Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

7lives's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7lives's Profile / 7lives's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 212 pages)

Politics / Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by 7lives: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The FG gave out license to more than 20 person to build refineries, Dangote shouldn't be blame for others failure.

You should have ignore the guy, I'm done pitying Nigerians.
Even Jesus laid a curse on an unprofitable servant, all we hear from AFRICANTS are excuses for failures.
They are quick to accuse Dangote of monopoly and exploitation, they pretend not to understand that it's not easy to get things working, in a third world country like Nigeria.
Those wey dey cry up and down, their relatives have all been given license to set up and operate a refinery.
Probably waiting for Dangote to borrow money to build his refinery, and hand it over to them, or probably sell below production costs.
Awon werey.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by 7lives: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
Spandau:

You should know, Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg, that there is something that motivated the Crocodile King. And it's money. There are secret transactions that must remain secret lest Wusi's name be dragged in the mud. Money laundry things, Kadoso. Dirty money transactions.😉

Onirisa don become onirikurin, visiting emefiole upandan.
If found culpable, we go comot the crown and the staff for him hand and drag him too.
Owun oju was l'oju ri.
Politics / Re: CNG Bus”: Gas-powered Buses Arrives Lagos, Charges N200 Per Passenge by 7lives: 5:45am On Dec 07, 2023
Peppysco:

Omo, Yoruba people really do una strong thing ooo, chaiii

Dem go cry taya.
Ironu Ikoko lo ma pa Aja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: CNG Bus”: Gas-powered Buses Arrives Lagos, Charges N200 Per Passenge by 7lives: 5:41am On Dec 07, 2023
Peppysco:

I always say it, many of you are daft. In an attempt to troll or mock people, you end up shaming yourselves as half baked dimwits.
Question is, how many of your Eastern state governors have patronized Innoson products in the last 10 years? There was almost nothing you guys didn't say about Buhari, yet, Innoson trived and flourished under his administration as the government patronized his products. Your supposed billionaires in the East do not buy from him, no wahala but na another people una go dey abuse for not patronizing him. I beggy, with time, all these una post election trauma go soon end, that way, una go stop to dey reason with una yansh.

You get time dey explain, proverbs 19:29.
They shall wail tire 'cause their post election trauma shall be continuously renewed.
Their only option is to get their Biafra, I support them to get their Biafra.
Those wearing agbada and those wearing leaves in 1950s, have no business being in the same country.
Igbo ni igi ngbe

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: CNG Bus”: Gas-powered Buses Arrives Lagos, Charges N200 Per Passenge by 7lives: 5:27am On Dec 07, 2023
Akpaamunsi:

Yen yen yen, afon**s and hatred. Have u seen or heard that an innoson vehicle was involved in an accident? Your hatred for igbos will lead you to abyss. Mark my words

Rada rada, we buy from who we like.
Hate?, you already done us the favor, who hate himself more than an Igbo man?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: CNG Bus”: Gas-powered Buses Arrives Lagos, Charges N200 Per Passenge by 7lives: 5:21am On Dec 07, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
Those envious lots from that side would rather buy from India or any other country than to patronize Innoson. People that live their lives with hate and bigotry.

Spit!

Nigeria is a big market, if Lagos no gree buy, sell to other 35 states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Eko Row: Benin People ‘Owned’ Lagos, Awori Paid Royalties To Them - Erelu Abiola by 7lives: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Do you have any proof for what you are saying or you just want to comment?
Do you know the Ogiamien royal family of Benin?
Thank God they are still alive and kicking.
They will tell you the real history of Benin as it affects them.
How they were scammed by Oranmiyan of Ile Ife,the father of Oba Eweka 1,who built Benin Empire.
This story is the story everybody knew and still knows.The late king formed another story of Oduduwa blah blah blah which nobody believe because it has no root and it was formed to undermine the Ogiamien royal family.
Yoruba from Ile Ife started Ogiso and later Oranmiyan's son,Eweka brought Obaship to Benin.
Yoruba owns Ife,Benin,Ogiso,Oba and everything about Benin.
I have proofs.Old proofs not falsehood written by the late Oba of Benin whose great,great forefather was also Yoruba.
Pls,let us discuss with facts only.Ciao..

There are some proofs above there.🖕
Those eulogies cannot be changed,that Oba would have changed them.

Omo n Oba Erediauwa was a confused man, who spent a lot of quality time disowning his ancestors history.
Most of the pre and post independence Pictures of Awo, with the Western Nig royal fathers, are with Oba Akenzua, Olu of Warri, Oni Adesoji Aderemi and Alafin Oyo Oba Ladigbolu 2.
Is Oba Akenzua not aware that he is not Yoruba, and so shouldn't be rolling with the Yoruba Obas?.
Today Yorubas'are gradually ignoring the " Ibini arokunsayo ", because of that revisionist late Oba Erediauwa.
Yorubas' knows that Bini our our relatives, but they said they are not, best of luck to them.
Ibini arokunsayo means Ibini who are always happy whenever they see the Atlantic ocean.
Arokunsayo is Ibini people Oriki, there are more, but this is the only one I can remember.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Eko Row: Benin People ‘Owned’ Lagos, Awori Paid Royalties To Them - Erelu Abiola by 7lives: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
sheeda995:

I know Yoruba and Benin are related from Primary school. One of Oduduwa son abi grandson went to Benin. Stop telling rubbish story

Bini " said they ain't Yoruba ".
We Yorubas' don't know them.
Let Bini rest abeg.
Politics / Re: Lagos Green And Purple Rail Lines, How Much Will Ogiso Of Benin Contribute? by 7lives: 1:10am On Dec 04, 2023
Ogiso go contribute 500 cowries.
Politics / Re: Eko Row: Benin People ‘Owned’ Lagos, Awori Paid Royalties To Them - Erelu Abiola by 7lives: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2023
NoSentimentNo:
I personally see Binis and Yorubas as one and same people.

The current generation likes to argue and fight over everything and the elders are not intervening to educate and guide.

There was a lot of interaction and connection between Binis and Yorubas before the advent of the Europeans and this is not limited to Lagos alone.

Ancient Lagos is not the entire Lagos State. The modern Lagos is an amalgam of towns with their own different histories and traditional institutions.
Also, the particular part of Lagos with "Bini History" is very well known. Ask the elders.

There should be no controversy

Bini people already said they ain't Yoruba, Yorubas' too don't want to have anything to do with them.
Oyo Ile is situated in Katunga, modern day Niger state, go to Makera, and Jebba in Niger state, the people speak Yoruba fluently yet Yorubas' don't drag them They identify themselves with Yoruba up to Benin republic, Togo, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia, up South America.
Which stupid story are they telling up and down?, Bini colonize Lagos Island doesn't mean they didn't meet people there when they arrived.
My own mother is also an indigine , a princess from Otto ruling house, she said their fathers came from Ife, the Obas Olotto, Eleko, Ojora all normally tie white wrapper.
Oba of Benin no dey tie white wrapper o, na red him dey tie
Only those connected to Ife are tieing white wrapper, make Binin people go look elsewhere for their lost relatives, Lagos and Bini are not related.

1 Like

Politics / Re: You Don’t Know History’, Asari-dokubo Slams Those Saying Binis Founded Lagos by 7lives: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2023
olisaEze:
In the first place, I have never seen anyone who wants to become a mechanic apprenticing under a shoemaker. So why would I take the word of a political thug over a king whose forbears ruled prosperous empire for more than 700 yrs! A traditional ruler is basically a custodian of history. Not the history that tells you that Mungo Park discovered where your ancestors washed in peace for centuries, but the factual chronicles of his people. The Binis had a civilization centuries before the Aworis migrated from the Ile-Ife founded by a Bini prince to the Lagos! It's all there in the history books as His Royal Majesty has said. But as it is also said, if you want to hide something from the African man just put it in a book! In case you've not heard it before, the Oba is never wrong!

Rada rada * Awo ri " Olofin Ogunfunminire, the great grandson of Oduduwa owns Lagos Island.
Binis are invaders, thank God they were sent parking.
Lagos can never belong to Bini, did Nigeria belongs to Britain?, both Bini and Britain are invaders, thank God thev were both pushed out.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: You Don’t Know History’, Asari-dokubo Slams Those Saying Binis Founded Lagos by 7lives: 6:46am On Dec 01, 2023
alanto:
It's like since Edo people started supporting labour party they have been sounding myopic.
Just an observation

Those who roll with dogs go chop shit.
Food / Re: Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k by 7lives: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
Charly68:
Other Governors should go and learn from Lagos state Govt. Things are working because they have good thinkers in Govt.

Thank you God bless you, imagine if every state government produce rice for their civil servant, no they won't.
Their worthless citizens will come and cry in Lagos, while their useless state governments hide their dirty faces.
LASG get time they release the rice to the public, sell the rice to the civil servants and citizens who are into rice business.

1 Like

Food / Re: Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k by 7lives: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

My question is what happened to the 8k we bought rice 8 yrs ago. To be fair, considering inflation a bag of rice should not sell above #20k. How can a bag of rice be almost double of minimum wage. Imagine buying this local rice @ #43k something most of us can't eat

Way back, my mum used to sell rice at 190, 200, 220 naira per bag.
How much was a bag of rice before PDP government in Nigeria?.
May it never be well with PDP and anymore who is part of that government.
It's easy to create problems and point an accusing fingers, anyone who's ever been a part of PDP government or their beneficiary will not end well.
No peace for the wicked
Crime / Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by 7lives: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Osobi32:
Oga pls calm down oo, the level of hunger in this country is so alarming. Never mock a situation you never experience oooo! I don't support stealing but I understand what hunger and poverty can make a man do.

Na dis same people stole all NITEL cables way back.
I no pity this one, thank God he got roasted.
Politics / Re: Reno Correct A Fan On The False Statement About Nigerian Movie Industry by 7lives: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Na Cinema, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and other streaming sites dey reign now.

No more upper iweka or ebi pa ejo lane

Ebi " family " npe " are " Jo " gathered ".
Not ebi * hunger " npa " waya " ejo " snake " grin grin grin
Politics / Re: I Blamed Lord Lugard For Nigeria Problem by 7lives: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
gidgiddy:

Some day, I hope you unity beggars will explain how Zik managed to be more powerful than Saduana and Awolowo to decide if secession clause will be in the Nigerian constitution

If secession clause was not needed to create Nigeria, it is not needed to do away with Nigeria

Let me help you here, Azikiwe was an " uncle Tom ", yasuh massa as long as he gets to sit at white man's table.
Azikiwe was obsessed with the SW, the colonial masters were obsessed with keeping their control through proxies.
The white man's best shot will definitely be the dum dum like Azikiwe.
If secession clause was not necessary, why do you think Biafrans were prevented from leaving the country?.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Gov Adeleke Spends N2billion On Meals, Welfare Packages, N6billion To Run Office by 7lives: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
I put my mouth where my interests are.
Ade dancer nje ijekuje l'Osun o kan mi.
Aisha Yesufool come out and cry me a bucket, your food don land.
Politics / Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by 7lives: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
blueAgent:

Mumu.
Very soon we would read of your own Sucide.

Monkey.

No more freebies, cry me a lagoon.
Politics / Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by 7lives: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Badadvisor:

Yahoo don dey very hard now most of them who spent silly are finding it hard to even feed right now.
I know some of them during school years who were ballers and now struggling

Really?, these sets of people needs to commit suicide ASAP.
Politics / Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by 7lives: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Irrelevant to the situation

Actually the crux of the matter.
Politics / Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others by 7lives: 4:57am On Nov 21, 2023
chopnaira:
Just look at the mild reaction she penned down.

If it was Sanwo Olu or any other politician in APC or PDP, she would have turned to a lion on social media.

She would have wept profusely at Lekki toll gate.
Americans called them con artists, " na people like them dey fit deceive."
Politics / Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by 7lives: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

You clearly haven't been paying attention...!

This economic decline started before Jonathan left office.

Okonjo-Iweala talked extensively about the nation sitting up to economic realities starting from the states... Taxations, removal of subsidies, enhanced production and internal consumption, etc.

The truth remains that we stayed lazy and unproductive for too many decades, that was why we all resisted the removal of subsidy by Jonathan in 2012, which would have set the nation on track to greatness as far back as then.

There is a price to pay for not putting one's house in order and preparing for the future.

This is beyond APC and Tinubu at this point.

If we don't start generating serious revenues across states, exporting more valuable products, refining our own petroleum products, etc, the nation will die a slow and horrible death.

Happy to hear from people like you.
We are now in the days of the jungle, only the fittest of the fittests shall survive.
Those crying today all had opportunities, what did they do with it?.
Mikel Obi said his family members are wasters, those wasteful family members will also be wailing and probably contemplating suicide too, rada rada.
'Cause as it stands, Mikel is refusing to sponsor their wasteful lifestyles.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide by 7lives: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2023
canalily:
And sniper is also expensive too....so it's expensive suicide

I can help out, I will provide free snippers for those who are fed up.
The days of free loading are long gone, dey play, petrol CFA 700 per liter, #1400 bottle water #3000, reporting live from Lome in Togo.
I'm so proud of Nigeria at the moment, God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
God bless president Tinubu.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by 7lives: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2023
TopBanter:

Lol. You can't even think or argue coherently and logically. Is a bigot, openly prejudiced against a majority ethnic group, gaining very powerful office even remotely comparable to a bigoted voter who can never make policies or issue directives that may threaten millions?

Supporters and voters can be bigots and racists. Leaders cannot. As simple as that and a politically sophisticated and emotionally intelligent person would know and appreciate that.

You guys should learn to shut up instead of rushing to talk before you think. It is never wrong for me, as a Yoruba, to reject a gubernatorial candidate who says he doe not "think in Yoruba" and mocks Yorubas with derogatory slurs.

A Yoruba man who stood in front of Eleko, with his two hands in his pockets.
A man without respect for our customs and traditions, I'm so happy people kicked him and his fellow monkies out of Lagos.
Old people came back just to vote against Gbadebo, these are people that have relocated four five years earlier.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Has Been Using Igbophobia To Deceive The Yorubas In Lagos by 7lives: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Just one question, what’s your business with Yoruba politics. Why don’t u face southeast politics and leave whatever the fvck they choose to do in southwest to the westerners

A billion dollar question, this people's obsession with Yoruba politics didn't start today.
They're obsessed with controlling others, they played Awo dirty and got served, so they thought with the exit of Awo, Yoruba will become their Yoyo, to manipulate and play around with.
Thank God for Pa Ajasin, Pa Adesanya, Uncle Bola Ige and Now Tinubu.
Yoruba have no business with Igbos, God put River Niger there to divide us, and made sure we don't mix.
When white people came, Yorubas'were wearing agbada and Igbos were wearing leaves, so there's no correlation, Igbos should just dey their dey.
'Cause last last, oma da bi eedi fun won ni, may be they've not heard of " shiwo l'ara mi ".

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members by 7lives: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Chai.
There are no easy ways, hard way is the only way.
Nigerians loves throwing good money away and coming back to blame their government.
If I begin to list the names of these bucket shops, masquerading as investment outfits, I no go type am finish.
But the question is, what is our obsession with easy way out in this country?, so much that the more Nigerians lost, the more they invest.
If Nigerians had invest their money, with companies that are listed on Nigeria's stock exchange who knows, the story might have been different.
Easy with the greed, 200 billion is a lot of money, se ogun l'aye ni?.
The same thing Nigerians are doing with betting, the risks are too high, invest what you can afford to lose.
I've seen people having cardiac arrest because their ticket cut, easy o life no get duplicate.
Crime / Re: Why Are Some Nigeria Employee's Wicked.. by 7lives: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2023
Nemesis0147:
She might not be planning to divert the funds…
I did that a lot when I was managing my uncle’s filling station for instant notification….person fit credit the company account and before I get to my uncle for confirmation….the customer might have left….
So i did that alot

Shior dem dem.
Politics / Re: The Relevance Of Yoruba Race To Nigerian's Political Liberation. by 7lives: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Lol,

and the only way for northerners to address their politician's 'insensitivity' as you put it is to balkanize themselves and fight each other?
In effect giving others (Like yourself) who never wished them good the opportunity to destroy them?

How will the Yorubas treat their own politicians insensitivity? By denigrating the thrones of Ife and Ibadan and displaying an every man for himself attitude?

Just be straight forward for once in your life.

Game wey Yorubas been dey play since Oyomesi, I don't understand how Yoruba state of mind should be anyone's headache.
They want Yorubas' to turn SW to theater of confusion, they see Yoruba self control as weakness, but now they see Yorubas' self control as wickedness.
Imagine a situation where a group of never do wells are always trying to drag Yorubas' into their senseless battles with others.
They have brains but can't make proper use of it, always threatening war with those who are way ahead of them.
Bunch of clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Relevance Of Yoruba Race To Nigerian's Political Liberation. by 7lives: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
demmie1:

It wouldn't pain yoruba man at all cos he doesn't see the difference

Gambari pa Fulani o l'ejo ni Inu.
Won nja ni Ile k'eji o kan wa.
Was gbayi omo iya mi.
Politics / Re: The Relevance Of Yoruba Race To Nigerian's Political Liberation. by 7lives: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2023
MightySparrow:
This is absolutely my opinion.

During the agitation for Nigerian's independence, the freedom fighters were fighting the colonial masters who had given to the constituents partners of Nigeria spouses of strange bedfellows. You wouldn't blame the colonial masters; back at home, the UK ran the same government that coerced the constituent parts led by England patriarchy.

They didn't see why such would not work elsewhere. They tried to overlook our peculiarity as a biblical, Tower of Babel. They tried to do the same in India, one Mr Jinnah thwarted the process and got Sri Lanka out of union with India. Awolowo tried to do same by suggesting secession clause, it was denied by Nnamdi Azikiwe. The British also in favour of the north gave power to the North.

Less than a decade, the union began to get serious problems. The reality dawned on igbos and Zik. They, and yoruba are the only major tribes in the south. In the north, Hausas and fulani are the majority. The smaller groups are not any threats to whatever happens in the country politically.

The theory proposesd by Awolowo seems to be the way out. That proposed cannot be used since not backed by any law. Military action has been employed by igbos it failed, and will still fail by any groups who would wish It.

However, there must be a solution. The youths believe that bringing a third force, Obi would change the trend. It failed. Obi himself is a politician of the same stock and philosophy, who suddenly became a hero. I had to support him for some shallow reasons. On a closer look after the election, I realized that, although, he might have the economic know-how to solve Nigerian's economic problem, but the problems of Nigeria is not absolutely economy. It is a political system that have not allowed the economy to work. Obi did not have any political structure then and now. I imagine an Obi as the president with the ' corrupt ' oppositions in the legislature. It would be hell for him to achieve his economic policies.

Against this backdrop, I want to point out that the Hausa -. Fulani that holds the nation to ransome are the rulers in the north. They plant their people everywhere. I remember one Sodangi , whom they said was from fulani extraction, that became senator representing a constituency in Nasarawa State. It was when Obasanjo starting to appoint middle belt people, some christians, that the eyes of the middle belters began to think of their identify and political importance than mere serving and servicing Hausa - Fulanis.
Today, the paradigm is shifting.

Yoruba as a race is sandwiched by religion and enlightenment ideas between the other tribes. Either way, they cannot be sidelined.
One problem to solve, which I think, above all is to preach, encourage, coerce, slander the small groups in the north to have their own minds different from a northern oligarchy leaders.

It wĂŹll still take a southern political thinker to structurally adjust the system. It must be a man of guts. The fellow who can dismantle the structure without raising dust. Obasanjo introduced an unwritten six geopolitical zones registered in our minds.
[b]
We need more than that. We need to further break the chain that fraudulently binds north together. This is the primary work of any southern president [/b]Jonathan, a circumstancial president had the opportunity. He blew it on the altar of selfishness.

Tinubu is there now. We need self identity and determination first. We need to throw off the bondage of Hausa - Fulanis to break even as a nation. This is the primary assignment of Tinubu.
Long live Nigeria.

@ bolded, Tinubu was voted by the North, and other well meaning Nigerians from other geopolitical zones.
They trusted him to protect their country, they didn't vote for Tinubu to help them clip the wings of the North.
It is a mind set like this, that made your candidate lost woefully at the polls.
The North is not the reason some governors are bereft of ideas in the south.
The North is not the reason for Nigeria's battered image all over the world.
If you're looking for a president that will help you clip the wings of the North, wait till your candidate gets in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: "Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka by 7lives: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
yarimo:
but it's not a threat where SDP rig Abi

What an abracadabrian almighty algebraic equation !
SDP election strategist is a man of supersonic talent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 212 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.