Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) (56020 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ravensckar(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19
kingar:

What of during sharp sharp match, no forget jumia delivers in 3working days
You don catch me! cheesy cheesy cheesy

But as a sharp niggar, one should never be caught unawares. He'll buy a pack at home and put one or two pieces in his wallet in case of any sharp match. wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Fiscus105(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19
Chukwuka319:

Yes oo, thank God that you know your useless vagabond father is deranged.
Am happy you acknowledge that fact.
You are a complete raving lunatic, human dregs worth extermination by Nature herself.
Useless idiot of a waste pipe

Wen my father praying for me that u would bow down for me, I was glad that ur father was, drinking, smoking and running after women.

Few years latter, ......see as u, the son become nonsense on public forum
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19
NoToPile:
God is patient sha.

No more fear of God again, you committed sin and still have the guts to climb pulpit. You are now dodging the lady again.

Inability to control the 3rd leg has led and will still lead to the downfall of many men.

Na wa.

I thought it was a drama not until 2 elderly people stood up from the front to the back to obviously control the situation.
Mind you, it wasn't rape. It was consensual. They shared a mutual agreement until it went south.
How many more people have sex before marriage?
Because dem say pastor all of una carry cutlass come out.
HE WHO HATH NO SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by luminouz(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19
Tallesty1:
The pastor shouldn't have been sleeping with her in the first place. Getting her pregnant is crazy, and the way he handled it is highly irresponsible.

As a Reverend, Evangelist, or whatever position you hold in the church, there are certain things you shouldn't be caught doing, and this is one of them.

I remember a guy I used to evangelize with who was dating a lady. I warned him to be careful about what they do with their "privates" because one mistake could ruin his reputation and future. He brushed off my concerns, saying his flesh was not weak.

Fast forward a couple of months, and the guy suddenly announced a date for their introduction and traditional marriage. I was taken aback and asked him how he could be getting married in 21 days and I am just hearing about it.

He simply said I wouldn't understand. oh yea, I don't understand shit and that is the problem.

Next, the date is shifted to two weeks. Bros come dey lean like person wey no dey chop.

Nah then I come understand wetin happen, he don give the girl belle.

Nice....๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by bionixs: 2:23pm On Feb 19
Women una too dey open leg.

You sabi speak all these English language and to hold your pant fast to your nyash no gree you

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Peppysco: 2:23pm On Feb 19
imagrg:
It once happened at a Redeem Church Mount Zion parish at Lucky Way, Ikpoba Hill axis in Benin City where a married Pastor impregnated a Choir Mistress.
The story was loud because the lady's father was an elder in the church too.

You see ehn, some people preek controls their brain by 85%.

The lady yash set sha. Any time the lady dey sing, na her yash pastor dey look. The devil is a liar!

The pastor has since been chased out of the church sha.

Omo, you na confirm Naija trained journalist, see as you give full location.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19
Greenfaces:
He will claim she was paid to defame him by people who want his position
E never happen. You're prejudiced. Na wa for for you undecided
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Davehasmadeit(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19
All this evil women. Did he force you to sleep with him, didn't she know he was a pastor? She just want to tanish his image in the presence of his brethren. God will punish her more than he will punish the pastor
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Chukwuka319(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19
Fiscus105:

Wen my father praying for me that u would bow down for me, I was glad that ur father was, drinking, smoking and running after women.

Few years latter, ......see as u, the son become nonsense on public forum
Yes, your useless vagabond father was drinking, smoking and chasing prostitutes.
Few years later,you the son became a complete useless idiot,human waste,a nuisance to nature and a vagabond, constituting nuisance on public forum.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by advanceDNA: 2:26pm On Feb 19
Menclothing:

She was willing to be a second wife to man of God lolz

Did the story say the man is married??
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ShugaSneh: 2:30pm On Feb 19
Ya papa
Pastoshizzy:
Your stewpidity win continental election. Woooow!
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by 89green: 2:30pm On Feb 19
dkidd:
Redeem that they said we would all bow to abi?

grin you are wicked
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19
TOPCRUISE:
He might not even want to be a pastor. But the mission or the headquarters will just put the responsibility on him probably because of his diligence or availability.
Even at that, people can make mistakes...costly ones. It was a consensual get together. The lady lacks a lot that can't contain this comment section (let's settle for morals). If no be Pastor kon get pikin nko?. Just because she disrupt service everybody dey talk hin own. What of the adulterous woman in the Bible? Oga sofery make you just mind your own, you cannot win RCCG on nairaland because one young minister fire kon score for one useless girl goal post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Rexymania(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19
grin grin grin

dkidd:
Redeem that they said we would all bow to abi?

Thunder fire adeboye yansh
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Fiscus105(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19
Chukwuka319:

Yes, your useless vagabond father was drinking, smoking and chasing prostitutes.
Few years later,you the son became a complete useless idiot,human waste,a nuisance to nature and a vagabond, constituting nuisance on public forum.

The way senior Chukwuka was doing like lunatic in the village then, that is exact junior chukwuka constituting nuisance in public forum today.

Like father like son, when a drunkard fathered a son. What did expect , if not urchin.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by aestake: 2:33pm On Feb 19
alimiadedayo1:

oga mind how you talk to the man of God if you don't want God to be angry with you.. let say he is wrong, you don't have the courtesy to address the man with this vigor world he is old enough to be your grandfather. Be warned I am telling you I am very serious about it
Hahahaha
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by rafcrown(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19
90% of those parading themselves as holy people are .......
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19
ShugaSneh:
Ya papa
I knew you would say that grin
Every time the like of you say that, I smile. My dad was a man that scumbag that raised you would lay his life down for. It's unfortunate he had you. I pity your mum the most cry

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Haaland21: 2:37pm On Feb 19
Chukwuka319:

You can imagine the rubbish.That Adeboye is just a crazy old loony pastor.

Its not your fault boy, I understand where you came from. Baby factory kids have zero respect for elders......because they dont have the love of parents.

Headless and brainless mob
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by yemmit90: 2:37pm On Feb 19
Tallesty1:
The pastor shouldn't have been sleeping with her in the first place. Getting her pregnant is crazy, and the way he handled it is highly irresponsible.

As a Reverend, Evangelist, or whatever position you hold in the church, there are certain things you shouldn't be caught doing, and this is one of them.

I remember a guy I used to evangelize with who was dating a lady. I warned him to be careful about what they do with their "privates" because one mistake could ruin his reputation and future. He brushed off my concerns, saying his flesh was not weak.

Fast forward a couple of months, and the guy suddenly announced a date for their introduction and traditional marriage. I was taken aback and asked him how he could be getting married in 21 days and I am just hearing about it.

He simply said I wouldn't understand. oh yea, I don't understand shit and that is the problem.

Next, the date is shifted to two weeks. Bros come dey lean like person wey no dey chop.

Nah then I come understand wetin happen, he don give the girl belle.

A lady who is old enough to open her legs to have unprotected sex have no moral right to complain being dump after getting pregnant.

Pastors are humans too, though we expect too much from them, forgotten they are just flesh like us. If the pastor had unprotected sex with her, was she so dumb or silly that it could lead to pregnancy if she didn't take a pile or on family planning program? I don't blame the pastor but the lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Chukwuka319(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19
Fiscus105:

The way senior Chukwuka was doing like lunatic in the village then, that is exact junior chukwuka constituting nuisance in public forum today.

Like father like son, when a drunkard fathered a son. What did expect , if not urchin.
The way your father was doing like a useless lunatic in the village then,it is exactly the way you are constituting nuisance in public forum today.
๐Ÿ˜‚ Like father, like son, when a useless vagabond,never do well, lunatic,swine father's a son, what do you expect? If not,a useless urchin.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by sageb: 2:38pm On Feb 19
imagrg:
It once happened at a Redeem Church Mount Zion parish at Lucky Way, Ikpoba Hill axis in Benin City where a married Pastor impregnated a Choir Mistress.
The story was loud because the lady's father was an elder in the church too.

You see ehn, some people preek controls their brain by 85%.

The lady yash set sha. Any time the lady dey sing, na her yash pastor dey look. The devil is a liar!

The pastor has since been chased out of the church sha.

Really? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Chukwuka319(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19
Haaland21:

Its not your fault boy, I understand where you came from. Baby factory kids have zero respect for elders......because they dont have the love of parents.

Headless and brainless mob

It's not your fault,boy.I understand that you came from a region of skull mining,incest, paedophiles and cowards.
They don't have respect for elders.
You are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Idiot.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ashawopikin(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19
Pastor pastor, yu are a very bad boy
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by SaLongs1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19
Westerhoffe:
So, what was on your mind when you were both sleeping with each other? ๐Ÿคจ
Expecting a pako ball?
Who has the upper moral authority, the pastorpreneur or the gullible sheeple?
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Fiscus105(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19
Chukwuka319:

The way your father was doing like a useless lunatic in the village then,it is exactly the way you are constituting nuisance in public forum today.
๐Ÿ˜‚ Like father, like son, when a useless vagabond,never do well, lunatic,swine father's a son, what do you expect? If not,a useless urchin.

Check ur messages and my messages and let the public know who is uncultured and bastard.

A slave would always show he is one, no matter attire he puts on.

I'm very sure, ur father, that he himself lacked manner surely fail to teach you, how to behave well among rational human beings.

Anyway, is too late already and that is why , people would be teaching you in hard way, how to respect and behave well in forum.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19
Always happening in redeem
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by capnies: 2:46pm On Feb 19
fa4dmike:
This is staged and a skit.
Think about it
1. Who gave the mic to the girl to talk before the action. Cos she is on a bottom mic. That's why her voice is as audible as the main mic.
2. Who gave the order to begin the recording before the action was displayed.
3. If it wasn't a skit, the girl would have left the spot and walk towards the front to creat a scene of what's up.
Let's not be quick to propagate false colouring of the church. BLOGGERS WHY

Did she not plan it with people before coming, do you think she just came on her own
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by izicooo(f): 2:47pm On Feb 19
The bible told us about the heart of man that it is very wicked but forgot to tell us about the heart of women. What that sister did is devilish, why disrupting service with your issue, the pastor has bosses higher pastors above him why done you report him, is it by force to claim responsibility for impregnating you. I think the heart of a woman is Devilish, when he was fu*king her it was sweeting her now she is making it look as if it is all his fault. Adeboye come and see people you say we go bow to, nonsense & ingredient.
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Haaland21: 2:48pm On Feb 19
Chukwuka319:

It's not your fault,boy.I understand that you came from a region of skull mining,incest, paedophiles and cowards.
They don't have respect for elders.
You are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Idiot.

Zero love....zero parents.....Irresponsible father and mother. Shame on them......
Headless mob.....
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by ashawopikin(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19
DaddyRochie1642:

The pastor has every right to deny the pregnancy, the pastor knows fully well that he is not the only person that she is sleeping with.
that is not an excuse, he should know in today's nigeria, chances of a lady sleeping with only one is very rare, as long as he is obe of the guys sleeping with her without protection, he should tke responsibility for his action
Re: Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) by Chukwuka319(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19
Fiscus105:

Check ur messages and my messages and let the public know who is uncultured and bastard.

A slave would always show he is one, no matter attire he puts on.

I'm very sure, ur father, that he himself lacked manner surely fail to teach you, how to behave well among rational human beings.

Anyway, is too late already and that is why , people would be teaching you in hard way, how to respect and behave well in forum.
C
Of course you are the bastard and a useless one at that, and uncultured.
A swine would always show itself,no matter how much you try to dress it up and make it appear nice.
Your useless vagabond father lacked manners and failed to teach you that, and how to behave like normal human beings.
Lol! It is too late already and that's why people would be teaching you the hard way how to behave normal, respect and act well in public forum.
Useless deranged animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.