Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period (33314 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Double0h7(f): 10:47pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

Nne if you give me 1k i will still collect😆😂😂

I still dey find money like this so i will pass...

I don't care what you or anyone else think or say but one thing is clear... No one can taunt me💀

But you did work for that £5! You hustle, you shout, you fight, went through great highs and lows, all for a giveaway! Rich man like you 🫣

Online fantasy is allowed! Alfa mail! 😂😂😂

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by DohFahSo: 10:52pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

Lol 😆😆😆😆😆

You're not locating me again?

Since you already have details, come visit me if you have some hairy balls in-between your thighs nah🙄

i have more important issues to attend to if you're not man enough to locate me.

I don't have time to rant with you, just Bleep off⚠️
Lol
Why should I locate you for fun? Commit a crime first and watch how you'll be picked up within 12 hours.

Good night, kid.

8 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15
Double0h7:

But you did work for that £5! You hustle, you shout, you fight, went through great highs and lows, all for a giveaway! Rich man like you 🫣

Online fantasy is allowed! Alfa mail! 😂😂😂

Madam rest 😂😂😂

You cannot cut me deep⚠️

I don't owe you an explanation whatsoever!!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15
DohFahSo:

Lol
Why should I locate you for fun? Commit a crime first and watch how you'll be picked up within 12 hours.

Good night, kid.

How do you know if i have not been committing crime

If you're matured enough, you will know that Nigeria is a crime filled yet a porous country...

It's clear who the kid is now😂😂😂😂
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by HanisahZuwy: 11:01pm On Feb 15
OZIOGU1:

Oh ok sir, I am based in Abuja
Where in Abuja please? I'm a female. I would like to come hustle in Abuja. Do you have any advice for me please? Thanks.
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by 1Sharon(f): 12:08am On Feb 16
tochez24:

I don't need to ask women out⚠️

I attract women bro... Not just women, but young beautiful educated girls that are doing well in life.

There comes a stage in a man life when he doesn't need to pursue people anymore... People just come and want to associate with him♂️

If you have worked hard enough, you will definitely experience what I'm telling you right now!!!!! But no, you think I'm talking nonsense because you're a low quality champ that's still spending his life pursuing everything in skirt🙄

He should have gotten her a gift, took her out or something instead of storming online.... That's what men do, men are deliberate, men taken action women sing praises oga😁😆😆

For deserving a good home, nah i will pass.... When i want to pick my Queen i will surely go for the best⚡⚡

Cheers 🥂

Another self-proclaimed alfalfa mail😂

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Mikespecialone(m): 12:08am On Feb 16
Lalami3232:
Congratulations to you!!! But my aim here is to preach the good news to all men.

Oga if you know say you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

Dis one don see and saw

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by steeltrust: 1:08am On Feb 16
Lalami3232:
Congratulations to you!!! But my aim here is to preach the good news to all men.

Oga if you know say you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
you self go do dna for your self cause I sure your mama no be virgin and your papa fit no be your papa

5 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by steeltrust: 1:10am On Feb 16
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡
na so
Noise makers
Awon alpha male and if you check well
The reason em never make am for life na Toto you de use all your life and money chase 😂😂

11 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by steeltrust: 1:12am On Feb 16
Double0h7:

You’ve never seen a man appreciate his wife?

All these small boys who struggle to sniff pant are always so angry!

Please young men, it’s 2024, so if you want to be gay, be gay in peace instead of all this hostility and closeted behaviour.

Men are identifying as women nowadays, so nobody will bat an eyelid.

Baba risky has paved the way for you all. 🙌
this one no fit be gay

Na Toto em de chase up and down if you check am outside internet

Na so then de form alpha male
Mainwhile them be mugu for real life 😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by UptownVibes(m): 1:22am On Feb 16
When them go serve this one breakfast, na here he go still carry am come grin. Make she first see better offer,than what you have to offer grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 4:46am On Feb 16
[quote author=tochez24 post=128476357]

You're simply a big fool⚠️

So i shouldn't collect the money i won in a game or i shouldn't thank the giver or what exactly?

Oga you no get talk

You are really jobless boy...well continue I bet I am enjoying all the drama grin

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 4:49am On Feb 16
HanisahZuwy:
Where in Abuja please? I'm a female. I would like to come hustle in Abuja. Do you have any advice for me please? Thanks.

PM pls
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 4:54am On Feb 16
DohFahSo:

Pele o, you that you're not a simp. Mtch. All these secondary school children be doing the most. Don't EVER talk down on a man appreciating his wife again. Never again. If not, I will find you. Oya go and read for your UTME exam.

grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 4:56am On Feb 16
UptownVibes:
When them go serve this one breakfast, na here he go still carry am come grin. Make she first see better offer,than what you have to offer grin

I was served breakfast before and I went to beg biko, life no hard na we think say to form who you are not online better pass

4 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 7:07am On Feb 16
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 7:09am On Feb 16
[quote author=OZIOGU1 post=128478021][/quote]

After massaging your spineless ego online you run back to wife's arm, because that's the only soft spot you have got in this life😁😆😆

Stupid SIMPle man♂️

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by brightDdon(m): 7:26am On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:
Of a truth, i don't know how she manages, but this woman find away to make us happy and manage what ever i give to her in this economy.

You see ehh, young men should endeavor to marry someone you believe is a friend no matter how long e get why and e get benefits.

I LOVE YOU INYA

You are the reason my house is peaceful and secured, abeg continue dey control me, e get why

May Allah S.W.T Bless you more, Ameen

Amen.... In Jesus name
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by DohFahSo: 7:38am On Feb 16
Double0h7:

Online alpha, offline loner.

Keep trying to convince yourself. I swear you just finished eating your mum’s food and you’re here burning that energy!

Imagine a little boy trying to advise a grown man using a copy and paste speech from his group chat!

Come with something original at least.

How many times will you say Alpha before you convince yourself? Do you know how cringe you sound?
You write so well. Please roast that alpha male buffon for me again!!!

6 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by DohFahSo: 7:41am On Feb 16
Double0h7:
No!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Not the KING! Not the rich ALPHA male!

The way he hustled for that 5k… £5! $5! 😂😂😂😂

The rich man who went abroad and can blah blah blah! Frustrated little boys using us to act out their wildest dreams 😂😂😂
The mu² is always begging for giveaways. I have too many evidence, from his VFD bank account to his First bank account details. He's such a dolt.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by LeeSmart: 7:48am On Feb 16
[quote author=tochez24 post=128471509] An Epistle of a simp
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by DohFahSo: 7:53am On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:

grin
Chief, I celebrate you for appreciating and honoring your wife. May God continually make your home fruitful. Please, ignore those mu² who are talking like donkeys.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Rokiat(f): 7:54am On Feb 16
@ poster congratulations but you can love and appreciate her in real life genuinely love and respect her in real life genuinely show appreciation to her in real life genuinely and most importantly hustle harder and make life easier for her. If you truly love a woman you wouldn’t want to see her struggle. Double your hustle and provide more resources for her as a man of the house that’s the real flex.

I don’t see the essence of bringing it here on nairaland unless she’s here on nairaland she can’t even see it.

If you want to show appreciation show it on a public platform where you know she is again not sure if she’s on nairaland but if she is then good.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 8:01am On Feb 16
DohFahSo:

Chief, I celebrate you for appreciating and honoring your wife. May God continually make your home fruitful. Please, ignore those mu² who are talking like donkeys.

My brother, i have been following your response to to that small boi, i really do appreciate you but i think He doesn't deserve your attention, I know many people on this forum are faking it, but for me i know the important of SM and blogs, so i don't joke with it and i don't fake it.

Secondly, i don't know where is written that appreciating a good woman is a crime against womanity grin, So i just ignore all the negative comments and continue to appreciate the good people here.. God bless you and i say a big Amen to your prayers....Attached is a screenshot of my post about her during our 10yrs wedding Ani....i don't change moniker and i don't fake life here, let that small boi continue his 5k begging grin

4 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by DohFahSo: 8:03am On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:

My brother, i have been following your response to to that small boi, i really do appreciate you but i think He doesn't deserve your attention, I know many people on this forum are faking it, but for me i know the important of SM and blogs, so i don't joke with it and i don't fake it.

Secondly, i don't know where is written that appreciating a good woman is a crime against womanity grin, So i just ignore all the negative comments and continue to appreciate the good people here.. God bless you and i say a big Amen to your prayers....Attached is a screenshot of my post about her during our 10yrs wedding Ani....i don't change moniker and i don't fake life here, let that small boi continue his 5k begging grin
Wow. 10 years!!! That's huge. More to come lagbara olorun.

Don't mind me jare. I had to show the small rat that he's not as hidden as he thinks he is. I had all his details as at last night but just deleted them jare. He's not worth my energy, as you rightly said.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 8:06am On Feb 16
Rokiat:
@ poster congratulations but you can love and appreciate her in real life genuinely love and respect her in real life genuinely show appreciation to her in real life genuinely and most importantly hustle harder and make life easier for her. If you truly love a woman you wouldn’t want to see her struggle. Double your hustle and provide more resources for her as a man of the house that’s the real flex.

I don’t see the essence of bringing it here on nairaland unless she’s here on nairaland she can’t even see it.

If you want to show appreciation show it on a public platform where you know she is again not sure if she’s on nairaland but if she is then good.

Thank you for your advice ma, she is not suffering at all i can assure you that, She dosent lack anything Insha Allah, but the reason i made this post is a special, i know my background with this woman and i know how she suffered with me, 10yrs down the line i feel nothing on earth is too small to do for her...She is a true daughter of her mother...

For your question, yes she is a member and she has b een enjoying all the trolling of her husband grin, Life no hard na we make am hard for ourselves. once again thank you ma.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 8:08am On Feb 16
DohFahSo:

Wow. 10 years!!! That's huge. More to come lagbara olorun.

Don't mind me jare. I had to show the small rat that he's not as hidden as he thinks he is. I had all his details as at last night but just deleted them jare. He's not worth my energy, as you rightly said.

My brother, i for don die if not that God gave me this woman, if i have chance to have a 1 on 1 chat with you, u will understand why this woman is special to me...God bless you real Good.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 8:13am On Feb 16
DohFahSo:

The mu² is always begging for giveaways. I have too many evidence, from his VFD bank account to his First bank account details. He's such a dolt.

You have too many evidences yet you cannot present them⚠️

You will soon die of heart attack that I'm collecting giveaway 😆😂😂😂😂

After threatening to pay me visit now you have settled for mere cheap mockery of yourself, you're obviously looking for cheap attention but after fooling yourself online you go back to your miserable life💯

I will pay you no attention no more♂️

I'm not surprised though i know all of you NIGERIANS don't like truth even when it's crystal clear🙄😆😆

4 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by DohFahSo: 8:18am On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:

My brother, i for don die if not that God gave me this woman, if i have chance to have a 1 on 1 chat with you, u will understand why this woman is special to me...God bless you real Good.
You're really proud of your woman!!!!!! I love it. Blessings, sir.
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by DohFahSo: 8:23am On Feb 16
tochez24:

You have too many evidences yet you cannot present them⚠️

You will soon die of heart attack that I'm collecting giveaway 😆😂😂😂😂

You're obviously looking for cheap attention but after fooling yourself online you go back to your miserable life💯

I will pay you no attention no more♂️

I'm not surprised though i know all of you NIGERIANS don't like truth even when it's crystal clear🙄😆😆
Isn't that you? Be careful. Don't quote me again. I don't want to expose your full picture to protect your identity, but stop daring me.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 8:28am On Feb 16
DohFahSo:

Isn't that you? Be careful. Don't quote me again. I don't want to expose your full picture to protect your identity, but stop daring me.

Now is getting really scary, for the sake of God we all serve Let him be.... grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 8:30am On Feb 16
DohFahSo:

Oga stop fooling around😂😂😂😂

I uploaded many of my pictures online like every other citizens so i don't have anything to hide⚠️

Now you have my pictures, ask yourself whether i look hungry to you🙄

I'm still confident that I'm better than you in all ramifications of life!!!!

Upload your picture too let us compare😆😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? / My Husband Flogs Me / Wife Drags Kano Millionaire To Court For Infecting Her With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.