Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) (55899 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Greenfaces: 1:43pm On Feb 19
He will claim she was paid to defame him by people who want his position
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Fantacoker(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19
Musician grin grin
Caramia2020:
Pasta don cast, harder n deeper don cause casala because church go scatter.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Mitsurugi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19
Beverlyjean:
He dint get her pregnant... she allowed herself to get pregnant.... he dint seize her body after the sex ... she had options to prevent it, but u dint...not like she is 13 yrs old

As in.... she's shameless in all ramification as if what both of them did was right. If the pastor was raunchy and stupid what about her? Was she r.aped? She no enjoy am?
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ecnuel: 1:43pm On Feb 19
I'm not saying that it's not possible. But this one must be a drama. Why was someone already recording with a mobile phone even before the accuser got up? You saw that man that was laughing?

[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ahmedio2017(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19
imagrg:
It once happened at a Redeem Church Mount Zion parish at Lucky Way, Ikpoba Hill axis in Benin City where a married Pastor impregnated a Choir Mistress.
The story was loud because the lady's father was an elder in the church too.

You see ehn, some people preek controls their brain by 85%.

The lady yash set sha. Any time the lady dey sing, na her yash pastor dey look. The devil is a liar!

The pastor has since been chased out of the church sha.

Same thing will still repeat itself so long you guys still sing and dance together all in the name of worshiping, is that how Jesus Christ PBUH whom you claimed you are following worship his lord? Christ.ianity is a joke.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by mrgreen4real(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19
Konji no be anybody mate. This pastor career don finish
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by skyhoney: 1:44pm On Feb 19
grin grinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tallesty1:
The pastor shouldn't have been sleeping with her in the first place. Getting her pregnant is crazy, and the way he handled it is highly irresponsible.

As a Reverend, Evangelist, or whatever position you hold in the church, there are certain things you shouldn't be caught doing, and this is one of them.

I remember a guy I used to evangelize with who was dating a lady. I warned him to be careful about what they do with their "privates" because one mistake could ruin his reputation and future. He brushed off my concerns, saying his flesh was not weak.

Fast forward a couple of months, and the guy suddenly announced a date for their introduction and traditional marriage. I was taken aback and asked him how he could be getting married in 21 days and I am just hearing about it.

He simply said I wouldn't understand. oh yea, I don't understand shit and that is the problem.

Next, the date is shifted to two weeks. Bros come dey lean like person wey no dey chop.

Nah then I come understand wetin happen, he don give the girl belle.

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Juju70(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19
Wawelexy:
cheesy grin

Getting here pregnant is a minor issue, but denying it is what he used to shoot himself in the leg...

I really don't know what those still sitting there are actually waiting for... Sermon or miracles? If offering and tithes had been collected, look for the damn offering box and get the F out...

This are the people tarnishing the image of Christianity....

Mirakul grin
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ELsmile(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19
My problem is, why most she come out publicly to burst the whole thin?. Was it during service they fornicated?, she shouldn't have disrupted service with such nonsense. women with little brain.

What if las-las no pastor get am?
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by fa4dmike(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19
This is staged and a skit.
Think about it
1. Who gave the mic to the girl to talk before the action. Cos she is on a bottom mic. That's why her voice is as audible as the main mic.
2. Who gave the order to begin the recording before the action was displayed.
3. If it wasn't a skit, the girl would have left the spot and walk towards the front to creat a scene of what's up.
Let's not be quick to propagate false colouring of the church. BLOGGERS WHY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ShugaSneh: 1:46pm On Feb 19
Redeemed Christian church of God owned by the tribalistic pastor has gradually turned to a joke of a church, I blame people who still goes to this shrine in the name of church

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Ttipsy(f): 1:46pm On Feb 19
imagrg:
It once happened at a Redeem Church Mount Zion parish at Lucky Way, Ikpoba Hill axis in Benin City where a married Pastor impregnated a Choir Mistress.
The story was loud because the lady's father was an elder in the church too.

You see ehn, some people preek controls their brain by 85%.

The lady yash set sha. Any time the lady dey sing, na her yash pastor dey look. The devil is a liar!

The pastor has since been chased out of the church sha.
things r really happening
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Kajaard: 1:46pm On Feb 19
Church scatter cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by pweetylass(f): 1:47pm On Feb 19
What if it is a set up
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by hardon1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19
revolt:
Why wash your dirty Linen in public. She's just trying to get clout.. whats really amazing is why she's willing to destroy her own reputation for clout. Woman logic.

Perhaps the pastor was denying or not showing concerns when she broke the news to him

Nothing pain woman pass when you impregnate her come dey deny. That shit can make her do the undoable

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by YelloweWest: 1:48pm On Feb 19
DaddyRochie1642:

The pastor has every right to deny the pregnancy, the pastor knows fully well that he is not the only person that she is sleeping with.
Pastor??

Sleeping with girls

Denying pregnancy??

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by broadman20: 1:49pm On Feb 19
dkidd:
Redeem that they said we would all bow to abi?

Hahahaha!

But this news is making us Bow for them naa!
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Ttipsy(f): 1:49pm On Feb 19
revolt:
Why wash your dirty Linen in public. She's just trying to get clout.. whats really amazing is why she's willing to destroy her own reputation for clout. Woman logic.
the pAstor tho

For the woman to go public that means….
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ayodiran49k: 1:49pm On Feb 19
Pastor and female members are like 5-6. Our parents should be carefull with wards.Pastor and female members are like 5-6. Our parents should be carefull with wards....
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by bigcasava1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19
Redeem indeed! No wonder
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ravensckar(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19
kingar:
I can boldly walk into any chemist or supermarket to buy condom but pastors cannot, either a customer or the sales person will recognize you na why them Dey run am raw and easily gets obirin pregnant.
Bros, no be so o. Most people don't use condom because e no dey sweet at all. cheesy cheesy

Besides, Pastor or Reverend, he can easily order packs of condom on JUMIA and have it delivered to his doorstep without anyone knowing...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by alimiadedayo1: 1:51pm On Feb 19
DeathToSimps:

You don't have sense.

You have clearly submitted your sense of logical reasoning to the old thief Adeboye.

dont worry I will show who I am to you I will not drag anything with you.. That your mouth has put you into trouble and from one trouble to trouble and this most surprising part of is that you will not know where the trouble is from and you will have no one to beg
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by YelloweWest: 1:51pm On Feb 19
ELsmile:
My problem is, why most she come out publicly to burst the whole thin?. Was it during service they fornicated?, she shouldn't have disrupted service with such nonsense. women with little brain.

She has been calling for over a month! What do you expect her to do?

If he is in doubt DNA can be done during pregnancy! It's 80k!

FYI: 74.9% of dna are positive to the named father
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by bigcasava1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19
fa4dmike:
This is staged and a skit.
Think about it
1. Who gave the mic to the girl to talk before the action. Cos she is on a bottom mic. That's why her voice is as audible as the main mic.
2. Who gave the order to begin the recording before the action was displayed.
3. If it wasn't a skit, the girl would have left the spot and walk towards the front to creat a scene of what's up.
Let's not be quick to propagate false colouring of the church. BLOGGERS WHY
I know you want to defend ur uncle church, safe the energy for something profitable
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by gigabyte13: 1:52pm On Feb 19
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Wertin members dey chop secretly and codedly
E reach pastor turn
E chop am anyhow......
If you cannot control your erection, you cannot lead

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Customised3(f): 1:53pm On Feb 19
Lolzz
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by bigcasava1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 19
ELsmile:

Every woman Knows who the father of their child. They lady cannot just come out openly to accuse the pastor for nothing
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by toujurs: 1:56pm On Feb 19
dkidd:
Redeem that they said we would all bow to abi?
grin grin You play too much. grin. I can remember back then. This redeem church members.

Their girls are so friendly, and nice.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Sctests: 1:57pm On Feb 19
Na Baba Adeboye church.

The ones wey him say them go better pass every other Christians. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19
When Naira Marley sang "pastors na enjoyment" you think he was joking πŸ˜ƒ this one enjoyment sha don cause trouble for am.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by kaywhy09(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19
If you allow anybody sweettalk you this time, na you know ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.