Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

7eleven's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7eleven's Profile / 7eleven's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Politics / Re: Yar'adua Confesses: 'I Can't Sleep Over Power Situation' by 7eleven: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2009
heya, Sorry o, Mr. President. It's a pity. All will be well eh! Take heart. tongue

Celebrities / Re: Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) by 7eleven: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2009
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. How good are your eyes? Good eyes see good things in every thing they see , BAD eyes see nothing good in any thing they see and dont see and will not see. cool

Education / Re: 16-year-old girl Miss Edem Ekpoawan Irene Tops Jamb Score, 310 by 7eleven: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2009
methyl:

well nice one to the girl, that means she is brilliant. but na post jamb go matter and the admission, all the whole 310 na waste if she no pass post jamb
Thats when we'll know how brilliant the babe is  wink

Business / Re: My Friend At GTBank Took 80,000 Naira From My Account by 7eleven: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2009
Go report her to her Bank manager. But wait o! How did u become her friend in the first place? Does your friendship go way back? Are u afraid to report her cos she might loose her job and cos you guys are close to some extent? If so , call her and talk sense to her. If not, report her!

Celebrities / Re: 2face Stole Komoblastic's Song: by 7eleven: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2009
Na wa ! angry

Family / Re: What's A Woman's Duty In Marriage? by 7eleven: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2009
To be her mans better half. wink

Health / Re: I Need To Get Pregnant But I Havent Seen My Period In Three Months by 7eleven: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2009
Dr,zak:

I will simply advice you to go to the hospital and meet a gynaecologist and also pray to God

That's right! wink

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April by 7eleven: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2009
Blues For Ever! grin

Romance / Re: Would A Man's Bad Past Affect His Future? by 7eleven: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2009
Only if he allowa it to. wink

Health / Re: Low Calcium: Which Foods Are Rich In Calcium? by 7eleven: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2009
try sea foods like snails, periwinkles, crabs, lobsters, oysters etc. wink

Politics / Re: Go Into Cash Crop Farming, Yar ‘adua Urge Youths by 7eleven: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2009
No Comment lipsrsealed

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Why Nigerian Graduates Can't Get Good Jobs by 7eleven: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2009
ActiveMan:

BAD RESULT, BAD GRADE

ANY FIRST CLASS WITH NO JOB HERE SHOULD PM ME.
we get him job

shocked really!

Events / Re: Which Wedding Ring Do You Prefer? by 7eleven: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2009
cool Diamonds are forever!

Romance / Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by 7eleven: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2009
grin Ofcourse! Infact that's the pefect time to get to a lady's really feminine motherly side!
Don't u known ladies trip when they see a guy shed tears! They think u look cute!
( Er taht depend on how you cry sha. If u cry like an ajepaco er forget dude. it won't work o!
Just maintain your manhood , bone and wacth the film quitely!)

Romance / Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by 7eleven: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2009
Some times in life we undergo very serious temtpations that are meant to be challenges.
Tell the girl to pray and leave the rest to The Big One Upstairs. The devil will be paid his dues in due time.

Jokes Etc / Re: Laughouse.com by 7eleven: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2009
chi-baby:

cry cry cry arsenal keeper was a disgrace angry . . . . but it is well smiley
url]

grin What do u mean he was a disgrace! He entertained me! Wasn't wacthing his flops fun ! (Unless of course u are a gunners fan - then that was not funny at all! lipsrsealed)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.