Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto (30704 Views)

We Won't Fold Our Hands And Watch Ebonyi Turn Into A Killing Field- Ohanaeze / Our Arms Are Open To Welcome Obaseki — Edo PDP Chairman / Shall We Fold Our Arms And Let Abdulrasaq Destroy The Legacies Of Saraki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by seunayantokun(m): 4:49am On Feb 15
Isn't he part of those killing Nigerians?
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by malali: 4:54am On Feb 15
All of Tinubu policies so far looks like his is trying to eliminate the poor and middle class Nigerians.

He is implemented policies with dire austerity consequences with no iota of empathy for Nigerians already living below poverty line.

For the first time in history instead of attacking the looters, corrupt politicians directly, he has decided to cast a net so wide that innocent poor Nigerians are suffering and dying due to poor socioeconomic conditions.

Fuel subsidy should have been transferred to food subsidy, while ramping up agricultural products local production. Removing fuel subsidy with no measure in place to subsidise the life of the poor and middle class is an idiotic move.

The government is acting like we are trading democracy for hunger. Because even the military regime's policies were not this bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by seunayantokun(m): 4:57am On Feb 15
HarryGleb:
Alarm bell but the mandate thief won't hear it until he is chased out of aso rock.
What is your goal in this your fight over mandate? If it is for you and your people's escape from this sinking system called Nigeria, I support you. But if it's just about getting your man to Aso Rock, go back to rethink it.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by ValarDoharis: 4:59am On Feb 15
Tinubu was not voted in. INEC rigged him in and the compromised judiciary ratified it
matify83:
All these would have been prevented if we had used common sense in choosing our leadership instead of pandering to ethno-religious sentiments.

Now that the ship has set sail , we must bear the brunt of our actions or inactions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:00am On Feb 15
Blame Buhari
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Forest122: 5:01am On Feb 15
good
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by BigIyanga: 5:04am On Feb 15
No listen to this advice. Sultan’s kids arent ready for protests.. no gree ooh
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Minime10(f): 5:05am On Feb 15
But you and your likes folded your arms so tight during the 8 disastrous years of your clueless brother and kinsman's maladministration@Buhari🙄
Satan of Sokoto, haba na, make una try dey fear Allah small na🙏

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by toyosiolamide(m): 5:09am On Feb 15
God1000:
Good, but I'm surprised this same northern leaders that kept quiet throughout Buhari's administration are now talking, protests are also taking place in the core north, something we didn't see for good 8 years under Buhari.

This country is irredeemable, people choose when to talk and protest, they won't do it if their son is in power, the same thing is playing out in south west, and I don't expect them to join any nationwide protest with Tinubu in Aso Rock.

Anyway, this hardship is unprecedented and I agree with everything he said.

In saner climes leaders resign if they can't fulfill their promises, I remember several UK prime ministers like David Cameron, Theresa May, Boris Johnson and Liz truss, they all resigned.

We have a clueless president.

Was there a protest in the southwest,south south or southeast against Buharis regime during his tenure?Remind me pls.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by tenpipsperday: 5:10am On Feb 15
matify83:
All these would have been prevented if we had used common sense in choosing our leadership instead of pandering to ethno-religious sentiments.

Now that the ship has set sail , we must bear the brunt of our actions or inactions.

Bro we did. Nigerians know whom they voted but you see Yakubu and those corrupt judges? They are the people that brought this upon us. Even though they're errand boys. But this is just the beginning. Less than one year.

3 Likes

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Sctests: 5:10am On Feb 15
Na serious die una dey..

Let the poor Nigerian die. They are the worst voters. Nature is simply doing it's natural cleansing of taking away idiots from the equation and ecosystem.

The one's with good brains will survive, while the ones who are swayed by a cup rice and a N1,000 during the election will be removed from the equation.

In the next election, idiotic politicians won't have mass poverty-stricken idiots who they can bribe en mass, when the poverty-stricken idiots with voting power have all died off..

All things work together for good. Allow nature to take its due course. No need to sugarcoat anything now..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by samomoli: 5:11am On Feb 15
That's how life works. Selfish interest destroy people. Tinubu had the opportunity to speak against Buhari government but decided to keep quiet because of his personal interest and also bought people from other regions especially from the south west who should have stopped Buhari government from bad government

3 Likes

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by God1000(m): 5:15am On Feb 15
toyosiolamide:

Was there a protest in the southwest,south south or southeast against Buharis regime during his tenure?Remind me pls.
Endsars

1 Like

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Lavor234: 5:23am On Feb 15
They say Tinubu built Lagos. The same Lagos that has hordes of poor people lining the street of his house so he can give them food, the same Lagos full of haggard looking people. Now he is transforming Nigerians into Lagos instead, overtaxed, poor and haggard in just 8 months.
The people comparing Tinubu to Buhari are mad. Buhari at least knew the effect of the policies he would implement. Drugs were cheaper, there was a middle class. Now this is not the case, I wonder what will be the cost of car parts, drugs and essentials we can't produce. You who are shouting, buy made in Nigeria, if they remove subsidy in electricity, sorry will be our names. There is something they call the butterfly theory, a butterfly clapping his wings can spiral into a tonardo in another part of the world. Every cause has an effect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by gaskiyamagana: 5:28am On Feb 15
politicoNG:

https://www.thecable.ng/sultan-nigerians-are-angry-about-economic-hardship-we-cant-continue-to-fold-our-arms/amp

Hypocrite. He never said such thing during the tenure of his disastrous Hausa man.
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by gaskiyamagana: 5:30am On Feb 15
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Good2go1: 5:31am On Feb 15
No evil supporting tribe is the problem
naijaking1:

Sultan is one of the greatest problems of Nigeria.
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by anonymuz(m): 5:33am On Feb 15
Tinububalls:
A group of foolish people is called Nigerians.
including you and your family.
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by SoNature(m): 5:35am On Feb 15
eagleu:
Where was this stupid sultan when Buhari was killing this country?

The Sultan sometimes criticized Buhari - Google is your best friend.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by coputa(m): 5:36am On Feb 15
aariwa:
Igbo would have feared that if it was Obi that is showing them shege banza everyday, they know where both igbo and Yoruba live in the northern regions before the Kwakwanso judgement the head of Yorubas living in Kano pleaded with tinubu that if judgement does not favor Kwakwanso that Yorubas will be massacred so tinubu and CJ ariwoola allowed reason to prevail and there was peace but this time around every Yoruba in north and all parts of Nigeria should be on red alert because northerners are very crazy, can wake up and start killings any day
Killing Yoruba for what, what is their sin
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by mignone(f): 5:39am On Feb 15
optionalY09:
what a mad man, give them their emirate!

Tinubu use your power now before they overthrow your. These guys are not coming to negotiate, they set you up and now they are ready to bully and disgrace you out of office, be smart. Divide the country now or back to region and you would never be forgotten
Padin?
Divide kwa?
You mean somebody who got there by all means and for selfish reasons, just to be the president of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Blitzerz: 5:43am On Feb 15
Resurrection212:
Alimajiri is better than u peter obi supporters. Only a fool will still be waiting for messiah.

Sharapp mumu
I hope you are enjoying your cocaine addict?

Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by gaby(m): 5:45am On Feb 15
Were those folded arms leprous when Bubu was there?

Hypocritical nonsense.
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:52am On Feb 15
Emmabyte:
The northern part of Nigeria can not survive with out power
you are right oh, during buhari 8years, he dey share food for them in the villages in the north only to close thier mouth, that's why they call it Haram when South want to protest, they will single handedly attack the protesters. Now the table has turned. Some of us who are Yorubas told them Tinubu is a criminal who has nothing to offer, they open mouth shouting yaayayayaya. Now e don happen. Just take a look! Tinubu with such magnitude of atrocities he has committed against humanity must hunt him even if he has good intentions, nothing good can ever come out of him, killing Funsho Williams alone will hunt him till death ☠️💀.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Omalicious1: 5:53am On Feb 15
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Yankee101: 5:53am On Feb 15
It’s about to go down
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by toyosiolamide(m): 5:53am On Feb 15
God1000:
Endsars
Endsars protest was not about governance or against buharis regime/administration.It was against police brutality.Giving a narrative of the southwesterners not protesting because Tinubu is from the west doesn't really make sense.If the easterners aren't protesting now,then is he from the East too
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by sylve11: 5:54am On Feb 15
God1000:
Good, but I'm surprised this same northern leaders that kept quiet throughout Buhari's administration are now talking, protests are also taking place in the core north, something we didn't see for good 8 years under Buhari.

This country is irredeemable, people choose when to talk and protest, they won't do it if their son is in power, the same thing is playing out in south west, and I don't expect them to join any nationwide protest with Tinubu in Aso Rock.

Anyway, this hardship is unprecedented and I agree with everything he said.

In saner climes leaders resign if they can't fulfill their promises, I remember several UK prime ministers like David Cameron, Theresa May, Boris Johnson and Liz truss, they all resigned.

We have a clueless president.

Very bad. sad cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by phorget(m): 5:54am On Feb 15
That sultan must be an ipobb cos it's only them that will always whine and complain. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Yankee101: 5:56am On Feb 15
It’s going down soon
Re: We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto by Trophy12: 5:57am On Feb 15
matify83:

I will want to wish you don't have problems with comprehension.

The only fool waiting for a Messiah may just be you because I clearly stated in my write-up that "the ship has set sail and we will have to live with the brunt of our actions or inactions"

If the voice of the people was truly the voice of God, I can bet you that the voices of APC supporters will kill Asiwaju before the voices of Obi's supporters.
bro thanks for this response u give that animal. Asiwanju kill am there . Fools supporting emilokan . Na God go punish am with him eye like toad 🐸 eye

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate / ‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack / Kano To Buy Five Cows With N9.2 Million Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.