Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me (3126 Views)

Hardship Is Killing Me Gradually / This Hardship Is Too Much For Me / Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 9:57pm On Feb 19
reginaeb:

I'm not trying to discourage you from helping the OP but her names don't check out. in one of her previous posts her name was Dorcas ochukelu now its changed to mercy okpi
i don't like what you are trying to do please if you can't help why not leave am not an alien ask me about me before you conclude
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by SimeonOTC(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19
Dcass:
that account belong to my sister don't jump to conclusions next time please

And how come your surname doesn't tally

THEIFFFF!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 10:34pm On Feb 19
SimeonOTC:

THEIFFFF!!!!
what's this about name am writing exam or submitting jamb form? so my relative is expected to bear the same name às mine?
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by SimeonOTC(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19
NemoDatQuod:
Do me a favour.
Quickly write down your account number, bank and name here, for me.

Thanks.

You are very very stupid I swear..

Is it that you have never fvck a woman before or you don't how scamming work or you just have some sort of hereditary stupidity running all over you

You want to send someone money didn't even bother to do a background checkup..na so you mumu??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 10:38pm On Feb 19
SimeonOTC:

Is it that you have never Bleep a woman before or you don't how how scamming work or you just have some sort of hereditary stupidity running all over you

You want to send someone money didn't even bother to do a background checkup..na so you mumu??
he has ño intention to bleep me before helping Me you are the stupid one here for not minding your business and for telling him how he spends his money
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by SimeonOTC(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19
Dcass:
what's this about name am writing exam or submitting jamb form? so my relative is expected to bear the same name às mine?

Oga abeg gettout.!!!

6 Likes

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by FavoredbyGOD: 10:39pm On Feb 19
NemoDatQuod:
I've taken the info.
Please you can delete your info now.

WorldRemit does not recognise your bank (momo). Flutterwave's sendapp is misbehaving just now. When it is back to working, I'll send you my widows mite. Hopefully later today.

Please Sir
Save my soul
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by SimeonOTC(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19
Dcass:
he has ño intention to bleep me before helping Me you are the stupid one here for not minding your business and for telling him how he spends his money

Am not telling him how to spend his money. Am telling him to use his brain.. because its so obvious that whoever falls for this a your joke of a scam doesn't have a brain.
He doesn't have a brain, the little he has left is what I am telling him to use..

1 Like

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 10:45pm On Feb 19
[quote author=SimeonOTC post=128543145][/quote] is he not helping à human being?
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by SimeonOTC(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19
Dcass:
is he not helping à human being poor inexperienced scammer?

Yes, he his..

Yes, he should..

Yes, he ought to..

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 10:53pm On Feb 19
SimeonOTC:

Yes, he his..
Yes, he should..
Yes, he ought to..
itk
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by SimeonOTC(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19
Dcass:
itk
T.t.thief

But wait oh, are you not going to loose your life again? abi you surprise say you jam who strong pass you grin?

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Prosperity4All: 11:57pm On Feb 19
NemoDatQuod:
momo bank? Is there such a bank? Also you didn't state your full name. These are details I require to send you money.
Just state them here and completely.

You are wasting your time on a lazy man who has made a profession out of online begging and impersonating unsuspecting female POS operators.
Dcass is your latest moniker . Less than 6 months ago your name was DORCAS OCHEKU today it has changed to Mercy Okopi
Very soon you will be arrested for impersonation

SimeonOTC some of the monikers you see quickly responding to "help" are alternate monikers of the Op, all part of the plot

3 Likes

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Maxxim: 12:30am On Feb 20
Obainoman6:
These are the people who voted for this calamity we are suffering now, after voting you want to commit suicide abi, lai lai u must stay here and suffer it by force. Tilumgbu till 2097.
So anyone suffering in this country now has involvement in voting the government in, try dey use your head nw

1 Like

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by sameoldguy: 2:59am On Feb 20
Dcass:
sorry my name is mercy okopi it's momo PSb bank
account 8063106841 thank you

I think you are a scam. Here, you had a different name
dorcas mkulem ucheku and you’re posting another different name here

1 Like

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 4:17am On Feb 20
Prosperity4All:

You are wasting your time on a lazy man who has made a profession out of online begging and impersonating unsuspecting female POS operators.
Dcass is your latest moniker . Less than 6 months ago your name was DORCAS OCHEKU today it has changed to Mercy Okopi
Very soon you will be arrested for impersonation

SimeonOTC some of the monikers you see quickly responding to "help" are alternate monikers of the Op, all part of the plot
any reasonable person will likely demand to see nin instead than trying to do a fake amebo
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 4:22am On Feb 20
sameoldguy:

I think you are a scam. Here, you had a different name
dorcas mkulem ucheku and you’re posting another different name here
so if I have a problem with my bank i should not use another
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by amSTARboy: 4:49am On Feb 20
Dcass:

If you don’t mind share your NIN slip and I will send some cash instantly…. No stories

Sha everybody na scammer. You fit go collect the POS NIN slip post….i don tire for una
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by TheBTCinvestor: 7:29am On Feb 20
Dcass:
help am going to die of starvation

What state are you in Nigeria? Can u come to PH?il help u
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Achieverbb(m): 7:44am On Feb 20
SimeonOTC:

THEIFFFF!!!!
Busted 😁
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Achieverbb(m): 7:45am On Feb 20
amSTARboy:

If you don’t mind share your NIN slip and I will send some cash instantly…. No stories

Sha everybody na scammer. You fit go collect the POS NIN slip post….i don tire for una
Ise werey ti ja 😂

1 Like

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Mustack: 7:50am On Feb 20
Dollarchap:
I actually feel for you. The economy is harsh, but you don't need to take it to the extreme of losing your life. There is always what to do. For instance, I believe you have people around you who are business owners. You don't even need to beg them for money. You can tell them on the need to file their annual returns. I believe that the commission you will earn from just one person will be much more than the N1,000 you are asking for. How much more if you can reach out to other members of your churches or mosques who are business owners.
https://www.nairaland.com/8005332/remote-job-opportunities

I don talk I don tire only lazy people complaining about hardship and loosing there like up and down..

In this dying Era, the least business you can start up with is pos. With just 50k or less you can start it. People dy hawk pos for market now. Only lazy ass people will come online to complain hardship.

1 Like

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 9:47am On Feb 20
Who brought you up?

Who trained you or tried training you?

And since you became an adult, have you not had more than enough time to observe humans and how they reason, how they talk?

None of what you wrote is human. They represent a symbol of a challenged mind. So I will not reply them.

You should spend significant time on yourself. Get those around you to tell you the truth about you. Who knows, maybe that will help.

@Dcass. Once Flutterwave is back on, I'll send you what I promised.

SimeonOTC:

Is it that you have never fvck a woman before or you don't how scamming work or you just have some sort of hereditary stupidity running all over you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dundalk(m): 9:48am On Feb 20
NemoDatQuod:
Who brought you up?

And since you became an adult, have you not had more than enough time to observe humans and how they reason, how they talk?

None of what you wrote is human. They represent a symbol of a challenged mind. So I will not reply them.

You should spend significant time on yourself. Get those around you to tell you the truth about you. Who knows, maybe that will help.

please add mine too sir please
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 9:53am On Feb 20
NemoDatQuod:
Who brought you up?

wow you're such a great man God bless you
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Obainoman6: 11:28am On Feb 20
Maxxim:

So anyone suffering in this country now has involvement in voting the government in, try dey use your head nw

U dey smoke Igbo.
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by SimeonOTC(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20
NemoDatQuod:
Who brought you up?

M0ron Can you shutup and send her the money..

Send her oooooohhh...send her!

Mumu...
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 2:56pm On Feb 20
SimeonOTC:

slowpoke Can you shutup and send her the money..

Send her oooooohhh...send her!

Mumu...
face your hunger first before insulting this man because he is not your mate in life at all
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by SimeonOTC(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20
Dcass:
face your hunger first before insulting this man because he is not your mate in life at all

Imagine someone who wants to lose 'his' life because of severe hunger is tellindg me to face my hunger grin Ahahahahahahaahaha....

Did I tell you am hungry?

Theif..!!
Because I no send money, he is not my mate grin

Not like the cheap scam will stop you from begging ohh😂
Before next week now, you go open another thread of how you want to swallow snipper right now if nobody comes to your aid😂. And there is going to always be another mumu that will ask you for account details 😂😂.. e sharp! E go over you one day😂..

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Prosperity4All: 6:02pm On Feb 20
Dcass:
any reasonable person will likely demand to see nin instead than trying to do a fake amebo
There's something called 'fake amedo' ? You are shameless. Of course you have to be to be a thief.
What will your fake NIN prove. Na you dey scam, na you go still suggest proofs, your 2 kobo sense. Gerrahht shocked
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by sameoldguy: 9:39pm On Feb 20
Dcass:

Use another? Problem with bank? Thought you said you had no friend or family?. You have even deleted your post when you said you wanted to do prostitution cos you knew your info there wasn’t same with the one you posted here. Na wa o
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 9:18am On Feb 21
NemoDatQuod:
Do me a favour.
Quickly write down your account number, bank and name here, for me.

Thanks.

good morning sir please since momo is not working should I send another one my regards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndlea Test Results / Urgent Vacancy For Optometrist / Giant Beverage Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.