Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period (33214 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Nonexisting: 8:39pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

Nobody needs your approval oga⚠️

And he's a very foolish simp for bringing private matter online.

If he thinks he has a good wife, then he should keep it to himself or probably show her love or whatever offline!!!!
So your definition of a simp is one who brings private matters online?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Gadafii: 8:56pm On Feb 15
OZIOGU1:

Adayi nyaroruva sir, Okene-Eba
anihima, based in Lagos
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 8:58pm On Feb 15
Brandiebird:
“He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favour from the Lord.“

You can say that again sir, I don't have money to buy her Ferrari or Lambo, but I dey make sure say she see Akara and Akamu drink and she is still looking beautiful.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 8:59pm On Feb 15
Gadafii:
anihima, based in Lagos

Oh ok sir, I am based in Abuja
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Justkatty(f): 9:02pm On Feb 15
May your çandle of love for each other never go dim, you'll continue to celebrate each other forever and ever amen.
God gave you a treasure for a wife cherish her. God bless her and bless your family too.
I like the way you're ignoring those up there, you're doing well keep it up.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 9:06pm On Feb 15
Justkatty:
May your çandle of love for each other never go dim, you'll continue to celebrate each other forever and ever amen.
God gave you a treasure for a wife cherish her. God bless her and bless your family too.
I like the way you're ignoring those up there, you're doing well keep it up.

Amen, AMen and Amen..God bless you ma

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Brandiebird: 9:08pm On Feb 15
OZIOGU1:

You can say that again sir, I don't have money to buy her Ferrari or Lambo, but I dey make sure say she see Akara and Akamu drink and she is still looking beautiful.

Does she have a younger sister? cool

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 9:10pm On Feb 15
To all the small boiz here, this is me appreciating same woman in November last year during our 10yrs anniversary....A simp like me can never pretend on a public space, who knows my helper may just be somewhere around...to all yee painers grin no get BP coz of me, na my wife we dey here oo no be your own...allow me to enjoy my simp.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 9:11pm On Feb 15
Brandiebird:

Does she have a younger sister? cool

Yes nau, but remember they can never behave same, we are all built differently...

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15
NSNO:

You are here forming alfamail when you probably cannot ask a woman out. Someone was moved by the good actions of his wife and came online to appreciate her. You are here talking nonsense.
You don't deserve a good home.

I don't need to ask women out⚠️

I attract women bro... Not just women, but young beautiful educated girls that are doing well in life.

There comes a stage in a man life when he doesn't need to pursue people anymore... People just come and want to associate with him♂️

If you have worked hard enough, you will definitely experience what I'm telling you right now!!!!! But no, you think I'm talking nonsense because you're a low quality champ that's still spending his life pursuing everything in skirt🙄

He should have gotten her a gift, took her out or something instead of storming online.... That's what men do, men are deliberate, men taken action women sing praises oga😁😆😆

For deserving a good home, nah i will pass.... When i want to pick my Queen i will surely go for the best⚡⚡

Cheers 🥂

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15
Nonexisting:
So your definition of a simp is one who brings private matters online?

A simp is a boy man that puts women on pedestal⚠️

I don't care who she's to you but once you begin to worship and praise a woman, you're a fucking simp.... Believe it or not!!!!

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing bad in showing love to a deserving woman.

She's only good to you because you're good to her, so praising her simply implies that you have ignored your own sacrifices that brought her submission and loyalty too⚠️

Praising her means that you're undeserving of her, have you ever seen a successful man praising and worshiping their wives online before?😆

Simps and low quality men don't understand the matrix, they're just as emotional as women💯

And that is why the can NEVER be successful in life.

11 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Omoawoke: 9:41pm On Feb 15
Lalami3232:
Congratulations to you!!! But my aim here is to preach the good news to all men.

Oga if you know say you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

Hahahah grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Brandiebird: 9:42pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

And you think you know anything about me when you said first that I'm a little boy that's fantasying??⚠️

Nobody is judging OP based on his financial muscle, what i am saying is that he should keep his tongue shut if he can't appreciate his wife like real men do!!!

Have you seen Ned, otedola or dangote appreciating women online?

Well I don't have energy for poor people♂️

You and OP can continue to fool yourselves
🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️

Let’s just leave this here for you to read.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Omoawoke: 9:44pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡

As in bro, you said it well but have mercy on the OP sha, this generation has gone too terrible, the quality of wife material has deteriorated so bad that a normal expected behavior from wives is now celebrated as achievement

12 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15
Brandiebird:

Let’s just leave this here for you to read.

Ned celebrated his wife's birthday.... Like birthday wishes!!!! Which is normal for every human being. People wish each other Happy birthday every day without strings attached.

Remember he has six wives too, so this particular one is not more special to him than the remaining five wives⚠️

So what is OP celebrating his wife for exactly😁😁

He just foolishly came online to celebrate his wife for being good to him lol 😆😆😂

Are you not seeing the difference here??

Or do you a medicated glasses 🤓

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Brandiebird: 9:52pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

Ned celebrated his wife's birthday.... Like birthday wishes!!!! Which is normal for every human being. People wish each other Happy birthday every day without strings attached.

Remember he has six wives too, so this particular one is not more special to him than the remaining five wives⚠️

So what is OP celebrating his wives for exactly😁😁

He just foolishly came online to celebrate his wife for being good to him lol 😆😆😂

Are you not seeing the difference here??

Or do you a medicated glasses 🤓

No! He’s a simp for celebrating her on top of his money! He is a simp for acknowledging her life at all! He is a simp 🥴

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15
Omoawoke:

As in bro, you said it well but have mercy on the OP sha, this generation has gone too terrible, the quality of wife material has deteriorated so bad that a normal expected behavior from wives is now celebrated as achievement

I swear⚠️

Some Men don't even know they're kings👑

That's is the normal expectation from a wife believe it or not, so I don't just understand why he feels like he has won a champions league medal 😆😆😆

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Nonexisting: 10:01pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

I don't care who she's to you but once you begin to worship and praise a woman, you're a fucking simp.... Believe it or not!!!!

She's only good to you because you're good to her, so praising her simply implies that you have ignored your own sacrifices that brought her submission and loyalty too⚠️

Praising her means that you're undeserving of her, have you ever seen a successful man praising and worshiping their wives online before?😆

Simps and low quality men don't understand the matrix, they're just as emotional as women💯

I have some time now so let me dissect what you wrote and respond.
First of all, the man you called simp is not a BOY and he is talking about his wife, not some vaginarian somewhere. You said she is good to him because he is good to her. I understand that but in this case, he implies that the resources he provides her to run the home is not enough yet she does that with no nagging and makes everybody happy in her home. In this Nigeria, a Delilah gender person. That's something we rarely see. He is not worshipping her online, he simply is overwhelmed with happiness that pushed him to appreciate her online which I don't even think she is a nairalander to see it. You said successful men don't praise their wives and I wonder who is more successful than presidents of countries because I've seen some including GEJ and even Obama praised their wives in the public. The videos are there. Comrade, biko rest this matter.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15
Brandiebird:

No! He’s a simp for celebrating her on top of his money! He is a simp for acknowledging her life at all! He is a simp 🥴

He's a simp for bringing it online⚠️

Believe it or not♂️

Even though he doesn't have money, a sane man would have packaged a small gift for his wife or probably take her out to a nice place....

And express himself to his wife, have a heart to heart convo with her, and tell her how he appreciates her efforts towards their home!!!!

But no, he jumped online like a kid that just passed his waec to fool himself😆😆

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15
Nonexisting:
I have some time now so let me dissect what you wrote and respond.
First of all, the man you called simp is not a BOY and he is talking about his wife, not some vaginarian somewhere. You said she is good to him because he is good to her. I understand that but in this case, he implies that the resources he provides her to run the home is not enough yet she does that with no nagging and makes everybody happy her home. In this Nigeria, a Delilah gender person. That's something we rarely see. He is not worshipping her online, he simply is overwhelmed with happiness that pushed him to appreciate her online which I don't even think she is a nairalander to see it. You said successful men don't praise their wives and I wonder who is more successful than presidents of countries because I've seen some including GEJ and even Obama praised their wives in the public. The videos are there. Comrade, biko rest this matter.

Bringing it online is my problem⚠️

It's not even her birthday,anniversary or her special day yet the slowpoke can't let us rest!!!!

I'm not letting it rest bro because I'm sick and tired of these broke Nigerian simps⚠️

Men need to be men biko🙄

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by BobbieZion(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

You too dey talk.
Cho cho cho cho......
What are you saying?
You are sounding very dumb.

No reply this comment with any misbehaviour, because the way I go take devour you......

15 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15
BobbieZion:

You too dey talk.
Cho cho cho cho......
What are you saying?
You are sounding very dumb.

No reply this comment with any misbehaviour, because the way I go take devour you......

Someone has to talk to these simps bro⚠️

If you look at this issue critically without being a pussy.

You will still see the truth for yourself🙄

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by DohFahSo: 10:12pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡
Pele o, you that you're not a simp. Mtch. All these secondary school children be doing the most. Don't EVER talk down on a man appreciating his wife again. Never again. If not, I will find you. Oya go and read for your UTME exam.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15
DohFahSo:

Pele o, you that you're not a simp. Mtch. All these secondary school children be doing the most. Don't EVER talk down on a man appreciating his wife again. Never again. If not, I will find you. Oya go and read for your UTME exam.

You're simply a big fool⚠️

So i shouldn't collect the money i won in a game or i shouldn't thank the giver or what exactly?

Oga you no get talk jerah🙄

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by DohFahSo: 10:19pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

You're simply a big fool⚠️

So i shouldn't collect the money i won in a game or i shouldn't thank the giver or what exactly?

Oga you no get talk jerah🙄
You called yourself a "man" na. You shouldn't be hustling online for 5k, since you're not a simp. Rubbish. All these stupid children sef. If you ever talk about that man/his wife again in a derogatory manner, you'll see wetin pass you. Ozour.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by BobbieZion(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

Someone has to talk to these simps bro⚠️

If you look at this issue critically without being a pussy.

You will still see the truth for yourself🙄

You made your point in the first comment you know. All other mentions you should have ignored. No need to drag with anyone, just let him have his day. And you know the word simp can be offensive.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15
DohFahSo:

You called yourself a "man" na. You shouldn't be hustling online for 5k, since you're not a simp. Rubbish. All these stupid children sef. If you ever talk about that man/his wife again in a derogatory manner, you'll see wetin pass you. Ozour.

You're the most useless person i have ever come across since i was born⚠️

You actually think i shouldn't collect the money i won because I'm dangote or otedola??

Chai Nigerians ehhh😆😂😂😂

You can equally locate me too if you're man enough!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by DohFahSo: 10:32pm On Feb 15
tochez24:

You're the most useless person i have ever come across since i was born⚠️

You actually think i shouldn't collect the money i won because I'm dangote or otedola??

Chai Nigerians ehhh😆😂😂😂

You can equally locate me too if you're man enough!!!!
Lol
Look at this idiot. Aren't you from Imo? Stayed in Enugu/Port Harcourt for a while?

You used to use a first bank account which I won't post here to protect your own privacy.

Should I dig deeper? Are you sure you want your information on a public platform? Think twice, kid, before replying.

By the way, you are calm looking in your picture but you are an absolute mo.ron in real life.

Quote me again at your peril, child.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15
DohFahSo:

Lol
Look at this idiot. Aren't you from Imo? Stayed in Enugu/Port Harcourt for a while?

You used to use a first bank account which I won't post here to protect your own privacy.

Should I dig deeper? Are you sure you want your information on a public platform? Think twice, kid, before replying.

By the way, you are calm looking in your picture but you are an absolute mo.ron in real life.

Quote me again at your peril, child.

Lol 😆😆😆😆😆

You're not locating me again?

Since you already have details, come visit me if you have some hairy balls in-between your thighs nah🙄

i have more important issues to attend to if you're not man enough to locate me.

I don't have time to rant with you, just Bleep off⚠️

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Double0h7(f): 10:39pm On Feb 15
No!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Not the KING! Not the rich ALPHA male!

The way he hustled for that 5k… £5! $5! 😂😂😂😂

The rich man who went abroad and can blah blah blah! Frustrated little boys using us to act out their wildest dreams 😂😂😂

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15
Double0h7:
No!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Not the KING! Not the rich ALPHA male!

The way he hustled for that 5k… £5! $5! 😂😂😂😂

The rich man who went abroad and can blah blah blah! Frustrated little boys using us to act out their wildest dreams 😂😂😂

Nne if you give me 1k i will still collect😆😂😂

I still dey find money like this so i will pass...

I don't care what you or anyone else think or say but one thing is clear... No one can taunt me💀

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings / Nigerian Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Marriage In New Photos / DNA Test, I Am Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.