Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

8 Weeks Of No Bet9ja Or Sportybet: 4 Things Helped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Weeks Of No Bet9ja Or Sportybet: 4 Things Helped Me (834 Views)

My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov / 4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Weeks Of No Bet9ja Or Sportybet: 4 Things Helped Me by ChildOfDoom: 6:11pm On Feb 18
The demonic spirit that makes one bet is too strong to tackle with just one remedy. I had to tackle mine with four remedies. Clean from December 26th to February 18th.

I just had to focus on other addictions that were less destructive.

- soapy - every now and then with sex ting or 'homemade hot stuff to back it up'. Thanks to LetsChat App where one can search for bored lasses. This helps pass time. Though it messes with my erection and confidence

- carbonated drinks - anytime I need to uplift my spirit, I take pepsi or fearless. Though I abuse it at times (up to four) and get running stomach. This only stops with overdose of DIAFLUSH (becoming addicted to the drug)

- junk food - thanks to side deals I do. I get tips every now and then. This helps me purchase almost anything I see on the road to keep me excited and in the mood for work. From mishai, to sugary cake to hawked suya etc

- Olosho - the best reliever. Though it makes me broke afterwards. However, the satisfaction makes one longing for more. It is far better satisfying your third leg with your money than giving it to a computer with no feelings. Chilling in a brothel to loud music, drink and different romp is bae.

All the alternatives aforementioned can be regulated, as I can share my money for different days flexing. But with betting, you lose it all on the spot and even bet with people's money. NEVER AGAIN!!
Re: 8 Weeks Of No Bet9ja Or Sportybet: 4 Things Helped Me by LIVINGICONREBOR: 6:40pm On Feb 18
If we check am well, I no sure say your life remain 1 bar.

Damn!!🤔

1 Like

Re: 8 Weeks Of No Bet9ja Or Sportybet: 4 Things Helped Me by CaptMG: 6:59pm On Feb 18
You plunging yourself to a greater damage ever, I have this path before thinking it will help but I end up been more frustrated than ever cos if I lose money in the brothel how do I recover it, back to where I came from betting. Brother what I did was to deactivate all my account with any betting site, relocate to where I don't have those toxic friends that lead me to there, pray to God for change, tell those I trusted about what I was going through like family members and my girlfriend. Though my girlfriend did not believe that I will ever gonna change but I take it upon myself to prove her wrong. The dangerous thing that happen to me was my birthday, 1xbet credited my account with 35dollars has a birthday gift, when I convert the money to naira because I open a dollaraccount with them. My head big, I say I should try luck, but I lose which follow assure me to just live all this has it not going to help. Now am fine doing my things and searching for job in my current location.
Say no to betting!

6 Likes

Re: 8 Weeks Of No Bet9ja Or Sportybet: 4 Things Helped Me by KillingJoke: 8:53pm On Feb 18
Open YouTube channel document your life

I'll be your number one subscriber

Re: 8 Weeks Of No Bet9ja Or Sportybet: 4 Things Helped Me by Thazard(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18
[quote author=LIVINGICONREBOR post=128521424]If we check am well, I no sure say your life remain 1 bar.

Damn!!
Re: 8 Weeks Of No Bet9ja Or Sportybet: 4 Things Helped Me by ChildOfDoom: 7:00pm On Feb 19
CaptMG:
You plunging yourself to a greater damage ever, I have this path before thinking it will help but I end up been more frustrated than ever cos if I lose money in the brothel how do I recover it, back to where I came from betting. Brother what I did was to deactivate all my account with any betting site, relocate to where I don't have those toxic friends that lead me to there, pray to God for change, tell those I trusted about what I was going through like family members and my girlfriend. Though my girlfriend did not believe that I will ever gonna change but I take it upon myself to prove her wrong. The dangerous thing that happen to me was my birthday, 1xbet credited my account with 35dollars has a birthday gift, when I convert the money to naira because I open a dollaraccount with them. My head big, I say I should try luck, but I lose which follow assure me to just live all this has it not going to help. Now am fine doing my things and searching for job in my current location.
Say no to betting!
hmm. Deep. I work extra hard to ensure I don't go broke and I have something to feed my new addictions. But what of a day I don't get money....? I need to ponder on your admonition

1 Like

Re: 8 Weeks Of No Bet9ja Or Sportybet: 4 Things Helped Me by terrezo2002(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20
Village people are really catching fun with your life. When will you stand up and fight for your destiny?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady / Advice On What To Do / 77 Things You Need To Know Before Marraige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.