Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West (57790 Views)

3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police / Reps’ Bill Seeks 10-Year-Jail Sentence For Disclosure Of Security Agents’ ID / Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by TheFacelessMan: 8:47pm On Feb 13
BrodaBenad:

BrodaBenad to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
again so much pain oozing out of you

It's okay to have a homo dad grin

Don't portray your reality on others
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by mandax: 8:52pm On Feb 13
Why are these people opportunists and area boys politicians?
A draft was submitted from the 2014 Confab about creation of new states.
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by mandax: 8:56pm On Feb 13
Melagros:
COMRADES This bill should not see the light of the day, just add one state to the south east so as to equate the remaining regions

Just create Njaba state in the SE for a sixth state in the SE. Part of the problem in Imo state is in lumping the Owerri and Orlu group with no cultural identities into one state. Result is Imo of one city, Owerri, because Owerri refused to allow any important federal government project to be located outside Owerri zone.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by Wasky101: 9:08pm On Feb 13
hotseat:
Although, on its face value, this bill to create additional 3 States in the SW appears vexatious, daring and divisive, it's an opportunity for other regions to demand more States for themselves as well.

The SW must concur to the wishes of other regions when a deluge of demands start emanating from other regions.

Quid pro quo!

Nigeria na all of us get am.

But, I see this as nothing but a mere distraction of disappointed Nigerians from the palpable economic woes being championed by the drifting Tinu-Bubu bulaba administration.

@hotseat

So what is stopping the reps from other region?
Is it only south west rep members in the house? If they move the motion heaven will not fall just as it hasn't now.
Learn to hold your leaders accountable instead of ranting on nairaland
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by Mrexcell(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13
Instead of using this opportunity that tinibu their brother is the president to fight for the restructuring of nigeria they are instead planning to create additional states for themselves parasite states that's solely going to depend on niger delta oil money for survival.
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by Ikinternational: 10:11pm On Feb 13
Wasky101:

Actually you are just as dumb as the first guy, do u even understand how the legislative arm works.
Fooling ur family online talking about fct reps.
What is fct reps?
What school did you go too??

Person wey no understand how a simple arm of govt works is talking about hustle, well may you were referring to selling gala in Lagos traffic.

A bunch of deflection n diversion nonsense
None of this gotta do with the main issue that was being
Discussed .
Na this angle you want to use take cover. Fvck you n fvck ya Life
Smart idiot.... let's play. Don't run away 😒
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by bluecircle470: 10:23pm On Feb 13
Melagros:
COMRADES This bill should not see the light of the day, just add one state to the south east so as to equate the remaining regions

Your Mumu never do… una no get senators from the east to sponsor such bill in una behalf abi
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by seunayantokun(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13
How can we describe a country where the simply stupid represent some of the finest species of human beings and rule over them.

We are talking about insecurity, hungry and the need for true federalism but they are saying they want more states. How does that meaningfully solve our problems?
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by Melagros(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13
bluecircle470:

Your Mumu never do… una no get senators from the east to sponsor such bill in una behalf abi
Na you be the real mumu, them tell you say i be Igbo? I'm from Plateau State
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by Melagros(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13
Wasky101:

Are u usually this slow or you are just on one of your best days.

You want a rep member representing oriade in osun state to move a motion to create more state in the east.
What about the people you guys voted for? Don't they have a voice?
Before you insult me with any rubbish here, I'm from Plateau State, I'm not Igbo
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by Melagros(m): 10:44pm On Feb 13
Asswipemod:

Instead of leaning on the neck of your representatives to also do something for your region, you're advocating for bitter opposition and obstruction. Do you see why Yorubas cannot trust Igbos and why Hoebee can never be president?
Selfish post, I'm from Plateau State, I'm not Igbo
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by Ikinternational: 11:11pm On Feb 13
Melagros:

You're definitely Igbo oga. Welcome
I promise to find you a befitting title name

Na today you learned any disagreement with a Yoruba person automatically makes you Igbo

Abeg don't make that mistake again

1 Like

Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by AstralBody: 11:19pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

Your comment is not funny but meaningless and irrelevant. It also shows that you are a kid because those areas has been asking for separate states for years, even during the time of military and Obasanjo...kids on NL keep embarrassing yourself with your fellow kids who are giving you likes!
You're the one displaying juvenile delinquency from your comment. Shut ur trap. What about SE and SS,who has been asking for more states,why weren't they quoted too? Tinubu is a crooked,a certificate forger and a election rigger,if you are not ok with it. You can fucck yourself.
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by Birniwa(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13
Bullshit, this isn't flying anywhere. We've terrifying national issues before us but some he-goats have replaced their brains with their third legs thinking of nonsense.
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by CluelessMODS: 11:30pm On Feb 13
AstralBody:

You're the one displaying juvenile delinquency from your comment. Shut ur trap. What about SE and SS,who has been asking for more states,why weren't they quoted too? Tinubu is a crooked,a certificate forger and a election rigger,if you are not ok with it. You can fucck yourself.
You dey use juvenile delinquency for person wey fit born your father.
Senseless child and you are a dumbass!
The senators and representatives for those regions are the ones that will present a bill to the house for that, if approved the bill will now go to the president for the approval of the creation of those states.
What are the Senators of SE and SS doing? Why are they not presenting their own bill? You are calling Tinubu....You are a complete dunce and a kid that knows nothing, I doubt if at all you are up to 25 years. Go and get yourself informed and stop disgracing and embarrassing yourself and your family! Dumbass!
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by Asswipemod: 11:30pm On Feb 13
Melagros:

Does being from Plateau stop you from holding your reps accountable? Why must it be Yoruba reps that will speak for you?
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13
Unclebayo:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fresh-bill-seeks-creation-of-three-states/%3famp

36 states never see food chop, them wan still create another state.

Na the matter wet concern us now be this...
Even if at all them won create state, Se Bangor the condensed Southwest? Make una go north!
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by onuman: 12:05am On Feb 14
bluecircle470:

A sixth state between Imo and Anambra States must be created before talk of creating any more states anywhere in Nigeria.

It's like na grab, grab and run is what you people now know in this country. Grab the proceeds from crude oil in the Niger delta region through proliferation of states in some regions outside the Niger delta region.
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by BALLOSKI: 2:45am On Feb 14
Melagros:
yes!

We don't even need more states, we need to reduce some.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by EmekaA125(m): 2:54am On Feb 14
Dead on arrival.
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by Biodun556(m): 3:24am On Feb 14
Olutozn54:
Kwara state nko, make dem remove some Yoruba speaking state outta it

If Yorubas are removed from Kwara state what will be left may not be up to 500,000 people
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by Biodun556(m): 3:25am On Feb 14
EmekaA125:
Dead on arrival.

If Tinubu is really interested in it. It may scale through.
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by AerialMapper: 4:45am On Feb 14
Of course! State creation is a very ciritcal need for the country. 3 new states comes 3 new governors with their deputies aides and commissioners, LG chairmen and councillors, 9 new senators and however many house of representatives all burdening the system. Who knows...the new states have to be represented in the cabinet so 3 new ministers as well with their parasites. What benefit will these 3 states bring to the country or to their indigenes... Absolutely nothing. Oh... Let's not forget... They get Faac allocations and All from the FG.

Some current states have no business existing so why create more?
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by 206oladiran: 6:47am On Feb 14
HmmmmmmHmmmmmm...
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by MartinsD12(m): 8:21am On Feb 14
Unclebayo:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fresh-bill-seeks-creation-of-three-states/%3famp

36 states never see food chop, them wan still create another state.
Tinubu on the beat everything must be moved to southwest that's his plan
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by Skeduw20(m): 8:22am On Feb 14
Maazieze:
And they cant be bothered making anioma state or southern kaduna? moronic senate

Ur senators or rep. Should b blamed for that. I waz their work? U can't b blaming A for B's failure
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by EmekaA125(m): 10:00am On Feb 14
Biodun556:

If Tinubu is really interested in it. It may scale through.
SE deserves extra 2 States before SW. I mean viable States ooo not empty space.
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by Biodun556(m): 10:02am On Feb 14
EmekaA125:

SE deserves extra 2 States before SW. I mean viable States ooo not empty space.

South East politicians are not pushing for it
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by EmekaA125(m): 10:09am On Feb 14
Biodun556:

South East politicians are not pushing for it
Because they knew it won't see the light of the day. For now, let the status quo be maintained.
Re: Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West by AstralBody: 1:07pm On Feb 14
CluelessMODS:

You dey use juvenile delinquency for person wey fit born your father.
Senseless child and you are a dumbass!
The senators and representatives for those regions are the ones that will present a bill to the house for that, if approved the bill will now go to the president for the approval of the creation of those states.
What are the Senators of SE and SS doing? Why are they not presenting their own bill? You are calling Tinubu....You are a complete dunce and a kid that knows nothing, I doubt if at all you are up to 25 years. Go and get yourself informed and stop disgracing and embarrassing yourself and your family! Dumbass!
Ogun kill you and your papa. Useless boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) / Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.