Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,695,345 members, 6,353,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 June 2021 at 07:41 PM

7lives's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7lives's Profile / 7lives's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 167 pages)

Politics / Re: #BuhariMustGo Protest Rocks Abuja by 7lives: 4:53pm On Jun 21
Besk:

Where are the youths? SaharaReporters and lies sha!

Sowore and a handful of his weed-consuming hangers-Ons woke up very early in the morning, went to a deserted road, burnt a tyre, photographed it and disappeared faster than they appeared.

Take it from me, Sowore is a desperate man. The public don’t look up to him anymore, his grants are not as forthcoming as before and things are generally not looking good for him. That guy will
do anything both to trend and protect his source of income. Anyone that believes him does so at their own peril.

cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Alfred Diete-spiff The Man That Betrayed Biafra[photos] by 7lives: 7:47pm On Jun 20
fozapi:

do you even hear yourself,you sold your freedom for slavery,for 2 states rivers and bayelsa and today what is the result,poverty, your region is like somalia,instead of dubai

They sold their freedom not yours which kind wahala?. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by 7lives: 8:38am On Jun 20
Monogamy:
He should write a letter to FIFA, WHO and NFA

Add UN and ICCJ. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by 7lives: 5:06pm On Apr 26
hollah123:
let everyone carry him mama breast abeg,we don tire for this Igbos make them run their things on their own

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by 7lives: 4:58pm On Apr 26
anigbajumo:
What baffles me is how NA is very much spontaneous, effective and aggressive in Southern Nigeria but failed to attack Bandits in all the forest they hide in the North, definitely something is wrong somewhere, only a f""ool will think otherwise.

Pray you never get to serve in NA, especially in the north.
The bogus land mass self na battle, the sun na scourge so be mindful.
For your information, the terrain is different from South and the criminals in the north are tested ok.
This reminds me of yandaba boys way back in Kano, dem no dey run from law enforcement, it's the other way round. grin grin grin
Their madness na follow come, they also have religion which has be used to hypnotize them to the point of being suicidal and ya labai " crazy but wealthy islamic fanatics " to finance their madness.
Unlike the south especially west where people will not touch violence with a long foot poll.
No one will support anyone to go and.look for trouble, arigi segi, ori ara e lo ma fi ru.
Don't look for trouble, if you do na your head you go take carry am.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by 7lives: 4:38pm On Apr 26
Gbajure:

Under attack by whom? Is Igboho not a garage man and always in conflict with Union leaders e.g Auxiliary?

And how is this a Yoruba nation problem? Igboho is not and can never be a Yoruba leader. He neither has the intellectual capacity not the Omoluabi ethos

Omo I taya o, imagine that tuta nuisance saying he is a Yoruba leader, Odua o ma ni se eleya ke.
Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked by 7lives: 4:34pm On Apr 26
AGNESikpuNNU:
May we never be slaves in our land. Every voice against Fulani killings is under siege. And we say we are one Nigeria, yet not Fulani aggressor has been brought to book.

Stop crying jor lawless people, Sunday come out and test your odieshi.
Politics / Re: IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 by 7lives: 1:09pm On Apr 26
Anambra1stSon:
Ignorant minds with low mentality, na so you guys were causing nuisance on social media over IGR then until recession hit Nigeria your states couldn't pay oridinary salary until they were bailout by FG, na so Aregbesola said he could sustain Osun without FG allocation until breeze come blow, region of propaganda, how I wish every region will go their separate ways let see those that will survive, most of your elites will work in bakery in Togo then you will understand Nigerians made Lagos.

But SW under Awolowo also prosper, grin grin grin grin grin grin eni ki se ojo ekun yin.
Don't cry yet.

1 Like

Politics / Re: IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 by 7lives: 12:58pm On Apr 26
Kcseeyou:
undecided Lagos already had an unfair advantage. Nevertheless, its just a matter of time before they lose their glory.
off

Is this why una try to burn Lagos? grin grin grin cheesy grin grin da bi no se da, never do wells.

1 Like

Politics / Re: IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 by 7lives: 12:55pm On Apr 26
ariesbull:

Is Akure not ondo abi we have another one

Google is your friend na grin grin grin grin grin grin
Politics / Re: IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 by 7lives: 12:46pm On Apr 26
jrjfjfj:
No,It is you this foolish flat headed bastard from the east that dont have brain.You idiots just open your mouths like donkey.Will you tell me that you dont know that Yoruba produces more oil than the whole of south east .Moreover,Your foolish self couldnt even put up a research about apapa.Apapa Port was established in 1913 and construction of the first four deep water berths commenced in 1921,When oil was discovered in Nigeria in 1956.It was built by the british ,from Yoruba taxes to export cocoa and agricultural product from the North .And since then it has been under the Western Nigeria ,till the foolish obasanjo introduced land use act .That port has been serving nigeria from Yoruba money ,and noone has ever thought of paying yorubas the money generated from it since 1921.

Wow.
God bless.you for this exposition.
Politics / Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by 7lives: 12:25pm On Apr 26
Gandollaar:
Substan wetin?

Didn't you hear when Deji vehemently called Charly boy out for that? He even released an audio of his confrontation with Charlie.

Lobatan, enu gbe activists everywhere.
Rip Gani.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by 7lives: 8:14am On Apr 26
Gandollaar:
This same keyamo bribed Charley boy with N10m to quench una Mumu don do movement. They have remained silent eversince.

Why couldn't keyamo settle Eedris his long-standing ally in the Activist by day, since his own ticket don enter?

O ga o, so Oga charlie mumu don do.
Can you substantiate this claim?.
If charlie start wahala with another idiot over such allegation, una go come and cry say Charlie should have overlook the dragging.
Politics / Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by 7lives: 8:09am On Apr 26
Talknochip:
Shame on Keyamo....
Oloriburuku kiss and tell sombori

The matter pain you gan o grin cheesy cheesy cheesy kpele.
Politics / Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by 7lives: 8:08am On Apr 26
drakeli:

No. You don’t get it. Keyamo fired back because Idris directly called out Keyamo and smeared keyamos image in his new song. Not just the government . If idris had not called out keyamo, but only called out the government, the story would have been different. Keyamo simply did what anyone in his shoe would simply do to tell their own side of the story. Including you. Keyamo only told his own side of the story to the world.

Idris blackmailed keyamo for not helping him get some national cake. Like a typical politician who is never here nor there. Keyamo blackmailed him back. Simple!

You dey mind the pharisees, some of them will do worse.
Politics / Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by 7lives: 7:58am On Apr 26
Promoter2:
Well done Twitter.

It's pathetic that a grown man will publish 'Private Chats' he had with someone because the person made a song against a government he is part of.

As If Keyamo hasn't begged anyone for money or favor ever in his life,

The useless song soiled Keyamo's name.
That useless fagbo, that could not pass an ordinary pre degree examination at Bayero university?, trying to embarrass a senior advocate.
Omo Abeokuta to npe ara e ni malo, always bitting more than e can chew, so Adeshina was expected to turn the other cheek?.
It is righteous and divine for Eedris to tarnish Keyamo's image but it's diabolical for Keyamo to disgrace Eedris, hypocrisy.
Twitter can remove the info the damage is already done, message delivered the jig is out grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Craze dey worry Eedris and the eediots sympathizing with him, for receiving an e- slap that was duly deserved.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" by 7lives: 7:35am On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:
This dragging is childish to say the least.

Someone who is a SAN should not be engaging like someone who just got evicted from the BBN house.

Even going ahead to release his phone number to the public space is a new low.

By the way, please help me like the picture in my profile....... Click on my name (username) above, scroll down and click like...... Please..... Thank you so much

Tell me more about decorum grin grin grin grin.
If na you be the SAN wey Eedris dey drag, I know you won't be nice about it.
Politics / Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by 7lives: 8:47pm On Apr 25
Mogadishuu:

How does a strong man surrender?

A strong man who ever surrenders deserves to die. It a battle language every fighter understands

Yes I agree with you, it's better to dress like a woman and flee to Abidjan.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ogun To Partner Indonesia To Develop Seaport, Airport, Others by 7lives: 2:32pm On Apr 25
baysan:
Patner with Indonesia, stupid people.
Na xo dem partner with indians to build companies, Indian turn us to modern slaves for our own country.
Do we need foreigners intervention to build a worthy Economy?

CHAI cheesy grin grin grin even China, Korea, UAE, India are still begging for FDI.
Politics / Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by 7lives: 5:51pm On Apr 24
November1857:
It'll soon come to that grin

I have personally sat down to psychoanalyse everything and I've drawn my own conclusions.
In the next 100 years, una children will still be here moaning Biafra, because you guys only wants to colonize the whole south.
You need people to subjugate, if there are no push overs Biafra will be a failed project.
Did I lied?, do you want to tell me that a man of Ojukwu's caliber didn't know that his first target should be the bridges?.
Politics / Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by 7lives: 5:32pm On Apr 24
emperor863:
The Nigerian military should end this ESN menace once and for all before it degenerates to another insurgency.

The military should deploy war planes and fighter Jets if it becomes necessary. Anybody who is senseless will get sense by fire by force.

The only problem is that Buhari may not be willing to unleash full military strength on these people just like what he did during the #endsars riots when he failed to protect lives and properties of Lagosians.

Chai Chai Chai. Are you in anyway related to Stalin?.
A personal friend to Vladimir Putin? grin grin grin
Honestly I feel you, this country is full of nonsense.
Politics / Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by 7lives: 5:13pm On Apr 24
November1857:
Yes At least UK has answered their calls grin, though IPob and Mossob said they want Asylum but referendum...

Referendum? grin grin grin grin grin Orisirisi.
Enough with the noise, walk the talk jor.
Blow up the fucking bridges and get the hell out of my country
Politics / Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by 7lives: 4:26pm On Apr 24
hecomeshome:

You people are the problem of the south. Just read the nonsense you spilled here. Always pitching your tent with the Fulanis, with a serious betrayal as a consequence.
I do hope you read Garba Shehu's comparison of Pantami with Kemi?
Is OBJ not a Yoruba man? Was he not a PDP member?

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Your opinion of me is inconveniential.
Swerve jor.
Politics / Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by 7lives: 1:55pm On Apr 24
helinues:

And is anyone holding them from leaving Nigeria?

Tell your state governors to stop receiving monthly allocation, withdraw all your politicians in the senate and house

Advise Ndigbo to relocate back to SE.

Until then, whatever you people say would be regarded as a joke

This na long process, they can fool everyone but me.
All they need to do, is get rid of the.bridge that join the east to the rest of Nigeria.
Bunch of noise makers.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by 7lives: 1:31pm On Apr 24
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Hey bro! The South needs to unite and fight this common enemy, when the mission is accomplished we can go our separate ways. Please let's show restraint
and put this pettiness on hold, atleast for the time being. It is not the Yoruba man that is killing us neither is it the Igbo man that is klling us, but it is the common known enemy.
Ignore any comments that pit Southerners against fellow Southerners, some of them are the same enemy masking their identity just to divide us, cause as long as we are divided they will continue to win us.

Which South are you talking about, you no see river wey divide us?, Continue to destroy your state e no concern us.
Shebi you see the thing wey happened for Ore, make.another one.no happen, this is why I dey enlighten you.
Yoruba no dey joke.with.territorial integrity, dey una dey o, won nja ni ile keji o kan wa.
When una dey wine.and dine.with pdp.for good 16 years,.una no preach southern unity.
Yoruba go carry hunch back join k-leg for una, and una go wail betrayed again.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by 7lives: 1:15pm On Apr 24
malakaimoscondo:
see dis on they sing tribute for him tribe...nobody or tribe enjoy monopolu of violence's....igbos. they hurt for head I know but hausa still craze pass.....no igbo man fit detonate sucide bomb or wear am for him picking make he or she go blow am...if hausa man vex finish things go spoil o

Chai.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by 7lives: 1:08pm On Apr 24
samsard:
You'll love violence until the south east becomes Afghanistan or even a Maiduguri.

Won nja ni ile keji o kan wa. grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Makinde Borrows To Build N1. 2billiin Governor's Lodge In Abuja by 7lives: 2:19pm On Apr 22
FELIXOBADAN:
Seyi Makinde is planning to build 1.5billion naira Governor’s Lodge in Abuja� for himself & the Deputy Governor.... today alone, bandits kidnapped 18 people in Ibarapa Oyo State.....
Is it good to use borrowed money to build a governor’s Lodge ?
Is this a wise decision??
No security!
No good roads!
Medical is down,
Poverty everywhere in Oyo State ���

It's called omo tuntun, image is nothing obey your thirst. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House by 7lives: 2:02pm On Apr 22
RedDesQ:

It's not a political matter

But it can be used by pdp against APC.
Rada rada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 167 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.