Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Stop This Incessant Tarnishing And Denting Of Nigerian Ladies' Reputation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop This Incessant Tarnishing And Denting Of Nigerian Ladies' Reputation (1264 Views)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop This Incessant Tarnishing And Denting Of Nigerian Ladies' Reputation by luminouz(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

Yes oh I am happily married and I do carry face for my husband and he knows how to make me happy when I do that,I married who I love and who loves me too
Actually maltreating your wife will get you nowere, nothing worst than a wife you have made to hate you in her heart

*Makes a face*

URGH!!! You don't understand anything about being a man and what we sacrifice. It's well though.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Stop This Incessant Tarnishing And Denting Of Nigerian Ladies' Reputation by Elohorp(f): 4:50pm On Mar 07
luminouz:

*Makes a face*

URGH!!! You don't understand anything about being a man and what we sacrifice. It's well though.

Good luck
My dear it's not easy to be a man,I fully know what good man sacrifice,I know what my husband sacrifices

And same apply to good women,they also have their sacrifices
In marriage each person must bend because you both come from different upbringings,you are not twins so no need expecting a perfect man or prefect woman it doesn't exist oh,no marriage is prefect,but if you put each other first before anyone else,you will certainly be happy
Marriage is us first not, only me me first am a man am a man not dey work same as am a woman am a woman,you must know how to pamper your wife,a wife is like a child and no child like to be forced or maltreated
Re: Stop This Incessant Tarnishing And Denting Of Nigerian Ladies' Reputation by luminouz(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

My dear it's not easy to be a man,I fully know what good man sacrifice,I know what my husband sacrifices

And same apply to good women,they also have their sacrifices
In marriage each person must bend because you both come from different upbringings,you are not twins so no need expecting a perfect man or prefect woman it doesn't exist oh,no marriage is prefect,but if you put each other first before anyone else,you will certainly be happy
Marriage is us first not, only me me first am a man am a man not dey work same as am a woman am a woman,you must know how to pamper your wife,a wife is like a child and no child like to be forced or maltreated
A wife is like a child .....something I can agree on

And like a child, you must train them to be what you want and what works best for your family. If they are spoilt, they will ruin you. But a woman who understands her man, builds and keeps her home. It's only a foolish man who thinks women should be pampered all the time like they are some fragile beings. When your woman is doing rûbbish, call her to order and let her know you won't tolerate nonsense. When she does good, sing her praises and reward her. Women don't like weak men. They want you to take a lead and be dominant.

The ones screaming online are either too damaged to bond with any man(alpha widows) or just plain stupid and naive and time always shows them shege (Evening Newspaper)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop This Incessant Tarnishing And Denting Of Nigerian Ladies' Reputation by Elohorp(f): 10:23pm On Mar 07
luminouz:

A wife is like a child .....something I can agree on

And like a child, you must train them to be what you want and what works best for your family. If they are spoilt, they will ruin you. But a woman who understands her man, builds and keeps her home. It's only a foolish man who thinks women should be pampered all the time like they are some fragile beings. When your woman is doing rûbbish, call her to order and let her know you won't tolerate nonsense. When she does good, sing her praises and reward her. Women don't like weak men. They want you to take a lead and be dominant.

The ones screaming online are either too damaged to bond with any man(alpha widows) or just plain stupid and naive and time always shows them shege (Evening Newspaper)

Have you ever seen a child that's overly restricted,that the parents what to make perfect,that the parents expect heaven and earth from,those children usually rebel and become uncontrollable

Dominant for what,am an adult,I can't allow anyone to make a fool of me or disgrace me in the name of been a man,much Less lay a finger on me

It's funny you consider been loving and considerate as been weak,is t the boxing and insulting husband that you view as strong,nope those are emotionally damaged babies

You mistake something you can't train a woman any man that feels he can do that is only deceiving himself because his wife is just laughing at him inside her mind, you can only win over the love of your wife which will make her loyal,you can't train her like you train a dog
Re: Stop This Incessant Tarnishing And Denting Of Nigerian Ladies' Reputation by luminouz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

Have you ever seen a child that's overly restricted,that the parents what to make perfect,that the parents expect heaven and earth from,those children usually rebel and become uncontrollable

Dominant for what,am an adult,I can't allow anyone to make a fool of me or disgrace me in the name of been a man,much Less lay a finger on me

It's funny you consider been loving and considerate as been weak,is t the boxing and insulting husband that you view as strong,nope those are emotionally damaged babies

You mistake something you can't train a woman any man that feels he can do that is only deceiving himself because his wife is just laughing at him inside her mind, you can only win over the love of your wife which will make her loyal,you can't train her like you train a dog
That's exactly what's wrong with modern women like you. I never mentioned boxing or insulting or demeaning. You assumed that because that's the only exposure that you have. Y'all are emotional. A logical person would have asked me what I meant by training, not jump to conclusions. You go to school to be trained, trained on a trade, you get trained and retrained in your career and you don't have issues with that but a man like me mentioned training and you compare that to training a dog? So you assumed women are dogs!!! You see how fûcked up your mindset is. I'm wasting my time with your ass.

I am done with you. Have a nice marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop This Incessant Tarnishing And Denting Of Nigerian Ladies' Reputation by Elohorp(f): 7:37am On Mar 08
luminouz:

That's exactly what's wrong with modern women like you. I never mentioned boxing or insulting or demeaning. You assumed that because that's the only exposure that you have. Y'all are emotional. A logical person would have asked me what I meant by training, not jump to conclusions. You go to school to be trained, trained on a trade, you get trained and retrained in your career and you don't have issues with that but a man like me mentioned training and you compare that to training a dog? So you assumed women are dogs!!! You see how fûcked up your mindset is. I'm wasting my time with your ass.

I am done with you. Have a nice marriage

You got school to learn not train,humans are not trained ask any teacher, you expect so much, I hope you as much to also give
And saying your waste your time with my ass is so rude, my conversation with you jas been free of insults

And yes I am enjoying my marriage, to me I have the best husband in the world 🌍

Have a nice day
Have a nice day
Re: Stop This Incessant Tarnishing And Denting Of Nigerian Ladies' Reputation by FRANCISTOWN: 12:39pm On Mar 08
fati2001:
Most of these guys can't get the women they want,can't keep a woman , even with the money [trying to buy a woman's love.Is that how you show affection? artificial affection 😂 ]for because a lot them have one issue or another. Plus 60% of men are ugly.

These men are LOSERS.
So you think what makes a man a loser is his ability to keep a woman ?😂😂😂😂

Haaaa! I swear on my best friend's dead soul. Many men dey extremely foolish for this world.

1 Like

Re: Stop This Incessant Tarnishing And Denting Of Nigerian Ladies' Reputation by FRANCISTOWN: 12:42pm On Mar 08
fati2001:

A man just got saved by a lady. 😁

Who said " men don't need women "? . 👈 This is the biggest lie of all time.

@bolded is just a sympathize words for those who can't have one.

On the contrary it's a flip.

There is this saying that people don't appreciate what they have .

Men who say "men don't need women" are the actual ones who have access to women. They've had too many of them and are now bored. People like you who haven't had enough are the ones who see women as anything grand then in fact they are nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U / Please Advice Me On What To Do. / Who Do I Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.