Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine (20683 Views)

My Brother Is Giving Me Attitude For Not F..ucking The Gateman / My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15
DrAda:

So, because I identified with the girl's expectations which is absolutely normal given the society that we live in, that qualifies as my 'mindset being messed up'? Okay then.

On further review, I just realised that you have made it quite a habit to leave a trail of unsavoury comments to my posts. A pity that I didn't recognise this until now. The perfect reply would have been to ignore you and your childish antics for attention.

Please shût it .. you go around making unfounded and unproven statements as fact and you want no one to question you? Who are you exactly, the Queen of England?

I will continue to call you and anyone else out who make bullshiiit comments.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by luminouz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15
jessylaurel:

After staying with you for a 'while' cooking, cleaning and obviously doing the do. You're giving her palm wine. Shebi you meet her for village square abi.

She needs to dump your sorry broke a**. This economy is hard to stay with a broke boy.
You should be ashamed of yourself. He is the one feeding her already before Val, so he should go and steal when he has no money for Val abi?

Na relaxer full your brain, oloun!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Sheffieldconsul: 8:08pm On Feb 15
Dump her and dump her fast!! Her mentality will be a serious burden to your future endeavors! Dump her now and find a suitable high value woman. My wife bought me a valentine gift almost a week before valentine without knowing if I'll get her anything or not.
Supremedrizzy:
Women can be really funny at times and take frivolous things serious. My girlfriend came around to stay with me for a while, so she was kinda of expecting that we would celebrate Val or stuff but unfortunately I am low on funds cos I just settled some bills earlier this month.

After work today, I just bought only 1k palm wine because we enjoy taking it together, but I observed she was a bit moody. I just faced my front cos I had just 5k on me and I still have about 2weeks to go till the next pay day so I am being very prudent with it.

She kept making side comments about how other ladies would be receiving gifts from their boyfriends by now and other sarcastic talks. She lager opened up this night about how today is her worst val ever and it's more of a haters day for her. I told her to calm down, after all we have celebrated Val for the past two years very well so she shouldn't be upset about us not going out today. She insisted that it's not about us going out but I couldn't even get her fish or meat, I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Ubdavis(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15
Leave that girl before she kills u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Procashtips(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15
Lonestar124:
Amebo smiley

Na ibb, are you an Amebo?

Yes or no?

Then you no too young nor old.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by JasperVII(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15
Continue dating nonsense.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Boondocxs(f): 8:53pm On Feb 15
wanted222:
Another stupid mugu
Kinzo0917:

No wonder most of you remain unmarried even as from 30 years old
Your self entitlements
Relationship 💑 is give and take. Most of you ladies think you are doing men favour
Na who dey loose? Is you the ladies. A girl from 30 years and above not married will not only face pressure from his parent but the society at large
Dybala11:

As per fatherless and motherless girl wey she be abi?
What happens to the girl getting meat to satisfy her cravings or she no dey work?
Pot calling kettle black.
All these plenty rants on top 1.5k grilled fish?? ? ?
Smelly broke things get out of my sight

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by jesmond3945: 9:02pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:
Women can be really funny at times and take frivolous things serious. My girlfriend came around to stay with me for a while, so she was kinda of expecting that we would celebrate Val or stuff but unfortunately I am low on funds cos I just settled some bills earlier this month.

After work today, I just bought only 1k palm wine because we enjoy taking it together, but I observed she was a bit moody. I just faced my front cos I had just 5k on me and I still have about 2weeks to go till the next pay day so I am being very prudent with it.

She kept making side comments about how other ladies would be receiving gifts from their boyfriends by now and other sarcastic talks. She lager opened up this night about how today is her worst val ever and it's more of a haters day for her. I told her to calm down, after all we have celebrated Val for the past two years very well so she shouldn't be upset about us not going out today. She insisted that it's not about us going out but I couldn't even get her fish or meat, I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.
see bro. It seems you dont understand how women think. Right now if another guy comes to her with better offer she would jump ship. Right now she is highly insecured that is why she is feeling that way. Jnsecurity is like a big hammer in a woman's head. If she feels insecured about you she would not be happy. A val gift is just a way to assure her that your relationship with her is secured. The same goes for you. So if you love your relationship, assure her that you got her covered. If not just pray another guy dont give her something
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by mctech(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

She kept making side comments about how other ladies would be receiving gifts from their boyfriends. She lager opened up this night about how today is her worst val ever and it's more of a haters day for her. I told her to calm down, after all we have celebrated Val for the past two years very well. I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.

That girl will cheat on you or leave you for a Yahoo boy! Mark my words.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by mctech(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

She kept making side comments about how other ladies would be receiving gifts from their boyfriends. She lager opened up this night about how today is her worst val ever and it's more of a haters day for her. I told her to calm down, after all we have celebrated Val for the past two years very well. I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by mctech(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Dzzzz: 9:16pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

..I quote”worst Val ever”and you think she’s talking about the last 2yrs una spend 😂😂😂You suppose use Kolanut do meat tonight.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Jesubaby: 9:18pm On Feb 15
Lonestar124:
Remove 500naira from your 5000naira and buy her suya... simple..

Abi suya no be meat?

Thank you.
I tire ooo. And his is here in nairaland busy complaining. Before you know, una go call her names.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by SPAMBOX7: 9:29pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

Wetin 500 naira suya for solve you carry come nairaland. Funny men
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Guest2008: 9:32pm On Feb 15
Fryx:

Ignore her. She will get over it.

I got two girls in my life too. I did Val for none of them.

The first one, I always send her money to buy something on Val day, but when I call her yesterday morning, she wasn’t romantic enough, so I told her I won’t be sending her anything for Val cause she isn’t romantic (she is naturally not a romantic girl).

The second one is new, and I purposely refuse to talk about valentine.

None of them make and issue of it. The second one even posted my picture this morning on her status.

So, ignore her. Love is not all about money, it’s about value.
Austin?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Kingson28: 9:42pm On Feb 15
You should have explained your financial situation to her, and let her know that you have just 5k on you to manage till the end of the month.
And please, NO SEX BEFORE YOU MARRY HER.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Fryx: 9:45pm On Feb 15
Guest2008:
Austin?

Who is Austin?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by escapadechuks: 10:27pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

She know wetin de go on for Nigeria at all??

Shee she can not celebrate it? Is it wrong for her to buy suya join the palm wine? Ask her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by mmadu4: 10:39pm On Feb 15
KingNom:
Amazing

Please accept the salvation that God wrought for you in Christ Jesus, don't delay (tomorrow might be too late)!

No need for you to be afraid of eternity and the lake of fire because;
JESUS PAID FOR YOUR SINS WITH HIS LIFE AND ROSE AGAIN TO MAKE YOU ONE IN FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD ALMIGHTY!

Don't let His MIGHTY Love towards you be in vain. Please respond to God's Great Love for You and Live for Him!

Kindly say this:
Dear God, I thank You for Your Love towards me, I believe that Jesus died and rose for my salvation and confess Him as my Lord and Savior. Thank You God for saving me in Jesus' Name, Amen!

please message me for further information/enquiries

u go soon chop ban for spamming every thread . mumu nigga
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Maxcollins042(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15
Ilekokonit:

Tell her to pack her things and leave your house immediately.

If you allow yourself to sleepwalk into either getting her pregnant or marrying her, your life will never be the same again as she will wreck you financially, mentally and emotionally.

Remove that albatross from your neck 'cos life is hard enough without having to deal with an UNREALISTIC ingrate.

He won't heed your advice. He's too weak to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Gokuuu(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15
It's not relationship we practice in naija sha,
Na scam.
Like sometimes the things I read sha, it's just pathetic and hard to believe. Na wa
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Melagros(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15
SyrusdeHansome:
If i may ask, what is Valantine about and what`s it`s relevance to relationships?
Exactly my brother
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Lonestar124: 11:57pm On Feb 15
Procashtips:

Then you no too young nor old.
you never answer my question angry

I tell you sey I be old man before...be careful Mr man sad

Small thing can make me angry..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Sokari29: 12:51am On Feb 16
Lonestar124:
if you don't understand the sacarsim in my post...then if you reach home tonight you call your father a clown..
Well you didn't take time to read what I wrote properly and you were in a hurry to insult my dad I won't stoop low to that level... clowns I meant in a 3rd person form which is not directed to you but ladies who can't make sacrifices or understand when there is no money to waste on things that don't actually matter.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by tollyboy5(m): 6:00am On Feb 16
Vijuchoco:
Person need to know in advance since na online parole..
Offline, I can easily tell those that were born during the time of Abdulsalami Abubakar upwards
Which one com be your own? Who was president during your birth lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Clinghton: 6:38am On Feb 16
Did you explain you financial situation to her? If yes you owe no man an apology.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by bigman001(m): 10:35am On Feb 16
Supremedrizzy:

all dis indomie generation pikin wey sense never be their mate always act ridiculously . Guy you never see woman you will spend your future with, if dat ur so called babe see guy wey get money toast her, na bye to ur relationship, she is just waiting for the right time to come. Wise up and start searching for another babe dat will understand you better and will not complain rather she will support you when you need assistance .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Vijuchoco(f): 10:52am On Feb 16
tollyboy5:

Which one com be your own? Who was president during your birth lol
No mind me jare. Anyways, na during Ibrahim Babangida second tenure
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Lonestar124: 10:52am On Feb 16
Sokari29:

Well you didn't take time to read what I wrote properly and you were in a hurry to insult my dad I won't stoop low to that level... clowns I meant in a 3rd person form which is not directed to you but ladies who can't make sacrifices or understand when there is no money to waste on things that don't actually matter.
My apology..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Kaybaba5(m): 11:12am On Feb 16
Boondocxs:
So you can't even do ordinary grilled fish of 1.5k for your girlfriend instead you bought palm wine as per drunkard that you are Then you have mind to come online to try and gaslight her without her knowledge with your fellow broke boys abi
Inukwa. It will be better if that lady leaves you ASAP if you can't take care of her
God help me not to see broke men like this ever in my life
Shiorrrrrr!! ! !! !!

Trash........
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by tollyboy5(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16
Vijuchoco:
No mind me jare. Anyways, na during Ibrahim Babangida second tenure
You suppose marry na biko.
grin grin All is well
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Rinoxy: 12:04pm On Feb 16
I don't know where u guys meet liabilities like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought / Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.