Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,866 members, 7,838,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With (10423 Views)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by BBIA: 5:08pm On Feb 14
faceland:

...and Ash Wednesday all together.
thou shall not eat meat today.

animal meat and human kpomo (pussy) cool

1 Like

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by faceland: 5:26pm On Feb 14
BBIA:

thou shall not eat meat today.

animal meat and human kpomo (pussy) cool

It is good Friday sha.... Today you could do charitable work of cleaning a girls chamber with your gbola (decluttering the passage with rigorous pounding)... I personally have lost interest except something change before 9pm or some other day (God Willing).
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by BBIA: 5:28pm On Feb 14
faceland:

It is good Friday sha.... Today you could do charitable work of cleaning a girls chamber with your gbola. I personally have lost interest except something change or till tomorrow.
do you have a beautiful sister? cool
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by faceland: 5:36pm On Feb 14
BBIA:

do you have a beautiful sister? cool

You remind me of D'banj when he was young. He was taking about "kokolets" then the reporter asked him if his sister is a kokolet and he almost skined him with his eyes (if there was no camera, he would have fough the guy, confirm).
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by ufotunang: 5:44pm On Feb 14
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Knackeris, knackerna knackerdom. 🀣🀣🀣

When you're done with her you can pass to a real nigga to help you complete the mission, thank you in advance grin
...pass to real wetin?...I reject it πŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by BBIA: 6:23pm On Feb 14
faceland:

You remind me of D'banj when he was young. He was taking about "kokolets" then the reporter asked him if his sister is a kokolet and he almost skined him with his eyes (if there was no camera, he would have fough the guy, confirm).
I no get sister so e no concern me.

how far with your sister? cool

hope in between her legs still is within it’s elastic limit? cool

the tighter the better cool
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by faceland: 7:51pm On Feb 14
BBIA:

I no get sister so e no concern me.

how far with your sister? cool

hope in between her legs still is within it’s elastic limit? cool

the tighter the better cool

That nice... I would manage your sister and your grandma for a party using my foot. Don't worry, I would send you pictures. Na just managing.

When am done, I would pass their pussy over tp the less privileged almajiri kids because I care about the community and don't want to eat public liability alone. If truly your sister doesn't exist, I would manage your mom and grandma (with out socks), age is just a number to me, am a pig. Please snd me their number son.
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by BBIA: 8:11pm On Feb 14
faceland:

That nice... I would manage your sister and your grandma for a party using my foot. Don't worry, I would send you pictures. Na just managing.

When am done, I would pass their pussy over tp the less privileged alamajiri kids because I care about the community and don't want to eat public liability alone.
I no get sister, and e be like say you go like necrophilia oh! grin
you can excavate their bones for your pleasure grin

How about your mom? is she still young ? not above 55?

make I connect am with one man wey like widows. cool

I hope your father never run her pussy milage finish cool.

if your father never die, when him go die make community of widow lovers benefit from the pussy and make maximum use of the salvage value. cool
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by faceland: 8:12pm On Feb 14
BBIA:

I no get sister, and e be like say you go like necrophilia oh! grin
you can excavate their bones for your pleasure grin

How about your mom? is she still young ? not above 55?

make I connect am with one man wey like widows. cool

I hope your father never run her pussy milage finish cool.

if your father never die, when him go die make community of widow lovers benefit from the pussy and make maximum use of the salvage value. cool

Trust me, where is your mom grave let me trap her (send the GPS coordinate or location).
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by BBIA: 8:13pm On Feb 14
faceland:

Trust me, where is your mom grave let me trap her (send the GPS coordinate or location).
Me we do trade.
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by faceland: 8:15pm On Feb 14
BBIA:

Me we do trade.

I would make you mama cum back to life, you would feel it in your spirit son.
You know am kind of your step father now.
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by BBIA: 8:18pm On Feb 14
faceland:

I would make you mama cum back to life, you would feel it in your spirit son.
You know am kind of your step father now.
You never give me pass on your mama. make I help salvage the remaining usefulness of the kpekus before it is totally uses.

I just hope it doesn’t ooze with some putrid stench like the vagina of siofra and jennyclay. cool
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by imoh4king(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15
A pair of shoe and wrist watch for my girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isoko Traditional Marriage Bride Price List - Grooms Guide / How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) / 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.