Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

7lives's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7lives's Profile / 7lives's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 211 pages)

Politics / Re: Do Igbos Have The Ability To Build A Commercial Center Or Cosmopolitan City by 7lives: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
Bulldozer90:
You have to know what a city means before talking about a cosmopolitan one.

For your envious ronu mind Igbos should replicate PH because it's an Hausa or ronu city abi?

PH is Igboland, no need replicating it, but it is very unproductive and oil reliant under Nigerian control just like Lagos which benefits from infrastructure monopoly and structural privileges yet has a GDP less than half of Tel Aviv, despite Tel Aviv having less than 5% of Lagos population.

Igboland is the most urbanized ethnic homeland in Nigeria and perhaps Africa.

Nnewi, Onitsha and Aba have taught you what we can do in Biafra. Until you show me any other prominent city which is neither an oil hub or capital city, you will win the bragging right.

Highly urbanized empty cities, dey play.
You people should wake up and start driving traffic of business and people towards those empty cities.
All you people do is flee your golden cities, to go and dwell among brown roofs and filth North.
Something is definitely wrong somewhere, the last time I checked na people dey rush Dubai, not the other way round.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Accuses Father-in-law Of Sponsoring Content Creators by 7lives: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2023
Jokky001:
Let Wunmi go and do DNA and put stop to everything. I still don't get it. If Mohbad is Dundee united that could not ask for DNA must BABA also be Dundee too?

Mohbad is not a Dundee, believe me bro juju is real.
Serious spiritual manipulations at work.
Mohbad's mind is so fragmented that he can't even reason.
Iku nba omo rin, omo o fura.
Rip Mohbad.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Accuses Father-in-law Of Sponsoring Content Creators by 7lives: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2023
surgical:
is this iyabo ojo,wunmi Pro
It is clear your wunmi is mortally afraid of DNA only God knows why,she is just fooling herself, most people have made up their mind on the issue she is just playing the ostrich

That Wunmi is a husband killer.
How can a woman watch her husband bled for three days before raising alarm and take him to a hospital?, what manner of a wife?.
This Lady is complicit in her husband's death and she still get mind to speak hogwash?.
She's lucky she did this nonsense in Nigeria, she should shut up already and move to her next victim.
Awon oni marriage business.
Politics / Re: Return Home For Christmas, You’re Safe, Soludo Tells Anambra People by 7lives: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Who wan risk am cheesy cheesy cheesy

But honestly, Igbos should come home o

Anambra is relatively peaceful, just that, sometimes if u dey pass that Seamans side for Onitsha, hypertension go almost wan kill u but nothing dey sha

Chai.
Politics / Re: Tinubu And Igbo Loyalty Towards Yoruba by 7lives: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
00FFT00:

Nigeria is a federation and any citizen has the right to reside wherever they chose.
Yorubas live in Igbo land too and are not required to be loyal to Igbos.

In regards to your second question, Yoruba started the backstabbing, but Igbo will finish it at their own chosen time.

Ajekun iya promax is waiting for you guys.
Shebi una no dey hear word, e remain small.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Rising: The Magnificent Kajola Train Wagon Manufacturing Plant (vid) by 7lives: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
saddler:
grin grin

This is another flash in the pan.

Let's pray its not another white elephant project that will be left decaying away in few years to come.

News like this gives people like you HBP.
Get well soon.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) by 7lives: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
Urheadmaster:
SIM fubara and Wike political tussles is not different from the big brother naija.

We are watching and waiting for the next episode tongue
Really

Unserious people why always Rivers?.
Amechi vs Patience Jonathan.
Amechi vs Jonathan.
Amechi vs Patience and Jonathan
Amechi vs Wike
Wike vs Fubara.
In the next eight years, another nonsensical fight will still break out between Fubara and the new Governor.
Uneccesary distractions abeg make dem find better work do jor

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Customs Generate 70% Revenue From Lagos, Says Comptroller-General by 7lives: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Maize247:
This is a lie and you know it

Ignore the poster.
Even Baba God bless Lagos pass others, if they have issues with this, let them go and curse Baba God.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dangerous Christmas Looming In The South East by 7lives: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2023
Abagworo:
The aim of all these Nnamdi Kanu politics is to create more insecurity in Southeast out of envy. Why can't they just release Nnamdi Kanu and allow peace back in Southeast cause from the way I'm seeing things it will escalate beyond Southeast to Southwest and North Central. South-south is already at war with Government paying monthly amnesty and awarding security contracts to non-State actors to reduce the rebellion. In the extreme Southeast there's war at Bakassi , the Northwest and Northeast are already suffering from Boko Haram and banditry. Anything for peace is better to embrace.

The madness in SE can't escape to anywhere, evil that men do lives with them.
Politics / Re: Dangerous Christmas Looming In The South East by 7lives: 7:14am On Dec 16, 2023
tuborme:
Thesame people that sponsored the judgement may also sponsor the mayhem

Really?, is this why prominent Igbo business men in Ago, Okota and trade fair, are locking their shops and hiding?.
Some of them with their wives and children are hiding in hotels in as far as villages of Ekiti state?.
And their neighbors were like kilode?, and the answer was they are running to escape their extended family members, whom they suspect might have them, their wives or children kidnapped for ransom.
Shey na people wey sponsored the judgement dey sponsor this particular problem wey I dey talk about?.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by 7lives: 6:34am On Dec 16, 2023
ecolime:

It's really sad

Lets even leave Politics aside.

Tinubu deserves an apology for the ENDSARS incitements against him.

He wasn't even a Presidential aspirant then. He does not deserve that level of hatred.

They already knows Tinubu is nursing a presidential ambition, so they came to execute their usual 1966 agenda, not knowing they are dealing with a probable reincarnation of Alafin Abiodun, a warrior king that died young.
Ti omode ba nge igi n'igbo, awon agba lo mo ibi to o ma wo si.
I keep telling those who care to listen, owo ti ogede ba gbe, ara e lo fi nlu.
Those who came to destroy Lagos, pretending to be fighting for a better Nigeria, shall not know peace again in their lives.
No peace for the wicked.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by 7lives: 6:16am On Dec 16, 2023
ecolime:

Yeah

Even his ENDSARS hate speech was targeted at Tinubu & his perceived business interests.

Same Tinubu is now President and you expect a soft landing from him? Just dey play

My issue with Kanu is, why the hatred for Tinubu when the man never crossed his way? Besides, he left governorship seat in 2007. And never had issues with Igbos while in office.

Infact, his administration recruited most of the Igbos that are in Lagos state civil service today. He had many of them as commissioners.

Igbos form at least 15% of all Lagos state MDAs workers. Secondary schools nko? I went to a government school. My Principal and lots of the teachers were Igbos.

I just don't get it

Dey play, even if he gives them a100%, they will still hate him
They were born to hate, Tinubu should just allow the law to take it's full course.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: Suspected Vandal Electrocuted In Ogun by 7lives: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lastmessenger2:
Ndi igr.
Igr don cast.
Hunger everywhere even with igr bigger than that of Korea and China combined together.

Rest in peace Mr Ronu.

Quit smoking copper,why do you think I personally support Biafra?.
It's because I know what so many folks don't know.
Even the hardworking one in my house, wey no gree pay rent and light bill, but was busy tapping my card meter from the ceiling, I don show am the way out.
Family / Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by 7lives: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
TempUser:

Bẹ́ẹ̀ni, Yorùbá ni mí, Ọ̀yọ́ ni ìran mi cool

Awa l'agba.
Adie funfun l'agba adie.
Awa l'agba.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by 7lives: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
TempUser:
That is a Yorùbá attire. Agbádá Òfì or any sewn with whatever material will always look more elegant than that lace which may also be expensive. The groom's tribe won't put on Agbádá now abi èwo ni ayojúràn 😂 grin

Besides, that brides father na agùn t'áṣọọ́ lò, Ìjẹ̀sà òsèré onílẹ̀ obì. Elegance is a Yorùbá thing cool

Ijesha omo e'leni a teeka, omo e'leni ewele.
Beautiful people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by 7lives: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2023
Godfullsam:

That Azikiwe no try at all o...

What was he even thinking?

Does he think the igbos will benefit more than other regions if Nigeria remain indivisible?

Na the land grabbing spirit possessed him.
The same spirit possessed Ojukwu, they don't just get it, that Oyomesi.
There's no political game that anyone will play, that Yorubas won't understand.
Just look at that end SARS, the agenda was clear to sane Yorubas', the young ones may be deceived, no one can fool Yoruba elders.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by 7lives: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2023
Odin13:
smileyYear 1963..

Yoruba were selling cocoa and the north still has its groundnut pyramid..

These people just love to live in the past.. and celebrate the past more than the present ..

Why ?

Because the present Yoruba has nothing to take home .. majority of them has disowned and abandoned their Woden 1963 houses in ekiti ogun oyo ondo osun and will quickly deny ever coming from those bushes ..
ask them... I be lagosian ... grin

I mean year 2020.. talk more 2023...

Maybe we have to keep reminding Reno the daft that .. “ I GET AM BEFORE NO BE PROPERTY..

Today SOUTH SOUTH “ is the richest region in Nigeria and feeds the country..
Next to that is the EAST.. he loves to hate .. and which Yoruba people sees their women as TROPHY .. that must be won on merit .. even after bad mouthing and blackmail.. they simply sneak back to as promise and beg Amaka..

Next is the North that is still feeding Nigeria through it Agricultural products

Today Yoruba has taken that back seat and only fund their economy by skull minning and internet fraud.. which they glorify even down to their cutltural music

Sophisticators has been replaced by m.c Olumo and his Alaye and Owmida crertians .. not talking about the level of cultism and killing .. basically for ritual purposes ..

A Yoruba man today will look his fellow Yoruba in the eyes .. while begging for his life in Yoruba language still butchered like animal just to increase igr on paper .. human life has no meaning ..

These are not qualities of a sophisticated region in 2023

Times has changed Me Reno the dunce ...

Stop living in 1960’s

Life has moved on ...

Even the Akwaibom of 90’s has become more developed and civil than the Yoruba states of ogun oyo osun ondo ekiti of 2023

Yoruba should be very a shame of this kind of article

But no!!!

They mastusbate and celebrate their yesterday .. instead of today

What’s actually wrong with this people?

Na waaaa...

Human beings sef

Modified

Yoruba just the munch my mention grin... instead make them hold Reno wey dem set them up for mocks ...

Reno hide grin

Dem Dey here dey kill themselves over 1960’s grin

This people eh.... hehehehehehehe

Really? Ohun to Sonu lowo yin o se fi epe wa.
Yoruba gathered in Lagos?, when will Igbos gather in one of SE city to make the place an envy of all?.
Moreover, where Yoruba chose to gather on their God given land, is non of your Igbo business.
Way back they gathered in Oyo, that is why Oyo is called pace setters, Yorubas' later gathered in Ibadan or have you not heard?.
Even this website you're using to post your pains belongs to a Yoruba man.
Yorubas' already left Igbos behind, even before the arrival of the white man.
I Know say una neighbors MUST not prosper pass una, Yorubas' are not your neighbors, we know our neighbors.
People wey wear agbada and those wearing leaves had nothing in common.
Even if una de run, una no go ever catch up, imagine a dog chasing a leopard?.
No be die be day?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by 7lives: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Streetdoctor:

U are right, but what escalated d whole ting was that Aburi Accord
When they signed an agreement that all military from each region should go back to their region and guard. Igbo soldiers left to d east, Hausa soldiers left to north but still occupied west, that was one of d issue ojukwu had wit Gowon and what was Gowon reason? And what did Awolowo say or do regards to that?

So Hausa soldiers remain in the West?.
Did South West' cried to Ojukwu for liberation?.
The problem with you people is your obsession with SW, what manner of madness?.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by 7lives: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2023
JOemmy:

Will niger delta oil money allow them see clearly to do the right thing? They want to eat their cake and have it back tinibu and his gang has been clamoring for restructuring for years before becoming president but since he took over power he hasn't for one day said anything about restructuring yet he wants non indigens of Lagos to return to their regions without first allowing them to control their natural resources which is currently been used to develop lagos and other parts of Nigeria does that make any sense?

Which resources was stolen from you?.
Your fore fathers were giving us headaches in Ibadan way back in the day of parliamentary government.
When the first VC appointed by Azikiwe, import all the workers from SE, and made Yorubas' into messengers, garners and cleaners.
Everything built in Yorubaland during that period was from cocoa money.
Or have you not heard that Awo once borrowed Nigerian government five million pounds from cocoa money?.
Igbos are always there to stick their sorry nose in our business in the SW.
Imagine the nonsense that Betty Akeredolu is doing in Ondo state at the moment?.
No be today o, e don tey.
Una no dey shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by 7lives: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2023
evsimmigration:
Ever since Thiefnibuu won, yoruba cowardss have been making mouth threating Igbos cos they think Theifnubuuu will cover them when war starts.
You guys Yoruba have been fanning tribal wars Igbos are watching you.Donot think it will be walkover on igbo war when it will start.You guys have been making mouth destroying their properties out of envy and jealousy cos you think your Theifnubuuu is on the stolen throne.
I only see is that yoruba cowardds are full of tribal jealousy and chronic hatred over Igbos dominated them in their states
A lazy tribe man who always likes to measure dick with Igbos cos out of hatred and jealousy they enjoyed whenever Igbos are being maltreated.

One day one day, Igbos would challenge you and fight you to stupor,you wil see that it is only mouth Yoruba person has.If you like hate Igbos marginalise, curse them burn all their properties,you can never conquer or dominate them, and you can never defeat Igbos when they mean to challenge you.
Fulani did worse than Yoruba, yet Igbos are waxing stronger.Yoruba to me is Akamu case

Noisemaker your father's can't even beat Ore famers, and you want to fight the entire Yorubas'?.
Dey play, if not for modernity, what you suggested would have been the opportunity to beat Igbos, push dem back to alaigbo and subjugate Igboland, for a century.
You better go and ask Dahomey and the Asante folks, the Fulanis fled, crossed the river Niger and did not stopped until they reached modern day Brinin Kebbi.
If not for internal sabotage, do you really think Fulanis stood any chance against Oyo?.
Ajekun iya promax is waiting for you folks,
Bring your war, we dey wait.
E je buruku iya.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ohanaeze Berates Bode George For Sayings Igbos Should Focus On Developing The SE by 7lives: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2023
ottersberger:
Pa George is correct. Igbos played their hands to those who now think they have held them by the balls.

Yes, they are up against a very treacherous, vindictive, ego-mongering, and envious tribe, who appreciates nothing and will do anything to showboat when their obvious weakness is laid bare.

Now is the time for the Igbo to once again, like their hated kin in the Orient, show why they, like them, did not drown in the war waged against them. Go back home systematically, build, and prosper.

Play their Lagos and remit to the homestead. When you leave, take your ingenuity with you. Come, they will. They must!.

Cry me an ocean, na everybody dey hate Igbo, why do Igbos always seek to take over and control others in their homeland?.
Did other tribes drag the control of igboland with the Igbos?.
You guys are nothing but expansionists, and this is the reason peace will continue to escape you people.
You know this issue is even beyond Nigeria.
When you guys are tired, you will sit down and chart the way forward
No peace for the wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Moody's Upgrades Economic Outlook On Nigeria To Positive - Reuters by 7lives: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2023
patrickcollins:
Be giving your self false hope, many said this under Buhari for 8 years

Dem dem, wake up jor.
I lost hope when naira felled to #170, to a dollar, 14 years later I got my hope back.
I'm fully prepared and kitted for today thank God for his inspiration.
Politics / Re: Moody's Upgrades Economic Outlook On Nigeria To Positive - Reuters by 7lives: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2023
spinna:
Jagaban is doing it slowly and surely ..

They won't see him coming.
Their disgrace will be such that they will gather enmass and commit suicide.

1 Like

Business / Re: Chinese Company, Shenzhen Lemi To Establish Battery Factory In Nigeria by 7lives: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
tete7000:
They have started with their fake partnership agreement again. Where is the energy to power the factory? Instead of them to provide a constant regular energy and allow the investors come in and take advantage of it they are busy gallivanting going cap in hand to beg people to come and establish factories in a country that is economically, politically and socially insecure, with erratic energy supply.

Lekki seaport and FTZ are fakes, Lagos light rail is also fake but we thank God, all these projects are realities today.
When LASG was going about looking for investors, na laugh and jeers mode una dey.
Wait for which investors?, wetin Nigeria get wey no dey elsewhere?.
Dangote refinery was supposed to be in Ondo state, Mimiko the governor of Ondo was feeling special, making nonsensical demands and frustrating Dangote.
LASG went to offer incentives to Dangote, so that the refinery can be established in Lagos, this is what you called begging.
The whole world knows the value added by that refinery, to the GDP of Lagos.
You better tell your governor to start marketing your state to investors, within and outside Nigeria,
With all the noise about 24/7 electricity in Ghana, a lot of goods and services are imported from Nigeria, does it means those companies can't go and produce in Ghana?, it's called macro economies, always good on paper but difficult to execute.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Rice Millers Hail Ebonyi Governor's Ban On Rice Scaling As Price Crashes To ₦15K by 7lives: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
Wisereborn:
Mtcheeeeew.

Rice is produced locally abi

Why is it so expensive undecided

Dollar rate bah grin grin grin

Tinubu, when will the poor breathe

What we have in this country as leaders, are not dream makers but dream breakers. It's a shame I tell you!!!

When will you plant your own rice?.
Just plant and eat your rice, is this too much for you?.
Let rice producers breath, e no easy.
Culture / Re: Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 by 7lives: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
AustineE1:

Reason why yorubas are thought to be lily livered and cowards...No pun intended.

I agreed with you Yorubas are not suicidal, imagine a Yoruba man dieing in Ethiopian jail, or getting roasted and cannibalized in Laos and other God forsaken places.
Se ogun l'aye ni?.

132 Likes 14 Shares

Politics / Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by 7lives: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Btruth:
Ope nii f'Olorun 🙏. I knew we will get there by His grace.

Adupe f' Eledumare.
Adupe f' Olorun Oba.
Na him give us the package.

1 Like

Politics / Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by 7lives: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Bad news for the naysayers. They will soon come up with another wailing theory.

People that will gather and commit mass suicide when Nigeria begins to experience better economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by 7lives: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It's so funny how they make it seem as if Dangote stopped the rest from building a gigantic refinery like his own. Dangote worked very hard to make this refinery possible.

If he behaved like the rest of the people that got the license too, we won't be talking about Dangote refinery today.

Gbam
Politics / Re: First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel by 7lives: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The FG gave out license to more than 20 person to build refineries, Dangote shouldn't be blame for others failure.

You should have ignore the guy, I'm done pitying Nigerians.
Even Jesus laid a curse on an unprofitable servant, all we hear from AFRICANTS are excuses for failures.
They are quick to accuse Dangote of monopoly and exploitation, they pretend not to understand that it's not easy to get things working, in a third world country like Nigeria.
Those wey dey cry up and down, their relatives have all been given license to set up and operate a refinery.
Probably waiting for Dangote to borrow money to build his refinery, and hand it over to them, or probably sell below production costs.
Awon werey.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by 7lives: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
Spandau:

You should know, Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg, that there is something that motivated the Crocodile King. And it's money. There are secret transactions that must remain secret lest Wusi's name be dragged in the mud. Money laundry things, Kadoso. Dirty money transactions.😉

Onirisa don become onirikurin, visiting emefiole upandan.
If found culpable, we go comot the crown and the staff for him hand and drag him too.
Owun oju was l'oju ri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 211 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.