Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf (41214 Views)

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by ukaface(f): 10:46pm On Feb 18
Damian911:
Well-done Aunty
You dey Yorkshire abi Isle of Man dey insult person wey dey struggle with spiralling inflation not to protest so he should keep enduring the bullshit from government and the government themselves keep doing worse. I don know the kind of person wey you be. A very nice lady
Oya protest and let’s see the outcome
You okay now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Maxtipulation(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18
We need a bulaba town hall meeting to break our silence only if there is a down payment and electricity to roast a common corn because no be only statistics we go chop shocked

Whilst they tax the citizens and enroll them into the military to feed them with Agbado, cassava, Ewa, Dodo eh eh eh... grin

After building Lagos economy and handled the national economy and Shettima handled the security so, that a bag of rice will be sold at 100,000, food stuffs out of an average Nigerians reach and cement price skyrocket to the moon 🌙

Kidnapping been the new order of the day and the national grid collapsed to the extent there will be black out in the country

Maybe we can consider speaking out Sir. embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by jojothaiv(m): 10:48pm On Feb 18
Let them be please, the whole election brouhaha was to spite them now we are living with the consequences and one maigida is worried about their quietness, man should be worried about Arewa particularly...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Ken5566: 10:51pm On Feb 18
Have you heard or read about ABA WOMEN RIOT of 1929 before.i will encourage you to go and research the cause of that protest or riot as the case maybe, don't come to the public to showcase your ignorance, please.
chidiokay:

Interesting ! but before i push these conversation further, government did not begin with Buhari and Nigeria did not start with APC

My Question, prior to 2015 was South East ever part of any protest that resonate with national interest, even during the GEJ subsidy protest did the South East joined occupy nigerian

If antecedences is anything to go by, East don't have it in them to protest for Nigeria lets face the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Austineva(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18
Timothy89:

Everyone is feeling the heat, southeast are even feeling it more because the price of foods is always more than 100% there

They just like to form in hunger but na their wahala be that, who cares why southeast is silent

We need a stability and surplus of foods, why southeast is silent is less of our concern
lol! E too pain u abi?😂
SE no be ur mate. No matter the situation in the jungle, Lion can never eat grass. Southeasterners are Lions, we don't give a fuvk about ur zoo hardship, e no de our agenda, b4 Southeasterners will start feeling it small the regions in the zoo starting from North have started dying in their thousands on the streets. We give no fuvk even coupled with our weekly sit at home we still stand like nothing de happen. We are Biafrans and we fear no evil. If we can survive the Nigeria 3yrs genocidal war against us coupled with the food blockade by ur evil zoo government, then tell me that thing that we can't survive from
We are Biafrans and we are unshakable

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Timothy89(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18
Austineva:
lol! E too pain u abi?😂
SE no be ur mate. No matter the situation in the jungle, Lion can never eat grass. Southeasterners are Lions, we don't give a fuvk about ur zoo hardship, e no de our agenda, b4 Southeasterners will start feeling it small the regions in the zoo starting from North have started dying in their thousands on the streets. We give no fuvk even coupled with our weekly sit at home we still stand like nothing de happen. We are Biafrans and we fear no evil. If we can survive the Nigeria 3yrs genocidal war against us coupled with the food blockade by ur evil zoo government, then tell me that thing that we can't survive from
We are Biafrans and we are unshakable

Continue bragging with empty stomach, ape family
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Apel147(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18
Nigga is a PDP man! Make una try the update una sef!

alsudan:
Thiefnibuu sold you guys the Muslim Muslim ticket and you guys fell for it.

So pls allow other regions to enjoy the show in peace.

If the North have a problem with the Thief, they should drag his lazy leaky azz out of office, just like they dragged him in.
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Kedikedi77: 11:02pm On Feb 18
Topman7:
They are silent because they remember Peter Obi was the loudest critic of fuel subsidy who promised to remove it on the first day of his presidency, if elected.

So we would be in this situation even if he was president, and they know it.

That’s why they are silent.
stop being stuuuupid modafuka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by engrchykae(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18
You want igbos who are mentally prepared for war to complain of ordinary garri?
You are joking.
Igbos are expecting war with Nigeria and you are talking garri and Rice.
We are not on the same echelon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by SSpeter(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18
aswani:

Ndigbo don't even need the Presidency to break up the country. They can ask their representatives in the Senate and House to propose it and recall any that doesn't back it.

I have a feeling the motion will be accepted as proposed especially as this time, the South South oil would not be folded into their Biafra.

Ndigbo traders in what is left of Nigeria would, I suspect, not want to be part of their Biafra. Same for those born and bred in non alaigbo Nigeria.

I can bet not one Ala Yoruba Igbo would swap their Nigerian passport for a Biafran one. Not one.
There is oil in Imo, Abia and Anambra. Imo has the largest gas deposit in Nigeria. The SE doesn't need the SS oil. Kenya does not have a single drop of oil and their currency is one of the best performing. Venezuela has the highest oil deposit in the world today they are in a mess. SE doesn't need oil to survive

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Scarface22(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18
why will the south east say anything? shebi we did the last time and you people labeled us all IPOB, oga e good , everybody go collect. next election i must vote TINUBU.
Gjrich:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/18/economic-hardship-i-dont-know-why-south-east-is-quiet-ex-nhis-boss-yusuf/#:~:text=He%20said%3A%20%E2%80%9CI%20honestly%20don,anywhere%20else%20in%20the%20country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Princewill1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18
Igbos voted against Buhari. Buhari failed woefully.

Igbos campaigned and supported Trump against Joe Biden. Sleepy Joe became a disaster.

Igbos voted against Tinubu. Tinubu is currently destroying the country both economically and otherwise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Konquest: 11:28pm On Feb 18
Jeezuzpick:

Besides, the SE is highly productive.

I'm from the SW, and I envy that spirit the Ibos have.

Those guys will buy food at whatever the cost, because they are making money.
You sound a bit impressionable and naive.

Making money from where and how? Read more from the screenshot below and other crime sourcrs then you will know what's up.

Many of these guys who claim to be rich Alaba International market traders have been busted repeatedly for more than 25 years now by the NDLEA and security agencies for being drug barons and using their houses within estates in Lagos (Ajao Estate, Satellite Town, Iba New Site), Ogun, Asaba, Anambra (Ozubulu, Nnewi, Obosi) and elsewhere to produce the very toxic, cancer-causing hard drug called methamphetamine (ice or mkpurumiri) in mini underground labs, and they have recruited drug pushers who work for them.

These facts can be verified from multiple sources online and offline including official
NDLEA data. So, don't be fooled or deceived by those you claim buy foods even if the "cost is very high," and don't be deceived by all the fake packaging from a lot of these criminals who call themselves "billionaires" but are actually into deep criminal enterprise.

1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Lumarstone: 11:34pm On Feb 18
The good people of south east do not actually believe in one Nigeria.

They see Tinubu led federal government as fake one and thus, do not reposed their trust in it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by aswani(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18
Princewill1:
Igbos voted against Buhari. Buhari failed woefully.

Igbos campaigned and supported Trump against Joe Biden. Sleepy Joe became a disaster.

Igbos voted against Tinubu. Tinubu is currently destroying the country both economically and otherwise.

You are proud of campaigning for Trump yet you are complaining about someone rigging?

Bikonu allow small shame dey catch you.
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Ephort: 11:46pm On Feb 18
Topman7:
They are silent because they remember Peter Obi was the loudest critic of fuel subsidy who promised to remove it on the first day of his presidency, if elected.

The problem is not subsidy removal but gross corruption and crony capitalism that your Tinubu cannot do without.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Damian911: 11:48pm On Feb 18
ukaface:

Oya protest and let’s see the outcome
You okay now?
Don't worry revolution is imminent, it will soon appear as headline in major Papers around the world. Fingers crossed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by tctrills: 11:49pm On Feb 18
Cyberterror:
Southeast are more into Biafra and Ipob fetish. They are not true Nigerians. They only want Nigerian presidency so that they can break up the country.
And that is why you chose to vote for failures 3 times in a role. To keep Nigeria as one at the expense of your children's future. Congrats you have done it. No Igbo man will be president but how is the country now?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Codes151(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18
We can only judge Tinubu from 2nd term.

The north caused this. That caw Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by skywalker240(m): 12:07am On Feb 19
aswani:

Can you please remove Ẹdo state from whatever nonsense generalisation you are making.

Yes you fooled some of them but they have now seen your true agenda and are no longer beholden to your rancid Obidient mantra.

LP is dead in Benin as that was the only place where they fleetingly had some traction.

Know this and know peace.
LP might be loosing grounds in Edo, but don't you ever think APC has a shot either.

In Edo, who the people reject, is already rejected
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by donhils: 12:14am On Feb 19
Cyberterror:
Southeast are more into Biafra and Ipob fetish. They are not true Nigerians. They only want Nigerian presidency so that they can break up the country.
And you don't want them to break out, why?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by donhils: 12:16am On Feb 19
I hope Reno (Mockery) Omokri is still shamelessly defending Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by John4B: 12:17am On Feb 19
The southeast is busy learning the lesson u ppl are teaching them. Enjoy ur govt. and leave them out ur stup!d protest. This is just the beginning, since tribe and religion remain the only criteria for voting in our leaders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by HeroicMeastro: 12:19am On Feb 19
Gjrich:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/18/economic-hardship-i-dont-know-why-south-east-is-quiet-ex-nhis-boss-yusuf/#:~:text=He%20said%3A%20%E2%80%9CI%20honestly%20don,anywhere%20else%20in%20the%20country.
It is nothing but hypocrisy.
In fact, they are the major saboteurs.
They are doing their best to make things worst since their son lost the election.
That's the bitter truth.
The APC govt has failed Nigeria over the years, anyways...
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Larryndelaw: 12:21am On Feb 19
Penguin2:
The thing is that just like we saw the Buhari disaster from one thousand miles away in 2015 and refused to vote for him…

So also did we see the Tinubu catastrophe from a million miles away and shouted on top of our voices that he should be rejected. We equally refused to vote for him.

But fuuls said he tamed Atlantic and rigged him in.

Now, it’s the ijiots who fuulishly believed that Tinubu had anything to offer that are disappointed and protesting.

The Igbos already foresaw and foretold the disaster and prepared for whatever comes with it. So, we are not disappointed.

We are just quietly learning the lessons you want to teach us.

While you fuuls can continue to enjoy the El deraldo you hoped for from a mannequin who licks a microphone.

Ndi ala!
Still nursing your Loss . SORRY O. When Emefiele was making people to use Naira to buy Naira, you were praising him. Now the reality is dawn on you. You only wanted the Yes Daddy to win. Someone that turned Amambra to beer Parlour to win. Come 2027 Your Obi will.still.not win. Let's go there.
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Masterito(m): 12:21am On Feb 19
So you it likely the present administration copied Obi. You werin copy copy they cause? Lol, it is best in the hands of the originator because he has the master plan.
Topman7:

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Donake: 12:29am On Feb 19
You don cast abi chase fulanis from illorin finish? Noise from a woman
Ckonnet:
We go use our hand flog any noise maker down east
Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by Patojargz: 12:30am On Feb 19
See MadMan dey talk of southeast... We're not asslickers and don't give a damn of the ongoing suffering cos we didn't vote for the druggie... Ona go hear am hot hot 🔥

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by ezegenigbonine: 12:56am On Feb 19
aswani:

Can you please remove Ẹdo state from whatever nonsense generalisation you are making.

Yes you fooled some of them but they have now seen your true agenda and are no longer beholden to your rancid Obidient mantra.

LP is dead in Benin as that was the only place where they fleetingly had some traction.

Know this and know peace.

So yeye people still have energy to talk. I wish things will go tougher so that people like u will learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by ukaface(f): 12:56am On Feb 19
Damian911:
Don't worry revolution is imminent, it will soon appear as headline in major Papers around the world. Fingers crossed
😂🤣🤣
Your statement appears like a 5 years old who cries out with ‘ I will tell my mummy for you and she will beat you, you will see’ after the other person has offended him or her. You will be fine.

Still Igbos should be quiet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by stacyadams: 1:00am On Feb 19
tctrills:

And that is why you chose to vote for failures 3 times in a role. To keep Nigeria as one at the expense of your children's future. Congrats you have done it. No Igbo man will be president but how is the country now?

Why waste such a beautiful piece on a clown who still chop mummy thank you for him mama house grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by NAC1666: 1:21am On Feb 19
Gjrich:

Igbo Amaka...we rise above challenges.we don't complain,when the chips are down,we double our efforts. Fuel is sold all over the country at nnpc approved price,but in the south east,it's sold at twice the price,we don't complain,we buy and move on. That's the spirit of an Igbo man

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect / Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.