Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period (33429 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by bigman001(m): 11:22am On Feb 16
Caleycash:
YOU PEOPLE HATES TRUTH IN THIS FORUM!... that guy is 100 percent right!... you don't go about seeing wealthy men appreciating women online like idiots!, she's doing her duty as your wife same as you do as a her husband, now how many times has his wife posted him like dis?, the guy reeks of SIMPLTON!

Actually sense is not your mate.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 11:24am On Feb 16
Scholace:
Thunder fire your poor miserable father.
You Nigerians deserve the kind leaders and country una dey inside... Insulting and even digging up someone's old posts for stating the truth, kai nawa for una oo, may God have mercy upon you people!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 11:24am On Feb 16
Caleycash:
YOU PEOPLE HATES TRUTH IN THIS FORUM!... that guy is 100 percent right!... you don't go about seeing wealthy men appreciating women online like idiots!, she's doing her duty as your wife same as you do as a her husband, now how many times has his wife posted him like dis?, the guy reeks of SIMPLTON!

They will come for you with their low sentimental idiotic reasoning bro⚠️

Most NIGERIANS are horrible people and yet we wonder why we have bad leaders?

I have said what i said and i don't care about anyone's feelings,let them take it or leave it♂️

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by lendahand(m): 11:25am On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:
Of a truth, i don't know how she manages, but this woman find away to make us happy and manage what ever i give to her in this economy.

You see ehh, young men should endeavor to marry someone you believe is a friend no matter how long e get why and e get benefits.

I LOVE YOU INYA

You are the reason my house is peaceful and secured, abeg continue dey control me, e get why

May Allah S.W.T Bless you more, Ameen
bia nwokem I bu nwa afo na eti isi na ala?
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 11:27am On Feb 16
Make una pray for us daz all

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by ProfKKK: 11:31am On Feb 16
So buying g strings for your wife is what you defined as being alpha? You are a disgrace to alphas. A low life baller with esteem issues who just comes online to rant carelessly. Please don`t call yourself an alpha. We don`t identify with you. Alphas protect, provide & treat their women right. She`s not only the portal through which our next gen come into the world, but when she`s also a virtuous women we readily commend her. You are obviously a product of both failed parenting and a loveless upbringing. I will advise you go for therapy.
tochez24:

Whenever we alphas caution SIMPs, very loose lonely evening newspapers will be weting everywhere⚠️

If you think this is an appreciation, then you really need a thorough medical examination♂️

Exposed men and alphas know exactly how to appreciate their women, and jumping online at any slightest chance to type long epistles of baseless jargons is not one of them.

White/foreign men take their women out on a dinner date or get them flowers on their way back from work, they don't storm online with long epistles⚠️

We African alphas get our women g strings, take them to bush bars or Bleep them well until they cum... We don't storm online with long epistles too⚠️

Sometimes i wonder how these idiots in men's clothing reason??⚡

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 11:32am On Feb 16
NOwazobia:
Online beggar attracting world class ladies indeed. 🤣

Nothing we no go see for this forum 😂

See as them expose the Alpha werey, most probably a teenager still eating from his mother's pot, calling a happily married man a simp.

Person wey never fit chop belleful 😭
You people left the topic to insult, blackmailing and dig up his pasts, just for stating truth??... una really deserve Nigeria and the leaders, most of you are born very foolish!, what's so special about his wife that every wives don't do nowadays??, what if she's the one providing for the home?, he will sacrifice himself then??, ndi eriri eri na ndi ara!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 11:34am On Feb 16
Caleycash:
You Nigerians deserve the kind leaders and country una dey inside... Insulting and even digging up someone's old posts for stating the truth, kai nawa for una oo, may God have mercy upon you people!
are you okay? Which truth is he saying please? Going about calling people simp because they don't have same mentality and mindset like him? Someone came online to appreciate his wife while people like you are hyperventilating over it. That is called witchcraft, enemy of progress and never do well nigga.

Right from day one i already know any guy that derived joy bashing women, calling men that shows women love simp, calling themselves alpha male or what have you, i have known right from day one that those caliber of men are poor wretched men. You can never have money as a man and you wouldn't spend on your woman. Even gay men spend on their partner. Only poor bitter men called themselves alpha, redpill and many other foolish names. I personally don't have to dig on that idiot calling OP simp because i know he's a poor bitter guy from a dyfunctional home.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 11:35am On Feb 16
Tayorshd87:

How old are you and what's your experience Abt dating and marriage then the answer will make me give u a proper response to this ur stale comment
You don't have to ask me that rubbish questions... you can continue ass licking all women around you, that's you all business, you lots are the reason we have crazy, entitled and ungrateful women everywhere!, Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 11:37am On Feb 16
easzypeaszy:
My wife manage 5k for 5mouths weekly
How much your own manage?
Make I kw if na Channels go hlp me hail my own wife b4 I come back hail your wife...

My brother, congratulations, now she sees that i appreciate her, Some men will not understand how sweet it is to marry your your friend, especially from your story that you got married 10yrs ago and how you were earning small salary....

Secondly you are right, women are a product of sound, just keep expressing love to them in anyway and you will see your home flourish

Again if na to be simp and keep your home peaceful my brother be, Nairaland is faceless only few of us are real, the person insulting you might not even be your younger brother age mate...

Lastly, May Allah bless your home more and more, if you dont mind, i will like to gift you guys 5mudu of rice, hope is not an insult sir?

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 11:38am On Feb 16
bigman001:

Actually sense is not your mate.
Nna gi and whole generation lacks zero ounce of sense... nyash lickers!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Hathor5(f): 11:38am On Feb 16
tochez24:

Lol😆

If sounding bitter is all it takes to get some truth out here, then so be it!!!!

Everybody is struggling currently in NIGERIA bro⚠️

THE TRUTH is that you have mental issues. wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 11:40am On Feb 16
tochez24:

I have said what i said and i don't care about anyone's feelings,let them take it or leave it♂️
you're nothing but a poor lowlife nigga. Whatever you say doesn't hold water nor merit consideration. Everybody here already know you're a poor entity. Instead of you to channel your frustrations to your father for bringing you into this world to suffer and also channel your frustrated life to your leaders that has stolen your future. You're here disgracing your ancestors claiming rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Hathor5(f): 11:41am On Feb 16
Caleycash:
How many wives him get??... that's the logical question you should ask yourself lol

So now only polygamous men are allowed to celebrate their wives. grin Check the meaning of logical in a dictionary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 11:42am On Feb 16
Hathor5:

THE TRUTH is that you have mental issues. wink

Lol 😆😆

What a pained bitch you're🙄

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by ADURA123(m): 11:43am On Feb 16
May Allah S.W.T bless your home,

I am moved by your words...Tell her personally I really appreciate her...many more blessings in your home Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 11:44am On Feb 16
tochez24:

You're 100 percent truthful and realistic and I have come to realise we so much hate truth in this side of the world...no wonder everything about the country is in mess, very usless country filled with idiots who can't be logical and rationale about the reality of life...they quickly searched and digged up where you won 5k on a game to quiet you, that's there antics on killing truths and fact!, now were dey expecting you to leave 5k you actually won??, Even Dangote on a program I watched said if someone gifts him 5 naira that he Will accept because he has become 5 naira richer...My brother avoid idiots like this in real life, or better still find a way and leave that shiithole country, they deserve all the mess they're going through, never seen a set of people with so much hatred for truth and reality like NIGERIANS!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 11:44am On Feb 16
ADURA123:
May Allah S.W.T bless your home,

I am moved by your words...Tell her personally I really appreciate her...many more blessings in your home Ameen

Mashala Ameen, thank you so much Boss, Are you back in the country?
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by JaskTime7: 11:45am On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Nna gi and whole generation lacks zero ounce of sense... nyash lickers!
i hear you
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 11:46am On Feb 16
Scholace:
you're nothing but a poor lowlife nigga. Whatever you say doesn't hold water nor merit consideration. Everybody here already know you're a poor entity. Instead of you to channel your frustrations to your father for bringing you into this world to suffer and also channel your frustrated life to your leaders that has stolen your future. You're here disgracing your ancestors claiming rubbish.

I have already seen it all in life and i came out stronger and successful bro😆😆

i won't decend so low to exchange words with you.

Bitter soul😁

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Hathor5(f): 11:46am On Feb 16
tochez24:

Lol 😆😆

THE TRUTH is hard to swallow, I know! But it will set you free. You should talk to a professional. wink

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 11:46am On Feb 16
DohFahSo:

Be kiafu

ant soldier no your mate, i will match you pass no time
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 11:47am On Feb 16
Hathor5:

THE TRUTH is hard to swallow, I know! But it will set you free. You should talk to a professional. wink

I prefer to talk to your mother😁
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 11:47am On Feb 16
Hathor5:

So now only polygamous men are allowed to celebrate their wives. grin Check the meaning of logical in a dictionary.
My point is the love he's showing her means shit comparing it to Ned!...make him marry 5 wives first with him low budget make we see if the love go continue for the family lol, a woman doing what every other woman does in the society is what is being celebrated??, you people are really weird in Nigeria, so how about if she provides for the home or its a split 50/50??, he'll go the Mars for her?, mtcheeww

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by JaskTime7: 11:48am On Feb 16
tochez24:

Lol 😆😆

LoL

What is bitch
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by ADURA123(m): 11:49am On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:

Mashala Ameen, thank you so much Boss, Are you back in the country?

For sure next week...Hope you are coming for FADs?
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 11:49am On Feb 16
JaskTime7:
another bitter poor church rat spottedgrin. Go and make money and take good care of your woman.
Says an impoverished idiot living in Nigeria and worshipping a woman's coochie, you all deserve your shithole Nigeria, bunch of weirdos!, first leave Nigeria, onye ara!, you go apply for visa taya hahaa
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 11:49am On Feb 16
Caleycash:
You're 100 percent truthful and realistic and I have come to realise we so much hate truth is this side of the world...no wonder everything about the country is in mess, very usless country filled with idiots who can't be logical and rationale about the reality of life...they quickly searched and digged up where you won 5k on a game to quiet you, that's there antics on killing truths and fact!, now where dey expecting you to leave 5k you actually won??, Even Dangote on a program I watched said if someone gifts him 5 naira that he Will accept because he has become 5 naira richer...My brother avoid idiots like this in real life, or better still find a way and leave that shiithole country, they deserve all the mess they're going through, never seen a set of people with so much hatred for truth and reality like NIGERIANS!

I swear⚠️

Most Nigerians are idiots🙄

I know exactly how to handle them😆😆😆

Thank you my brother, I'm actually in Qatar right now!!! God is good to me❤️

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Ray369: 11:51am On Feb 16
You signed a contract called marriage remember..so she's just doing her part...if you're the richer one you'll do what she's doing as well. Moreso you're doing your part too...so it's nothing special.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by TrainPark: 11:51am On Feb 16
Your head no correct!
He is appreciating his wife and you have something negative to say?

crazy!!!!!

tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 11:53am On Feb 16
tochez24:

I have already seen it all in life and i came out stronger and successful bro😆😆

i won't decend so low to exchange words with you.

Bitter soul😁
who is your bro? I don't have a miserable bro like you biko. I don't have a bro who's not only poor financially but also poor in moral, character, behavior et al. A condom would have prevented a lowlife like you coming to this world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.