Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With (10341 Views)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by chatinent: 10:27am On Feb 14
Statistically, around Oct this year, we should be expecting series of children brought into this world...both wanted and unwanted.
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Yousuph007(m): 10:27am On Feb 14
I need surprise o馃檹馃挄
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:40am On Feb 14
Cc: Goodlady
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Krexpah(m): 10:42am On Feb 14
For u babe

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by spiceadole: 10:45am On Feb 14
Nothing special.
I am not surprising him with anything neither is he.
My business is to go to work,return home and continue living

1 Like

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by wumi2017(f): 10:48am On Feb 14
Na who get partner them dey surprise 馃槍
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by petluvsu(m): 10:48am On Feb 14
I surprised her this morning with a silver pendants chain, open written love letter, small Perfume, Bluetooth speaker and a sandal. Tears of joy full her face. If u see kiss she give me. I never get such kiss in my life before

1 Like

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by ufotunang: 10:55am On Feb 14
I will surprise her in the other room 馃檮

1 Like

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by sageb: 10:58am On Feb 14
DissTroy:
Today, hundreds of millions of men (single ones especially) would expend gazillions purchasing gifts for women who would at most offer them sex which is mutually pleasurable in return as gifts, and the foolish men would think the reward is enough.

If you are sure she won't get you gifts, don't get her gifts. And if she can't afford any tangible gifts, you are a f么么l for being with a br么ke woman. Some would even send monetary gifts to women far away who would be sleeping with other men today.

Spoil only the woman who makes an effort to spoil you at intervals.

But beta males wouldn't heed this advice.

It's Disstroy on the beatcheesy
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Streetmovement(m): 10:58am On Feb 14
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I nor dey celebrate valentine, it's not my thing

1 Like

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by ufotunang: 10:59am On Feb 14
Savedday2:
I no give those useless girls anything. My own na to scatter like three of their kpekus b4 evening, the last one I use her take hold my conscience for TDB.

...no naija girls will allow you scatter her for free..oo.... girls are not smiling 馃檮

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Streetmovement(m): 11:00am On Feb 14
ufotunang:
I will surprise her in the other room 馃檮

馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Streetmovement(m): 11:05am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
What is the origin of Valentine?

I can't celebrate what I know nothing about.

The annoying part of this are those teenage boys wey their stick legs never mature finish wearing red up and down with those tiny girls displaying one yeye funny love.

Those people wey you call tiny and stick legs are not disturbing you in anyway o, so why he dey pain you say them dey celebrate their valentine in peace...as you nor go maldives and co abi na why you dey change am for them teenagers.

Abeg leave them to celebrate in peace as valentine venue is not at your house. cheesy
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by joseph1832(m): 11:17am On Feb 14
DissTroy:
Today, hundreds of millions of men (single ones especially) would expend gazillions purchasing gifts for women who would at most offer them sex which is mutually pleasurable in return as gifts, and the foolish men would think the reward is enough.

If you are sure she won't get you gifts, don't get her gifts. And if she can't afford any tangible gifts, you are a f么么l for being with a br么ke woman. Some would even send monetary gifts to women far away who would be sleeping with other men today.

Spoil only the woman who makes an effort to spoil you at intervals.

But beta males wouldn't heed this advice.
Atleast they're still getting the pussy, which makes it strictly transactional, all the more reason why the girls aren't that much different from runs girls and the guys are stylishly paying for sex.

I tell you, not many girls ans guys have the idea of what being in a relationship is about. To them, b3ing in a relationship, is having a guy who they ask for money always (the guy gives them money to do almost anything) and they in turn, give the guy their pussy, whenever and however he wants it. Same goes for the guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Patojargz: 11:30am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Na men dy look my side and not boys, you grab?

Forger abourit if you don gerrit

Ds matter nor really concern me. What's d difference between Boiz and Men?.
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by ufotunang: 11:41am On Feb 14
Streetmovement:

馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
..yes na 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Streetmovement(m): 11:55am On Feb 14
ufotunang:
..yes na 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Knackeris, knackerna knackerdom. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

When you're done with her you can pass to a real nigga to help you complete the mission, thank you in advance grin
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Kendrick80(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14
Text msg grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Lutherblaq: 12:18pm On Feb 14
mrcrabs:

from the way he typed , be like the guy dey serious pain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E bin dey wail like all those old cargos grin
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by mrcrabs(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14
Lutherblaq:

E bin dey wail like all those old cargos grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you like wahala
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Ategberoson(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14
MarketDispatch:

If she gives you the above, give her:
Roll-on and Body spray.

You won give her car before?

Any babe that can't give a gamer play station should f煤ck off
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by SIXFEETUNDER: 1:18pm On Feb 14
I am 29 years old and I never even kissed a girl
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Johilo(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14
Better knacking ever
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by MrBroke(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14
Fasindo:
shocked

Finished men

You are planning a surprise for a girl who is busy in another guy DM telling him that she has no boyfriend.

Dear men, only invest in a girl related to you by blood or has same surname with you, anything outside this is a waste of resources

The ones way relate by blood way people invest on way dey do olosho dey disgrace family. Abeg wetin b that one.
Why ona sabi reason money ona spend for girl when ona dey date. Me I dey spend wisely cause I be business man I no dey spend money anyhow na more of savings and investing back to business but girls way I don date and the money I spend, I no dey reason am cause at that time we had something and I just take am as normal thing, even if the girl follow onader man, me I no care, I go just end am without feeling nothing, my money way I spend self no dey concern me. I wonder y ona dey feel am like this and no be say I rich self o.

I'm a stoic guy though
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by CaptainStephen(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14
I bought her a red dress, not seen what she got me because I am out of town currently.
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Rejoice28(f): 2:11pm On Feb 14
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by MySolace: 2:22pm On Feb 14
petluvsu:
I surprised her this morning with a silver pendants chain, open written love letter, small Perfume, Bluetooth speaker and a sandal. Tears of joy full her face. If u see kiss she give me. I never get such kiss in my life before
Sounds luvly, but i tel u, its just for d moment... It would b forgotten like it never happened.
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by adefitim(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14
Dick
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by eepeepook: 3:15pm On Feb 14
Only unemployed people celebrate Valentines.
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by prizeless(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14
Nothing
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by karmaolu1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14
Nothing to give because I gat nothing nor do I have female lover
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by yvonncute(f): 4:16pm On Feb 14
Nothing, my partner is dead, but the sweet memories keeps me going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) / Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.