Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Church-goers And Club-goers Debate Where To Find Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church-goers And Club-goers Debate Where To Find Love (555 Views)

Female Club Goers Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks In Lagos (video) / Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church-goers And Club-goers Debate Where To Find Love by 4mee: 8:38pm On Feb 15
Yesterday, everyone around me started debating where people can find true love. Funny enough, the group was broken into church-people and club-guys.

During the conversation, several places were mentioned but the conclusion was that- To find love now takes the grace of God 🤲, almost all the places that were mentioned are either fun places or for exposure, where people just want to see new things and be excited so i dont thinnk you should go to places like that thinking you will find true love ...

i was thinking school campuses will be included because they are lot of cold souls that just want to start life and its very certain you find your true love there ....well, I'm talking out of experiences
I'm on blue shirt grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV3wlnG-Zl0
Re: Church-goers And Club-goers Debate Where To Find Love by Pat081: 8:47pm On Feb 15
You may find wife in church and she will be good or evil one same as club too
Re: Church-goers And Club-goers Debate Where To Find Love by 4mee: 8:52pm On Feb 15
Pat081:
You may find wife in church and she will be good or evil one same as club too

sometimes, two club-people will go to church and hook themselves there grin

1 Like

Re: Church-goers And Club-goers Debate Where To Find Love by Pat081: 8:56pm On Feb 15
4mee:

sometimes, two club-people will go to church and hook themselves there grin
Do you know that if you marry wife in club and you hear bad things about her your mind may not be there than marry her in church and be hearing bad things about her

1 Like

Re: Church-goers And Club-goers Debate Where To Find Love by 4mee: 11:25pm On Feb 16
Pat081:
Do you know that if you marry wife in club and you hear bad things about her your mind may not be there than marry her in church and be hearing bad things about her

Re: Church-goers And Club-goers Debate Where To Find Love by 4mee: 9:27am On Mar 02
Pat081:

i am not sure i understand what you meant by dis o
Re: Church-goers And Club-goers Debate Where To Find Love by eepeepook: 7:04pm On Mar 15
Dimaya, another one of your alternates. You are not normal.
Re: Church-goers And Club-goers Debate Where To Find Love by BigDickProblems: 7:08pm On Mar 15
I know God will never forgive if my motive of going to church is to find a girl to f*uck. What an audacious hypocrisy!

(1) (Reply)

Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love / Must A Man Or A Woman Marry In Life To Fulfil His/her Mission Here On Earth? / What If Ur Boyfriend/girfriend/husband/wife/fiancee Was Kidnapped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.