Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

7lives's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7lives's Profile / 7lives's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 211 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu Appoints Rotimi Oyedepo As Prosecutor For EFCC, Six Others by 7lives: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2023
Hedonisco:

Don't be stupid and conjure imputations out of thin air. Where in my post did I me too military or taking charge? Bleep off and enjoy your shortlived Yoruba dance of shame. They will continue that shameful dance when the tune changes to martial music.

Easy Mr, now go back and read what you posted before.
Nigeria cannot survive another coup d'etat, only a stupid military man will try such.
The best part of the story is that even if Nigeria breaks, you will get your country and manage it as you like, you won't be able to manage my own country as it was way back in 1966.
C'est fini.
Politics / Re: I Was Speaking In Parables, Bode George Makes U-turn On Leaving The Country by 7lives: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2023
Dodada:
Ever since Bode joined forces with Ebows he as NOT only become irrelevant but also foolish. grin grin grin grin

He's always been irrelevant in Lagos, no one listens when he speaks.
He did this to himself, greedy old fool holding Lagos PDP hostage since 1999.
Baba bucket shop, let Lagos PDP breath, stop pressing their necks.
Jimi Agbaje can explain better, he don see shege for baba hand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: These Are The Kind Of People We Engage In Conversation With Here...chai by 7lives: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2023
Fela sang.
No wonder rere run.
Rere run, rere run.
Rere run, rere run.
And some parents paid for their school fees.
Probably a graduate too.
What an illiterate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: PDP Governor Diri Celebrates With Tinubu After Supreme Court Victory by 7lives: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
SoNature:
Atiku's decision to compete in the election practically buried the PDP. Instead of Reno Omokri to tell him the truth, he is busy taking out his frustration on Peter Obi and OBIdients.

Buhari cannot rule for 8 years and you expect power to remain in the North. Abomination! If that had happened, northerners would be taking educated, enterprising and innovative South as their lackeys (boy-boy) cheesy

Obi should have stayed in PDP instead of jumping ship.
All he needed to do is rally the southern politicians to speak with one voice.
Or even step down for a strong contender like Wike.
If Tinubu had not stood up to a turncoat like Oshinbajo, Atiku would have won that election.
Politics / Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz To Visit Nigeria by 7lives: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ningishzida:
Alright. He's probably coming to seek for Oil and Gas since German economy is currently suffering.
The government is yet to turn on our home heating in my region up till now despite the Winter already here .

German economy self dey suffer?.
Germany na japa country na
Politics / Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by 7lives: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Before Nigeria,SW was the most progressive,at the inception of Nigeria and later years,SW was the most progressive and in recent time,SW still is the most progressive and will continue to be the most progressive because of its progressive and industrious people.
If it were not for the burden of Nigeria,SW would have been better than some Western nations.

C'est fini.

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by 7lives: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2023
Makunahatata:
let's start frm your family, tell us how many of your ppl are currently in the SW.... Your time starts now😂

Chai.
Politics / Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by 7lives: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2023
Ykc2:
the only saviour for South west is northern nigeria are not connected to the Atlantic ocean by now una mouth for don close because the way northerners moved capital from lagos to Abuja is the same way they will allocate few ships to lagos port,let me say it again before you start comparing SE with SW first of all one South east state must be capital of Nigeria for 40 or 50 years the same way lagos enjoyed after that we can start to compete, you asked 3 marathon runners to run from lagos to Benin you kept one runner at ORE one at shagamu one ojota and your looking among the 3 runners who will get to Benin first you must be high on colos

SW was buoyant even before independence, SW even borrowed FG 5 million pounds or have you not heard?.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by 7lives: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2023
obi58:

Since SW is so adept at generating IGR, let's remove their FAAC allocation and share it among the other geopolitical zones of the country.

Win-win situation if you ask me....

This is not a problem, just tell the Nigerian government to return the the Tin can and Apapa port back to the SW.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Buying Dollars by 7lives: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
kushme:

I doubt if it has peaked. If you ask me of my opinion, I would suggest the speculators and dollar investor should maintain their bullish trend on the USD/NGN chart. Simply that,
1. The fundamental analysis(news on macro/micro economy) from Nigeria is not hawkish, so the fall would continue.

2. Relational analysis, what is the current relationship between the Nigeria stock market and the Naira. See, if a country's stock market, Example, if London stock market is performing good it would reflect in the pound sterling.

3. As for numbers, the psychological level of $1 =NGN1000 was broken in black market while that of the official market is at 840 or so playing catch up. Based on trend experience, I could easy say the official rate would still target the psychological level of 1000,too before making a short correction(resistance) below the 1000. Then move pass the 1000 again if nothing serious for long time measures are done to defend the Naira.

You understand very well, but don't ignore government intervention, this can come at anytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Buying Dollars by 7lives: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2023
theophorus:
If you're praying that the USD should keep increasing in value against the NGN, then I urge that you keep buying more USD.

But if you are wise, you will know that something has peaked and its on it downfall gradually and it will not peak again for the next 3yrs.

I thought I was the only one who saw it.
Business / Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Buying Dollars by 7lives: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2023
Whalis:
Things in Nigeria defy that law of gravity. Once it is up it can only plateau and there after continue in upward trend.
Even our leaders won't allow it to come down because they are the major hoarders of foreign currency.

You haven't read about Dow theory, the dollar is already at the plateau.
Hoarders will not see it coming, I'm saying this because I know that currency speculator will exhaust their naira muscles before the government will intervene, and so they won't have enough naira, to mop up the dollar as they've always do. and so dollar will be on a free fall.
Instead of hoarding, the stupid hoarders should be selling, " no one buys into resistance", they won't see it coming.
Mind you these hoarders are playing against Jagaban o, a man of stoch market experience.
As a trader you can't continue to buy, you must sell as well, this is what Nigerian hoarders don't understand.
I hope it won't be too late when they want to sell.
Politics / Re: Breaking! 19 Yr Old Lady Stoned To Death! by 7lives: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2023
khalling2008:
They followed what is in the Bible

Deuteronomy 22:23-24
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city.

Mosaic law.
Jews are practicing Judaism, I hope their Judaic laws doesn't include this.
Business / Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by 7lives: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
StOla:
A single wholesale policy can turn around the tide.

Those hoarding forex are playing with FIRE.
They will wake up one day and discovered that dollar is #350.
Some of them that bought dollar to hoard at #900, will try to sell at #500 they won't see buyers.
Hoarders should be selling off now, the president understand this game more than them, he will leave them in ruins.
Politics / Re: Three Best Governors In Nigeria Since 1999. by 7lives: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2023
Ttalk:

Legacy

Tinubu - IGR
Fashola - BRT
Sanwo Olu - Mono rail

Tinubu brought the tax system that revolutionized Lagos IGR

Fashola executed the BRT project and Housing estate

SanwoOlu - Commissioned the first Monorail in West Africa.

If you can bring any legacy or project that beats any of these, then we will talk.

Abeg don't mention, the building of roads, schools, and payment of salaries because all governors do that. Show a signature project that has no rival in Nigeria if you want to engage me

These ones are supersonics na, were talking normal people you're listing sharks.

1 Like

Business / Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by 7lives: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2023
StOla:
What is the benefit of importation?

As long as exportation is not dropping, that is great news.

We need to begin looking inward to meet our needs, including technoligical hardware and their spares, not to forget refined petroleum.

God bless you my brother, the forex that Nigerians spent on importing Chinese textiles aka Ankara China, if that money is spent our textile industry, a lot of jobs will be created.
Let this country learn mass production of her goods and stop the nonsense mass importaions.
Nigerians should go and see what L'Oreal Paris did for France, Huawei did for China, Microsoft and Apple for America, and so on.
Businesses brings Forex into the country not the government.
Enough with the cry for dollars, whoever needs dollars to import hair extensions, intimacy gadgets and all kinds of trash, should generate theirs.
Only the productive sectors of the economy should be allowed to access Nigeria's forex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Let's Talk : How Best Can Poverty Be Eradicated From Africa. (let's Rub Minds ) by 7lives: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2023
Stop irresponsible breeding first, I don't see anything wrong in breeding quality children.
A man without a reasonable source of income having 2 wives or more, is a disaster looking for somewhere to happen.
Anyone who survived IBB and Abacha' s harsh economic policies, and still end up crying at this moment, have themselves to blame.
The lessons as warnings are always there, it's the people that have refused to learn.
The only people I pitied under the current circumstances, are the spoonfed juveniles who probably haven't heard about a hard knock life.
The world is not anyone's oysters, plan your life very well before you take the plunge,
Those without a plan, already planned to fail. Your life won't always go as you planned, there will be temporary set backs but the plan you have in place will keep you going.
You are responsible for your life, your life is what you make it.
Politics / Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by 7lives: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2023
Burruchaga71:
A certified forger can NEVER be our president or heads will roll.

I swear..

But he's already there and he doesn't even know you exist.
He will even win a second term 'cause the Patriots will see to that.
Now be honest with yourself, your problem with Tinubu is not the certificate or any other excuse.
Your problem with Tinubu is that the man is a Yoruba and a Muslim, your fore fathers did same to Awolowo and Abiola.
Shameless envious folks with I better pass my neighbor mindset, always trying to stop others from moving forward, ' cause collectively your region is cursed and not moving forward.
Yoruba sons and daughters will continue to prosper, Yoruba land will continue to prosper, while you hateful never do well folks, will eventually commit a mass suicide over Yoruba matter, 'cause " ironu Ikoko lo ma pa Aja ".
God bless president Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by 7lives: 6:16am On Oct 22, 2023
Creamypie:
Use that money, thats if its not stolen, to be paying subsidy in any capacity, it will reduce prices of goods. APC are here to reintroduce poverty

E no go ever better for subsidy.
Anyway are you a petrol smuggler?.
Crime / Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by 7lives: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Nigerians self…
How can any sane person finds greener pastures to Iraq?
Iraq of all places!

The travel agents lied to her.
Even today one stupid fellow said Iraq has a buoyant economy.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Bombs Gaza Oldest Church (picture &video) by 7lives: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
Church Kwa?.

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Top 6 Deep Seaports Under Construction Worth $13 Billion, 4 More Approved By FG by 7lives: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

And this post of yours says all that needs to be said about 'one Nigeria' and how some are using it to work against Igbo/south-east interests! So long as a disproportionate amount of investments and federal funds are channelled towards your region while Ndigbo are denied their fair share, all is well with the world abi!?

I can help you PLESS button, which location in the SE do you think will qualify for a deep seaport?.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: PH Refinery: Community Disputes, Spare Parts Mismatch Threaten Dec Target by 7lives: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2023
Pakute:

Try to dey use your brain abeg. why OBJ himself no sell am?, trying to sell refinery 3 or 4months before you leave office, na how to sell be that?. Nobody go buy any refinery if Government no fix am first.
This refinery will work, all dis SS youths protesting because of deve, dem no get sense, if to say Dangote refinery dey SS, e for never complete am today.

Guy the problem with the country is the people.
Imagine people who should be assisting the project, to make sure that the refinery takes off and start working, so that their worthless communities can benefit economically.
Dangote refinery will eventually kick off, people of Ibeju Lekki will begin to reap the benefits.
And we will begin to hear how PH refinery was strangulated, so that Aboki can enslave Nigerians.
Mad people everywhere, they won't allow good things to work unless their selfish interests are protected, last last na dem go still end up wailing.
Awon werey.
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Presidency: Dear Primate Elijah Ayodele, We Are Sorry by 7lives: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I swear to gawd bro. Every godamn corner u will see one begger or beggers begging for food
Businesses and shops are closing every month and yet dis useless govt is not doing anything about it.

Me wey don open eye since 2008, most people don't even know that EU went into economic depression in 2007, especially in that Eastern Europe.
Nigerians had better sit up, subsidy should continue so that Nigeria can end up like America and Europe of 1929 - 1939?., or Maduro's Venezuela?.
The experience I had in 2008, was what made me changed my business model, This helped me reduced my operational cost, plug my drain pipes, tie my money down to fixed assets and learned new businesses.
I did away with a lot of aso ebi, balling and partying, I put myself and family through a lot of stress to secure my today and I was hated so much for this.
Thank God I made it, I no longer pay a rent of any kind, my business is also online.
Ogun the God of Iron the first Metallurgist that ever liveth, hardship and the necessity for a better life, probably droved him into searching for things he used, for making farming, hunting and war implements.
Ogun built his own kind of foundry and started what he conceive in his mind, better the lives of people around him and passed on the knowledge.
This was how Ogun became a deity.
Nigerians should stop crying and start thinking, knowledge is power.
Knowledge is wealth.
Properties / Re: Igbos Lamenting That Yorubas Don't Rent Houses To Them In Lagos by 7lives: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Amethystss:
How true is this? Many landlords in Lagos are igbos so why deny your own?

I honestly don't understand o.[right][/right] cheesy cheesy
Politics / Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by 7lives: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2023
kingthreat:
Even Benin wey like ruggedity, they have never been singled out internationally for discrimination.
There is something the Igbos are doing wrong and they need to correct it in their children so it doesn't complicate things for them. Imagine small Liberia.

Watch over 10 years old Jerusalema and District 9, these two South African movies were a reality check for me.
These people have really battered the image of this country beyond repair.
Yet they cry everyday, pointing accusing fingers blaming everyone except themselves.
I actually blamed it all on Lugard, ' cause I can't understand the correlation between those wearing leaves and those wearing agbada.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? by 7lives: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Minimum of 22hrs.
New Idimu, Lagos.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 7lives: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
peteregwu:

It could buy but i saw that in the monthly time frame the double buttom is broken, which means it might buy for sometime and sell big later on. So, I prefer the big move.

Good.
Waiting to buy from .6617 - 6787 and exit.
If I see a closed 4hr bullish candle above .6787, I shall buy.
If I see a 4hr bearish candle below.6787, this indicates that the bears are not ready to let go yet.
So I shall sell back to .6617.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 7lives: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2023
peteregwu:

Close cadchf with 20pips loss

Cadchr will still buy @0.6617.
'stalking this trade for a buy since.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 211 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.