Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) (42348 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Allisgud: 3:28pm On Feb 15
How does it taste?to those who have nack oyinbo pkekus before grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by WhiteWood: 3:29pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:
All these nonsense broke Nigerian men won’t kill me with laugh cheesy

Biko, I can’t laugh under this hot afternoon cheesy

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!

You're right! Where is the dignity in kneeling on both knees? I sorry for my pple
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by chopnaira: 3:31pm On Feb 15
Change topic title to grandma friend. Grandmas is more suited for this topic than girls.
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by chopnaira: 3:32pm On Feb 15
Allisgud:
How does it taste?to those who have nack oyinbo pkekus before grin
The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by sukkot: 3:32pm On Feb 15
armyofone:

Marriage is okay now as long as both are working and making real good money.

Marriage is not okay if one doesn't have a good job or poor.

hmmm ok if you say so 😄 . Two people with different temperamental levels tip toeing around each other forever hoping one don’t snap and kee everything moving 🤣🤣
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Questask22(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!

Wait o ... No be grannies be dis ?

Sapa nice one
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by AskNgige2: 3:44pm On Feb 15
santaclaws:
They're really "pretty" cheesy grin

See wetin exhange rate cause... 😂

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Dshocker(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15
Hustle ooO, make you no go propose to your mama mate, because of green card.
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by SaturnNick(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15
madfind:
Pretty where, show me
😂😂😂🤦🤦🤦🙆🙆🙆
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by HighTable(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15
Ancestors should mean descendants ?
Are they not whites?

Bookhub:
these ones marry ancestors ... grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:11pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!
Go and pour ice cream there and get your dog to lick it up!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by HighTable(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15
Ancestors should mean lineage?
Are they not whites?

Bookhub:
these ones marry ancestors ... grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by kendrick9(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15
santaclaws:
They're really "pretty" cheesy grin
See wetin exhange rate cause... 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by topefelix799(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15
Are you ready to join them abroad?

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by BodyCount: 4:43pm On Feb 15
DonBenny77:
It's better than marrying Nigerian hookers and retired hookers that sleep with their grandfathers mates and have lost bodycount.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by snipernigga(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15
Babe forget about it, they konja pikin and mama the same time. Forget about it, Nigerian broke ass boys too much. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by ToyozzieTohSwt: 5:13pm On Feb 15
Let them enjoy their lives

meanwhile, you can visit XPM Exchange to buy/sell coins, convert giftcards and e-wallet funds for Naira at the best rates only on XPM Exchange. [LINK IN SIGNATURE]

This is not an advert
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by BarrElChapo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15
The second woman is old enough to be his mother. God abeg oo
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Ibaaboy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15
chriskosherbal:
these are pure hustlers and it's accepted on the street...you can even roll on the floor to get that ring on her finger to narrow the road in getting your papers..you deserve to live well abroad.

But doing same thing to those local hoes we are used to who you feed, cloth, accommodate and at the end they will still cheat ...a capital NO from me.

this life na hustle
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by kkins25(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15
I usually dodge this kind thread cuz i know what's coming next..
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!
If the collect give u now, u will accept undecided
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by klawaaa: 5:42pm On Feb 15
Lol 😆
officialwdhtvv:
Two Nigerian boys propose to their pretty white girlfriends at the same time. And they said yes.

Congratulations to all of them!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcz_6wtJn2Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3XYwXxP1Dn/?igsh=YWdmYzJocGVobHcx
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by klawaaa: 5:46pm On Feb 15
You think say those grandma do not know what they are doing? Oyinbo na the real scammer. They won't get access to those young bloods in their domains. They only travel to Africa to enjoy what they won't have access to in their regions. Oyinbo too get sense!
Manny21:
Shey make we tell those girls that Iyabo, Nkechi or Halima dey with the boy's mothers as wife material. Those oyinbos are just factories
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by isax(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15
What's with these boys kneeling down upandan....
propose if you want to propose why fvck!ng knee?

shey dem dey alr!ght sha undecided
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by isax(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15
luv kee ya mouth dia.. does ones shouting see love oooo... like they dont know those ones are portfolio caregivers application/appointment
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Weknowbetter: 6:00pm On Feb 15
Embarrassing. One with glasses looks like she wear diaper nah
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by PussyKing(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15
Green cards secured grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by femi4: 7:14pm On Feb 15
officialwdhtvv:
Two Nigerian boys propose to their pretty white girlfriends at the same time. And they said yes.

Congratulations to all of them!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcz_6wtJn2Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3XYwXxP1Dn/?igsh=YWdmYzJocGVobHcx
Grandma or girl friend
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by 1Sharon(f): 7:16pm On Feb 15
This is embarrassing
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by femi4: 7:17pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!
Na Je lux dey worry you. Leave them alone, love is found in strange places
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Nairalander248: 7:23pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!

Shotop
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Whytelyon(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15
chiiraq802:

How do you know they're broke You don link up with any of them before

She spreads Legs not Love.
Definitely she should have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.