Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

100 Things To Say To Make A Girl Blush And Feel Special - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100 Things To Say To Make A Girl Blush And Feel Special (1442 Views)

Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Make Your Beloved Feel Special – Birthday Wishes For Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Things To Say To Make A Girl Blush And Feel Special by TuroDee(f): 9:31pm On Feb 15
Words have the power to touch hearts and create lasting memories. When it comes to making a girl blush and feel special, the right words can work wonders. In this blog post, we have compiled a list of 100 heartfelt and charming things to say that will make any girl blush and feel truly cherished. From compliments that highlight her beauty to expressions of admiration for her unique qualities, these messages are designed to make her heart skip a beat and create a deep sense of connection. Join us as we explore this treasure trove of words and discover how they can bring joy, love, and a blush to her cheeks.

1. "You have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen."

2. "I can't help but feel so lucky to have you in my life."

3. "Every time I see you, my day instantly gets better."

4. "You're the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing on my mind before I go to sleep."

5. "I love how you always know how to make me laugh."

6. "Just being around you makes everything feel better."

7. "You're so incredibly smart and talented."

8. "I feel like I can truly be myself when I'm with you."

9. "Your eyes are like stars; they shine brighter than anything."

10. "I love the way you light up when you talk about something you're passionate about."

11. "You have this amazing energy that just draws people towards you."

12. "Every time I see you, I can't help but smile."

13. "You make even the simplest moments feel so special."

14. "I admire your strength and resilience."

CONTINUE READING...............................
https://loveepistles.com/100-things-to-say-to-make-a-girl-blush-and-feel-special/
Re: 100 Things To Say To Make A Girl Blush And Feel Special by judatech: 9:48pm On Feb 15
Nice

1 Like

Re: 100 Things To Say To Make A Girl Blush And Feel Special by Bookhub: 9:53pm On Feb 15
SIMPle thing

3 Likes

Re: 100 Things To Say To Make A Girl Blush And Feel Special by Usmanovic95(m): 12:11am On Feb 16
"Send me your aza" will make her blush before any of these outdated pick up lines will.

1 Like

Re: 100 Things To Say To Make A Girl Blush And Feel Special by JustPowerApps(m): 12:20am On Feb 16
Lines for SIMPS grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 100 Things To Say To Make A Girl Blush And Feel Special by drimzsmoke(m): 12:46am On Feb 16
Usmanovic95:
"Send me your aza" will make her blush before any of these outdated pick up lines will.

As in!!!
Those line will be like you're boring her to death if she doesn't like you already. However, for someone that likes you, even your silence will make her blush.
You will say something stupid that everyone doesn't find funny, but she will still laugh!!!
Re: 100 Things To Say To Make A Girl Blush And Feel Special by TuroDee(f): 1:15am On Feb 16
drimzsmoke:

As in!!!
Those line will be like you're boring her to death if she doesn't like you already. However, for someone that likes you, even your silence will make her blush.
You will say something stupid that everyone doesn't find funny, but she will still laugh!!!

Not every girl is like that naw 😅😫

(1) (Reply)

What Thought Comes To Your Mind When Your Lady Says She's Pregnant? / For How Long? / Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.