Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye (67911 Views)

TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Lush100(m): 7:38am On Feb 18
The blame game has started

Smh
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Akpaamunsi: 7:39am On Feb 18
Wotowotoman:

Politicians or businessmen? 🤔

How market? grin
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 7:41am On Feb 18
RandomFellow:

At least I fornicate without asking you for a condom, and I take responsibility for my actions; I don't come to ask you to pray for your leaky roof to stop leaking. I don't ask you to pray for bank alerts to enter your phone when you have not worked for the money. I don't ask you to pray for things you can work for!!! I also don't come to tell you that I drink tea with god, neither do I prophecy to you that your colleagues will come to beg you for food (God forbid)!

Tell that your god of a man to tell his congregation to change the leadership of the country by their votes!!! He should also talk to the leadership of the country, he has access to them. He should stop playing the ostrich, by asking his flock to pray for the hardship to end! That's delulu

Stop qouting bible, he won must come to justice must come with a clean hand, see the way bible sweet for your hand and you are a know person going against it.

If Adeboye don't talk against them because he is a Yoruba man or is A. P. C let pastor from other region talk against them, we have Mouka Lazarus the rest, talk
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 7:43am On Feb 18
Jokerman:

Don't be dumb.

Jonathan an elder was also insulted by the yorubas , did it stop the Yoruba from becoming president??

Don't speak foolishly like a man in the Bible who during Elisha's reign who said over is dead body will he believe there will be free food for the Israelis during a war.

When the food came, he was trampled on with horses and foot, he saw the food but never was able to eat of it.

Let's get wisdom.

Pls write the first sentence again
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by AnawallsE(m): 7:44am On Feb 18
MamaletASO:

Yes nah..

May God pass through Nigeria and let His glory fill the land and let peace reign in Nigeria.

The Bible says: the Egyptians which ye see today, ye shall see them no more..
I pray all the evil leaders in Nigeria shall be exposed and destroyed in Jesus name
prayers doesn't work on the government. If u like continue praying from now till whenever, Nigeria will never change... Except the country Constitution is changed. Prayer is least of Nigeria problem
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Uhaniced: 7:49am On Feb 18
Rubbish advise! All these men of government of the day (god) have done more harm to us than the politicians!
ShobayoEmma:
What of if he goes there to advise and speak the bitter truth to them? Don't judge a book by its cover. Note that there are somethings that are better left unsaid. Lord have mercy.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Kdon2: 7:50am On Feb 18
muyico:
then Murasi? cont. ?

Go and check, most of those critisising baba are ibos or Muslims
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by predictor1: 8:03am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

Pls how you won take enter, no region like you people ad politics is game of numbers
I am an Ife man from Osun state. Nigeria's case has gone beyond iboman yorubaman issue. People are hungry. Nigeria right now is on it's way to become the next Argentina and you are here talking about tribe. Jonathan is not from a major tribe but he won Buhari in 2011. And people were not this angry then.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Alhajikd: 8:05am On Feb 18
MamaletASO:
What did you want him to do??

He shld remove them or ask them to step down??

I think dis woman need some psyche test...

He is a clergy. He can only pray and ask you to pray...
Pray without ceasing...
May God help us all...
You are the one that needs brain evaluation because religion have made you to be reasoning like a castrated he goat
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by franudi: 8:06am On Feb 18
Old age is affecting the man.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by victorazy(m): 8:17am On Feb 18
ShobayoEmma:
What of if he goes there to advise and speak the bitter truth to them? Don't judge a book by its cover. Note that there are somethings that are better left unsaid. Lord have mercy.

Rubbish!

Do you know about the man called Samuel in the Bible? Go and read about him.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by chatinent: 8:26am On Feb 18
Politicians need religion so they don't disturb it . When the politicians fail to do what they are paid to do, their religious pastor friends preach to their members to pray and blame the devil for what they fail to do.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Franking: 8:29am On Feb 18
charleskl:
Next 3years, vote for APC again...u go sweat for Nash..no worry

You and who is voting APC? Na ur papa go sweat for nyash.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 8:29am On Feb 18
predictor1:
I am an Ife man from Osun state. Nigeria's case has gone beyond iboman yorubaman issue. People are hungry. Nigeria right now is on it's way to become the next Argentina and you are here talking about tribe. Jonathan is not from a major tribe but he won Buhari in 2011. And people were not this angry then.

Because people want him, he won, but the igbo's nobody want them, I base in the North, and I can tell you, the major issue is akwys the igbo's and the Hausa, every tribe hates them, Bros, I alwwys think as you do before but now, I prefer a dullard to be president than a wise ma from igbo man. Is like you never know igbo, they just lack manners ni, won go baje, they are uncultured, untrained, human beings. Just imagine, insult coming to Adeboye or Soyinka because they don't support your candidate, tori kino. Abeg bro I dey vex for that tribe, even my wife knows
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by chatinent: 8:30am On Feb 18
Okwyjesus:

Pastor Adeboye is not the problem of Nigeria. He is helping to solve the problem with the church cutting edge CSR and employing thousands including helping to develop Mowe axis of Lagos / Ibadan expressway.

Don't ever insult him else you won't live to his age of 82.

It's not everybody you insult and go free.

You are free to insult me, but don't cross the fire red line

But you and him have no powers to determine one's lifespan. You are both humans and humans deceive, fail, and manipulate.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MrPOTUS: 8:33am On Feb 18
MamaletASO:

I can relate with your sentiment..but the man in question is not a President neither has he ever occupy any political office before..
He can only speak the truth to the politicians and advice them...
It's left for the politicians to do as he advices..

May God help us on all sides

I understand bro.

I'm not a hater of baba, I loved him growing up coz I was a redeemer growing up.

Still love him though.

But I started seeing doubts in him after tinubu became president. undecided

And I feel it's old age, baba should stop talking.

People are getting wiser, baba and everyone knows that prayer doesn't build or develop a nation.

And like d woman in d video said, he should stop asking people that to pray for Nigeria undecided

I saw a 1986 paper where Pa Kumuyi did a national crusade to pray for Nigeria,

Dubai was still a desert then, look at Dubai, look at Nigeria.

If sin is what destroys a nation, then European countries and America are supposed to be underdeveloped, is it d slave trade they did?

The the LGBT that is now a normal, which God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for.

Our religious leaders are bad people, they've destroyed our brains with religion and given us a fixed mindset.

They're part of the reasons the country is collapsing, don't you know that churches here thrive because of the state of the country.

That's why people hardly go to church when they leave Nigeria to a better country, coz everything they teach us to ask from God, the government of those countries have provided it.

Just have a personal relationship with God and forget all these churches in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Yuneehk(f): 8:38am On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:

I swear, at this rate, I really wish u guys can just go your own way

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists
See talk.
A particular person said something, but you'll rather attack the whole tribe.

Oga, withdraw from your Igbo friends offline. I'm sure they've been doing you a favour by putting up with you. Let them be so they can be free from you.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by chatinent: 8:39am On Feb 18
Religion is cash out.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Jflex07(m): 8:40am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

I am very sure, every right thinking other tribe will never support Igbo presidency even if Is the best, why? Because every respected people in their regions have been disrespected just because they failed to support Obi publicly,just imagine one igbo apprentice is insulting Wole Soyinka, Adeboye, just because they failed to support their candidate, how Wil you feel, one small idiot insulting your well respect uncles. I repeat, igbo's have long place to go in politics, just 5 states disturbing the peace of Nigeria, insulting Everybody because we don't support your candidate

Politics is game of numbers and Intrest, if I don't support you, you don't nerd to be bullying me, abeg, I hate that useless tribe jare
Seun, mynd44. This guy has been going round calling igbo useless tribe..
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 8:43am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

But I still. Like ham, because no be igbo dey power, I will rather votes for goat than competent igbo, because their tribe lack manners, I sware

And this your comment shows you have manners abi?
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 8:44am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

Did you read my comment well, check comments are see who are supporting the post, majorly Igbos

So the supporters of her comment have labels of igbo on their forehead abi. How did you arrive at that conclusion that they are igbos, you are not sensible at all walahi.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 8:45am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

Pls check well, I don't even care to know who is talking which tribe? But the support Igbos have been showing for who abuse this man of God is alarming, because he don't support your candidate is A. P. C pastor, can you just imagine, no regards for anybody, haba! Igbo's are big problem to Nigeria

So the people who have been castigated Adenoye in this page are all igbos abi, they wore the Igbo label on their forehead abi. Chai you are not a sensible person at all.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Realtruth2023: 8:46am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

Thank God I still know how to respect elders if I see one, and thank God is only me fool not my tribe, for you, your tribe as a whole is a big fool, mumu tribe.you guys just lack manners ni, and your Shame dey even Shame me

Even this comemnt of your shows that you lack respect and you lack manners the same thing which you criticize igbos of that is what you exhibit here. Oga you are a disgrace to manhood.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Rejoice28(f): 8:57am On Feb 18
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by tctrills: 9:09am On Feb 18
ShobayoEmma:

People like you will always defend evil leaders and wicked actions. Please check up the meaning of useful idiots.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by tctrills: 9:13am On Feb 18
muyico:
don't judge man of God? remember what happened to Mariam when she talk again Moses
The first question is, is he even a man of God? Does owing the biggest church in the land makes you a man of God?
It's a shame that you can criticize the government but when your pastors commit abominations, you defend them. How do you want things to get better.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by tctrills: 9:14am On Feb 18
muyico:
remembered he fear pharaoh in first place, Moses act on God, command, likewise pastor Adeboye he acting on God command
What if he is not? What if he is acting on the devil's command, how would you know?

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by vankaid: 9:25am On Feb 18
Babinski:

Pastor Adeboye's job is winning souls for Christ and not as a political activist, critic or social commentator. You cannot expect him to start inciting people against the Government because we all know how ruthless and vindictive our politicians are. It will be total lack of focus to get into political fights that can hamper his ministry and affect his primary duty.

So why was he doing all the things you said is not his job during Jonathan's government?

Did he suddenly remember his calling when Tinubu and Buhari became presidents?

Mtsewww!!!!!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by grammarian247(m): 9:28am On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:

I swear, at this rate, I really wish u guys can just go your own way

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists

To say you plan to withdraw from the Igbo friends whom you have known reveals that you are suffering from the same 'disease' of tribalism. Why would you begin to see your friends differently because someone from their tribe has acted in an unwholesome manner? If you take a close look at it, you have never been friends with those Igbo guys, you have always hated them. So if you really are sincere, be introspective and learn how to love your friends, not just to tolerate them.

Happy Sunday!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Mom007(f): 9:29am On Feb 18
ShobayoEmma:

If you believe this. You will believe anything.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by frankblinkz(m): 9:31am On Feb 18
ShobayoEmma:

What stop's him from saying the bitter truth publicly, or isn't he a public preacher anymore.

I have said it, church is a business, pastors are scammers and church goers are prey for them.
Just see as one mumu again will give his only car today as seed to the pastor,for God to give him aeroplane ✈️.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by goddycrypto(m): 9:32am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
I saw through him long ago and how he's always friends with any government in power.

They are more of politicians than men of God, don't be deceived.

Bro they are all hypocrite, they are more akin to their hold on there's than telling the worshippers the real truth, note that they will always support any government in power

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Gunmen Attack Apostle Suleman’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 4 Others / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.