Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf (41250 Views)

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Dpharisee: 9:57am On Feb 19
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

Our SE brothers and neigbours are still learning the sophisticated political lessons from the learned sk" u"lla"rs"

When they finish learning the building bridge politics, your opinion will change Mr Professor. Until then exercise patience under Tinubulation

Oga Ruga let them be abeg grin grin grin

Allah Akbar grin
Wicked man grin
Why are you adding salt to their injuries instead of giving them soft landing and soothing words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by DatNiggaDaz: 10:02am On Feb 19
Dpharisee:

Wicked man grin
Why are you adding salt to their injuries instead of giving them soft landing and soothing words
since they love injury, we go dey add Salt Lol grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Oneday82: 10:52am On Feb 19
Nobody should disturb the Easterners.. You guys called for it, then face it.

This is just the beginning (Shege) by the time you get to the end (Banza) you will understand that the East are the happiest people on Earth.

Our only happiness is that, so long as the business is moving and containers landing, we pin.

No shaking for the Easterners.

For the last time, no banger should drag us into this mess.

Ripe what you sow.

Ndi Ggbuu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:44am On Feb 19
Topman7:
They are silent because they remember Peter Obi was the loudest critic of fuel subsidy who promised to remove it on the first day of his presidency, if elected.

So we would be in this situation even if he was president, and they know it.

That’s why they are silent.

Indeed. Fuel subsidy removal is the only cause of the extreme failure of your tribe man in office. Very pathetic excuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Otabaotaba31: 11:48am On Feb 19
Una never see anything yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Rejoice28(f): 12:51pm On Feb 19
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Slimwhyt(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19
Topman7:
They are silent because they remember Peter Obi was the loudest critic of fuel subsidy who promised to remove it on the first day of his presidency, if elected.

Iti boribo
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by blueAgent(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19
hilaryCU:
winning or rigging?

Abeg ask the Clown?
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by blueAgent(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19
Afolabimills:
the only reasonable comments and reality of the whole situation not all the tribal unrealistic insults on tinubu n yorubas it's quite sad I don't envy president tinubu whom from day one never got d support patriotism needed to succeed from some region in Nigeria we have no other country poverty hunger insecurities don't know tribe nor religion d truth is that Buhari govt messed up Nigeria so bad it will take grace of God to fix n support of her nation which tinubu is not getting but insults curse and abuse
While would he not be insulted, when he forced himself on Nigerians.

You are as clueless as Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by blueAgent(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19
PARADIZEPRIEST:

This is laughable,are yiu not in Nigeria? bihari was an army general,he can neva take orders from bloody civilian political godfather ,let alone allow anyone control him. THE ONLY PPL BUHARI FOLLOW THEIR ORDERS ARE IMF AND WORKDBANK THAT WERE DISHING OUT LOANS TO HIM WHILE HE PLEDGED OUR NATIONAL ASSETS.

Which IMF?
Abi China.

Is like you were not in Nigeria during Buhari's tenure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by blueAgent(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19
Codes151:
We can only judge Tinubu from 2nd term.

The north caused this. That caw Buhari

Clown.

Are you sure , hunger would spare you to see 2025, talkless of 2027

Zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by InvertedHammer: 2:36pm On Feb 19
/
Igbo people believe in forewarned is forearmed.

They were right about Buhari. They were right about Tinubu. The rest chose to ignore them and today are the worst hit. They are mostly traders. If dollar rates increase, they increase prices to offset the inflation. The same cannot be said of the others who are mainly in civil services earning calculated salaries.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by VULCAN(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19
That you go to the market square and scream a lie loudly doesn't mean anyone will believe you.

You are a liar and your father is the devil.

There was only one reason Tinubu removed subsidy on Day 1 and that was because he wanted to replace those stealing subsidy money under Buhari with people loyal to him

An objective he has achieved.

We now pay 2 and a half times more subsidy than Buhari paid.

Peter Obi whose shoes you are not fit to untie would have spent a few months preparing concrete palliatives and economic bunkers to preserve the masses before cancelling subsidy.

Bloody Hypocrite like you

Topman7:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Codes151(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19
blueAgent:

Clown.

Are you sure , hunger would spare you to see 2025, talkless of 2027

Zombie
lool.

Bro. I am safe. You ain’t God. Sorry for you
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Afolabimills(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19
blueAgent:

While would he not be insulted, when he forced himself on Nigerians.

You are as clueless like Tinubu.
ur brain is filled with 💩💩💩💩
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by blueAgent(m): 11:08am On Feb 20
Afolabimills:
ur brain is filled with 💩💩💩💩

I was not expecting any better response, you cannot give what you don't have.

A Fool would always be A FOOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by blueAgent(m): 11:09am On Feb 20
Codes151:
lool.

Sorry 4 yourself, God cannot save you, if you fail to save yourself.
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Afolabimills(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20
blueAgent:

I was not expecting any better response, you cannot give you don't have.

A Fool would always be A FOOL.
grin grin grin mungu
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by ABC101FF: 8:47pm On Feb 20
To be forewarned is to be fore-armed. Leave us out of your protests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by JaskTime7: 9:20pm On Feb 20
Timothy89:

Everyone is feeling the heat, southeast are even feeling it more because the price of foods is always more than 100% there

They just like to form in hunger but na their wahala be that, who cares why southeast is silent

We need a stability and surplus of foods, why southeast is silent is less of our concern
LoL

South East the most industrious people? Yorubas that are mostly salary earners with multiple wives and children? I am a Yoruba man from Ogun state, I am telling you for free that the northern and Western regions are suffering and mostly hit by the emilokan suffer head government
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by JaskTime7: 9:32pm On Feb 20
Timothy89:

Continue bragging with empty stomach, ape family
i am a Yoruba man but south eastern people are much more hardworking than Yoruba men. The north and west are mostly hit by this your emilokan suffer head government.

You're free to disagree though
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by JaskTime7: 9:36pm On Feb 20
Larryndelaw:
Still nursing your Loss . SORRY O. When Emefiele was making people to use Naira to buy Naira, you were praising him. Now the reality is dawn on you. You only wanted the Yes Daddy to win. Someone that turned Amambra to beer Parlour to win. Come 2027 Your Obi will.still.not win. Let's go there.
obi will not win but na you hungry go kpai grin. Ebi Npa Wa o
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by JaskTime7: 9:44pm On Feb 20
Konquest:

Point of correction. There's NO where in my post that I profiled an entire people. I was very CLEAR and gave specific examples with evidence from the NDLEA and media over the years. The thrust of my original post was to emphasize that NOT everyone or so-called "billionaire" trader or big money spender that buys things at any high cost is legit. This has been proven over and over again with the multiple arrests of dishonest people that projected themselves in the society as "legit" millionaire importers, traders or entrepreneurs, but turned out to be armed robbers, kidnappers, fraudsters or drug barons. Because of that, I've STOPPED taking people at face value. I worked with a major multinational company in the oil and gas sector while I lived in PH from the 1990s as well and had deep interactions with folks and friends of all ethnicities from Rivers, Imo, etc.
all i know is igbos are not feeling the hardship like Yoruba and hausa. Igbos don't joke with their family welfare. an average Igbo man is very much hardworking than Yoruba. You will hardly see Igbo man marrying 2,3,4 wives unlike yorubas.

Please enjoy your emilokan government
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Timothy89(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20
JaskTime7:
i am a Yoruba man but south eastern people are much more hardworking than Yoruba men. The north and west are mostly hit by this your emilokan suffer head government.

You're free to disagree though

You're a Yoruba man indeed, Igbo man you can be anything you want, cannibalizing dead body is not same as a living fine

There is high cost of living in east than anywhere in Nigeria maybe south south, southwest foods dey play where east dey

Go back to your region and find out. If Southwest dey lament of hunger, soouthheast are dying
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by JaskTime7: 9:47pm On Feb 20
Codes151:
lool.

stop involving God in Nigeria failure. Will you be alive to experience 2027 since you have chosen to vote for the colossal failure again?
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by JaskTime7: 9:47pm On Feb 20
Timothy89:

You're a Yoruba man indeed, Igbo man you can be anything you want, cannibalizing dead body is not same as a living fine

There is high cost of living in east than anywhere in Nigeria maybe south south, southwest foods dey play where east dey

Go back to your region and find out. If Southwest dey lament of hunger, soouthheast are dying
enjoy your emilokan government grin
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Timothy89(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20
JaskTime7:
LoL

South East the most industrious people? Yorubas that are mostly salary earners with multiple wives and children? I am a Yoruba man from Ogun state, I am telling you for free that the northern and Western regions are suffering and mostly hit by the emilokan suffer head government

See this dummy, where is your community in Ogun state ? This dunce
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Timothy89(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20
JaskTime7:
enjoy your emilokan government grin

You're the one lamenting, broke ass Yoruba wannabe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha / SARS Operatives Leave Man, Who Refuses To Be Cowed By Shots They Fired / MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.