Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? (8226 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by nosakhare(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2006
Well i have been seaching for one and it seems they are nowhere to be found, i have met so many ladies and they all tell the same old sad tale, also a lady told me that i was searching in vain,and that it was a myth that they no longer existed, is that true, ?pls some one tell me, am i searching in vain? angry angry angry angry
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Bright2(m): 11:47pm On May 23, 2006
It's possible,but hard 2 fine & might not be good in sexual activities,so think about it.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by dominobaby(f): 12:01am On May 24, 2006
It is possible, but we/they are few.

@bright2, how do u mean not good in sexual activities?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Badman888(m): 12:12am On May 24, 2006
it is possible but hard this days, really hard
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by queen2(f): 12:13am On May 24, 2006
Lol, bright 2

wat are sexual activities, list them smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by eveseh(f): 12:39am On May 24, 2006
if u are lucky u can fine her
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by GUNNER(f): 12:46am On May 24, 2006
Didnt know dat DISVIRGINITY is a university course shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Bright2(m): 12:53am On May 24, 2006
Queen2,we all know dat 4de fact dat she is still a virgin,she is not good in it & incase she want be good in it,she now have 2 learn wit time.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by LadyB(f): 4:02am On May 24, 2006
ofcourse it is very possible to find a graduate and virgin lady. all you need to do is be on the look out. and be prepard to do all it takes to find! wink
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Hotstepper(f): 4:13am On May 24, 2006
tell that ur friend dat she should speak 4 herself cuz i am
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by sexynes(f): 7:24am On May 24, 2006
Of course it's possible. The thing with graduate ladies that are still virgins is that they would have some serious criteria that the guy would have to fulfill but don't worry, you'll find one. Meanwhile, are you still a virgin yourself? You cannot be looking for a virgin when you have tasted of the forbidden fruit. LOL  grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by TMoney4(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2006
Hotstepper: i think you just kidding around, a pretty gal like you should be saying the truth, you know.

its very possible to find one, there are lots of gals that still have there head in place around.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by nosakhare(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2006
Thanks Guys i really appreciate your encouragements, but what do i have to do to get them, i have met alot of girls and after some weeks of going out they tell me indirectly that they are not saints, since they read my no sex policy to mean i think they are virgins, how do they look, cos i have tried churchs but only found out that the compose of those who have been in the world(like they put it) and r now repented, i don't want to have any mans remains, i want a chasis or tear rubber wife i can be very proud of,
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by yemmy04(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2006
[size=8pt]AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!![/size]
u might not believe this but i found two. i swear i did. I was really suprised.
onos, should i hook u up? wink wink wink
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:30pm On May 24, 2006
what a dumb Ques!!! shocked shocked shocked
of course it'a possible!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:31pm On May 24, 2006
dominobaby:

It is possible, but we/they are few.
lol cheesy cheesy we/they are few huh?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:33pm On May 24, 2006
dominobaby:

@bright2, how do u mean not good in sexual activities?
U ask him gurl, U ask him, hey!! man, what do ya mean by that angry

tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by dominobaby(f): 12:48pm On May 24, 2006
Lol, yeah, 'we/they', its up to anybody to choose. Lol

help me ask him which one is good in sexual activities, as if they can't learn!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by sage(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2006
guy, i thought u were the same guy that said u only think of women as sex material and sex objects and that they are of no other use?. U said whenever u see them u just want to have sex with them. Now u are saying that u have a no sex policy huh and u are rejecting the girls? Now u want a virgin
I guess u must be confused or starved
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Hotstepper(f): 4:27pm On May 24, 2006
@TMONEY, see ehhhhh u are 2 ignornant no wonder i can see CHRIST EMBASSY on your profile, what has beauty gat 2 do with being a virgin and don't tell me i should start telling da truth because I am telling da truth, diz rubbish ain't worth lieing about PERIOD
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by PLAYBOY3(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2006
Yea But she must be EXTREMELY UGLY. . .i did'nt say that
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:34pm On May 24, 2006
lol PLAY-BOY cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:35pm On May 24, 2006
dominobaby:

Lol, yeah, 'we/they', its up to anybody to choose. Lol

help me ask him which one is good in sexual activities, as if they can't learn!
U tell him hun, U tell him cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by PLAYBOY3(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2006
Hey! Rohda how r u doin'
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by kimba(m): 12:42am On May 25, 2006
@nosakhare
so now, you are searching for Lady Virgins who are Graduates.

methinks nosakhare is a graduate who is looking for a Virgin-Graduate-Lady(VGL), so that birds on the same Graduate feather will flock together,

but bros, a guy like you who is endowed with a vision to see ladies as mattresses https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-13409.0.html
shouldn't be looking for another one to sleep on,

Ive not come across a mattress thats a virgin, i mean, since they are not humans.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by DivineOke(f): 4:28am On May 25, 2006
@ nokashare,

i thought we were toys meant for d enjoyment of guyz or walking matrasses that sometimes talk. oh so now, u want to marry a virgin?tear rubber, why dont u get a used over matrass 4 a wife?@ least she'll be sexually active enough to satisfy u.

i know lots of graduates that r still virgins, thank God I am one too.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by weev(f): 5:44am On May 25, 2006
speaking as a graduate that is most certainly not a virgin, i think the gentlemans problem may well be getting a graduate to date someone with such old fashioned ideas. i mean would you really say "are you a Graduate, are you a virgin?" perhaps the ladies you ask are virgins but do not want to date someone so narrowminded?

i hope at least that you are a graduate virgin?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by DaHitler(m): 5:50am On May 25, 2006
All men are virgins as long as they are prepared to tell a little lie.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by weev(f): 5:52am On May 25, 2006
very true, and ladies can now have an operation to re attach the hymen.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Landmark(m): 12:09pm On May 25, 2006
Yeah it is very possible. Even presently i have one, and i really adore her a lot because like you all have rightly said it hard to find and that is why i know it is possible to find.

But as a Christian too you don't have to make that a criteria but what has God prepared for you?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:32pm On May 25, 2006
are you a virgin bright?if you are not one, do you think you will marry a virgin?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:34pm On May 25, 2006
Afeni:

All men are virgins as long as they are prepared to tell a little lie.
that still doesnt make them virgins! they can tell the lie but they're still non-virgins!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Doesnt Respect You Anymore / What Do I Give Her For Vals Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.