Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine (20711 Views)

My Brother Is Giving Me Attitude For Not F..ucking The Gateman / My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Gidigrav(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15
Channel that vibes to hustle same my babe did but i no mind the hungry bastard the only way i can get angery or sad is when business dry no be ladies matter bro wise up

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by wanted222(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15
Boondocxs:
So you can't even do ordinary grilled fish of 1.5k for your girlfriend instead you bought palm wine as per drunkard that you are Then you have mind to come online to try and gaslight her without her knowledge with your fellow broke boys abi
Inukwa. It will be better if that lady leaves you ASAP if you can't take care of her
God help me not to see broke men like this ever in my life
Shiorrrrrr!! ! !! !!
Another stupid mugu

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Tallesty1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15
membranus:

Rev. Sr?
They have needs
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by sniperr007(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:
Women can be really funny at times and take frivolous things serious. My girlfriend came around to stay with me for a while, so she was kinda of expecting that we would celebrate Val or stuff but unfortunately I am low on funds cos I just settled some bills earlier this month.

After work today, I just bought only 1k palm wine because we enjoy taking it together, but I observed she was a bit moody. I just faced my front cos I had just 5k on me and I still have about 2weeks to go till the next pay day so I am being very prudent with it.

She kept making side comments about how other ladies would be receiving gifts from their boyfriends by now and other sarcastic talks. She lager opened up this night about how today is her worst val ever and it's more of a haters day for her. I told her to calm down, after all we have celebrated Val for the past two years very well so she shouldn't be upset about us not going out today. She insisted that it's not about us going out but I couldn't even get her fish or meat, I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.

Wait oh

Is Val only for a man to do for his woman or is it vice versa?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Sokari29: 3:40pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:
Women can be really funny at times and take frivolous things serious. My girlfriend came around to stay with me for a while, so she was kinda of expecting that we would celebrate Val or stuff but unfortunately I am low on funds cos I just settled some bills earlier this month.

After work today, I just bought only 1k palm wine because we enjoy taking it together, but I observed she was a bit moody. I just faced my front cos I had just 5k on me and I still have about 2weeks to go till the next pay day so I am being very prudent with it.

She kept making side comments about how other ladies would be receiving gifts from their boyfriends by now and other sarcastic talks. She lager opened up this night about how today is her worst val ever and it's more of a haters day for her. I told her to calm down, after all we have celebrated Val for the past two years very well so she shouldn't be upset about us not going out today. She insisted that it's not about us going out but I couldn't even get her fish or meat, I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.
Make e sha no lead to marriage else u go enter soup... she is not seeking it for love bit just so she can feel among and post pictures to do other ppl pepper body.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by sniperr007(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15
GreatVocalist:
If I were you, I would count this Valentine's day as the best ever.

Don't ask me why. Think!

You mean say the girl no be better person?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by obesse: 3:40pm On Feb 15
If your girlfriend dey give you attitude, make you sef give am CHARACTER!
Shikenan!
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Sokari29: 3:41pm On Feb 15
Lonestar124:
Remove 500naira from your 5000naira and buy her suya... simple..

Abi suya no be meat?
So she can't surprise him for once now that he is low on funds then what's d need of a relationship if it's meant for a guy alone to make sacrifices... clowns

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Doublek101: 3:44pm On Feb 15
If u nor celebrate her on val,why can't she celebrate u? Why women always feel like all these val etc stuffs must be on men. What did she get u on val? My guy nor mind her, if she can't understand you den let her be. There are still many Val's to celebrate. Women once u start dating dem,dem go think say all dem responsibilities na ur head. I hate that mentality I swear. The other day a girl asked me for val girl,and I asked her what she got me and she said weda nor be me suppose by her gift. I tell her straight,if I nor buy u,u nor fit buy me? She keep shoot once. Women are just liability abeg.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by vickydevoka(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

Ladies have mixed emotions. De will still come back
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by vickydevoka(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15
DonBenny77:
Dump her ass.
She should have taken you out if she cares
Love is symbiotic
Ladies are in business while guys in love.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by occfx: 3:48pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

That's her business... Concentrate on your life and future kids

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Kingosytex(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

How much money did you receive from her? Where and where did she take you to? What did she buy for you to celebrate you?
These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself.
Only a fool invests in an unprofitable venture.
Let's look at it this way, you spend your money, time, and energy on her.
If you guys are fornicating, you also give her the sex she craves while she gives you nothing.
You give her money and sex, what exactly did she lose?
Ask yourself these questions.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Komu1048(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

Only God knows where una dey always meet all this daughters of Jezebel, I've been married for 3yrs now, n we courted for 6yrs before. And my wife have never disturb me for things like getting her things for val, birthday, xmas n other days. If I feel like, I fit buy her n she will appreciate. if I no buy I no buy be that whether I get or not is not even an issue, it is if I'm willing or not.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Lantosed: 3:57pm On Feb 15
Boondocxs:
So you can't even do ordinary grilled fish of 1.5k for your girlfriend instead you bought palm wine as per drunkard that you are Then you have mind to come online to try and gaslight her without her knowledge with your fellow broke boys abi
Inukwa. It will be better if that lady leaves you ASAP if you can't take care of her
Shiorrrrrr!! ! !! !!
Na one of them be this. Person talk say him aza dey read 5k u dey here dey talk 1k5 for grilled fish, u guys dey reason at all? Cause I no understand. No be say he never do normal before but base on current situation d guy no gallant. Guys dey always love genuinely but u see girls like u are in relationship for what u can get and ur status and that's too callous, childish and selfish. A reasonable guy should know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Pinicop(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15
If you're not a simp, give her a three-fold of what she did to you.

She must come and apologized for her entitlement mentality. If she's too arrogant to apologize, then you leave her.

If you're a simp, go and lick her shoes.

By the way, I won't take any nonsense from anybody, whether a male or female, in the name of a relationship of any type.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by mariahAngel(f): 4:01pm On Feb 15
GreatVocalist:
If I were you, I would count this Valentine's day as the best ever.

Don't ask me why. Think!

Why? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Pinicop(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15
.m

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by tochez24(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

I have only one advice for you⚠️

If you really want to live long in this life bro, DUMP that Lady now!!!!

A selfish woman that doesn't care about your finances capabilities and barely contribute in your life shouldn't be a part of your long term goal♂️

A reasonable woman should have offered to buy you a gift instead since you have celebrated her for two years now but she couldn't because she's a liability and here we are, discussing a broke woman we always advise you people to avoid⚡

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Omalicious1: 4:06pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

Bro, use this time and focus on yourself, develop yourself and be better...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by mariahAngel(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

I know, but that 5h can serve a better purpose, we've been eating suya before now.

If you valued her, you would've made plans ahead. undecided

There is still time to make it up to her though.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by iamtardey: 4:16pm On Feb 15
I must tell you guys… Why girls feel so so entitled for valentines?!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

you're a man joor, simps will always go to borrow money to impress women.

Eh no dey be say eh no dey, if she ain't happy, let her bring out her own money for you guys to use and flex.

If the Federal government can say it is broke and has no money, how much more a salary earner?

I'm the kind of guy that wont and can't tolerate nonsense from any woman except my lovely mother.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by ORIAYO70(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

Any ladies taking Val too serious to the point of been moody, make I clear u such girl no be wife material I swear....

Val is just nothing but frivolities from some teen lovers never for matured people...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Acidosis(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15
What's so special about a valentine's day? I understand the whole need to celebrate a special person but who makes the rules? You don't dictate to me when and how to celebrate a loved one.

Fix a better date when you're in a better place financially and give your partner (and yourself) a special treat.

It's your world. Make the rules.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Vijuchoco(f): 4:34pm On Feb 15
tollyboy5:

Which kin talk bedat na.
Na abacha be president wen Dem born me lol
Person need to know in advance since na online parole..
Offline, I can easily tell those that were born during the time of Abdulsalami Abubakar upwards
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Fxwarrior: 4:34pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

Every girl can make a girlfriend but not all of them can make a wife.

Did you communicate to her that you're low on funds?
Besides what's her own contribution?
Must it be bills on you everytime?

Read the handwriting on the wall and advise yourself because that's what you'll see in marriage if you continue only that it will be worse.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Fxwarrior: 4:37pm On Feb 15
Lonestar124:
Remove 500naira from your 5000naira and buy her suya... simple..

Abi suya no be meat?

You're not understanding the implication. What if things are tight for him or he needs her financial support. Can she come through for him?

It's deeper than you think. She'll always be comparing him with others. She's not even invested in the relationship from that attitude.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by yusufmurry: 4:40pm On Feb 15
Boondocxs:
Shiorrrrrr!! ! !! !!

What do you do for a living?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by luminouz(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15
DrAda:
As she rightly should
Here again with your hare-brained comments.

Who ever said Valentine is about a man spending on a woman alone?

You mindset is messed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Allisgud: 4:44pm On Feb 15
[quote author=Supremedrizzy post=128460252]Women can be really funny at times and take frivolous things serious. My girlfriend came around to stay with me for a while, so she was kinda of expecting that we would celebrate Val or stuff but unfortunately I am low on funds cos I just settled some bills earlier this month.

She kept making side comments about how other ladies would be receiving gifts from their boyfriends by now and other sarcastic talks. She lager opened up this night about how today is her worst val ever and it's more of a haters day for her. I told her to calm down, after all we have celebrated Val for the past two years very well so she shouldn't be upset about us not going out today. She insisted that it's not about us going out but I couldn't even get her fish or meat, I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.[/quote u should have asked her what is the meaning why are they celebrating Valentine,so she no dey see fish chop all this while
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by paba(m): 4:51pm On Feb 15
Na pikin u dey follow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House / M In Love With Tosyne2much / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.