Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine (20702 Views)

My Brother Is Giving Me Attitude For Not F..ucking The Gateman / My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by tunize(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15
GreatVocalist:
If I were you, I would count this Valentine's day as the best ever.

Don't ask me why. Think!
Wise man I already know why

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15
You are seeing the hand writing now on the wall, but you choose to continually ignore it. When you eventually marry her and the handwriting turns to ugly movie, don't come here to start lamenting and complaining. If your girl can't humble herself to ride the stormy and hard times with you despite her enjoying previous generosity from you before, then you don't need a prophet or imam to know what to do

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Khallicopyro: 2:42pm On Feb 15
My brother if you dey try for her before, and she come dey change am because of one day, feb 14, open your eyes o

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Umunwa005: 2:43pm On Feb 15
Thank God say I be Catholic, na ash Wednesday we dey do thank God I'm not falling in love until I get to western country na only oyibo woman i fit love na them dey collect Flowers 🌺 for val.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Tallest45(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15
Same with this girl.. Like it's just February 14. Why do you like following crowd. Not like I don't gift on a steady but what's the Valentine day hype.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by PROPEACE: 2:45pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:
Women can be really funny at times and take frivolous things serious. My girlfriend came around to stay with me for a while, so she was kinda of expecting that we would celebrate Val or stuff but unfortunately I am low on funds cos I just settled some bills earlier this month.

After work today, I just bought only 1k palm wine because we enjoy taking it together, but I observed she was a bit moody. I just faced my front cos I had just 5k on me and I still have about 2weeks to go till the next pay day so I am being very prudent with it.

She kept making side comments about how other ladies would be receiving gifts from their boyfriends by now and other sarcastic talks. She lager opened up this night about how today is her worst val ever and it's more of a haters day for her. I told her to calm down, after all we have celebrated Val for the past two years very well so she shouldn't be upset about us not going out today. She insisted that it's not about us going out but I couldn't even get her fish or meat, I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.
Shay you bought her palm wine? Even if you bought her fish or meat, she will ask why you didn't buy be aeroplane. Forget about her.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Roger3D(m): 2:46pm On Feb 15
Lonestar124:
Remove 500naira from your 5000naira and buy her suya... simple..

Abi suya no be meat?
N500 suya? Guy are you serious? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Dexy4yah(m): 2:46pm On Feb 15
I avoid broke girls like plague.....

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by idonhammer: 2:47pm On Feb 15
And wetin she give you as your val gift?

If.she no give you anything and expecting you to gift her then leave the selfish and useless idiot

Supremedrizzy:
Women can be really funny at times and take frivolous things serious. My girlfriend came around to stay with me for a while, so she was kinda of expecting that we would celebrate Val or stuff but unfortunately I am low on funds cos I just settled some bills earlier this month.

After work today, I just bought only 1k palm wine because we enjoy taking it together, but I observed she was a bit moody. I just faced my front cos I had just 5k on me and I still have about 2weeks to go till the next pay day so I am being very prudent with it.

She kept making side comments about how other ladies would be receiving gifts from their boyfriends by now and other sarcastic talks. She lager opened up this night about how today is her worst val ever and it's more of a haters day for her. I told her to calm down, after all we have celebrated Val for the past two years very well so she shouldn't be upset about us not going out today. She insisted that it's not about us going out but I couldn't even get her fish or meat, I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by eepeepook: 2:49pm On Feb 15
She’s broke and unemployed. Na jobless people dey celebrate Valentines.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by folake4u(f): 2:50pm On Feb 15
Tallesty1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have not met one that celebrate Val.

N.a. wa. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by AmuDimpka: 2:53pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

Dump.her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Kennyohio(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15
You too sef, why you no celebrate Valentine? grin
Supremedrizzy:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by concho(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15
Wait ,
She know say you broke?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by UptownVibes(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15
DonBenny77:
Dump her ass.
She should have taken you out if she cares
Love is symbiotic
Biology teacher don show.. grin Baba say love Na symbiotic..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by ThunderFireAgba: 2:59pm On Feb 15
NGArmyTerrorist:
How person go carry liability dey nurse am like new born baby still baffles me! Tell her to get a work or start something! Abi, she wan give you high bp?
You don't have to blame only the foo.lish girl, but also the idi.ot of the boy.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Geovanni412(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

Tell her that if she's not happy she can leave

This is 2024

Matters arising plenty for head.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Zhunnurayn(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

I know, but that 5h can serve a better purpose, we've been eating suya before now.

You hands seem to be tied up. Meaning you are stingy and not willing to sacrifice which is important in relationship. By night get her that suya. You don't need much to be happy, but you definitely must commit something
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Zhunnurayn(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

She doesn't need explanation, she knows the situation of things first hand.

This is where you went wrong. That is passive communication which is poisonous to a relationship. Sit her down before a festive like that, and in a nice way let her know what to expect. Don't make assumptions else this problem will keep recurring

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Epurogonogono(m): 3:10pm On Feb 15
[quote author=Supremedrizzy post=128460252][/quote]

So after this revelation, is she still your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by abbasajao(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15
Vijuchoco:
See as I dey blush anyhow smiley
Thanks
Really?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Procashtips(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15
Lonestar124:
Me sef I no get girlfriend..

Who you be my girlfriend?

Yes or No?

So who was ruling Nigeria when you were born?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Bloomfrancs03(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

Mumu man. If you like no focus on your life and let the b*tch go.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by pho: 3:13pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

As you nor do for her why didn't she do for you. i don't know where ladies got this mentality from that Valentine should only be done by the guys to the ladies. Feeling of entitlement mentality. For me i have never celebrated Val cause I don't believe i have to wait till Feb 14th before express love in form of buying gift for the one I love. Everyday should be Val for couple.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by armyofone(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15
Rokiat:
Stupid girl as the saying goes

When you marry or date a man you are marrying or dating his lifestyle too.

Why even give a chance to a broke man smh she haven’t seen nothing yet, some women are so stupid.

Are you the same Rokiatu that used to post Indians here on nairaland ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Jeje247: 3:16pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

Move on bro, she is likely contemplating leaving you for financial inadequacy. This is from my experience

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Simplestrokes(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15
Just give her altitude and stay up there.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by drerocker: 3:25pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

Can't she do valentine for you
Nothing de can offer in a relationship Dan sex stupid set of people.
Ran oooooo

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by DrAda(f): 3:26pm On Feb 15
As she rightly should
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by membranus: 3:32pm On Feb 15
Tallesty1:
More reason to date a lawyer or rev sister. They don't do val

Rev. Sr?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by wanted222(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15
Rokiat:
Stupid girl as the saying goes

When you marry or date a man you are marrying or dating his lifestyle too.

Why even give a chance to a broke man smh she haven’t seen nothing yet, some women are so stupid.
mugu like you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Ishilove: 3:35pm On Feb 15
Kids dating kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought / Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) / Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.