Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

7lives's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7lives's Profile / 7lives's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 212 pages)

Politics / Re: Southeast Infrastructure: APC Is Doing Far Better Than What PDP Did in 16 years. by 7lives: 2:48pm On Jan 25
Tobihabeeb:
Abeg rest, APC is playing politics with the Igbo's,
The same road, Obigbo to PH done, Obigbo to Aba death trap. U can only go to aba through that road with bike.

Enugu to lokpanta I don't know the useless Hausa contractors that are doing that road, if they repair 5meter forward, 3meters back will spoil again.

APC have nothing to show in the east.

PDP should have played better politics with Igbos, I believed they were in the S/East to play politics.
Imagine going to world cup to do everything except to play ball, 16 years is a lot in the life of a people.
Whoever have something useful to say should please step forward.
Politics / Re: Tinubu And His Northern Ally by 7lives: 2:32pm On Jan 25
yemmit90:
Forget, that man know how to play his game.

If he can become president amidst serious opposition from presidency, APC chairman and other key stakeholders, I wonder why you think he can fear them now that he is president.

I believe he has mission to return the country to regionalism. This country can't work with each section fighting for their interest at the detriment of our common good or goal. He doesn't need North to achieve that, once educated South, their elites and governnors demand for it with presidency backing, there is nothing the core North can do about it.

If North doesn'thread carefully, Tinubu could be the last president of Nigeria under presidential system of government.

Shhhh no loud am.
Only the spirit could have reveal this to you.
There will still be a president after Tinubu, just that the power will reside with the regions.
And the president will be there for a decoration, and ceremonies.
Eyi a wi yi, aro ti ro mo.
Ase nti Edumare.
ASE WA.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by 7lives: 2:18pm On Jan 25
chidiakwari:
I pray that Nigeria happens to you and no one will ever come to your rescues till we never have to read from you

Osondi owendi dig?.
Nigeria happened to me in 2007, that was when I had to start learning to depend on me.
As if we don't know what those crying today were doing before 2015.
2027 is around the corner, if you want people to vote your candidate as a president, you people better start highlighting his previous achievements as a former governor.
You guys come online to bully and insult people for not voting your candidate, you guys had better learn persuasion, people have rights to vote who they like.
The more you folks try to force things, the more they'll resist you people.
Crime / Re: Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US by 7lives: 2:01pm On Jan 25
akube2020:

Real pastors 🌚🌚. You needed to be duped again before you wise.

Chai
Travel / Re: Lagos Beats Dubai, Miami, Ranked 19th Out Of 50 Best Cities In 2024 (list) by 7lives: 1:50pm On Jan 25
Johnbullthe3rd:
Small nyash the shake rigorously.
The person wey make this list been Dey smoke Colorado 5 minutes ago.

The mod wey push to front page they on steady supply of weed.

If you believe this list, you can as well believe I own Pluto and Jupiter, currently selling these planets for 2k each.

NB
Don’t get me wrong, lagos is doing very well for it self and for Nigeria too. Telling me lagos beats Miami and Dubai in a “best city ranking” is an insult to our intelligence.

Is it the Lagos in Nigeria or the Lagos in Portugal??

Make your opinion count, delete Lagos from the list or get a sniper.
Sports / Re: Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) by 7lives: 1:39pm On Jan 25
Okwyjesus:

How will they win Senegal. I don't see that coming.

For super eagles OUR DEFENCE is okay to manage but MIDFIELD.....

And Midfield use to be our strength
p

Football is not mathematics o.
Politics / Re: Inflation To Fall In 2024 — CBN Governor, Cardoso by 7lives: 9:07pm On Jan 24
crossfm:
Hehehe.

And the blind permutations continue grin cheesy.

Inflation will fall only in his imagination and paper. Oga just da whine Nigerians,he should go out of his well furnished office and see the plight of Nigerians.

These guys are really out of touch with reality.

I know this kind news is not good for your health, when inflation begin fall, climb on top of a table and use your head to hold am up make e no fall.
Politics / Re: You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by 7lives: 10:11am On Jan 24
Zxcvbnmghtr:
NO PAIN NO GAIN. Although we know those who are happy because of the challenges at hand and will become so SAD when we start reading the benefits.

No pain, no gain.
Na so life be.
Politics / Re: Adeleke’s Sacking Of 1,500 Teachers Increased Out Of School Children - Oyetola by 7lives: 10:06am On Jan 24
TruthsFM:
Haaa 😳😳😳😳

No loud am.
Na their dividend of democracy from pdp in Osun be that.
Eni ti die o ba ti to, a ri rara lo ma gbeyin e.
Dancing schools and club houses are in order.
Awon alaye baje.

36 Likes

Politics / Re: Ikoyi Obalende LCDA Announces Plans To Roll Out 200 Electric Taxis by 7lives: 8:31pm On Jan 23
Crafteck1:
Make i go start mobile rechargeable car charging service asap, which light this people wan dey use

Oil dey your head.
Very good business Idea.
Politics / Re: Marketers Will Pay Naira For Dangote Fuel, Says IPMAN by 7lives: 8:25pm On Jan 23
Paraman:
Nigeria spent over $10 billion importing refined crude last year, If the Dangote refinery can take care of Nigeria needs, are you telling me will still be dashing out over $10 billion dollars to foreign refiners?

In 2022, we spent about $21 billion importing oil

Please explain, I want to learn.

I concur.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Those Parading Themselves As Ezendigbo Risk 2 Years Imprisonment – Lagos State by 7lives: 9:26am On Jan 23
flokii:

What they attempted in 2023 with Chinedu in Lagos will never repeat itself again.. before 2027, the Lagos lawmakers would have blocked all loopholes giving outsiders liver to chalenge indigenes and Yorubas in Lagos State.

Ijamba ti see ole won.
Oni Ile ti ta ji.
Won o ni ro aso buruku be se Oro mo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Those Parading Themselves As Ezendigbo Risk 2 Years Imprisonment – Lagos State by 7lives: 9:04am On Jan 23
EmekaA125:

Igbo culture must be preserved and restored in Lagos.

Don't preserve Igbo culture in Lagos, enforce it.
Shameless folk, you people have become a plague, this is why everyone is dissociating themselves from you people.
I read one sad story about what Igbos did to the people calling themselves Ikwere today, me I believe it can't be really that bad.
But the question is what exactly is Igbo people's obsession with constituting nuisance in other people's home lands?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Oyo Blast: Seyi Makinde Thanks Lagos For Releasing LASEMA To Support The State by 7lives: 3:38pm On Jan 22
tollyboy5:

Don't misinform the public. You can't rule anywhere because you're a yoruba man. You can't even become a bale where you have no heritage.

And in the real sense it's Lagos and ogun state that are one

Abeg shift jor, Makinde is an Ijesha man from Osun state, argue with your keyboard.
Politics / Re: Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port by 7lives: 1:14pm On Jan 22
TopBanter:

Have you not seen it already? The functional illiterates and lazily envious hacks, who will never take their leaders to task, have started complaining it is 'Lagos-focused favouritism' responsible for this Port.

Yet all informed Nigerians know that it is the innovation and determination of the leaders of the State to deploy PPP arrangement (private-public sector partnership) ,rather than wait indolently for the FG as their leaders love doing, that is behind all we are seeing from Lagos today to include the likes of Lagos metro rail another PPP project that is the first of it's kind in West Africa.

When the Lekki international airport is ready, another PPP project with no FG money involved, they will surely complain similarly of over-concentration of international airports in Lagos without understanding Lagos and the Southwest owe no other region nada and will not put their own drive for accelerated development, being secured with inspired leadership, on hold so other indolently misruled States can catch up.

These are the same people making a God out of the worthless Abaribe who has been in the Senate for 20 years yet does nothing other than wear "Dot in a circle" t-shirt up and down like a shameless agbaya.

Yet when the stupendous and superlative achievements of Gbajabiamila are highlighted here they will be first to ignore the projects, that will be of immense help to the people, to be asking where Vbaja got the money from.

I believe Nigeria is currently the SW and the rest of Nigeria today. Yoruba leaders know this too and this is why they are currently the most aggressive advocates of a return tonregional governance today.

Omo sound it loud and clear, Yorubas who have ears let them listen.
Imagine the wickedness, intellectually backward people crying all over cyber space because they felt they're being left behind.
Go and check why jamb was created and how our people begin to set up private Universities.
Then their fathers were rubbishing those private Universities calling them glorified secondary schools, but today we know how far.
If only the rest of SW are mature in their thinking like the ones in Lagos, this one wey Dem dey cry, they would have been committing suicide.
Only Abiola Ajimobi understands the plan, the rest are nicknames and aliases.
Imagine Mimiko playing ludo with a refinery.
Aregbesola bought into the idea, but pettyness got hold of him.
Our fathers Abraham Adesanya, Bola Ige, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, all of blessed memories already told this current generation of Yoruba leaders, that they should bond together to move the SW forward, this is the reason behind DAWN.
These elders did their best and they were severally punished for it, guess those dishing out the punishments?, the grandparents of those wailing and gnashing their teeth today, they hid under the North to perpetuate those evils.
They can't stop us, their hate and envy didn't stop us in the past, how can their hate stop us now.
The reason they cried is because they knew they've been left behind, they'll prefer to bond with us but no, Oju ti la.
Can the same snake bite a man twice?, I don't think so.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port by 7lives: 12:36pm On Jan 22
DeepSight:

Look much of what you say here is in fair order, however I hope you do not fall into the category of those who imagine Lagos "is what it is" exclusively because of its "inspired leadership" - to the exclusion of its role as the economic nerve centre of Nigeria.

Really?, but Kano is doing better than Port Harcourt and Warri, what really happened?.
See ise opolo ni, eje lol nlo.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port by 7lives: 12:25pm On Jan 22
BadBradley:
grin grin grin grin If that is done, you wiol see that port Harcourt and Calabar will Be Nigeria's true economic powerhouse.

Your governors should do it, let them look for investors, oh that reminds me, the money spent on building that Akwa Ibom mega cathedral could have been spent on project like this.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port by 7lives: 12:17pm On Jan 22
seguno2:

Abject mediocrity and misrule that has made Lagos a glorified ghetto in the league of global cities, since it has failed to have mass transit, water and sanitation systems. Why do you think that Tinubu omitted these things from his master plan that may have been copied from Chicago

Eni ti o ni iru e, ko le mo iyi e.
Esunkun si koroba.
Politics / Re: Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port by 7lives: 12:14pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:

The Lekki free trade zone. Giving credit to the brainbox behind it.

Is this early morning vawulence necessary?, knowing fully well what news like this can do to the never do wells?.
O shaaro Monday o.
Politics / Re: Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port by 7lives: 12:08pm On Jan 22
onumadu:
This is a really remarkable project.
I don't know whether it is a 100% Lagos state funded project, or whether the Federal govt contributed in part or whole to its funding.
I strongly suspect federal funding because this is Nigeria.
If Lagos state funded it solo, then there's no reason why Ibaka seaport should not have been completed by now.
Governments of eastern states should learn from Lagos about delivering big projects.
Truth.

The SE governors have better ideas, blame FG after collecting federal allocation, and wail marginalization.
Politics / Re: VIDEO: How Five Abducted Abuja Sisters Regained Freedom by 7lives: 3:37pm On Jan 21
nairavsdollars:
The first way to Nigeria's Liberation is to separate North from South

And SW from the rest of Southern Nigeria.
Everyone to their tents.
Politics / Re: Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election by 7lives: 3:32pm On Jan 21
BabaRamota1980:

You cant tell i never hear that word before if not for Professor.

Ok, I am ethnophilic, a very sharp shooter for anything Yoruba.

Anybody that hate Yoruba, will come to us for food this time next year.

ASE wa!.
Politics / Re: Dangote Refinery: Tank Farms To Shut Down by 7lives: 3:22pm On Jan 21
Biodun556:
There are many abnormal jobs in Nigeria that would disappear as things get better

Don't mind those reapers, they are everywhere exploiting the people and and blaming the government.
Business / Re: Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US by 7lives: 10:05am On Jan 20
PureFace1:

yen yen look at you wailing as if there are not also accounts that create topics only for Igbo, all what your generation is good at is playing the victims cheesy

For those of you that says Yoruba is successful in this country because of government,
Yoruba is the most successful in UK and USA too, UK and USA government must be helping Yoruba to marginalize Igbo cheesy

Chai.

16 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Indians Drives Nigerians Out Of African Food Stuff Business In Canada: Video by 7lives: 9:23pm On Jan 19
flokii:
That's like a mall na.. where people go to get all sorta things.

Don't be surprised that the Nigerians into that business of selling African foods place unreasonable high prices on those food items while the Indians, Chinese and co. the poster of the video is talking about sell at cheaper prices. We sef get our own for body, always in a rush to make money not
the after effects.

Indians Don't joke with business opportunities, so I'm no surprised.

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by 7lives: 11:52am On Jan 19
chidiokay:

Prices are determined by cost, (i won't want to say market forces in the case of Nigeria) however local refinery in Nig means freight cost and other related cost to export & import are gone ... by common sense Pms dangote can't sell his fuel at the same price as the current pump price
Maybe the differences might not be really much but local refining will reduce the price and not even dangote can deny it

You get time dey explain.
Politics / Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by 7lives: 11:42am On Jan 19
Creeknigga:

How is it lopsided?
First of; its his business
Secondly; most companies listed are major marketers so, the 'SE owned company' can easily buy from the listed major marketers.
Must everything/action be marginalization?

E shock you?.
Politics / Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by 7lives: 11:40am On Jan 19
Flier:
The price will be the determinant if we are going to thank him,Dangote can not be trusted could make things more difficult for Nigerians.

No matter what, Dangote cannot add loading, shipping and clearing cost to his products in Nigeria, no more fuel importation.
The price of petroleum products will definitely go down in Nigeria and no more gbajue subsidy too.
A win win for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by 7lives: 11:32am On Jan 19
lilytender:

That is the main benefit to the nation, not necessarily price reduction, but the nation will not be importing the products with Dollars again. This will definitely have a positive effect on the Exchange Rate

I hope you know most Nigerian youths only brandish certificates, capacity for SWOT analysis is actually non existent, in close to 45% of the youth population.
Politics / Re: List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products by 7lives: 11:23am On Jan 19
unclejb2:
So Dangote shun all these marketers from the north that Buhari gave unlimited and limitless empowerment to plunder our oil industry.....

AA Rano
Shema Oil
AYM Shafa
Emadeb.......

Ever heard of distribution channels?.
Relax those you see on that Dangote list are mega distributors.
Ordinary distributors and wholesaler will have to line up and buy from those mega distributors.
Na the wholesalers go sell for those road side fueling stations.
Na the fueling stations go sell for vehicles and generators.
Any other questions?.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by 7lives: 11:09am On Jan 19
Malroux:
Sharap. Bigot.

E pain you?, e no suppose pain you.
By your mouth you are blessed, by your mouth you are cursed.
Your people lives in the remotest villages in Yoruba land, yet you lots opened that gutter you called mouth to insult Yoruba land and her people.
Iye le o ma wo, e o to eye ri.
Epe ni pa eru, epe ni pa ole, kaa daa fun yin.
Eyin akin dani dani, afo ifun gbee mu wonyi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 212 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.