Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf (41143 Views)

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Available9: 9:03pm On Feb 18
Ckonnet:
We go use our hand flog any noise maker down east
You wey never eat, where you one take get the strength? Suffer no dey taya you ?
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Timtim007(f): 9:03pm On Feb 18
grin grin..what do you want them back to do......
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:05pm On Feb 18
Ya mad Sir
U want the Igbos to talk now? Are they not the dot nation?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:06pm On Feb 18
Quiet about what? The fallouts of bihari misrule is what you.face.
Naija reserve was in red when buhari left,
No refinery,no power,security challenges and failed forex system buha and emeefielee were running.
Bihari kept borrowing loans from IMF to world bank and no refinery no power,can't you people be sincerely and stop this hypocricy of blaming the new president? Muroons! sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by joinnow: 9:06pm On Feb 18
E SHOCK AM grin

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Customised3(f): 9:07pm On Feb 18
God have mercy
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Cj4charles(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18
angry
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by tishbite43: 9:07pm On Feb 18
LoveLeadsLand:
All these Igbo talking here, you're not representing Igbo. You've not said why Igbo are quiet. Neither will I spill the beans.
Oga Agbado and Ewa
Spill the beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Yelight(m): 9:09pm On Feb 18
SouthEast spoke when it was necessary but the Nation failed to listen and the did is done already with the help of INEC and the Judiciary so no point in shouting again for the SouthEasterners again only to siddon dey luku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Faposky95: 9:10pm On Feb 18
Oh...now SE is a part of the country...?!
Lots to laff about ,really.....
When it's the SE ...they will call IPOB, Christians,bush people.........
So its only the North and SW that the hardship nis crippling....
I laff in IGBO........
When BATMAN finish wetin una give am mandate start, na SOWETO una go call....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18
successmatters:
Maybe the Prof has been deaf.

The SE has shouted themselves hoarse during the run up to the elections, no need to talk again.

Breakfast time, all man must keep quiet and eat. grin

Besides, the SE is highly productive.

I'm from the SW, and I envy that spirit the Ibos have.

Those guys will buy food at whatever the cost, because they are making money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18
Forget politics and tribalism, na everyone dey feel the heat!
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Kay25(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18
Penguin2:
The thing is that just like we saw the Buhari disaster from one thousand miles away in 2015 and refused to vote for him…

So also did we see the Tinubu catastrophe from a million miles away and shouted on top of our voices that he should be rejected. We equally refused to vote for him.

But fuuls said he tamed Atlantic and rigged him in.

Now, it’s the ijiots who fuulishly believed that Tinubu had anything to offer that are disappointed and protesting.

The Igbos already foresaw and foretold the disaster and prepared for whatever comes with it. So, we are not disappointed.

We are just quietly learning the lessons you want to teach us.

While you fuuls can continue to enjoy the El deraldo you hoped for from a mannequin who licks a microphone.

Ndi ala!
Just the way we say the same we saw ahead that the agulu man that takes advice from mad men has nothing to offer than giving touts public space to abuse and bully about thats why we didn't vote him in
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by RichIgboBoy: 9:11pm On Feb 18
Topman7:
They are silent because they remember Peter Obi was the loudest critic of fuel subsidy who promised to remove it on the first day of his presidency, if elected.

So we would be in this situation even if he was president, and they know it.

That’s why they are silent.
keep ranting. Ewu!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18
Quiet or not everybody is feeling the heat.

Make Tinubu continue
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Honestey: 9:12pm On Feb 18
They are too hungry to talk
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Favourchris(f): 9:12pm On Feb 18
Topman7:
They are silent because they remember Peter Obi was the loudest critic of fuel subsidy who promised to remove it on the first day of his presidency, if elected.

So we would be in this situation even if he was president, and they know it.

That’s why they are silent.

Ewu Gambia … the yam don done… quiet and eat

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:15pm On Feb 18
EVERYBODY KNEW THAT BUHA HANDEDOVER a CARCASS ECONOMY TO PTINUBU. angry even the foetus in the womb knows,it is a no-brainer angry

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Damian911: 9:17pm On Feb 18
ukaface:
May south easterners continue to be quiet

If they talk now they will turn the table around and say the igbos want to hijack Nigeria

Any Igbo that join any protest is a big FOOL
Well-done Aunty
You dey Yorkshire abi Isle of Man dey insult person wey dey struggle with spiralling inflation not to protest so he should keep enduring the bullshit from government and the government themselves keep doing worse. I don know the kind of person wey you be. A very nice lady

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by ogawisdom(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18
grin

People who are mainly traders and trippling prices daily on old stock and cashing out big.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Impera(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18
Should we tell him
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by 451ibirinade: 9:19pm On Feb 18
Because those who thought only lgbos would suffer have found out that we all visit the same marketBecause those who thought only lgbos would suffer have found out that we all visit the same market...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Okpokpo09: 9:20pm On Feb 18
Ever since I was born, though a dropout from school but I’ve been hustling hard to make a living without complaining or disturbing anyone. So are my other Igbo brothers, I have never benefited anything from government not even an empowerment or job but you see Hausa and Yuroba, na hunger go finish una this period. Igbos are business wise and oriented

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by LordBillionz: 9:20pm On Feb 18
Penguin2:
The thing is that just like we saw the Buhari disaster from one thousand miles away in 2015 and refused to vote for him…

So also did we see the Tinubu catastrophe from a million miles away and shouted on top of our voices that he should be rejected. We equally refused to vote for him.

But fuuls said he tamed Atlantic and rigged him in.

Now, it’s the ijiots who fuulishly believed that Tinubu had anything to offer that are disappointed and protesting.

The Igbos already foresaw and foretold the disaster and prepared for whatever comes with it. So, we are not disappointed.

We are just quietly learning the lessons you want to teach us.

While you fuuls can continue to enjoy the El deraldo you hoped for from a mannequin who licks a microphone.

Ndi ala!
I wanted to call him a fossil but he doesn't qualify for it either.

Na drug made onukwu he be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by stasius: 9:21pm On Feb 18
We are still in class learning.

Nobody should disturb us oooh.
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Maliqcious: 9:22pm On Feb 18
aswani:

Can you please remove Ẹdo state from whatever nonsense generalisation you are making.

Yes you fooled some of them but they have now seen your true agenda and are no longer beholden to your rancid Obidient mantra.

LP is dead in Benin as that was the only place where they fleetingly had some traction. Says who please

Know this and know peace.
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Angelfrost(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18
Every smart Nigerian should withdraw into his space and lock up...!

Shouting and fighting for this nation is not worth it...!

It's every man for himself going forward.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by emerged01(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18
Why is southeast your concern? Are you trying to say they are saboteurs? Abeg you guys should let the sleep dog lie. Their quietness no be your concern.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by eastcoast100: 9:27pm On Feb 18
It is a lie, u are Yoruba man, trying to fake Edo, if election would be conducted 20 times, we Edos will still vote Peter Obi cos I can only see your hatred over igbos cos your own god sent thiefnubuuuu is world known flop and over heap with nothing special about him order than to steal kill and destroy

aswani:

Can you please remove Ẹdo state from whatever nonsense generalisation you are making.

Yes you fooled some of them but they have now seen your true agenda and are no longer beholden to your rancid Obidient mantra.

LP is dead in Benin as that was the only place where they fleetingly had some traction.

Know this and know peace.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by MT: 9:27pm On Feb 18
greenermodels:
if Peter Obi removed fuel subsidy,we would have seen the money been saved instead of borrowing and printing more money, He would have drastically reduced the cost of governance instead of moving from Dubai to France with a bloated entourage costing billions of naira,he wouldn't have over a hundred car convoy, he would have auctioned off the presidential jets or hand them over the military, he wouldn't buy a presidential yacht, he would have tackled the Fulani militia and returned displaced farmers back to their farms as he repeatedly promised during the campaigns,he would have invested heavily on productive ventures like Agriculture and industrialization,etc

Talk, they say is cheap.

We can only judge him based on his performance as Anambra State Governor.

The outcome of such exercise is an open secret undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Timmi: 9:27pm On Feb 18
Gjrich:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/18/economic-hardship-i-dont-know-why-south-east-is-quiet-ex-nhis-boss-yusuf/#:~:text=He%20said%3A%20%E2%80%9CI%20honestly%20don,anywhere%20else%20in%20the%20country.

Professor, instead of running your mouth like tap water, why not go to the Southeast to find out or go there to stir them up since you failed doing so on the pages of a newspaper

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Maliqcious: 9:30pm On Feb 18
badoh:

Please can you tell me how Obi would have tackled insecurities especially in the North. You people should talk speaking as if you're the mouthpiece of Obi. Are you the one that wants to do the work?
lemme tell you, there is a strong political tune to the security challenges facing the country particularly north… there are classified information the public don’t really know… Tinubu know this…

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Jewelry Recovered From Abdullahi Mukhtar's In-law's Home / Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . / Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.