Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) (55881 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by oranget(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19
officialwdhtvv:
Jaws drop as a lady stood up during Sunday service to accuse a Pastor of getting her pregnant shocked shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_C6op63oxA

Why did the recording start before the lady stood up to talk, did the person recording know that something was going to happen?
My verdict is that this video is a skit.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Morizo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19
officialwdhtvv:
Jaws drop as a lady stood up during Sunday service to accuse a Pastor of getting her pregnant shocked shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Redeem and fake pastors are 5 and 6. They even have a political daddy G.O. who won't criticise politicians cos of his affiliations with them but will lie to his brainwashed followers that he had tea with God almighty. Shey this impregnation pastor will be amongst those to carry out spiritual cleansing Adeboye said will solve hunger and poverty in the country

Bunch of charlatans
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19
Udo Di.. we will soon come and bow for you ๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Damikjay(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19
dkidd:
Redeem that they said we would all bow to abi?
I wanted to say the same thing but I went to the church I.G account: rccg_rainbow house, and I saw it was a drama. The continuation of the video is there.
I think you should actually bow to rccg cus dey got ur attention
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by gard9ner(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19
Dee60:

I wonder. It may be true and it may not. They need to investigate the matter before people start to jump into conclusion. This world is evil. Who recorded it? The lady wasnt acting alone.
I observed it too, the videoing was premeditated (in that it was anticipatory & timely) and for the sole aim of embarrassing the said pastor. It could be daughters of the underworld at work or it could be true, in any case, let the Will of God or justice reign.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Damikjay(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19
Chukwuka319:

You can imagine the rubbish.That Adeboye is just a crazy old loony pastor.
I wanted to say the same thing but I went to the church I.G account: rccg_rainbow house, and I saw it was a drama. The continuation of the video is there.
I think you should actually bow to rccg cus dey got ur attention
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by kingar(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19
LordReed:

I wonder why any adult would be ashamed to buy condom.
say hypocrite adult
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by kingar(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19
ufotunang:
...they will tell the seller that want to use the condom on their wife
what if seller mistakenly know mama
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Damikjay(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19
Dee60:

I wonder. It may be true and it may not. They need to investigate the matter before people start to jump into conclusion. This world is evil. Who recorded it? The lady wasnt acting alone.
it is not true bro. I wanted to say the same thing but I went to the church I.G account: rccg_rainbow house, and I saw it was a drama. The continuation of the video is there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Damikjay(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19
officialwdhtvv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Pls create a new thread to debunk this. It is actually not true. I went to church the Instagram page now : rccg_rainbow house, and it is not true
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by SaLongs1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19
Westerhoffe:

It takes two to tango.
If pregnancy wasn't involved, we won't hear about them.
The both of them are responsible for their actions.
So I'm not going to point fingers at either of them.
I have a dim view of morally bereft leadership. I am not surprised at your opinion after all it reflects on the whole country on poor judgement of facts on ground.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by 3kay945(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19
fa4dmike:
This is staged and a skit.
Think about it
1. Who gave the mic to the girl to talk before the action. Cos she is on a bottom mic. That's why her voice is as audible as the main mic.
2. Who gave the order to begin the recording before the action was displayed.
3. If it wasn't a skit, the girl would have left the spot and walk towards the front to creat a scene of what's up.
Let's not be quick to propagate false colouring of the church. BLOGGERS WHY

You may be right, but she doesn't need to walk to the alter to create a scene, that can be done at her spot too grin
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Zico5(m): 7:11pm On Feb 19
The way Redeemed church and winner chapel are ordained pastors is such eyesore. Majority of them are fake pastors. They are not called by God. They are what yoruba called EBILENDE.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ravensckar(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19
ocheketurah:
Sahrp Match kill you there, See married man tueh
Why you dey spit like person wey get epilepsy?

Online comments na cruise o, it is not in any way an indication of a person's true character. No come dey form seriousness for here as if you dey una family meeting. My wife is a nairalander and she trusts her husband very well. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by izubext007: 7:40pm On Feb 19
thank God ๐Ÿ™ say nal redeem church e happen
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Calylove: 7:47pm On Feb 19
Can this be real.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by babzo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19
gard9ner:
Does anyone care if the accusation is even true? Also, where does this lady come from and what is her state of mind, I personally donโ€™t like Redeem church not that I hate them too, but my point is that we must investigate facts and ask questions before judging.
The church should carry out a thorough investigation, this is real bad market for Christian in general.

Your kind is rare in this world. You are a good person.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Mandate1: 8:21pm On Feb 19
Wawelexy:
cheesy grin

Getting here pregnant is a minor issue, but denying it is what he used to shoot himself in the leg...

I really don't know what those still sitting there are actually waiting for... Sermon or miracles? If offering and tithes had been collected, look for the damn offering box and get the F out...

This are the people tarnishing the image of Christianity....
denying was no brainier at all. We are all humans and fallible. First he deviated from his calling by doing the worldly, second is having the temerity to deny yet still preaches. Hypocrisy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Mandate1: 8:24pm On Feb 19
kingar:
I can boldly walk into any chemist or supermarket to buy condom but pastors cannot, either a customer or the sales person will recognize you na why them Dey run am raw and easily gets obirin pregnant.
dem no dey go far go buy am? Even order online. That's no excuse.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19
Westerhoffe:
So, what was on your mind when you were both sleeping with each other? ๐Ÿคจ
Expecting a pako ball?
They were expecting a plasma tv ๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Gudnuse: 8:58pm On Feb 19
imagrg:
It once happened at a Redeem Church Mount Zion parish at Lucky Way, Ikpoba Hill axis in Benin City where a married Pastor impregnated a Choir Mistress.
The story was loud because the lady's father was an elder in the church too.

You see ehn, some people preek controls their brain by 85%.

The lady yash set sha. Any time the lady dey sing, na her yash pastor dey look. The devil is a liar!

The pastor has since been chased out of the church sha.
bro, your signature how true? I'll appreciate your honest response. Sir have you been making money truly by watching movies?
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19
Now some gullible folks have been paying tithe to this scammer claiming itโ€™s godly while dude is fuckingggg upadan
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19
But if it was pastor Suleiman now gullible peeps would have come to his defense
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Kay25(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19
dkidd:
If u still don't take ur stand u go still bow
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by tyboy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19
See haters of the church writing rubbish about RCCG, see small skit you people have already started vomiting rubbish , shame on you all.
The church of God is matching forward.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by tyboy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19
If you need prove go on IG
Rccg_rainbowhouse
Shame on you haters of the church
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19
SaLongs1:
I have a dim view of morally bereft leadership. I am not surprised at your opinion after all it reflects on the whole country on poor judgement of facts on ground.

I'm not going to say the man is at fault or the woman is at faultโ€ฆ they both are old enough to know the consequences of their actions. They both agreed to it. It wasn't a rape case. It was immoral, but they still went ahead, and that would not have been a one-time intimacy.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:19pm On Feb 19
dkidd:

Some people can't even reason with their brains again. This is a Redeemed church.
I can bet my 2 kidneys that this is a playlet!!
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19
SweetDipBenny:
They were expecting a plasma tv ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ˜
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:22pm On Feb 19
Wawelexy:
cheesy grin

Getting here pregnant is a minor issue, but denying it is what he used to shoot himself in the leg...

I really don't know what those still sitting there are actually waiting for... Sermon or miracles? If offering and tithes had been collected, look for the damn offering box and get the F out...

This are the people tarnishing the image of Christianity....

Oga calm down na drama!!
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:24pm On Feb 19
imagrg:
It once happened at a Redeem Church Mount Zion parish at Lucky Way, Ikpoba Hill axis in Benin City where a married Pastor impregnated a Choir Mistress.
The story was loud because the lady's father was an elder in the church too.

You see ehn, some people preek controls their brain by 85%.

The lady yash set sha. Any time the lady dey sing, na her yash pastor dey look. The devil is a liar!

The pastor has since been chased out of the church sha.

Bros this one so na drama.....
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Joy2dworldxyz: 9:25pm On Feb 19
Chukwuka319:

You can imagine the rubbish.That Adeboye is just a crazy old loony pastor.

Oga ordinary drama u don dae yan rubbish....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / A Female Friend Told Me This Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.