Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Hot Nacking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Nacking (2047 Views)

Share Your Experience Hearing The Rythm Of Two Two Nacking / Video Of JHS 1 Students Caught Ki$$ing & Nacking Find It's Way Online / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Nacking by rymalex(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18
Please which drug I fit take to nack woman for like 1hour. I need experience people abeg.
Re: Hot Nacking by MightySparrow: 11:23pm On Feb 18
You want to satisfy women that God Himself cannot.

Dey play.
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Nacking by MVLOX(m): 3:12am On Feb 19
rymalex:
Please which drug I fit take to nack woman for like 1hour. I need experience people abeg.

Remember, the Lord is watching you cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Nacking by imagrg(m): 6:16am On Feb 19
Ginger, with raw eggs taken with bananas.
Top it with a bottle of Guiness Stout.
Do this two hours before the show and you will come and do offering for me here...I swear!

But if your preek is refusing to raise ehn, if that's the problem you have, tadalafil 20mg go help empower you oh and you go dey smile like bearded ewure after the show. grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Nacking by ValCon888: 6:19am On Feb 19
Coco samba with Vega100 mixed with Black Bullet. By the time you finish drilling her, her oil rig will be producing crude oil.
Re: Hot Nacking by imagrg(m): 6:37am On Feb 19
This is loud!👀👀👀👀👀👀
ValCon888:
Coconut samba with Vega100 mixed with Black Bullet. By the time you finish drilling her, her oil rig will be producing crude oil.
Re: Hot Nacking by frozen70(f): 6:53am On Feb 19
rymalex:

You mean to experience shortest route to death, e bi like say life done tire you

Dey play well well
Re: Hot Nacking by Thurmieee: 9:02am On Feb 19
ValCon888:
Coco samba with Vega100 mixed with Black Bullet. By the time you finish drilling her, her oil rig will be producing crude oil.
Don't ever try this if you don't wanna die
Re: Hot Nacking by Sirhush(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19
You better do your best and leave the rest

1 Like

Re: Hot Nacking by flokii: 6:42pm On Feb 19
You wan kill yourself before your time.. If na 2 mins you fit do, jejely do am wear cloth and move.
Re: Hot Nacking by talk2hb1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19
rymalex:
Go to any pharmacy store and ask for sydnafil or tadinafil. Use one tablet 1hr prior.
If your drumstick no work again for old age abeg no blame me

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Of The Year (must U Do White Wedding) / How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? / A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.