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by ezeagu(m): 1:50am On Nov 11, 2011
This is what I don't i don't understand. The funny thing is that there probably wouldn't have been any suicide bombers from Northern Nigeria if they were on their own, just like the rest of the West African Muslim nations. Nigeria is bringing out the worst in everyone and this union is really not necessary.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Onlytruth(m): 2:13am On Nov 11, 2011
I am not trying to diss Islam or anything like that, but I am yet to meet a true Muslim that can have a REAL smile or laughter; you know what I mean, the type of laughter that lights the whole face including the eyes. Carefree laugh.
I am yet to meet one.
When a typical Muslim (the true ones who practice most of the Muslim laws and rites) smiles or laughs, every part of the face moves or lights up, except the EYES.
I believe that the eye is the window of the soul.

Need I say more!
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by fergie321: 2:14am On Nov 11, 2011
@alj harem
I’m sorry if I am hateful you don’t expects me to be drinking Gari with you when your compatriots are killing innocent Christians in the name of Allah. If anyone is hateful and offensive here is the person/people that are murdering Christians in the name of your dearest Allah. People in the south do not have anything in common with you before the British bump us together as one country. You tell me how many Christians need to die to keep the country together. If I were you I will be advocating for Islamic country so you can have your Islamic law. One thing you must bear in mind is if there is no Christians for them to direct their murderous range on they will look for the difference in your religion to murder you too. Remember in Iraq you soon find the reasons to cut one another throat on the street  when you can’t reach the Americans.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by fergie321: 2:31am On Nov 11, 2011
@Ileke-IdI
Looook if you don’t have anything serious to say here get offffffffff, we are having frank discussion about mass murderer and genocide you are talking about some pastor stealing money. What is the connection here? If you don’t want your clerics to condemn tourism they murderers will soon get to you when Christian would have move south and leave you on your own. This have happens before in Indian/Pakistan when they received their independent from Britain. The rest is history. You can see the difference between light and darkness. Indians full of prosperity and wealth creation, Pakistan full of Terrorist and backwardness. That will happen to you when Christians up north are asked to come down to the south so the country can be broken up
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 11, 2011
alj harem:

sorry sir but I find your post quite hateful

I understand that the shehu should have come out to condemn it but IF U WERE THE SHEHU, WOULD YOU DO IT KNOWING THAT BOKO HARAM WOULD MAKE YOU THE NEXT TARGET.

Stop blaming Muslims and Northerners for terrorism. thanks you sir

So who do we blame? allah? The usual scapegoats; poverty and illiteracy? We know the vast number of terrorism financiers are rich and well-educated so what exactly is the problem?

Ileke-IdI:

How many pastors have come out to condemn the sins of Nigerians? I.e international drug barons, corrupt politicians etc?

Sin is sin.

We Christians also have problems with "dash me brown envelop" pastors.

i'm not sure but did i stray to the religion section by error? What is the relevance of "sin", brown envelopes or pastors to this thread?
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by ektbear: 2:41am On Nov 11, 2011
fergie321:

You can see the difference between light and darkness. Indians full of prosperity and wealth creation, Pakistan full of Terrorist and backwardness. That will happen to you when Christians up north are asked to come down to the south so the country can be broken up

The interesting thing about this is that supposedly there was a time when Pakistan was wealthier (per capita) and better off than India. I remember reading this on the WSJ with surprise.

Yet now Pakistan has a dismal future, while India's prospects are relatively good.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by aljharem(m): 2:42am On Nov 11, 2011
fergie321:

@alj harem
I’m sorry if I am hateful you don’t expects me to be drinking Gari with you when your compatriots are killing innocent Christians in the name of Allah. If anyone is hateful and offensive here is the person/people that are murdering Christians in the name of your dearest Allah. People in the south do not have anything in common with you before the British bump us together as one country. You tell me how many Christians need to die to keep the country together. If I were you I will be advocating for Islamic country so you can have your Islamic law. One thing you must bear in mind is if there is no Christians for them to direct their murderous range on they will look for the difference in your religion to murder you too. Remember in Iraq you soon find the reasons to cut one another throat on the street  when you can’t reach the Americans.

You see, we are in this cesspit together and there is nothing we can do about it other than to work together and pray to Allah to deliver us from the evil one.

You cannot just be pushing blames as that would not solve anything.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by aljharem(m): 2:43am On Nov 11, 2011
davidylan:

So who do we blame? allah? The usual scapegoats; poverty and illiteracy? We know the vast number of terrorism financiers are rich and well-educated so what exactly is the problem?

The problem is that the terrorise might not even be Nigerians but because our borders are porous then can just bomb Nigeria and escape easily.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by nduchucks: 2:56am On Nov 11, 2011
Onlytruth:

I am not trying to diss Islam or anything like that, but I am yet to meet a true Muslim that can have a REAL smile or laughter; you know what I mean, the type of laughter that lights the whole face including the eyes. Carefree laugh.
I am yet to meet one.
When a typical Muslim (the true ones who practice most of the Muslim laws and rites) smiles or laughs, every part of the face moves or lights up, except the EYES.
I believe that the eye is the window of the soul.

Need I say more!

What a shallow commentary. Your generalization smacks of bigotry my brother. Repent O ye biafran!
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by ektbear: 3:09am On Nov 11, 2011
For me, it isn't purely about religion. It is about culture. As someone already mentioned, most other West Africa Muslims are pretty easy to get along with. Senegalese, Liberian Muslims are fine and dandy, for the most part. And outside of Africa, Turks, Lebanese and Iranians tend to be decent folk.

So it isn't even the religion that I have a problem with, just the way that certain groups (Northern Nigerians, Somalis, Afghans, Saudis, Pakistanis, and other such backwards people) chose to practice it.

you cannot build a functional country if you share territory with people with their worldview.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Onlytruth(m): 4:23am On Nov 11, 2011
Posted by: ndu_chucks
What a shallow commentary. Your generalization smacks of bigotry my brother. Repent O ye biafran!

Killing people just because they MAY NOT be Muslim is evil.
Repent oh ye closet Boko Haram. cool
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 11, 2011
Boko haram muslims try sooooooooooo hard to be the next Osama propaganda.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 11, 2011
fergie321:

@Ileke-IdI
Looook if you don’t have anything serious to say here get offffffffff, we are having frank discussion about mass murderer and genocide you are talking about some pastor stealing money. What is the connection here? If you don’t want your clerics to condemn tourism they murderers will soon get to you when Christian would have move south and leave you on your own. This have happens before in Indian/Pakistan when they received their independent from Britain. The rest is history. You can see the difference between light and darkness. Indians full of prosperity and wealth creation, Pakistan full of Terrorist and backwardness. That will happen to you when Christians up north are asked to come down to the south so the country can be broken up

You're blaming Northern Clerics for not condemning Boko harams. . . . not arguing the wrongness of that.

Why didnt you chide Nigerian Pastors that failed to condemn Akwat group (A Christian Boko haram)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: many Feared Dead In Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park / Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB / Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.