Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

7lives's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7lives's Profile / 7lives's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 211 pages)

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024 by 7lives: 10:37pm On Feb 11
Lance008:
For the hardship mak tinubu cause us we go lose this cup
Mak we no Dey happy for no reason

E go shock you.
Sports / Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by 7lives: 9:34pm On Feb 11
Roger3D:
Shut up Mourinho! Nigerians are too cocky and they must commot tonight angry

E go do you like film.
Sports / Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by 7lives: 9:30pm On Feb 11
israelmao:
Nigeria will be victorious as the Lord lives.

Amen.
Sports / Re: I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho by 7lives: 9:29pm On Feb 11
dydx2020:
Nigeria Is Winning Today

Amen
Politics / Re: Edun, Cardoso, Olukoyede In Fresh Bid To Rescue Naira by 7lives: 3:11pm On Feb 11
ehikwe22:

You're completely stupid. Do you want to hear it? Yea, it was all rosy under PDP. Comparing life under PDP with life under APC is like comparing heaven and hell

Is this why you called me stupid?.
If I report you to the mod now you will cry.
E no go ever better for PDP and any of their beneficiaries.
Carry biro and calculate how much PDP earned over 16 years, compared to what was earned by the APC government till date.
You think everyone is daft, my mama ain't raised no fool.
Swerve jor.
Politics / Re: Edun, Cardoso, Olukoyede In Fresh Bid To Rescue Naira by 7lives: 3:03pm On Feb 11
pharmagba:

Spot on!
The quickest is in agriculture
What can we produce that we have competitive advantage
We got the land and human resources

I did my Youth service in a place called Malumfashi, the volume of raw cotton produced in that place is the reason the indegenes are rich.
Way back, the people of Ilesha in Oshun state were also producing raw cotton for export in Large quantities, where are the farms today?.
I don't understand our people's obsession with city life, people abandoned gold mines to come and crowed themselves into shacks in Lagos.
Government can't help everyone, people will eventually be the ones to help themselves.
Politics / Re: Edun, Cardoso, Olukoyede In Fresh Bid To Rescue Naira by 7lives: 2:51pm On Feb 11
ehikwe22:
Tinubu single handedly contributed to what made APC a possibility due to his selfish interest. The party he brought in power destroyed Nigeria to a stage where it wouldn't be possible for anybody to redeem it within a few years but now he has achieved his selfish aims and came to destroy it to be completely irredeemable. Nigeria is a lost hope. No single hope for this country as the destruction that Tinubu started with Buhari, he has come to complete

PDP was the reason I lost hope in this country, infact I was expecting what is happening now the way naira was depreciating against the dollar then, only I never expect the crash to be this hard now.
Some of my colleagues in the office fled to UK, I had no such luxury so I decided to learn forex trading, this is 2007, precisely 14 years ago.
If I can't enter obodo oyinbo, I should try to earn dollars in Nigeria.
Some of the people with whom I started the quest have abandoned the quest.
Today I'm happy because I didn't give up,
So don't come and tell me how it was very rosy under PDP government, for me it never was.
Politics / Re: Edun, Cardoso, Olukoyede In Fresh Bid To Rescue Naira by 7lives: 2:32pm On Feb 11
delpee:
I wish we could all decide to drastically reduce our taste for foreign goods.

Imported drinks, designer wear, luxurious cars, furniture, cosmetics, even toothpicks all require loads of forex. The truth is that if we concentrate our focus on patronising local producers more, they'll improve over time and we'll save more forex. Reno Omokri may sometimes sound like town crier, but he said as much. When given a deep thought, it's obvious that he's right.

It's not only importation, foreign school fees no be joke o.
Politics / Re: Edun, Cardoso, Olukoyede In Fresh Bid To Rescue Naira by 7lives: 2:26pm On Feb 11
PressMyButton:
Brainstorming to block the loopholes that agents of corruption and retrogression use to shortchange the system. In a country where banks were holding up $50billion in excesses for speculative purposes. A country with large deposits of Uranium yet the citizens take dollars to import phone and car batteries from the Chinese who come here to mine away our uranium. In a country where we have leather in abundance yet the people import shoes, a country blessed with textile but her people waste dollars importing fake fabrics. A country with crude at its backyard yet import fuel with subsidy. So much importation of junks and fake products with scarce resources while the local industries are left to rot. A country on self destruct peopled by the most greedy of human species.

Have you seen those spraying bales of dollars at parties?, the video is on Facebook.
The senseless population don't see anything wrong with it, they wished they get to do such too.
Na children I pitied, I got no pity for the adults, we told them they need a new orientation, but they just won't listen.
I remembered that national orientation slogan " oil go finish one day o, no let water pass garri poo ".
They were warned but they are too lazy to think, may be if they can think, from the top to the bottom, may be we could have escape this current situation.
Dumb lazy liars who refused to evolve but breed like rats.
They want better life but don't want to pay the price.
You've said it all, there's nothing left to say.
Politics / Re: Crisis Looms In Ogbomoso Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands By Herdsmen by 7lives: 1:55pm On Feb 11
Elliotwaveforec:
'When a Christian is a king, the subjects turn the other cheek for slaps'. Vengeance belongs to God.

Nobody go teach you before you dig out your most effective charms and drive out the land-grabbers.

Organise yourselves and storm their camps and kill them and their cows.

'Kill or get killed'

You won't be happy to see the outcome.
Agriculture / Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by 7lives: 1:49pm On Feb 11
nairalanda1:

That is for your family, for a naiton, you need large scale farms , a lot of them.

If half of the family in the South owns a farm, things for no hard like this.
Agriculture / Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by 7lives: 11:07pm On Feb 10
nairalanda1:
Subsistence farming cannot feed a country

Only large scale, productive farming , commercial farming, mechanised farming can.

Says who ?
Plant something first, my grandma was farming steadily till she died.
We were making yam flour and garri that we eat and even sent to relatives in Lagos.
Way back most parents send food stuffs to their children in the cities, everyone fled to the cities, and abandoned farm lands.
Those who were bending their backs to farm wants value for their products.
As a 13 years old I had a farm, that farm was looted by adults and mind you, there wasn't even any economic hardship then.
I have since grown into a hardliner who doesn't care about any pity party.
I'm always ahead of the situation because I know Nigerians don't care about anyone except themselves.
What was Nigeria doing when the Eurozone went into economic depression between 2007 and 2010?, Nigerian's PDP government were living Vida loca, while the Chinese were hawking what have you in this country, some of them were even farming vegetables in Lekki.
I knew Nigeria go cry one day, only I never expect things to be this bad.
Make Nigerians stop complaining, those that Japa are still eating Nigerian foods, when you're in Rome you behave like Romans, Nigerians abroad should eat foreign food.
Let government stop the exportations of food stuffs first, whoever wants to export foods should own a farm.
Politics / Re: Things Are Tough Everywhere - Felix Morka Defends Tinubu Over Cost Of Living by 7lives: 4:45pm On Feb 09
ambifez:
I'm not sure people in Europe would EVER complain if they had half of the natural and human resources God has blessed Nigeria with.

IN A TIME LIKE THIS WERE NOTHING MAKE SENSE. I INVITE YOU TO TRY JESUS, ACCEPT HIM INTO YOUR LIFE AND SEE HOW HIS PEACE WILL FLOOD YOUR HEART

Invite them to a farming contest and watch them flee.
Politics / Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by 7lives: 4:21pm On Feb 09
Righthussle:
I just hope in future we can slap people through the internet.

In fact a sitting duck who wants cheap food like you, was beaten to stupor yesterday at a farm in my area.
He enter someone's farm to harvest cassava, he didn't take for his stomach alone, it was in sacks he wants to go and sell those cassava.
Una no wan dirty una hand?, buy or fast or farm.
Those who toiled under the sun to farm will no longer sell cheaply, stop crying go to farm.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: . by 7lives: 11:03pm On Feb 08
oyatz:

What is the name of this new president?

Question of the year.
Politics / Re: . by 7lives: 10:59pm On Feb 08
SmartyPants:

Tinubu betrayed the SS? That's a new one...how?

They voted against him and still says he betrayed them, they are becoming dented.
Politics / Re: . by 7lives: 10:56pm On Feb 08
Brenbentondiaz:

They'll sneak in an ibbo clown there under the ruse of "competent leadership", after making sure they kill the leaders of other regions, preserving theirs (under the guise of cleansing Nigeria of corrupt leaders).

They thought we are still in 66, they just don't get it.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by 7lives: 4:35pm On Feb 08
Liammm:
I think we are over celebrating this win against South Africa. It's not like SA is that big a footballing nation to beat. We should be more concerned about the way a 'not so big' footballing nation boxed us to a corner. We are losing against a rejuvenated Ivory Coast team if we play this way. Peseiro and the boys really need to get their a$$ down to work. I can only celebrate Nigeria when we finally lift the trophy.

Rejuvenated SA team you say?
Super Eagles were recently rejuvenated too, abi no be this country we dey wey that Rufai werey dey describe SE as super chickens? as they fly out to the tournament?
Super Eagles already met my expectations, I'm still celebrating and the celebration go still continue on Sunday, by God's grace.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 7lives: 9:02pm On Feb 07
Tonnyray:
Up Super Eagles
GOD bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
GOD bless everyone who believes in you.

God bless you bro.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 7lives: 8:38pm On Feb 07
arantess:
SA coach don dey write names of PK takers

Chaiiiii embarassed embarassed

E go do Dem like film, because they will still lose this match.

11 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria's Debt Service-to-Revenue Ratio Drops To 66.9% by 7lives: 9:31pm On Feb 01
eazzzy1:
The comment section is a clear case of why many Nigerians are unemployable.

Gbam gbamer gbamest.
I thought I was the only one who saw it.
Now you know why a lot of our dumb graduates are floating around like ghosts.
Politics / Re: Nigeria's Debt Service-to-Revenue Ratio Drops To 66.9% by 7lives: 9:25pm On Feb 01
shiwex:
Emi Lokan, Emi Lokan.......see as you messed the whole country up. I don't blame the man , I blame ignorant Nigerians tht decide an 80 year old man is the one that should come and lead the country.

We living abroad can see where all these will end. We told you ..Obi was your man..you all dey shout Na Yoruba turn. I am a Yoruba man and will never have voted for an old, corrupt man like Tinubu.

I do not pity all those that are suffering, they had the chance to change their future but they decided to enslave themselves to APC.[b]
[/b]

And the hard sell continue.
Politics / Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by 7lives: 5:21pm On Feb 01
Evilthoughts:

This is nonsense . You are talking rubbish. How can Africa develop if we don't stimulate trade within the continent lipsrsealed. How can the continent move forward if we have whites man gates ? You illiterate xenophobes don't even understand the importance of economy and how influential Africa could be with one army and one president, look at USA. You need to get educated.

My contribution really pains you, which useless trade are you stimulating?.
Let the borders remain in place, apply for Visa if you want to visit a country in Africa, if granted fine, if rejected look elsewhere or siddon for your country.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Women Affairs Ministry Storms Bechere In Cross River State To End Money Marriage by 7lives: 4:33pm On Feb 01
humility33:

This are things feminist movement ought to kicking against and not fighting men on Facebook and twitter

The people you're calling feminists are oloshos.
Business / Re: CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours by 7lives: 4:12pm On Feb 01
PARADIZEPRIEST:
KUDOS!
The new CBN regime has been shielding commercial banks alot to prevent international scandals of past regime and avoid scaring away foreign investors.
Serioid Naija bank managers are high level crooks conniving with BDCs to wrack foreign exhange system with criminality

They've been killing naira since IBB.
They go to CBN to bid arbitrarily for dollars, claiming they want it for their clients.
So how come they have as much as $5 billions, in their vaults?, are their client no longer interested in the Dollars?.
Oh how I love Xi Ping.
These bankers no go tie yeye cloth go do acrobatics, never again will they try such.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Business / Re: CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours by 7lives: 4:05pm On Feb 01
Tyche:
Lmao. Nigerian banks don't have that much liquidity nor anything near it

Are you a racketeerer too?.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: LASG To Remove Residential Buildings Converted To Worship Centres & Clubs by 7lives: 10:12pm On Jan 31
naptu2:
Don't let anyone deceive you with noise.

If you think it's a joke, go to London or New York, get a residential building and convert it into a nightclub, church or mosque without planning permission then see what happens.

Politics should not be madness. You should oppose reasonably

This is even too much, they should try planting tomatoes in a flower pot.
And see what happens next, that place na war o.
Politics / Re: LASG To Remove Residential Buildings Converted To Worship Centres & Clubs by 7lives: 9:56pm On Jan 31
obi58:

Is your neighborhood barbing saloon or supermarket originally built and registered as same? Let's stop acting as if Lagos is built only for the elites.

Try Kigali.
Politics / Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by 7lives: 9:17am On Jan 31
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am talking about Schengen countries that have free mobility.
Russia is not part of schengen.
Everything boils down leadership. Check out all schengen countries, they try their best to be better and as such most of their citizens are ok with their country.
If you try free mobility in Africa presently, some countries basic amenities will be over stretched due to massive influx of Japa people escaping hard life.

You beat me to this, imagine those who left their home to rot, migrating enmass, to places that were developed through sweats and tears of the owners.
No I don't buy into such nonsense, let there be borders, this helps to stimulate developments.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by 7lives: 9:05am On Jan 31
Goodvibes007:

We are not better together. Left to me, the country should ideally split into atleast 5 different parts.

Regional government, at the least, is preferable than this current arrangement. My older generation benefitted more from a Western region than I am benefiting from this fake love Unified government.

If we split, It would also encourage nationalistic ideas.
It's better everyone returns to their region of ancestry to irk out a living there. Then hopefully, tribalism and bigotry will reduce to a minimum.

Do you really believe people will return to their region of ancestry?, they won't move an inch.
Ni ojo a ba ri ibi, in ibi iwo Ile.
I support total disintegration of this country, let each region stand as a country.
Once this happen, everyone will move to their region 'cause everyone will have their country's passport.
The whole of Nigeria has moved to SW, a ti ko eran mo ero, and even our children have imbibed strange cultures.

1 Like

Politics / Re: LASG To Remove Residential Buildings Converted To Worship Centres & Clubs by 7lives: 8:44am On Jan 31
APCNig:

This one mental evaluation. His father runs a fake Church in his apartment, so he is pained that his mean of livelihood is about to be shut down

CHAI.
Politics / Re: LASG To Remove Residential Buildings Converted To Worship Centres & Clubs by 7lives: 8:38am On Jan 31
Originality007:
I once live in a house in bariga, The next house to my house Thier is a church inside the residential house. Thier is a room and parlour inside this house , which dey use for the church, every Friday night, night vigil, u will not sleep, On Sunday Morning, na noise everyday.

wanted to report to government den, later I decided to live the area.

This is what I hate most in life, noise.
I hate noise with passion, thank God for this new development, at least people can have a good sleep.
Imagine trying to sleep and someone next door is beating drums, banging bells, and screaming out whatever on microphones and loud speakers.
I was a victim of this as a child, thank God I now live in a serene environment.
Only those that have not experience this kinds of horror will speak against this development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 211 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.