Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) (42375 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Dexy4yah(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15
obembet:

Big shame my dear, they are fraudster and gold-digger
I know a girl that always criticize fraudsters... today she is pregnant for one of them...we know Una type

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by armyofone(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15
sukkot:
hmmm ok if you say so 😄 . Two people with different temperamental levels tip toeing around each other forever hoping one don’t snap and kee everything moving 🤣🤣

You tame that temperament when you are in love and there is money grin

You for that matter can put on Astral covers.
With good air flotation, nobody can kee you.

grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Ofodirinwa: 8:55pm On Feb 15
Moyinoluwa35:
When the say a black man is limited on brain 🧠 this is just an example, as wide as nairaland with millions viewer and visitors online , is this what suppose to be on Frontline ??

I have accepted that we're actually slaves, and those of us who are not slaves are the ones with the mental problem.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by LastProphet: 9:20pm On Feb 15
What a shame to call your grandmother a girlfriend, disgrace
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by BodyCount: 10:20pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:
All these nonsense broke Nigerian men won’t kill me with laugh cheesy

Biko, I can’t laugh under this hot afternoon cheesy

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!
Go change ya smelly infection menses pad.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by elverdad: 11:55pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!

Hate and poverty is disturbing you

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by sukkot: 12:11am On Feb 16
armyofone:

You tame that temperament when you are in love and there is money grin

You for that matter can put on Astral covers.
With good air flotation, nobody can kee you.

grin grin
not necessarily me, am good, am talking of these zombies, they should not be getting married. It never ends well for zombies. They end up killing or maiming each other when one who can’t control their urges steps out of the union to scratch the itch. It’s a divine institution meant only for divine beings . A zombie should never get married. He we end up kee somebody’s daughter or he himself get kee 😄😄
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:23am On Feb 16
phoneport:
What dollar can not do does not exist grin grin angry

Lol
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by ufotunang: 2:26am On Feb 16
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!
.. jealousy
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by hardcore007: 3:44am On Feb 16
grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Maysdevices(f): 5:36am On Feb 16
ExudeLoveToAll:

Get well soon
You will be fine
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Maysdevices(f): 5:37am On Feb 16
David0002:
see painment
You are the one pained bro
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Maysdevices(f): 5:41am On Feb 16
chriskosherbal:
these are pure hustlers and it's accepted on the street...you can even roll on the floor to get that ring on her finger to narrow the road in getting your papers..you deserve to live well abroad.

But doing same thing to those local hoes we are used to who you feed, cloth, accommodate and at the end they will still cheat ...a capital NO from me.
E reach men turn them call am ‘Hustlers’

Ladies and gentlemen, look at what a grown up black man with supposed self respect typed, they can do anything for the white man/woman to accept them into their land

Prostitute themselves, roll in the mud, deceive people’s mothers, gold dig from young women who all live abroad…

Things that fatherless women in the first world and third women normally do, black men also do to survive and call it ‘hustling’.

They are proud of it until the money gets them into places that make them feel worthless as men when they meet real men who actually know how to earn money without deception or deceiving grandmothers

It’s all ‘hustling’ as long as you’re a man grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Maysdevices(f): 5:50am On Feb 16
ufotunang:
.. jealousy
Person marry old woman, Wetin dey to jealous am? See ehn, if person wan hustle to come out of abject poverty, there are questionable things he/she has to do.

However no be to come dey loud am for social media

Really sorry for y’all stuck in Nigeria

I was on a live earlier where a white man was warning a Nigerian guy to get off that site and stop trying to trying advantage of young girls and old women

The way you see white people as gods is so embarrassing to the black race, there is no difference between their race and ours

They are just financially literate and have more intergrity
One down there even said he can roll in the mud as far as he gets the ring

From an old woman?

The fact that they see such comments online and wonder whether we are normal or sick in the head.

These guys will forever see us as subhuman

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by ceejay80s(m): 10:04am On Feb 16
U guys made me waste data to watch....I thought I saw pretty white girls on the headline...

Imagine proposing to old hags, Nigerian boys no get shame

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by justuschi50: 1:02pm On Feb 16
ExudeLoveToAll:

Get well soon
leave am she still dey sick
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by justuschi50: 1:04pm On Feb 16
ceejay80s:
U guys made me waste data to watch....I thought I saw pretty white girls on the headline...

Imagine proposing to old hags, Nigerian boys no get shame
I swear day is the latest yahoo now. Most nigeria men will do it cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by godofuck231: 8:24pm On Feb 16
Okkk to their mothers you mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.