Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC (65196 Views)

Never Sleep On The Same Bed As Babies, It Can Kill Them- Dr Olufunmilayo / That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You / Here Is How Sleeping Late At Night Can Kill Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC by Laurene: 11:02pm On Feb 18
addexx:
Avoid processed sugar, sodas and bear.

Take watermelon everyday

And 3 tablets of bitter kola 15 mins before action.

You'll never need any sexual enhancement again in your life. You'll always be harder than Zuma rock.

You're welcome cool
what about milk and milo grin

1 Like

Re: Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC by Calitoscassius(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18
Laurene:
It's mostly age adherent. It'll pass away with time especially in their 30s. Most people would experience performance anxiety in some point in their lives.
Solution mostly thrives on having a steady girl that'll you won't be so anxious or in a rush to sleep with; explaining your fears to her would help you relieve some of the pressure and reduce expectations. Your sexual confidence would build with time and eliminate the anxiety.
Makes a lot of sense, how did you know all these?
Re: Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC by Laurene: 11:18pm On Feb 18
Calitoscassius:
Makes a lot of sense, how did you know all these?
lol... Vast research and experience with my ex...He was 29 then.
He used sildenafil and I didn't know...When I knew, I helped him during sex by playing my own roles too and being responsive...We took it easy...If you see his heartbeat prior to sex ehn...
I noticed once he eliminated his anxiety his ED stopped.

1 Like

Re: Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC by alizma: 1:21am On Feb 19
Splashme:
Nigeria is laughable, I swear.

See NAFDAC approval boldly displayed on the bottle but it took the German food & drug agency to discover the fraud

Why did our own NAFDAC issue clearance to that poisonous drink in the first place?

Don't NAFDAC carry out random and routine check on our drugs?

Why is this country like this?
The problem is not the approval by NAFDAC, it's about failure of NAFDAC to carry out it's supervisory role. When some of this producers are looking for NAFDAC approval or when they newly start production, they maintain standard but thereafter, they unleashed the animal in them by doing unimaginable things.

1 Like

Re: Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC by Calitoscassius(m): 10:38am On Feb 19
Laurene:
lol... Vast research and experience with my ex...He was 29 then.
He used sildenafil and I didn't know...When I knew, I helped him during sex by playing my own roles too and being responsive...We took it easy...If you see his heartbeat prior to sex ehn...
I noticed once he eliminated his anxiety his ED stopped.
Very interesting, so what could have being the cause of his anxieties before or during sex? Did he tell you? As It would be best to prevent it rather i guess, could it be that he was worried about not being capable of satisfying you? he may have being under pressure to perfome to your expectations.

A lot of females sometimes mock their partners for not perfoming to their expectations thesedays. therefore put them under pressure. In your case you were understanding, patience and empathetic with your ex, MOST women wouldn't be that patience. Especially younger ones, They just want what they want otherwise they go else where. cheesy which is why i am ussually more interested in my own satisfactions instead. I don't care if my sex partners are satisfy or not.

So many women in africa do not know their roles during sex, they just lie there open their legs and expect the man to provide all the pleasure, do all the work. Some of them do not even know how to seduce and arouse a man.. grin

I have had so many sex experiences with different country women, african women are the worst during sex. I am not even sure if they enjoy sex, they see sex as something they have to do rather than enjoy. Excuse my long epistle. grin
Re: Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC by chessguru(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19
Laurene:
Most young mens ED is performance anxiety(psychological)... What they need is therapy and counselling and not enhancers.
anything wrong with taking natural fruits and taking good diets that enhance blood flow ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure / Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.