Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me (3150 Views)

Hardship Is Killing Me Gradually / This Hardship Is Too Much For Me / Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Mchearan: 9:26am On Feb 21
Dcass:
good morning sir please since momo is not working should I send another one my regards
Get out you this lowlife scammer
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by eraglory: 10:37am On Feb 21
NemoDatQuod:
momo bank? Is there such a bank? Also you didn't state your full name. These are details I require to send you money.
Just state them here and completely.

Pls sir, can you extend your act of benevolence to my side?

My gas is finished.
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21
I sent you a little more than N20K this afternoon. Flutterwave is now working.

Dcass:
good morning sir please since momo is not working should I send another one my regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dundalk(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21
NemoDatQuod:

sir please look my side please

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21
I have looked your side already. You were one of those I selected for the N10K that you were given just two days ago.
Moreover, it is not appropriate for anyone to make the ask you made. I give based on what I have determined, not based on ask.
Cheers.

Dundalk:
sir please look my side please

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dundalk(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21
NemoDatQuod:
I have looked your side already. You were one of those I selected for the N10K that you were given just two days ago.
Moreover, it is not appropriate for anyone to make the ask you made. I give based on what I have determined, not based on ask.
Cheers.

I no dey the list, please sir, recheck
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dundalk(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21
NemoDatQuod:
Cheers.

boss check please
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21
Ah
You are right. i pencilled you down for the next round. I'll do something soon.
Cheers.

Dundalk:
boss check please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dundalk(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21
NemoDatQuod:
Ah
Cheers.

thank you sir may God bless you
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21
I just sent you N20.6K

Dundalk:
thank you sir may God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dundalk(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21
NemoDatQuod:
I just sent you N20.6K

embarassed embarassed

Seen sir, am on my knees, thank you..

God bless and reward you back..

Thanks embarassed

1 Like

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Ibkay32(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21
Ah naso dem dey do for here, please o, I dey roll on ground, make una help me too
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by MisterBanny(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21
NemoDatQuod:
Ah
Cheers.

Pls remember me sir. I'm dying
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Dcass(f): 12:08am On Feb 22
NemoDatQuod:

Sire I don't know how I Will appreciate you that it be enough but as me and my kid ate well and cover My debts so shall God bless you beyond your expectations am very surprised I nearly died of hunger and debts but you saved me,you are My hero forever.

1 Like

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by FavoredbyGOD: 7:18pm On Feb 24
NemoDatQuod:
Who brought you up?

Who trained you or tried training you?

And since you became an adult, have you not had more than enough time to observe humans and how they reason, how they talk?

None of what you wrote is human. They represent a symbol of a challenged mind. So I will not reply them.

You should spend significant time on yourself. Get those around you to tell you the truth about you. Who knows, maybe that will help.

@Dcass. Once Flutterwave is back on, I'll send you what I promised.

Please Sir I used to be a federal worker at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Ile Ife Osun State till we were sacked in January after working for a year without being paid any salary

https://guardian.ng/news/oauth-sacks-1500-workers-months-after-recruitment-without-salaries/

Please your intervention will be much appreciated

Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by HugeElephant(f): 7:49am On Feb 25
NemoDatQuod:
Ah
Cheers.

I'll be grateful if I can be favored too NemoDatQuod
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Tempulated(m): 9:35am On Feb 25
SimeonOTC:

M0ron Can you shutup and send her the money..

Send her oooooohhh...send her!

Mumu...

You must be very stupeed.

What is your business with someone else money. Awon eyan ifywerey.
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by SimeonOTC(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25
Tempulated:

You must be very stupeed.

What is your business with someone else money. Awon eyan ifywerey.

And what's your business with my comment?
Animal!!!
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Tempulated(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25
SimeonOTC:

And what's your business with my comment?
My papa na Animal!!!

Okay greet him for me.

Tell him from his friend Tempulated.
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by SimeonOTC(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25
Tempulated:

Okay greet my stupid father him for me.

Tell him from his wayward son Tempulated.

Okay, I will grin
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by TikiManner: 11:08am On Feb 26
Pum.
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by Ewatommy06: 7:23am On Feb 27
Dcass:
help am going to die of starvation

You this woman/man fear God ooo....... You don come here again........ Since u started begging for money, u avnt seen enough to start up a business......... This people that feel for u don't know you, how u av different names to dupe people on top u want commit suicide, why u know kill urself since........ Better stop cursing urself
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by JealousCobra(m): 7:17am On Feb 29
NemoDatQuod:
I just sent you N20.6K

I saw your good heart and mercies upon the hopeless people may God continue to increase you.

No one here can really pay you back if not God.

I suggest we go into farming of rice, yams and soyabeans in Enugu or at Anambra.

I'm a farmer who has vast experience on these plantations, there are lands available now. Definitely you will be glad to invest in farming, God will help you through it, you can contact me on oyinwaezeako@gmail.com
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by sholay1010: 11:10pm On Mar 02
I need somebody to help with any amount for this weekend. I don't have a dine to even feed my family and God sees my heart. Please, somebody should help me with any amount. No amount is too small.
Re: Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me by brown3: 2:29pm On Mar 09
NemoDatQuod:
I just sent you N20.6K

good day bro. I want to thank you and appreciate you for your selfless services and help you are rendering to the poor, may God reward you and Grant you all your heart desire. The situation in the country is so critical. I really need financial assistance but I will prefer you teach me on how to fish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charvet Group Ltd Urgent (latest Job Vacancies) / UBA Job Interview On 7/10/15 / Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.