Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period (33421 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Ategberoson(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡

A white man that divorce every mins is who you're praising, you think divorce don't have emotional consequences

You these product of single parenting won't cease to amuse me here, op ignore this fooooool and his likes. God will continue to guide your home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 12:49pm On Feb 16
Rodinat:
Barakallahu fih,may God continue to bless your home.

Ameen, yahhayu ya quyum
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16
Hathor5:

THE TRUTH is hard to swallow, I know! But it will set you free. You should talk to a professional. wink
He's a million times sound than you!... that's what you all do, resort to emotional blackmailing, gaslighting and lies, reeks of feminism, you idiots hates facts/truth and wants men to provide and still worship women because you all have coochies, coming here behaving like you actually care for men!, I guarantee 100 percent you're damn single!... bunch of FAILURES!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 12:50pm On Feb 16
Ategberoson:

A white man that divorce every mins is who you're praising, you think divorce don't have emotional consequences

You these product of single parenting won't cease to amuse me here, op ignore this fooooool and his likes. God will continue to guide your home

A big Amen to your prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16
Villa12:
mumu, Who dash monkey banana? Person wey dey survive as a roadside and online beggar.
You're a big fool!... so??, does that make his points invalid?, so you'll allow a woman you provide for "control your life"??, and this is the narrative you want men to read, imbibe and accept in this present Nigeria economy??, you all really hates yourself, Ndi eberibe hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Boyooosa(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16
NOwazobia:
Person wey never fit feed himself get love story.

He is the type that steals from his mother's pulse or bag just to go and waste it for too odds.

Then come online to publish his accounts details for $3 giveaway, while forming an Ekuke King. 😂

Dem full everywhere grin angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Villa12(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
He's a million times sound than you!... that's what you all do, resort to emotional blackmailing, gaslighting and lies, reeks of feminism, you idiots hates facts/truth and wants men to provide and still worship women because you all have coochies, coming here behaving like you actually care for men!, I guarantee 100 percent you're damn single!... bunch of FAILURES!
ewu
Who ask you for truth kwanu? You and that your online begi begi should go and tell your so called truth to your father. Biko nobody solicit for your truth here. We go continue to dey worship our women if na wetin you no wan hear be that or probably if you no like am. We go worship them till eternity.
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Villa12(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
You're a big fool!... so??, does that make his points invalid?, so you'll allow a woman you provide for "control your life"??, and this is the narrative you want men to read, imbibe and accept in this present Nigeria economy??, you all really hates yourself, Ndi eberibe hahaha
We super love our women and we go continue to worship and sing their praises till eternity. Oya go hang yourself grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by xavuv: 1:27pm On Feb 16
Lalami3232:
Congratulations to you!!! But my aim here is to preach the good news to all men.

Oga if you know say you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

Word!
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16
Villa12:
We super love our women and we go continue to worship and sing their praises till eternity. Oya go hang yourself grin
You see where you fools get it wrong!... no one says you shouldn't love a deserving woman!, it's all wrong coming online to worship a woman like she's doing something extraordinary!, do you know some women split provision or even provide fully??, so what will be his actions if he has such a wife?? Lol, na to announce am to SM on Mars or Jupiter, very childish and what does that term " keep controlling me" mean??, you might be a woman because no reasonable man will support such nonsense term and narrative he's churning out here, that's low!, a man is a KING and meant to control his home not the other way round, if ass licking a woman you provides for means love to you then stick to your weird family lifestyle alone!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Teejaney88(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16
Gbam!
Nonexisting:
Everything you said is okay except calling him a simp. Inside peace shows on the outside and sometimes can be expressed. I am always careful to call a married man simp because he may have a daughter and a good wife. There's nothing wrong in simping for your daughter and your wife especially if she is a good wife and gives you peace. In this case, the man is saying the wife takes care of his home with little resources he provides her and that she also makes everybody happy in the home. What else can a gentleman ask for? A good wife should be honored and if giving her some authority especially in the areas you're clueless on is simping, I approve it.
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16
Villa12:
ewu
Who ask you for truth kwanu? You and that your online begi begi should go and tell your so called truth to your father. Biko nobody solicit for your truth here. We go continue to dey worship our women if na wetin you no wan hear be that or probably if you no like am. We go worship them till eternity.
Na only insults full you head...bunch of FAILURES!... BTW you're not a man, I'm a million times certain of that, be proud of your failed FEMINISM, ndi ara... even in Europe men are realising women sticking for feminism are scmmers and despicable!, it's a give and take world and nothing goes for nothing!, might go for nothing for some foolish simps here anyway, hahahaa

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Villa12(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
You see where you fools get it wrong!... no one says you shouldn't love a deserving woman!, it's all wrong coming online to worship a woman like she's doing something extraordinary!, do you know some women split provision or even provide fully??, so what will be his actions if he has such a wife?? Lol, na to announce am to SM on Mars or Jupiter, very childish and what does that term " keep controlling me" mean??, you might be a woman because no reasonable man will support such nonsense term and narrative he's churning out here, that's low!, a man is a KING and meant to control his home not the other way round, if ass licking a woman you provides for means love to you then stick to your weird family lifestyle alone!
how we do to our women is none of your fucking business. We will continue to worship and sing to high heaven about our women. We go buy our women the whole world if we can afford it. You and tochez24, the popular online begi begi fit go hang una sef grin

Na love we love we no kill person

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Villa12(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Na only insults full you head...bunch of FAILURES!... BTW you're not a man, I'm a million times certain of that, be proud of your failed FEMINISM, ndi ara... even in Europe men are realising women sticking for feminism are scmmers and despicable!, it's a give and take world and nothing goes for nothing!, might go for nothing for some foolish simps here anyway, hahahaa
hahahaha. Enwe nne enwe nna

Everybody wey finish you and that begi begi tochez24 today too na women grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16
Villa12:
hahahaha. Enwe nne enwe nna

Everybody wey finish you and that begi begi tochez24 today too na women grin

Finished me?? , I see you think this is insult competition, I'm stating facts and you're stating insults as finish me??, you're really mad!, zuzupu gi here!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16
Villa12:
how we do to our women is none of your fucking business. We will continue to worship and sing to high heaven about our women. We go buy our women the whole world if we can afford it. You and tochez24, the popular online begi begi fit go hang una sef grin

Na love we love we no kill person
Same way it's not your business how respond to your weird lifestyle!, stick to your lowlife alone and don't pass the narrative to men here thereby emasculating them, making them have the notion a woman you married and provide for should "control your life", keep such mundane and society failing ideas to your self and pathetic family!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Fatbam005: 1:45pm On Feb 16
Na one mod bring this issue come front page . Mk we kon see as person dey praise him wife
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Johilo(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16
[quote author=tochez24 post=128471509]
An Epistle of a simp
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by ProtonX: 1:55pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡

You and your 142 likes have zero sense. But what does one expect of boys parading themselves as men these days? Perhaps, we men too should stop expecting appreciation from our wives. Please marry your own and don't appreciate her. It's easy to spot those that grew up with no love. Anupam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Hathor5(f): 1:56pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:

Take a chill pill! No need to get high blood pressure over a damn single feminist failure. wink
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by ProtonX: 1:57pm On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:

I deliberately ignore that small boy, He is not worth my attention, even the one that said I should go for DNA,all these small boys are the reason we have bast*Rd kids all around...she is my wife, she is a member of this forum and I will continue to appreciate her...she is too good to be my wife infact

My brother you're doing well!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Johilo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp
Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties
You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman
I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves
Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp
If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space
what's your marital status please
I want to check something

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Hathor5(f): 1:59pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
My point is the love he's showing her means shit comparing it to Ned!...make him marry 5 wives first with him low budget make we see if the love go continue for the family lol, a woman doing what every other woman does in the society is what is being celebrated??, you people are really weird in Nigeria, so how about if she provides for the home or its a split 50/50??, he'll go the Mars for her?, mtcheeww

Every other woman is showing love to a broke brother? Nigerian women have advanced to saints today. No more gold diggers? You people contradict yourselves left, right and center. Damn, so much cognitive dissoance. It must be hard to cope.

Just admit that you can`t see another man happy because you have unresolved emotional issues with your ex and know peace. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Hathor5(f): 2:01pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

I prefer to talk to your mother😁

Why? Your own mama doesn`t care about you?

See, I said you need help. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Villa12(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Same way it's not your business how respond to your weird lifestyle!, stick to your lowlife alone and don't pass the narrative to men here thereby emasculating them, making them have the notion a woman you married and provide for should "control your life", keep such mundane and society failing ideas to your self and pathetic family!
hahahaha

Almost all the whole men on this thread applaud OP and gives him thumbs up. I guess you're suffering from glacouma or myopia that's why you couldn't see clearly grin

Majorly only you & that online career begi begi tochez24 are the ones crying over a man's thread who is happily married with kids. You go cry you go tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16
Villa12:
hahahaha

Almost all the whole men on this thread applaud OP and gives him thumbs up. I guess you're suffering from glacouma or myopia that's why you couldn't see clearly grin

Majorly only you & that online career begi begi tochez24 are the ones crying over a man's thread who is happily married with kids. You go cry you go tire grin
All most all the Simps you mean to say, how many are rationale?... Well they would applaud him same way they applaud FAILURE and incompetence, your president and economy is a clear indication of the type of weak men you're talking about, ndi ara Hahaha, from the home you'll know why the general society is in a mess... you won't understand this because you live in a shithole country hahaha
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Villa12(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16
ProtonX:

You and your 142 likes have zero sense. But what does one expect of boys parading themselves as men these days? Perhaps, we men too should stop expecting appreciation from our wives. Please marry your own and don't appreciate her. It's easy to spot those that grew up with no love. Anupam
caleycash and his partner the online begi begi tochez24, I guess this one too na woman grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16
Hathor5:

Every other woman is showing love to a broke brother? Nigerian women have advanced to saints today. No more gold diggers? You people contradict yourselves left, right and center. Damn, so much cognitive dissoance. It must be hard to cope.

Just admit that you can`t see another man happy because you have unresolved emotional issues with your ex and know peace. smiley
There's always an exception in everything, reality is that you modern woke forming women wants to eat your cakes and have it back!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by folks4luv(f): 2:08pm On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:

I deliberately ignore that small boy, He is not worth my attention, even the one that said I should go for DNA,all these small boys are the reason we have bast*Rd kids all around...she is my wife, she is a member of this forum and I will continue to appreciate her...she is too good to be my wife infact
And they are part of the reasons i hate coming to Nairaland these days. Gone are the days this place is filled with intelligent people capable of holding quality conversations. These days, it is small boys running up and down like hungry toddlers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Villa12(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
All most all the Simps you mean to day... Well they would applaud him same way they applaud FAILURE and incompetence, your president and economy is a clear indication of the type of weak men you're talking about, ndi ara Hahaha, from the home you'll know why the general society is in a mess... you won't understand this because you live in a shithole country hahaha
hahaha, no they be woman grin onukukube grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Villa12(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
There's always an exception in everything, reality is that you modern woke forming women wants to eat your cakes and have it back!
then stay away from women and focus on men or better still castrate yourself. It's as simple as that
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16
Villa12:
then stay away from women and focus on men or better still castrate yourself. It's as simple as that
The point always eludes you because you think I hate women... the point is his wife is not doing anything special, infact my wife works with migros here in Europe, her schedule is mad, don't see my self praising her for normal duties, this makes lots of women feel entitled and you as the man undeserving, might push you off the edge, you think I hate women that's why you can't get the point!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.