Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) (42339 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by topmarks: 2:25pm On Feb 15
'gfs' grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Heffalump(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15
I'm ashamed and I no fit talk.

Getting married to a granny is the most desperate thing to do in life as a young man.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by AZControversial(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15
Moyinoluwa35:
When the say a black man is limited on brain 🧠 this is just an example, as wide as nairaland with millions viewer and visitors online , is this what suppose to be on Frontline ??
lipsrsealed

Forgive the black man...... no be war front he dey.....
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by RedpillAnalyst: 2:26pm On Feb 15
Later they will say Nigerian men not romantic.
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Honestey: 2:28pm On Feb 15
Girlfriends or Grandmafriends?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Passionate1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15
All for permanent residence permit. .God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by DonBenny77(m): 2:35pm On Feb 15
It's better than marrying Nigerian hookers and retired hookers that sleep with their grandfathers mates and have lost bodycount.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Stronghold91: 2:35pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:
All these nonsense broke Nigerian men won’t kill me with laugh cheesy

Biko, I can’t laugh under this hot afternoon cheesy

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!
you are a disgrace
all those ladies better pass you and your mama, do you agree

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by eleniyan2020: 2:36pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!
you're right, there brokenness is the reason why they go for better option...not those ones that offer only pussy in relationship!

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Fulaniguy01: 2:40pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!

seems you are painfully pained .

submit or ....

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by obinna58(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!
I know say na here you go Dey
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by eepeepook: 2:43pm On Feb 15
Bestiality should be illegal! ROFLMAO.
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by eepeepook: 2:46pm On Feb 15
Moyinoluwa35:
When the say a black man is limited on brain 🧠 this is just an example, as wide as nairaland with millions viewer and visitors online , is this what suppose to be on Frontline ??
Total users on Nairaland no reach two hundred on a good day.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Apili: 2:48pm On Feb 15
Wow congrats ali more pounds I sight you man
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by delzbaba(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15
Omoh this thing that was irritating a few years ago is now looking like a good option to leave this shithole oh

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:53pm On Feb 15
chiiraq802:

How do you know they're broke You don link hook up with any of them before

wink cheesy
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Rejoice28(f): 2:56pm On Feb 15
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by PureFace1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15
Moyinoluwa35:

jealousy is that you

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by UptownVibes(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!
Jealousy .. E pain you,abi e no pain you? Look at brokeness calling someone broke. Can you imagine!

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Goodlady(f): 2:58pm On Feb 15
Una marry condemned vehicles?
You leave us alone for Nigeria to marry these old bags?
Anyways green card is sure!

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Verbtips(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:
Biko, let us hear word undecided.
But if it was the other way round you would have called her a gold-digger undecided
Mtcheww!! Nonsense!!
off point think b4 you phost or explain your self better
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Lexusgs430: 3:09pm On Feb 15
Nah poor person dey go on one knee ........ The ladies should be accepting the proposals, on their knee's........😄😂

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by GUNITGuy: 3:09pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!
they are coming for you

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by armyofone(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15
Why is he kneeling down? I thought you propose with one feet down 🤔

Sukkot,
You see... learn from ya Brothers and make sure to kneel while proposing cheesy
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by sukkot: 3:16pm On Feb 15
armyofone:
Why is he kneeling down? I thought you propose with one feet down 🤔

Sukkot,
You see... learn from ya Brothers and make sure to kneel while proposing cheesy
hehe bro people still get married ? Like life isn’t hard enough alone 🤣🤣
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15
I don't know who are more shameless between these boys hussling with proposal and the girls making those ridiculous sounds cheering them on.
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by armyofone(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15
sukkot:
hehe bro people still get married ? Like life isn’t hard enough alone 🤣🤣

Marriage is okay now as long as both are working and making real good money.

Marriage is not okay if one doesn't have a good job or poor.
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by steeltrust: 3:26pm On Feb 15
Japa is a must
And the blue passport is the goal 😂🤣
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by WhiteWood: 3:26pm On Feb 15
There are certain things a man shouldn't do for financial gain or whatever, regardless of the circumstances.
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by themanderon: 3:27pm On Feb 15
What our politicians have turned our youths into.
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:28pm On Feb 15
They proposed to blue or red passport 😀😀😀😀
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by steeltrust: 3:28pm On Feb 15
Moyinoluwa35:
if you don’t understand sarcasm why it on the front page then

Between you and a condemned car are of the same level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.