Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,671 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. (25311 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Negroid001(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21
shaybebaby:

Nope, I want to BUILD up.

A mate of mine ( non nigerian)wanted her nigerian prince, and I warned her about the general mindset is why I don't fvck with them that way, she didn't listen.

Well let's just say now that in another, if she sees your brethren, she'll cross the road.

I have no use for nigerian men.

She met the wrong Nigerian prince lol.
Me I'll marry my kindred, but not the typical nairanlandish (if that's a word), entitled and tribalistic one.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by shaybebaby(f): 2:48pm On Apr 21
MrCork:

GOLD DIGGGGA..YOU AGAIN!!!! angry
Who do I need to call to take you back to psych ward, your uncle?
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by MrCork: 4:12pm On Apr 21
shaybebaby:

Who do I need to call to take you back to psych ward, your uncle?

^^^this girl is very rudes angry
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Negroid001(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21
MrCork:

πŸ˜‚
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by shaybebaby(f): 4:27pm On Apr 21
MrCork:

Don't worry, I'll call the met police to do a welfare check. You need it.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Originalsly: 4:47pm On Apr 21
Negroid001:

Marriage no be achievement for my family. Erryone is career eccentric, no pressures

You're almost 30 .... and not settled. Do you have kids? ... or is it just like marriage isn't an achievement the same goes with kids? Later in life ... your eyes will clear.... blinded by career and materialism and status at thus point. On having the same demands as women .... we are not equal and it is ironic that you are talking Red Pill but advocating adapting women's standards. Real men are providers ... it is our DNA..... not in a woman's. It is normal.for a woman to choose a man who is a provider ... who would be able to provide for the family. If you as a man be looking for a woman who can provide as much or more than you.... then you are thinking like a woman. Whatever the woman can do to help you provide should be looked upon as a bonus .... not the priority. In ten years time when you realize your mates are not at all available as today... that they are all taken up with raising their families .... families getting together ... kids knowing each other .... while you are all alone ... left out ....brooding over your accomplishments and material possessions ... but lonelyband empty on the inside... it is then you will realize the lack of wisdom in what you're saying today. I've known people like that . Females do.same .
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Negroid001(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21
Originalsly:

You're almost 30 .... and not settled. Do you have kids? ... or is it just like marriage isn't an achievement the same goes with kids? Later in life ... your eyes will clear.... blinded by career and materialism and status at thus point. On having the same demands as women .... we are not equal and it is ironic that you are talking Red Pill but advocating adapting women's standards. Real men are providers ... it is our DNA..... not in a woman's. It is normal.for a woman to choose a man who is a provider ... who would be able to provide for the family. If you as a man be looking for a woman who can provide as much or more than you.... then you are thinking like a woman. Whatever the woman can do to help you provide should be looked upon as a bonus .... not the priority. In ten years time when you realize your mates are not at all available as today... that they are all taken up with raising their families .... families getting together ... kids knowing each other .... while you are all alone ... left out ....brooding over your accomplishments and material possessions ... but lonelyband empty on the inside... it is then you will realize the lack of wisdom in what you're saying today. I've known people like that . Females do.same .

Ok i don hear you. Mr Provider. Continue to provide...πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Loverboi2cute(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21
Negroid001:

If it Nairaland's redpill, sorry o, i no dey.
I don't despise women, i just have standards.

Dat's a misconception bro, TRP isn't bout despising women, but bent on bringing about an Epiphany of d female nature & how to overcome manipulations...
become a better man; build & improve ur frame.....

Lemme stop here
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Originalsly: 6:58pm On Apr 21
Negroid001:

Ok i don hear you. Mr Provider. Continue to provide...πŸ˜‚

cheesy ... not saying be Santa!
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:28am On Apr 22
How old are you again?

Don't worry, grow up first. You probably are still in your 20s. So, nothing to tell you yet. Time will teach you.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Negroid001(m): 11:00am On Apr 22
UyaiIncomparabl:
How old are you again?

Don't worry, grow up first. You probably are still in your 20s. So, nothing to tell you yet. Time will teach you.

Time will teach me what?

Would you allow your son or brother to marry a liability?
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:05am On Apr 22
Negroid001:

Speak for your brothers and family not me.
I'm not leading anyone. Marriage is teamwork.
Not looking for a slave. I only do women who have a mind of their own, not some fake ass submissive pretender.

Are you this dumb?

It is slavery and pretence to be submissive? Keep looking for a co-provider. Hopefully, nature grants your wish.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:07am On Apr 22
Negroid001:

Time will teach me what?

Would you allow your son or brother to marry a liability?

Now I can see that you aren't that bright. That someone is not in your income bracket makes them a liability?

Oh, 27? You are still a kid. Have a nice life.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Negroid001(m): 11:30am On Apr 22
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you this dumb?

It is slavery and pretence to be submissive? Keep looking for a co-provider. Hopefully, nature grants your wish.

Majority of Nigerian women would walk out of their marriages if they suddenly had financial freedom. I've seen it happen a lot around me.

I don't want that kind of dependency and fake love. A woman who isn't financially okay can't marry who she loves. She marries the unlucky simp who's ready to take on her bills and responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Negroid001(m): 11:32am On Apr 22
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you this dumb?

It's none of your business what i want with my personal life. And i think it's even dumber of you to think I'm not in a relationship with one.

We all have different standards for ourselves.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Maysdevices(f): 11:46am On Apr 22
TheRealestGuy:

The sarcastic tone in your comment is obvious to me.

Leaving aside all the yapping, It may shock you but there are many working class women who remain feminine, submissive and cooperative with their husband.

Only modern black women think in extremes just like you've done here. Do not make it seem like those two are the only options because there are indeed women raised to understand and play the role of a wife to a man.

We saw our grandmothers and mothers do it, and also saw how our grandfathers and fathers loved and adored them and the whole family, living a life of sacrifice for the good of everyone.

Now, it is up to you to vet and date and marry worthy men. If you choose a bum you can't blame it on anyone else.

Obviously this only applies to those who want to be married.

You may continue to argue it online (which I will ignore) but the facts are clear.

All the best to you.
A WOMAN WILL EVER TREAT OR GIVE β€˜EXAGGERATED’ RESPECT TO A MAN SHE SHARES RESPONSIBILITY WITH, YOU ARE DECEIVING YOURSELF

SHE WILL NEVER SEE YOU THE SAME WAY SHE WILL SEE WHO WILL FULLY TAKE CARE OF HER, YOU ARE DECEIVING YOURSELF

Our grandmothers hustled to provide in what continent, did you just escape from a mental institution? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Living a life of sacrifice for everyone while you the MAN does whatever you like is what you want women to aspire for, that is what makes a good woman to you? A slave? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

One thing I would leave you with, I CANNOT HOPE to know the mind of man the way you do

Trust me, you CANNOT EVEN BEGIN to know the mind of women like I A WOMAN does

Hustling, submissive and feminine? Because you live with them 24hrs? Keep deceiving yourself, your EYES will be open very soon 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

He who pays the piper, dictates the tune

What some of you want to do is share the responsibility of payment to the piper but not the dictation of the tune

This makes you AS DELUSIONAL as women that want men to take care of them but claim big woman outside

You want to share responsibility with a woman but get the same privileges AND respect men who take charge of their homes get, you are DELUSIONAL

Even those men will never consider you a man
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by MrColdsweat: 11:48am On Apr 22
Whether you raise your standards or not, na ashawo all of una go marry.
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Maysdevices(f): 12:00pm On Apr 22
MrColdsweat:
πŸ’―
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Negroid001(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22
MrColdsweat:

Same Ashawo as your mom, sisters and daughters πŸ˜‚
Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by OZIOGU1: 3:43pm On Apr 22
Who is a Boss Lady?
A Boss Lady is someone is who is physically beautiful, spiritually rooted, mentally stable and financially independent.

Not one beggar with a chain oh her leg.

make una no vex, one so called Boss lady just fumble for office now grin

Who is a boss lady to you? lets hear from both street and Ajebo class... I rep the street.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Gerrard59(m): 2:22am On Apr 23
Karleb:

She should wait a bit. Jesus is coming.

Even tho it's important for a man to be up and doing but not all women are actually after money. It's a shame the ones after money have louder voices that those who care little about such.

My pastor recently shared a story of how his wife was feeding him when he lost his job and his new job wasn't paying enough. It went on for years o until he was back to his feet. This man I'm talking about is in the top ten earners in his local government in Lagos as of today.

Na why to born plenty children dey fear me. Easier to manage through that phase with a child or two, but three and above? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by GIFTNAIJA: 9:34am On Apr 23
Read about Personal Independence and How It Influences Relationships

https://www.godlylovers.com/personal-independence-and-how-it-influences-relationships/

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Mccollins042(m): 9:40am On Apr 23
Negroid001:

What can you do?
I can work as a data analyst, I can also work in other capacities as I am a fast learner and easily adapt

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. by Obierika(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24
Dybala11:

I remembered one that talked about placing her on monthly allowance, I just sharply went into reverse gear. It was clear that the girl was in it for what she can scavenge. No be my head she go use play ping pong, abi after I place her on monthly allowance will she reciprocate the efforts for me? Who will now place me on monthly allowance too? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diz Abuja Girls Sef / I'm 36 Not Sure If I Love My Fiancee And I Don't Want To Cheat On My Wife. / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.