Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce (42863 Views)

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Konquest: 9:41pm On Feb 19
Dpharisee:
Anything you do for a woman just don't expect her to reciprocate or be always there for you.
As a boyfriend I bought a car for my then girlfriend who later became my wife with all my savings just for her to be happy and fulfilled, I made sure I filled her tank always without bordering where she drove to.

Years later after getting married to her my economy suffered a downturn while she got promotion in her work place and a big salary package.
She bought a new big car while I am still managing my old car.
Anytime I ask her for keys to her car to go out or go see a potential client whom I needed to display a little affluent packaging because of my line of work, she will remind me how I am a car spoiler, how I plan to use it to go pick up a girlfriend, how her car will be in danger of being snatched, how my eyes is always on her car, how I don't buy fuel for her, how I overspeed, how the last time I drove her car she spent N1m at the autoshop to fix things even though its a lie, how she dreamt where the devil was following me when I was driving her car, hian!🤧🤧
This was someone I spent my last money to buy her first car as a bachelor even when I tried to force her to do my bidding she reported me to relatives.

When I met our relatives virtually every one of them will tell me "abeg leave am na woman, in marriage you have to tolerate, since she doesn't want you to use her car just let her be, na so God take woman"
I realised that as a man you are alone in marriage.

Joking ke?
If many married men tell you what they are silently passing through and the betrayals they have had to endure from their wives at various times you go fear to get married, but in order not to discourage younger people from the marriage institution we just endure and move on which is actually not easy as it takes emotional toll on many men.
Well said.

Indeed, there are strategies that can be used to make a woman literary do almost anything you want based on her own volition. If the romantic attraction, great spontaneous sex and effective communication are good, then she won't even think twice before releasing her car keys to her man or spouse. When a woman holds back from a man, sometimes it's due to not taking charge due to a downturn in personal finances and lack of romantic attraction.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by soccerlite: 9:45pm On Feb 19
Wetin be dis fa
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Satazaa: 10:02pm On Feb 19
Dpharisee:
Anything you do for a woman just don't expect her to reciprocate or be always there for you.
As a boyfriend I bought a car for my then girlfriend who later became my wife with all my savings just for her to be happy and fulfilled, I made sure I filled her tank always without bordering where she drove to.

Years later after getting married to her my economy suffered a downturn while she got promotion in her work place and a big salary package.
Anytime I ask her for keys to her car to go out or go see a potential client whom I needed to display a little affluent packaging because of my line of work, she will remind me how I am a car spoiler, how I plan to use it to go pick up a girlfriend, how her car will be in danger of being snatched, how my eyes is always on her car, how I don't buy fuel for her, how I overspeed, how the last time I drove her car she spent N1m at the autoshop to fix things even though its a lie, how she dreamt where the devil was following me when I was driving her car, hian!🤧🤧
This was someone I spent my last money to buy her first car as a bachelor even when I tried to force her to do my bidding she reported me to relatives.

When I met our relatives virtually every one of them will tell me "abeg leave am na woman, in marriage you have to tolerate, since she doesn't want you to use her car just let her be, na so God take create woman"

Joking ke?
If many married men tell you what they are silently passing through and the betrayals they have had to endure from their wives at various times you go fear to get married, but in order not to discourage younger people from the marriage institution we just endure and move on which is actually not easy as it takes emotional toll on many men.
and let me add to your experiences, if as a man you ever thinks that the same woman that used to answer your request for love making while you were dating or newly married, bro it will gradually weekly, fortnightly, monthly etc, my friend wife neva service my guy in the past three months and counting, infact half of the marriages you see now are sexless marriages

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Abimbola29(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19
thesicilian:
But some women can be wicked sha
How on earth would you even think of divorcing a husband who literally gave part of himself to save your life?
Women dey heartless walai,if no be for pikin and knacking watin man wan use dem do?

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Harmless1b(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19
To me d money small self.. I for like wet in sup later..
But what was d woman thinking...some women self. Smh
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by JeffArmani234: 10:32pm On Feb 19
Dpharisee:

When I met our relatives virtually every one of them will tell me "abeg leave am na woman, in marriage you have to tolerate, since she doesn't want you to use her car just let her be, na so God take create woman"

Joking ke?

My fiancée told me that every time we had misunderstanding, she used to think she made a mistake by not following the other man she doesn’t love to travel abroad, she says at least she would be sending money back home to take care of her family (brothers, father and co) sometimes I think about it and feel she’s just thinking of how to better her family’s life and I feel like it’s not a good sign for a good companion
What do you guys think?
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by benjanny(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19
Good One
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by AuthorMan: 10:36pm On Feb 19
Kingray10:

I beg Carry ur trouble they go...
Niaraland keyboard warrior.

I WONDER HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE SHAKEN YOUR HEAD FOR YOUR DAD.
ALL THOSE TIMES the old man TRIED TO SHoW HE IS A GENTLEMAN. WHAT YOU SEE IN HIM IS A SIMP.

SMH
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by MrBroke(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19
Shai. No be juju be this. Man donate kidney give wife. grin. Which kind love abi foolishness be that grin
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Thazard(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19
spiSeyi:
Another SIMP has been used and dumped, women are known to be betrayals right from time. The only creature that betrayed Man & God 4 a serpent should be handled logically.
Never deal with any woman emotionally nah wetin dem dey chop dey know undecided. She probably left the SIMP bcs he can no longer hit harder with his 1 kidney grin
grin grin grin Craze man!
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Kingray10: 11:26pm On Feb 19
AuthorMan:

I WONDER HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE SHAKEN YOUR HEAD FOR YOUR DAD.
ALL THOSE TIMES the old man TRIED TO SHoW HE IS A GENTLEMAN. WHAT YOU SEE IN HIM IS A SIMP.

SMH
Na people like you make me hate nairaland.
Carry your wahalah they go, you said no, instead you come back with insult.
I could tell you are pig, looking for who to roll in the mud with you. That's why I said carry your trouble go. But you chose to be stupid n quote me again.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by godofuck231: 11:27pm On Feb 19
Simple, she can take his property but the kindney is non negotiable
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Maliqcious: 11:59pm On Feb 19
Aesthetical:
Men!!!!
Do not go extremes to please these women . Just like Naira Marley said “She’s not your girlfriend, it’s just your turn “
Once your turn has passed she will easily replace you without giving a second thought to whatever you have done for her

A upright man won’t post this garbage.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Maliqcious: 12:05am On Feb 20
Dpharisee:

Joking ke?
she’s light skin right?
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Dpharisee: 12:14am On Feb 20
Konquest:

Well said.

Indeed, there are strategies that can be used to make a woman literary do almost anything you want based on her own volition. If the romantic attraction, great spontaneous sex and effective communication are good, then she won't even think twice before releasing her car keys to her man or spouse. When a woman holds back from a man, sometimes it's due to not taking charge due to a downturn in personal finances and lack of romantic attraction.

grin grin grin
E go shock you say that your Pastor preaching about how loving Mummy G.O is at home has been sex starved in the past several weeks for no just cause.
You don't know that women have mood swings and no matter how romantic you think you are there are times your touch will be irritating to her grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Dpharisee: 12:19am On Feb 20
Maliqcious:
she’s light skin right?
Skin colour makes no difference to that gender, they can be afraid to use a broom to kill a cockroach but can deal with a man in several painful ways without remorse smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Konquest: 12:26am On Feb 20
Dpharisee:

grin grin grin
E go shock you say that your Pastor preaching about how loving Mummy G.O is at home has been sex starved in the past several weeks for no just cause.

You don't know that women have mood swings and no matter how romantic you think you are there are times your touch will be irritating to her grin
Indeed, your points are valid here. If she has those occasional mood swings, then with understanding, we'll let them be or even give a sensual body massage with a calming lavender oil fragrance with dim lampshade lights for full effects. Mood swings are not an everyday thing for women but occur due to monthly hormonal cycle changes and menstrual cramps, so it can be managed.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Alsenora: 12:26am On Feb 20
Most married women are like you captured it. It really takes God's grace for a married man to display maturity in some peculiar situations with the wife. Married men that will not display some level of 'maturity' with their wives will take actions of 'equal measures' that he will be termed insensitive/wicked....
Dpharisee:

Joking ke?

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Aesthetical: 12:27am On Feb 20
Maliqcious:
A upright man won’t post this garbage.
Tell me truth, are you an upright man ?
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by bewla(m): 12:31am On Feb 20
Caramia2020:
Elders need to come n settle this matter because we can't settle this one but I know one women advocate here in nairaland will always support the woman no matter what.
Even when she no wear paint enter bachelor room for 12am
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Dpharisee: 12:43am On Feb 20
JeffArmani234:

My fiancée told me that every time we had misunderstanding, she used to think she made a mistake by not following the other man she doesn’t love to travel abroad, she says at least she would be sending money back home to take care of her family (brothers, father and co) sometimes I think about it and feel she’s just thinking of how to better her family’s life and I feel like it’s not a good sign for a good companion
What do you guys think?
Guy focus on making more money to meet her expectations, you have been given advance notice already or else you will be under perpetual pressure from her to a point you will not even remember your own parents or family and it won't mean anything to her.
She wants to get married to you because she loves the sex with you and would have left you if she found emotional connection to the abroad guy but still misses the fact that he is based abroad and would have improved her family status.
For now she is not focused on building a home with you but how to firstly establish her extended family, she wants you to be a Ned Nwoko to Regina Daniel and her family (if you get my drift grin)

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Dpharisee: 12:53am On Feb 20
Konquest:

Indeed, your points are valid here. If she has those occasional mood swings, then with understanding, we'll let them be or even give a sensual body massage with a calming lavender oil fragrance with dim lampshade lights for full effects. Mood swings are not an everyday thing for women but occur due to monthly hormonal cycle changes and menstrual cramps, so it can be managed.

Chai all these fantasies, you never marry that's why you are saying this, mood swings are not dependent on menstrual cramps or hormonal cycle change, E go shock you that during her menstrual cramps or cycle is when she may want you most to sleep with her.
wink
She can have a conversation with her mum that didn't go well and has nothing to do with you and next thing she will transfer the aggression to you for the next 2 days, mood swing don set over something that has absolutely nothing to do with you grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Konquest: 1:09am On Feb 20
Dpharisee:

Chai all these fantasies, you never marry that's why you are saying this, mood swings are not dependent on menstrual cramps or hormonal cycle change, E go shock you that during her menstrual cramps or cycle is when she may want you most to sleep with her.
wink
She can have a conversation with her mum that didn't go well and has nothing to do with you and next thing she will transfer the aggression to you for the next 2 days, mood swing don set over something that has absolutely nothing to do with you grin
Ha! I'm a mature older man and an NL veteran here since 2005 (with an older NL account). That should tell you more about my marital status. Go figure. grin

It's actually during ovulation cycles that a woman gets turned on around the time of ovulation so we are saying nearly the same thing. The transfered aggression part of your post is right though.

It was nice having a convo with you on the interplay of mysteries between males and females in romantic relationships.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by lanre316: 1:19am On Feb 20
The keyword here is "give". What you gave away is no longer your own. I feel for the guy but in the courts of law, the wife would win easily.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Mentholated: 1:58am On Feb 20
JeffArmani234:

What do you guys think?

RUN for your life. She was dumped by the abroad guy and she regrets it everyday. She still wish to be with him that is why she still mentions his name around you. That is her thought being expressed in words. Men with experience will understand what I am saying.

You can continue but always remember that she might never be happy with you unless you measure up to a certain standard expected by her. This might not be the kind of relationship you want. You know best.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Desusi: 3:38am On Feb 20
thesicilian:
But some women can be wicked sha
How on earth would you even think of divorcing a husband who literally gave part of himself to save your life?
I just cannot understand this!Women generally are something else.Tell me what is in the new man,she has found,that is not in the old?One major obstacle of man in life is woman.Have you crossed her? We are watching the scene.Give us part two of the drama.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by mechanics(m): 4:41am On Feb 20
She's ungrateful
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by cyrilamx(m): 4:55am On Feb 20
Women are only loyal to their feelings and not your sacrifices. Helping a woman is like pouring water into a basket. I love the courage of the man to put emotion aside and meet her demand with a counter “an eye for an eye” demand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by HRMK: 4:56am On Feb 20
that is woman for you!he gave her his kidney and she still runs after other men!!
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by makaveli902: 5:12am On Feb 20
Caramia2020:
Elders need to come n settle this matter because we can't settle this one but I know one women advocate here in nairaland will always support the woman no matter what.

Jennyclay! grin grin
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by ezegold4we: 5:18am On Feb 20
This is The summary of the whole thing,

1) women are only loyal to their feelings and emotions

2) forget about all their Love confessions especially when she's not yet the mother of your children,

3) they are created to be manipulative subconscious

4) the Major language of Love they enjoy is when you spend More Money on them,

5) they have been dealing with men Right from the garden of Eden,

6) they can keep secret More than the Devil,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"No! Don't Touch Me There" / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.