Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto (30719 Views)

We Won't Fold Our Hands And Watch Ebonyi Turn Into A Killing Field- Ohanaeze / Our Arms Are Open To Welcome Obaseki โ€” Edo PDP Chairman / Shall We Fold Our Arms And Let Abdulrasaq Destroy The Legacies Of Saraki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by kenchop: 5:57am On Feb 15
THIS USELESS BARBARIAN SUPPORTED MEDIOCRITY OVER COMPETENCE DURING THE ELECTIONS NOW HES COMING HERE TO TALK AS IF HE CARES FOR HIS PEOPLE.
OGA SULTAN WHEN ITS HARVEST TIME, YOU AND YOUR KIND WILL BE SWALLOWED UP.

NEVER FORGET THIS.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by phorget(m): 5:58am On Feb 15
toyosiolamide:
Endsars protest was not about governance or against buharis regime/administration.It was against police brutality.Giving a narrative of the southwesterners not protesting because Tinubu is from the west doesn't really make sense.If the easterners aren't protesting now,then is he from the East too

Easterners wont join in any protest before some unscrupulous elements will start tagging it โ€an igbo protest against Tilumbuโ€.
We will all bear the brunts and absolve the pains and perhaps we can all grow our senses and realize that elections will always have it consequences.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by countryman13: 5:59am On Feb 15
politicoNG:

https://www.thecable.ng/sultan-nigerians-are-angry-about-economic-hardship-we-cant-continue-to-fold-our-arms/amp

So this man is just noticing dt things are not ok in Nigeria especially in his domain where controls as both spiritual n religious leader? It's a pity. I don't believe anybody(including me) will believe in u guys again because u have actually failed we d followers. Instead of cautioning d political class, u keeps romancing n pampering them for selfish gain. Why did u remain silent during 8 yrs tenure of Buhari? Because things were done correctly? Dey play!
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Jostoman: 6:04am On Feb 15
eagleu:
Where was this stupid sultan when Buhari was killing this country?
How can you refers to an elderly man as stupid. Please respect the elder.
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by countryman13: 6:07am On Feb 15
eagleu:
Just wondering for corner too oooo! He's talking like someone who hasn't bn around for d past 8 years!
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Brushstrokes20: 6:08am On Feb 15
The shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
I thought Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER but eBOLA proved me totally WRONG!
# a stitch in time saves nine!
# when the people are ready, THE NEEDFUL WILL BE DONE ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Father4all: 6:08am On Feb 15
God1000:
Good, but I'm surprised this same northern leaders that kept quiet throughout Buhari's administration are now talking, protests are also taking place in the core north, something we didn't see for good 8 years under Buhari.

This country is irredeemable, people choose when to talk and protest, they won't do it if their son is in power, the same thing is playing out in south west, and I don't expect them to join any nationwide protest with Tinubu in Aso Rock.

Anyway, this hardship is unprecedented and I agree with everything he said.

In saner climes leaders resign if they can't fulfill their promises, I remember several UK prime ministers like David Cameron, Theresa May, Boris Johnson and Liz truss, they all resigned.

We have a clueless president.
Yoruba man, you didn't see it under Buhari because his Government was better

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by condralbedez: 6:11am On Feb 15
I Knew Northerns Can't just survived without Power, the hardship is Everywhere, but its Eaten deep in the North, How long can the hausas wait Big thing is coming!!!
And it will kick start from the North.
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by israelmao(m): 6:12am On Feb 15
The core played ostrich for good 8years Buhari was destroying Nigeria's economy now they've suddenly realized the need for hypocritical activism,until we do away with hypocrisy,religious bigotry and tribalism this nation will not receive healing.
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by hisexcellency34: 6:14am On Feb 15
Result of muslim-muslim ticket
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by sonssyo: 6:17am On Feb 15
Even under Buhari,it has never been this hard!
Emilokan do something now!
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by bjcole(m): 6:18am On Feb 15
God1000:
Good, but I'm surprised this same northern leaders that kept quiet throughout Buhari's administration are now talking, protests are also taking place in the core north, something we didn't see for good 8 years under Buhari.

This country is irredeemable, people choose when to talk and protest, they won't do it if their son is in power, the same thing is playing out in south west, and I don't expect them to join any nationwide protest with Tinubu in Aso Rock.

Anyway, this hardship is unprecedented and I agree with everything he said.

In saner climes leaders resign if they can't fulfill their promises, I remember several UK prime ministers like David Cameron, Theresa May, Boris Johnson and Liz truss, they all resigned.

We have a clueless president.
There was a protest in Osun and Ogun state recently. Go to social media and see yourubas complaining in their droves. People are complaining irrespective of tribes.
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by newoffer: 6:19am On Feb 15
These are main problems we have. You guide the people like robot by using religion as a tool. Until they have the mind of their own poverty will continue to reign in the North. Until the people are free to be what they want without any clown guiding them like duck. They believe in freebies. Nobody create any valuable when everything on growth is define by some greedy people.
eagleu:
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Watinani(m): 6:19am On Feb 15
Chikel20000:
I don't like Tinubu and never will but u see dis northern people, I'd rather support Tinubu my southern person than dis tribal bigots.....if u guys want to play politics....we r ready for u people ....so Buhari that made us suffer dis untold hardship nobody wants to blame him but they want to blame d south cos their son is no longer there.....

You think buhari favour us during his time
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by paskal16: 6:19am On Feb 15
Mtcheww
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by kdmi(m): 6:21am On Feb 15
Sultan that supports muslim muslim tickets and was quiet through out Buhari tenure has now found his voice because it's not a northern in power.
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by mightyhaze: 6:21am On Feb 15
matify83:
All these would have been prevented if we had used common sense in choosing our leadership instead of pandering to ethno-religious sentiments.

Now that the ship has set sail , we must bear the brunt of our actions or inactions.
EOD!

Honestly I hate this kind of bickering

We must all learn to live with the results of our actions (or inactions)..

Tinubu from all indications is clueless and confused.. we all saw these prior to elections..those that talked were shouted down. Now what do you want the old man to do? Magic?

Let's brace up for 7 years and 4 months..

Onhismanhoodweshallstand# Remember?

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by newoffer: 6:21am On Feb 15
Dem suppose serve hot peppersoup and big stout. Growing up I don't believe all this figures here and there. No man should stand and predict things for his fellow man. Until they do this in their own way sorry na poverty everywhere.
naijaking1:

Sultan is one of the greatest problems of Nigeria.
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by ford101: 6:24am On Feb 15
optionalY09:
what a mad man, give them their emirate!

Tinubu use your power now before they overthrow your. These guys are not coming to negotiate, they set you up and now they are ready to bully and disgrace you out of office, be smart. Divide the country now or back to region and you would never be forgotten
do u think Nigeria can be divided? Never.its like a man owning god money on earth.god ll not let him die till he pays up. Or until the man complets his destiny on earth for god
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by goldmatrix(m): 6:24am On Feb 15
He is sponsored by opponents.. In fact he is sponsored by Obi๐Ÿ˜
Muslim /Muslim tickets we stand.
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by bluefilm: 6:24am On Feb 15
What kind of stupid joke is this?

How can people who are standing on his manhood mandate be suffering?

I mean, that is practically impossible

Agbado till 2050
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Hedonisco: 6:32am On Feb 15
Chikel20000:
I don't like Tinubu and never will but u see dis northern people, I'd rather support Tinubu my southern person than dis tribal bigots.....if u guys want to play politics....we r ready for u people ....so Buhari that made us suffer dis untold hardship nobody wants to blame him but they want to blame d south cos their son is no longer there.....

You and who is doing fellow Southern person with this useless tribalistic thing called BAT? God forbid. Does this look like "Southern presidency" to you? You forced your way into a shaky mandate with your allocated 8m votes (as against 14m votes against you), and instead of realising your weak standing and pretending to carry the rest of the country along, you quickly pack your ronu brothers into every important office, from CBN to Finance to FIRS to EFCC to Army, Customs, Police, Chief of Staff and so on, thinking that he is wise abi?

I rather the north continues to rule forever than for this madness they call yoruba presidency to rear its head in this detestable manner again.

3 Likes

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by membranus: 6:32am On Feb 15
HarryGleb:
Alarm bell but the mandate thief won't hear it until he is chased out of aso rock.

Unfortunately, your man, whichever of the two, did not win the mandate constitutionally, so how will he get to Aso Rock. And you know the truth, yet you derives pleasure in deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Anguldi(m): 6:36am On Feb 15
Wrong time to be in the north

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by merits(m): 6:40am On Feb 15

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by DirtyAfonjas: 6:41am On Feb 15
The rate at which the Sultan is groaning lately is worrisome. He's clearly closer to the people.[/quote]
Who's he?
All of them kept quiet under buhari, now they are talking.
Let the satan of sokoto keep quiet before this administration will him packing coz he's an immigrant

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by faceland: 6:41am On Feb 15
Are you opposition?
We need solution not complain alone.

Should Tinubu resign, should Buhari be forced to return only half of his loot, what Sultan?

It seems he only feel threaten (want his people to keep blindly following religious leaders that gave them Buhari).

โ€œI pray to Almighty Allah that they will not one day wake up and say we no longer believe in you, because that would be the biggest problem because we canโ€™t quieten these people as traditional, spiritual leaders and diplomats forever.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Hanndye: 6:42am On Feb 15
Ofodirinwa:
Tinubuโ€™s victory did not come as surprise: Sultan of Sokoto

Maybe Nigeria should be divided along the line of those who can see beyond their noses and those who can't.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by ponishah: 6:43am On Feb 15
politicoNG:

https://www.thecable.ng/sultan-nigerians-are-angry-about-economic-hardship-we-cant-continue-to-fold-our-arms/amp

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......
Upon all the atrocities and failures of buhari, sultan and his northern cronies didn't cough, now they have found their voices.
Tribal bigots, you must all swallow what you sowed, shebi e never rule one year.
Tinubu must continue, una never see anything.

But, why is tinubu so incompetent?
We from south south and southeast go just sitdon dey laugh.
Election wey person no get up to 40% upon all the broad daylight robbery rigging by wike,

ONE BY ONE
DEM DON DEY GO
ONE BY ONE
DEM DON DEY CRY

4 Likes

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by DirtyAfonjas: 6:43am On Feb 15
Resurrection212:
Alimajiri is better than u peter obi supporters. Only a fool will still be waiting for messiah.
Poverty is your first name
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Zetty177x: 6:44am On Feb 15
Y'all voted for a dancer. It's time to dance. Na statistics we go chop?๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บmake I dance I beg...
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Richtaiwo: 6:47am On Feb 15
matify83:
All these would have been prevented if we had used common sense in choosing our leadership instead of pandering to ethno-religious sentiments.

Now that the ship has set sail , we must bear the brunt of our actions or inactions.
HarryGleb:
Alarm bell but the mandate thief won't hear it until he is chased out of aso rock.
Zetty177x:
Y'all voted for a dancer. It's time to dance. Na statistics we go chop?๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บmake I dance I beg...
Neither here nor there. some said Tinubu stole gringory obi's mandate and others said Tinubu was voted on ethno-religious ground. Yet they are in same camp. Pls make tell us which one una dey. Was Tinubu voted on ethno-religious ground or gringory obi won and Tinubu stole his mandate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suspect Tied By A Soldier In Chad (Photo) / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.