Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

7lives's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7lives's Profile / 7lives's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 211 pages)

Food / Re: See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today by 7lives: 10:38pm On Jan 26
PassiveIncomes:
Start Cultivating Food in Nigeria.
Doing This Will Bring Down The Cost of Foods in Nigeria. There's No Need To Complain. There's Enough Arable Lands in Nigeria To Cultivate Your Foods.

Things Will Only Get Worse For People Who Have Refused To Go into Farming Foods For Themselves.

Don't mind them, na only complain dem sabi.
Food / Re: See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today by 7lives: 10:32pm On Jan 26
chopnaira:
OP. Try to cook your own food at home.

Gbam.
Let's see if #600 can get him that.
Politics / Re: Lagos To Float Airline, Build Airport In Lekki by 7lives: 2:52pm On Jan 26
Abufo:

Akwa ibom has the best aerotopolis in Nigeria......airport, aircraft repair hanger plus a solid airline........and they do not belittle others! So Eko airlines will not fly to other "poor" parts of Nigeria........or is it going to be flying from Lekki to yakoyo,alimosho,Ojo,badagry and ikeja??

Nobody or nowhere is a parasite in Nigeria ...the problem is some sections of the country using the privilege positions attained after the civil war to oppress and keep others down!!! This is a massive blind spot most yorubas have!

You keep yourself down by constantly trying to stop others from moving forward.
Your problems started before independence, your people are nothing but PHD folk.
Una obsession with other is too much, make una go repent.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lagos To Float Airline, Build Airport In Lekki by 7lives: 2:39pm On Jan 26
blueAgent:

Which African countries is lagos richer than?

Na me dash your post 1 like, Google is your friend.
Politics / Re: Lagos To Float Airline, Build Airport In Lekki by 7lives: 2:26pm On Jan 26
TopBanter:

They're mostly bigots. When you have deep-rooted hatred for others, based on ethno-religious or sectional prejudice against them, then cutting your nose to spite your face seems rational.

Chinedu is the worst fit. Bang average graduate who has not even excelled or stood out as a leader in his core profession, and has zero experience of administration, wants to lead Lagos. A macabre joke.

@Topic. Lagos, even more so than the FG, is the only State that can set up, run and grow an airline.

Ambitious plans and one I believe will be beneficial to Nigeria if pricing will be competitive and considerably undercut the thieves running private airlines across Nigeria today.

Talk am make dem hear.
It is not about the governorship position, it's about seizing the control of Lagos through the back door, and running Lagos to the ground, like they did their sorry states, awon da bi mo se da.
Gbadebo was just a beneficiary of their hate, I even believed he was their victim.
Anyone who will stop Lagos from achieving greater heights will do.
Enemies of progress, snake no dey born anything wey no long.
Envious and hateful lots, na the way of their fore fathers.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Over 30 Companies Got Licences For Power Plant Yet No Watt Generated - Ajaero by 7lives: 1:58pm On Jan 26
9jatriot:
The day Dangotte decides to also go into power generation now, they wee start shouting upadan that he is being favored by the government.

When he finished building the power generation plant, they will say he's a monopoly, as if he stopped others from building theirs.
Politics / Re: Over 30 Companies Got Licences For Power Plant Yet No Watt Generated - Ajaero by 7lives: 1:55pm On Jan 26
Anguldi:
Waiting for government stolen funds

Almost fifty (50) companies got license to build Petro-chemical refinery since year 2000 but only (4) are on site with dangote leading, BUA etc

Gbam gbamer gbamest.
You are a good decoder.
See bro, dem full everywhere in the country and their Lobbyist's full Abuja.
Oil and gas without a single fueling station, power generation companies without an ordinary armoured cable.
Contractors without office, shenshema suppliers, caterers without kitchen, farmers without farmlands and the list goes on.
When they succeed you won't hear any noise, when they don't succeed or get played out, they blame government.
I remembered NAPEP contractors and poverty alleviation scams, waaay back.
Omo Nigerians stinks jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Over 30 Companies Got Licences For Power Plant Yet No Watt Generated - Ajaero by 7lives: 1:34pm On Jan 26
crossfm:
Hehehe.

A governments that came in through the back doors,works with propaganda and is not ready to listen to anybody is who you are expecting much from.

They kept on bringing up policies that will bring untold hardship on Nigerians.

Removing subsidy without any plans on how to cushion the effect. They just want to proof a point.
After shouting, subsidy is gone, subsidy is gone,now see where we are today.

Instead of due diligence and consultations,they went ahead to float the naira, another hasty step that has rubbish our economy. Today naira is amongst the weakest currency in Africa.

The power sector is dormant.

Insecurity, terrorism and banditry is now becoming normal in Nigeria.

Inflation is on another level. The cost of basic food items is just alarming.

The funny thing is that their online paid supporters are still telling us that the one who built Dubai, China, South Korea and Lagos is doing exceptionally well grin tongue.

Government only give license to those who apply for it.
Hope you're not expecting the government to subsidize the sitting ducks.
Those who can't fight have no business in the boxing ring, enough with your cock and bull stories.
Politics / Re: Afenifere Annuls Adebanjo’s Acting Leader Role, Elders Caucus Emerges by 7lives: 10:03pm On Jan 25
RichDad1:
Pa. Adebanjo has proven to be an alabode to the Yoruba course.

The baba is a snake, can't imagine being bitten by the same snake twice.
Olorun ma je.
Politics / Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Yoruba Nation, Oduduwa Republic Again? by 7lives: 9:38pm On Jan 25
gidgiddy:

Everyone's land is already annexed into a British colonial contraption called Nigeria

And this gave Igbos the right to take over from the British and continue from where they stopped?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Yoruba Nation, Oduduwa Republic Again? by 7lives: 3:08pm On Jan 25
gidgiddy:

Go park, how did you guys expect Ojukwu to get to Gowon and his Northern regime in Lagos?

Ojukwu was fighting to free his people from Northern controlled Nigeria

The rest of you were fighting to become their willing slaves because you had no fight in you

So what exactly happened to the people you Biafrans met on the way, before you guys got to Ore?.
I'm talking Mid- West here, how nice are Biafrans to these people?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Yoruba Nation, Oduduwa Republic Again? by 7lives: 3:02pm On Jan 25
gidgiddy:

Yes we we know that fighting for freedom is senseless to you guys

Trying to annex other people's Homeland is not a fight for freedom, it's covetousness.
Now check Google and other search engines for the true meaning of freedom.
Ire o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by 7lives: 2:51pm On Jan 25
SIRAO:

stop disgracing yourself here, the road is a federal government project

CHAI.
Politics / Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by 7lives: 2:48pm On Jan 25
Tobihabeeb:
Abeg rest, APC is playing politics with the Igbo's,
The same road, Obigbo to PH done, Obigbo to Aba death trap. U can only go to aba through that road with bike.

Enugu to lokpanta I don't know the useless Hausa contractors that are doing that road, if they repair 5meter forward, 3meters back will spoil again.

APC have nothing to show in the east.

PDP should have played better politics with Igbos, I believed they were in the S/East to play politics.
Imagine going to world cup to do everything except to play ball, 16 years is a lot in the life of a people.
Whoever have something useful to say should please step forward.
Politics / Re: Tinubu And His Northern Ally by 7lives: 2:32pm On Jan 25
yemmit90:
Forget, that man know how to play his game.

If he can become president amidst serious opposition from presidency, APC chairman and other key stakeholders, I wonder why you think he can fear them now that he is president.

I believe he has mission to return the country to regionalism. This country can't work with each section fighting for their interest at the detriment of our common good or goal. He doesn't need North to achieve that, once educated South, their elites and governnors demand for it with presidency backing, there is nothing the core North can do about it.

If North doesn'thread carefully, Tinubu could be the last president of Nigeria under presidential system of government.

Shhhh no loud am.
Only the spirit could have reveal this to you.
There will still be a president after Tinubu, just that the power will reside with the regions.
And the president will be there for a decoration, and ceremonies.
Eyi a wi yi, aro ti ro mo.
Ase nti Edumare.
ASE WA.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by 7lives: 2:18pm On Jan 25
chidiakwari:
I pray that Nigeria happens to you and no one will ever come to your rescues till we never have to read from you

Osondi owendi dig?.
Nigeria happened to me in 2007, that was when I had to start learning to depend on me.
As if we don't know what those crying today were doing before 2015.
2027 is around the corner, if you want people to vote your candidate as a president, you people better start highlighting his previous achievements as a former governor.
You guys come online to bully and insult people for not voting your candidate, you guys had better learn persuasion, people have rights to vote who they like.
The more you folks try to force things, the more they'll resist you people.
Crime / Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by 7lives: 2:01pm On Jan 25
akube2020:

Real pastors 🌚🌚. You needed to be duped again before you wise.

Chai
Travel / Re: Lagos Beats Dubai, Miami, Ranked 19th Out Of 50 Best Cities In 2024 (list) by 7lives: 1:50pm On Jan 25
Johnbullthe3rd:
Small nyash the shake rigorously.
The person wey make this list been Dey smoke Colorado 5 minutes ago.

The mod wey push to front page they on steady supply of weed.

If you believe this list, you can as well believe I own Pluto and Jupiter, currently selling these planets for 2k each.

NB
Don’t get me wrong, lagos is doing very well for it self and for Nigeria too. Telling me lagos beats Miami and Dubai in a “best city ranking” is an insult to our intelligence.

Is it the Lagos in Nigeria or the Lagos in Portugal??

Make your opinion count, delete Lagos from the list or get a sniper.
Sports / Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by 7lives: 1:39pm On Jan 25
Okwyjesus:

How will they win Senegal. I don't see that coming.

For super eagles OUR DEFENCE is okay to manage but MIDFIELD.....

And Midfield use to be our strength
p

Football is not mathematics o.
Politics / Re: Inflation To Fall In 2024 — CBN Governor, Cardoso by 7lives: 9:07pm On Jan 24
crossfm:
Hehehe.

And the blind permutations continue grin cheesy.

Inflation will fall only in his imagination and paper. Oga just da whine Nigerians,he should go out of his well furnished office and see the plight of Nigerians.

These guys are really out of touch with reality.

I know this kind news is not good for your health, when inflation begin fall, climb on top of a table and use your head to hold am up make e no fall.
Politics / Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by 7lives: 10:11am On Jan 24
Zxcvbnmghtr:
NO PAIN NO GAIN. Although we know those who are happy because of the challenges at hand and will become so SAD when we start reading the benefits.

No pain, no gain.
Na so life be.
Politics / Re: Adeleke’s Sacking Of 1,500 Teachers Increased Out Of School Children - Oyetola by 7lives: 10:06am On Jan 24
TruthsFM:
Haaa 😳😳😳😳

No loud am.
Na their dividend of democracy from pdp in Osun be that.
Eni ti die o ba ti to, a ri rara lo ma gbeyin e.
Dancing schools and club houses are in order.
Awon alaye baje.

36 Likes

Politics / Re: Ikoyi Obalende LCDA Announces Plans To Roll Out 200 Electric Taxis by 7lives: 8:31pm On Jan 23
Crafteck1:
Make i go start mobile rechargeable car charging service asap, which light this people wan dey use

Oil dey your head.
Very good business Idea.
Politics / Re: Marketers Will Pay Naira For Dangote Fuel, Says IPMAN by 7lives: 8:25pm On Jan 23
Paraman:
Nigeria spent over $10 billion importing refined crude last year, If the Dangote refinery can take care of Nigeria needs, are you telling me will still be dashing out over $10 billion dollars to foreign refiners?

In 2022, we spent about $21 billion importing oil

Please explain, I want to learn.

I concur.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Those Parading Themselves As Ezendigbo Risk 2 Years Imprisonment – Lagos State by 7lives: 9:26am On Jan 23
flokii:

What they attempted in 2023 with Chinedu in Lagos will never repeat itself again.. before 2027, the Lagos lawmakers would have blocked all loopholes giving outsiders liver to chalenge indigenes and Yorubas in Lagos State.

Ijamba ti see ole won.
Oni Ile ti ta ji.
Won o ni ro aso buruku be se Oro mo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Those Parading Themselves As Ezendigbo Risk 2 Years Imprisonment – Lagos State by 7lives: 9:04am On Jan 23
EmekaA125:

Igbo culture must be preserved and restored in Lagos.

Don't preserve Igbo culture in Lagos, enforce it.
Shameless folk, you people have become a plague, this is why everyone is dissociating themselves from you people.
I read one sad story about what Igbos did to the people calling themselves Ikwere today, me I believe it can't be really that bad.
But the question is what exactly is Igbo people's obsession with constituting nuisance in other people's home lands?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Oyo Blast: Seyi Makinde Thanks Lagos For Releasing LASEMA To Support The State by 7lives: 3:38pm On Jan 22
tollyboy5:

Don't misinform the public. You can't rule anywhere because you're a yoruba man. You can't even become a bale where you have no heritage.

And in the real sense it's Lagos and ogun state that are one

Abeg shift jor, Makinde is an Ijesha man from Osun state, argue with your keyboard.
Politics / Re: Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port by 7lives: 1:14pm On Jan 22
TopBanter:

Have you not seen it already? The functional illiterates and lazily envious hacks, who will never take their leaders to task, have started complaining it is 'Lagos-focused favouritism' responsible for this Port.

Yet all informed Nigerians know that it is the innovation and determination of the leaders of the State to deploy PPP arrangement (private-public sector partnership) ,rather than wait indolently for the FG as their leaders love doing, that is behind all we are seeing from Lagos today to include the likes of Lagos metro rail another PPP project that is the first of it's kind in West Africa.

When the Lekki international airport is ready, another PPP project with no FG money involved, they will surely complain similarly of over-concentration of international airports in Lagos without understanding Lagos and the Southwest owe no other region nada and will not put their own drive for accelerated development, being secured with inspired leadership, on hold so other indolently misruled States can catch up.

These are the same people making a God out of the worthless Abaribe who has been in the Senate for 20 years yet does nothing other than wear "Dot in a circle" t-shirt up and down like a shameless agbaya.

Yet when the stupendous and superlative achievements of Gbajabiamila are highlighted here they will be first to ignore the projects, that will be of immense help to the people, to be asking where Vbaja got the money from.

I believe Nigeria is currently the SW and the rest of Nigeria today. Yoruba leaders know this too and this is why they are currently the most aggressive advocates of a return tonregional governance today.

Omo sound it loud and clear, Yorubas who have ears let them listen.
Imagine the wickedness, intellectually backward people crying all over cyber space because they felt they're being left behind.
Go and check why jamb was created and how our people begin to set up private Universities.
Then their fathers were rubbishing those private Universities calling them glorified secondary schools, but today we know how far.
If only the rest of SW are mature in their thinking like the ones in Lagos, this one wey Dem dey cry, they would have been committing suicide.
Only Abiola Ajimobi understands the plan, the rest are nicknames and aliases.
Imagine Mimiko playing ludo with a refinery.
Aregbesola bought into the idea, but pettyness got hold of him.
Our fathers Abraham Adesanya, Bola Ige, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, all of blessed memories already told this current generation of Yoruba leaders, that they should bond together to move the SW forward, this is the reason behind DAWN.
These elders did their best and they were severally punished for it, guess those dishing out the punishments?, the grandparents of those wailing and gnashing their teeth today, they hid under the North to perpetuate those evils.
They can't stop us, their hate and envy didn't stop us in the past, how can their hate stop us now.
The reason they cried is because they knew they've been left behind, they'll prefer to bond with us but no, Oju ti la.
Can the same snake bite a man twice?, I don't think so.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port by 7lives: 12:36pm On Jan 22
DeepSight:

Look much of what you say here is in fair order, however I hope you do not fall into the category of those who imagine Lagos "is what it is" exclusively because of its "inspired leadership" - to the exclusion of its role as the economic nerve centre of Nigeria.

Really?, but Kano is doing better than Port Harcourt and Warri, what really happened?.
See ise opolo ni, eje lol nlo.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port by 7lives: 12:25pm On Jan 22
BadBradley:
grin grin grin grin If that is done, you wiol see that port Harcourt and Calabar will Be Nigeria's true economic powerhouse.

Your governors should do it, let them look for investors, oh that reminds me, the money spent on building that Akwa Ibom mega cathedral could have been spent on project like this.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port by 7lives: 12:17pm On Jan 22
seguno2:

Abject mediocrity and misrule that has made Lagos a glorified ghetto in the league of global cities, since it has failed to have mass transit, water and sanitation systems. Why do you think that Tinubu omitted these things from his master plan that may have been copied from Chicago

Eni ti o ni iru e, ko le mo iyi e.
Esunkun si koroba.
Politics / Re: Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port by 7lives: 12:14pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:

The Lekki free trade zone. Giving credit to the brainbox behind it.

Is this early morning vawulence necessary?, knowing fully well what news like this can do to the never do wells?.
O shaaro Monday o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 211 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.