Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

7lives's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7lives's Profile / 7lives's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 211 pages)

Politics / Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by 7lives: 4:21pm On Feb 09
Righthussle:
I just hope in future we can slap people through the internet.

In fact a sitting duck who wants cheap food like you, was beaten to stupor yesterday at a farm in my area.
He enter someone's farm to harvest cassava, he didn't take for his stomach alone, it was in sacks he wants to go and sell those cassava.
Una no wan dirty una hand?, buy or fast or farm.
Those who toiled under the sun to farm will no longer sell cheaply, stop crying go to farm.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: ‎ by 7lives: 11:03pm On Feb 08
oyatz:

What is the name of this new president?

Question of the year.
Politics / Re: ‎ by 7lives: 10:59pm On Feb 08
SmartyPants:

Tinubu betrayed the SS? That's a new one...how?

They voted against him and still says he betrayed them, they are becoming dented.
Politics / Re: ‎ by 7lives: 10:56pm On Feb 08
Brenbentondiaz:

They'll sneak in an ibbo clown there under the ruse of "competent leadership", after making sure they kill the leaders of other regions, preserving theirs (under the guise of cleansing Nigeria of corrupt leaders).

They thought we are still in 66, they just don't get it.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by 7lives: 4:35pm On Feb 08
Liammm:
I think we are over celebrating this win against South Africa. It's not like SA is that big a footballing nation to beat. We should be more concerned about the way a 'not so big' footballing nation boxed us to a corner. We are losing against a rejuvenated Ivory Coast team if we play this way. Peseiro and the boys really need to get their a$$ down to work. I can only celebrate Nigeria when we finally lift the trophy.

Rejuvenated SA team you say?
Super Eagles were recently rejuvenated too, abi no be this country we dey wey that Rufai werey dey describe SE as super chickens? as they fly out to the tournament?
Super Eagles already met my expectations, I'm still celebrating and the celebration go still continue on Sunday, by God's grace.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 7lives: 9:02pm On Feb 07
Tonnyray:
Up Super Eagles
GOD bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
GOD bless everyone who believes in you.

God bless you bro.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 7lives: 8:38pm On Feb 07
arantess:
SA coach don dey write names of PK takers

Chaiiiii embarassed embarassed

E go do Dem like film, because they will still lose this match.

11 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria's Debt Service-to-Revenue Ratio Drops To 66.9% by 7lives: 9:31pm On Feb 01
eazzzy1:
The comment section is a clear case of why many Nigerians are unemployable.

Gbam gbamer gbamest.
I thought I was the only one who saw it.
Now you know why a lot of our dumb graduates are floating around like ghosts.
Politics / Re: Nigeria's Debt Service-to-Revenue Ratio Drops To 66.9% by 7lives: 9:25pm On Feb 01
shiwex:
Emi Lokan, Emi Lokan.......see as you messed the whole country up. I don't blame the man , I blame ignorant Nigerians tht decide an 80 year old man is the one that should come and lead the country.

We living abroad can see where all these will end. We told you ..Obi was your man..you all dey shout Na Yoruba turn. I am a Yoruba man and will never have voted for an old, corrupt man like Tinubu.

I do not pity all those that are suffering, they had the chance to change their future but they decided to enslave themselves to APC.[b]
[/b]

And the hard sell continue.
Politics / Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by 7lives: 5:21pm On Feb 01
Evilthoughts:

This is nonsense . You are talking rubbish. How can Africa develop if we don't stimulate trade within the continent lipsrsealed. How can the continent move forward if we have whites man gates ? You illiterate xenophobes don't even understand the importance of economy and how influential Africa could be with one army and one president, look at USA. You need to get educated.

My contribution really pains you, which useless trade are you stimulating?.
Let the borders remain in place, apply for Visa if you want to visit a country in Africa, if granted fine, if rejected look elsewhere or siddon for your country.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Women Affairs Ministry Storms Bechere In Cross River State To End Money Marriage by 7lives: 4:33pm On Feb 01
humility33:

This are things feminist movement ought to kicking against and not fighting men on Facebook and twitter

The people you're calling feminists are oloshos.
Business / Re: CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours by 7lives: 4:12pm On Feb 01
PARADIZEPRIEST:
KUDOS!
The new CBN regime has been shielding commercial banks alot to prevent international scandals of past regime and avoid scaring away foreign investors.
Serioid Naija bank managers are high level crooks conniving with BDCs to wrack foreign exhange system with criminality

They've been killing naira since IBB.
They go to CBN to bid arbitrarily for dollars, claiming they want it for their clients.
So how come they have as much as $5 billions, in their vaults?, are their client no longer interested in the Dollars?.
Oh how I love Xi Ping.
These bankers no go tie yeye cloth go do acrobatics, never again will they try such.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Business / Re: CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours by 7lives: 4:05pm On Feb 01
Tyche:
Lmao. Nigerian banks don't have that much liquidity nor anything near it

Are you a racketeerer too?.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: LASG To Remove Residential Buildings Converted To Worship Centres & Clubs by 7lives: 10:12pm On Jan 31
naptu2:
Don't let anyone deceive you with noise.

If you think it's a joke, go to London or New York, get a residential building and convert it into a nightclub, church or mosque without planning permission then see what happens.

Politics should not be madness. You should oppose reasonably

This is even too much, they should try planting tomatoes in a flower pot.
And see what happens next, that place na war o.
Politics / Re: LASG To Remove Residential Buildings Converted To Worship Centres & Clubs by 7lives: 9:56pm On Jan 31
obi58:

Is your neighborhood barbing saloon or supermarket originally built and registered as same? Let's stop acting as if Lagos is built only for the elites.

Try Kigali.
Politics / Re: Why Can't Africa Be One Country With Free Movement by 7lives: 9:17am On Jan 31
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am talking about Schengen countries that have free mobility.
Russia is not part of schengen.
Everything boils down leadership. Check out all schengen countries, they try their best to be better and as such most of their citizens are ok with their country.
If you try free mobility in Africa presently, some countries basic amenities will be over stretched due to massive influx of Japa people escaping hard life.

You beat me to this, imagine those who left their home to rot, migrating enmass, to places that were developed through sweats and tears of the owners.
No I don't buy into such nonsense, let there be borders, this helps to stimulate developments.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by 7lives: 9:05am On Jan 31
Goodvibes007:

We are not better together. Left to me, the country should ideally split into atleast 5 different parts.

Regional government, at the least, is preferable than this current arrangement. My older generation benefitted more from a Western region than I am benefiting from this fake love Unified government.

If we split, It would also encourage nationalistic ideas.
It's better everyone returns to their region of ancestry to irk out a living there. Then hopefully, tribalism and bigotry will reduce to a minimum.

Do you really believe people will return to their region of ancestry?, they won't move an inch.
Ni ojo a ba ri ibi, in ibi iwo Ile.
I support total disintegration of this country, let each region stand as a country.
Once this happen, everyone will move to their region 'cause everyone will have their country's passport.
The whole of Nigeria has moved to SW, a ti ko eran mo ero, and even our children have imbibed strange cultures.

1 Like

Politics / Re: LASG To Remove Residential Buildings Converted To Worship Centres & Clubs by 7lives: 8:44am On Jan 31
APCNig:

This one mental evaluation. His father runs a fake Church in his apartment, so he is pained that his mean of livelihood is about to be shut down

CHAI.
Politics / Re: LASG To Remove Residential Buildings Converted To Worship Centres & Clubs by 7lives: 8:38am On Jan 31
Originality007:
I once live in a house in bariga, The next house to my house Thier is a church inside the residential house. Thier is a room and parlour inside this house , which dey use for the church, every Friday night, night vigil, u will not sleep, On Sunday Morning, na noise everyday.

wanted to report to government den, later I decided to live the area.

This is what I hate most in life, noise.
I hate noise with passion, thank God for this new development, at least people can have a good sleep.
Imagine trying to sleep and someone next door is beating drums, banging bells, and screaming out whatever on microphones and loud speakers.
I was a victim of this as a child, thank God I now live in a serene environment.
Only those that have not experience this kinds of horror will speak against this development.
Politics / Re: LASG To Remove Residential Buildings Converted To Worship Centres & Clubs by 7lives: 8:24am On Jan 31
obi58:

Like I always say.. one size cap doesn't fit all. Soundproofing worship centres to curb noise pollution is not a bad idea but forcing them to relocate outside residential areas is taking it too far.

Are those places originally build and registered as churches?.
If not, this new law is a welcome development.
Crime / Re: Female Student Commits Suicide Over ‘Failed Relationship’ by 7lives: 7:41pm On Jan 29
DivinegiftofGod:
So every other thing was no longer important to her? Her family, her career, her future, none was promising and strong enough to prevent her from giving up? Shame!

Its so sad that this is the kind of chicken heart the society is raising.

When the going gets rough, the toughs gets moving.
Victory and victimhood is a state of mind, with God all things are possible.
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Has Urged Tinubu To Ban Sport Betting App In Nigeria by 7lives: 5:14pm On Jan 29
Reno abeg leave matter jor, if the betting apps are suspended in Nigeria, what about Nigerian youths abroad?.
One hater lost $2000 betting against super Eagles just two days ago.
He doesn't even live in Nigeria, the craze for fast money won't deter youths from gambling, leave betting companies alone jor.
Politics / Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by 7lives: 11:43am On Jan 29
jeff1993:
Only one state has up to three viable ports..... Na wa ooooo!!!!!

Tell your importers to pay more to the shippers.
The shipping companies charge more to take the containers to One port.
Abi na federal government dey control the shipping companies too?.
Abi make federal government begin dey subsidize the extra charges?, and still subsidize the cost of bringing the goods for the importers to sell in Lagos?.
You people will just wail deprivation and marginalization irresponsibly, your problem though.
Tell your importers to pay more to the shippers, and still spend money to bring the goods to sell in Lagos, ko kan aye.
Business speaks money not sentiments, dig?.
Politics / Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by 7lives: 11:34am On Jan 29
[quote author=Realtruth2023 post=128178414]
Politics / Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by 7lives: 11:11am On Jan 29
fkj950ax:

The other States with access to ocean each has a Governor, 3 Senators and House of Reps in Abuja. Question is what have they done since 1999.

No loud am, Tinubu stole their brain box.
Most of them were in bed with PDP led federal government for 16 good years, and could not use the opportunity to build their states economies, to better the lives of their people.
Their senseless people are everywhere on social media, hating on those who spent 16 years of opposition politics, to position their state for a better future.
They are doing everything possible to stop a moving train.
Baalu to ti fo ni won nsewo si, awon werey.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today by 7lives: 11:08am On Jan 29
[quote author=fkj950ax post=128177598]

The other States with access to ocean each has a Governor, 3 Senators and House of Reps in Abuja. Question is what have they done since 1999.[/quotl
Family / Re: Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation by 7lives: 10:43am On Jan 29
Houseontherock1:

The worst part is that they will use that money to take care of their own children while depriving the owner's children and wife of the goodies their father and husband left behind

Are you sure these relatives are not the ones who killed the man?, they are not called village people for nothing.
Their own no dey please dem, their eyes are always inside another person own.
They want to take over for now, so that children can come to collect the land when they grow up, lies from the pit of hell.
This is why they are called village people,
they will make sure those children never come back to ask for the land.
Wicked folks, no wonder they have all fled their homeland, to go and constitute nuisance elsewhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by 7lives: 5:34pm On Jan 28
Arabk25:
Omo this kind death surprise me o just a shot in the leg with a local gun. Hmmm I rest my case

Omode o mo Ogun, onpe l'efo.
The effing bullet is jazzed.
Anyway, awon arawon na ni.
Politics / Re: Residents Decry Absence Of Functioning Streetlights In Osogbo by 7lives: 1:15pm On Jan 27
cry
Daddyyin:

Is Tinubu the Osun governor?

Na head dey pain am.
Politics / Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by 7lives: 12:24pm On Jan 27
codemaniacs:

Power is not transient.

Unless you intend to kill all the Yoruba people in the SW if power slips from APC then it's going to another Yoruba political party who will continue from where APC stopped.

Even if you migrate to Lagos in millions and vote your anti-yoruba party the Yoruba votes will still outnumber your votes.

non-Yorubas like you guys should stop saying "power is transient" in a place you are not indigenous to and don't share the same ethnicity as the indigenes because that is hatred and means you guys have plans of committing genocide and mass killing Yoruba people.

Don't mind them, awon Aja to nlepa Ekun, won o mo wipe Iku ni awon fi nse ere.
How can visitors insist on imposing their will on their host?.
No be their fault, awon Baale oni ijekuje lo fa.
Reasonable ones among them use to say it that Igbos want to live in Rome, but don't want to think like or behave like Romans, last last na cry.
This nonsense has been going on since Fashola, they wail tribalism when Fashola demolished Mosafejo Market in Oshodi.
The market that belongs to Lagos state government, that most of the owners are Lagos states indegenes.
They were crying up and down that Fashola wants to ruin dem, dey will leave enmass and take glory of Lagos to alaigbo, people like us been dey wait since then.
Government everywhere in the world will always try to improve the standards of their environment, Lagos state will not be an exception.
Bunch of stiff-necked non conformists, they better go and find out how Kigali became so beautiful, Google is their friend.
I see a group of uncultured non conformists, won ma pada je egba ni.
Pasan l'oko were.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Traders, Shop Owners In Desa Ibeju Lekki Evicted By Lagos State Government by 7lives: 11:45am On Jan 27
ravensckar:
Whatever befalls Lagosians was self-inflicted. How on earth did Sanwo-Olu (whose performance was abysmal) win second term? Oh! I forgot, they wanted to show Igbos who truly own Lagos. angry angry

During election period, dude became Apostle Paul; writing epistles here and there, attending functions and trying so hard to seem caring. It was at that moment that I knew he had something up his sleeve. How some people still managed to fall for this beats my imagination.

It's time we shun tribalism, selling of votes and not holding our leaders accountable. Let's start voting in competent leaders (irrespective of party affiliation), if not, we will continue to move in circles. angry angry

Una no dey mind una business, people have rights to choose who dey want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Food / Re: See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today by 7lives: 10:40pm On Jan 26
jamesversion:

So agricultural produce sold for N2500 in 2020 should now be sold for 12k?

Demand and supply conditions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 211 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.