Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With (10343 Views)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Lighthammer(m): 9:13am On Feb 14
Happy val,dont forget to extend hand of love to the needy valentine is more than engaging in wanton animalistic ruting
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On Feb 14
If una like wreck una self on top Valentine's Day.

January just ended, and many barely survived.

If your loved one says simple gestures of affection won't suffice, then you are not truly loved. cool

4 Likes

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Ladymillion(f): 9:15am On Feb 14
Wheel barrow style, #runsaway fast like Usain Bolt#

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by TheFinesseKid: 9:15am On Feb 14
A partner, I have not.
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by LordReed(m): 9:16am On Feb 14
Lutherblaq:
Today Is Valentine!! What a special and memorable day for lovers and friends, a day filled with joy and laughter.

So What Will You Surprise Your Partner With Today??

Happy Valentine Day

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

I am surprising her with a heart shaped cake in her two favorite flavours, strawberry and coconut with spring rolls, samosa and puff puff. I hope she eats them and knows how much she means to me.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Monday60655(m): 9:17am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
What is the origin of Valentine?

I can't celebrate what I know nothing about.

The annoying part of this are those teenage boys wey their stick legs never mature finish wearing red up and down with those tiny girls displaying one yeye funny love.

Don't mind them. The origin is demonic, very reason I don't celebrate it
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by LeeSmart: 9:18am On Feb 14
Bought my wife a louis vuitton bag yesterday, though she hasn't seen it yet. Will have it delivered to her at her work place later as a surprise.
I hope she won't see this post though, she's a nairalander.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by DissTroy(m): 9:19am On Feb 14
Today, hundreds of millions of men (single ones especially) would expend gazillions purchasing gifts for women who would at most offer them sex which is mutually pleasurable in return as gifts, and the foolish men would think the reward is enough.

If you are sure she won't get you gifts, don't get her gifts. And if she can't afford any tangible gifts, you are a fôôl for being with a brôke woman. Some would even send monetary gifts to women far away who would be sleeping with other men today.

Spoil only the woman who makes an effort to spoil you at intervals.

But beta males wouldn't heed this advice.

4 Likes

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Monday60655(m): 9:19am On Feb 14
The origin of this so called valentine is demonic. So for me, I don't celebrate it. It's a matter of choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by VaginaAcademic: 9:21am On Feb 14
Slap
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by mrcrabs(m): 9:23am On Feb 14
Lutherblaq:

Be like say nobody the look your sidegrin

from the way he typed , be like the guy dey serious pain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Tochi360: 9:25am On Feb 14
Wizpa:

That's why men won't take you serious... because you want to be cheap in matters of love but want expensive men at all cost...

It's easy for men to use people like you for r**tual, willing to reap where you didn't sow and still kill the seed afterwards.

Nobody needs your stoopeed singlet and boxers,
go to the orphanage instead.

Happy Valentine 💝 to all genuine people out there with Genuine feelings.

Oboy this NO GREE FOR ANYBODY palava don raise vawulence to 7* grin

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by CodeTemplar: 9:25am On Feb 14
Hungryman noodles and two eggs.
One can malt.
Packet of biscuit.
N2000 telco recharge card or data.

The hamper will make current affair sense.
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Nonexisting: 9:27am On Feb 14
Nigerian's population is about 200 million. Youths are about 120 million. Male youths are 50million and female youths are 70million yet all of them vaginarians claim they are in serious relationships. It's alright.

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by RichManPikin(m): 9:28am On Feb 14
Wicked and perverse generation
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by YorubaKing: 9:28am On Feb 14
Handkerchiefs and briefs underwear na him all dem useless guys go collect las las. grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Sleekfingers: 9:30am On Feb 14
Lutherblaq:
Today Is Valentine!! What a special and memorable day for lovers and friends, a day filled with joy and laughter.

So What Will You Surprise Your Partner With Today??

Happy Valentine Day

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Nothing. My wife is not a fan of valentine. And I don't too
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by faceland: 9:38am On Feb 14
BBIA:
so today is valentine?

...and Ash Wednesday all together.
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Exceed15: 9:39am On Feb 14
Everyday is special .
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by omsglobal: 9:39am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
What is the origin of Valentine?

I can't celebrate what I know nothing about.

The annoying part of this are those teenage boys wey their stick legs never mature finish wearing red up and down with those tiny girls displaying one yeye funny love.

That's the problem today is ash Wednesday,this idiot is talking of Valentine, when your mate are supposed to worshipping God or going out to Hussle, upon this hardship,he is talking about Valentine, u go for collect better reset slap if to say u dey near me,I swear

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by faceland: 9:41am On Feb 14
By night, I would call 3 girls to see which one is single. The winner gets chicken, chocolate biscuit, energy drinks, Arizona and condoms.

The stupid valentine celebration should not exceed 3 hours max.
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by FARA4GA: 9:41am On Feb 14
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Kasdat5(m): 9:50am On Feb 14
I'll surprise her with an invite , for Ash Wednesday evening service ..

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by DyingFetus: 9:56am On Feb 14
Le tatatatata

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by iamtardey: 9:59am On Feb 14
Poron grin
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by iamtardey: 10:00am On Feb 14
DyingFetus:
Le tatatatata
Omo ika cheesy
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by iamtardey: 10:00am On Feb 14
Kasdat5:
I'll surprise her with an invite , for Ash Wednesday evening service ..
the service gangan shocked
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Kelvin5214: 10:01am On Feb 14
Big black gbola kiss
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Draslo(m): 10:06am On Feb 14
Epon
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by chinos20(m): 10:09am On Feb 14
Probably getting her a new phone despite we're just friends for now
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by DCroc: 10:10am On Feb 14

1 Like

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by LIGHTROOM: 10:26am On Feb 14
Something that will last for month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Lady's Ass Real Or Fake? / Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? / Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.