Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce (42929 Views)

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by timota(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19
Dpharisee:
Anything you do for a woman just don't expect her to reciprocate or be always there for you.
As a boyfriend I bought a car for my then girlfriend who later became my wife with all my savings just for her to be happy and fulfilled, I made sure I filled her tank always without bordering where she drove to.

Years later after getting married to her my economy suffered a downturn while she got promotion in her work place and a big salary package.
She bought a new big car while I am still managing my old car.
Anytime I ask her for keys to her car to go out or go see a potential client whom I needed to display a little affluent packaging because of my line of work, she will remind me how I am a car spoiler, how I plan to use it to go pick up a girlfriend, how her car will be in danger of being snatched, how my eyes is always on her car, how I don't buy fuel for her, how I overspeed, how the last time I drove her car she spent N1m at the autoshop to fix things even though its a lie, how she dreamt where the devil was following me when I was driving her car, hian!🀧🀧
This was someone I spent my last money to buy her first car as a bachelor even when I tried to force her to do my bidding she reported me to relatives.

When I met our relatives virtually every one of them will tell me "abeg leave am na woman, in marriage you have to tolerate, since she doesn't want you to use her car just let her be, na so God take woman"
I realised that as a man you are alone in marriage.

Joking ke?
If many married men tell you what they are silently passing through and the betrayals they have had to endure from their wives at various times you go fear to get married, but in order not to discourage younger people from the marriage institution we just endure and move on which is actually not easy as it takes emotional toll on many men.
The devil following u in her dream while driving her car,was he using a car or was running after u? pls answer I dey for exam hall
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Emma1Oj(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19
zuby4real10:

I planned to surprise my wife with any small car of N3m(my budget) immidiately we got married in June so that she will be using it to be going to school cos she just started 100 level recently. But I swear after reading this heart breaking story I have changed my mind. I will rather use the money do other things. Women are really heartless.
Oga, a woman is yours wen she's with you. Once she leaves your presence, she belongs to someone else. Schl Hey long

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by dettolgel: 8:31pm On Feb 19
thesicilian:
But some women can be wicked sha
How on earth would you even think of divorcing a husband who literally gave part of himself to save your life?

You dey use women play grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Sijo01(f): 8:32pm On Feb 19
Fair enough.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Ohraykon: 8:38pm On Feb 19
Dpharisee:
Anything you do for a woman just don't expect her to reciprocate or be always there for you.
As a boyfriend I bought a car for my then girlfriend who later became my wife with all my savings just for her to be happy and fulfilled, I made sure I filled her tank always without bordering where she drove to.

Years later after getting married to her my economy suffered a downturn while she got promotion in her work place and a big salary package.
Anytime I ask her for keys to her car to go out or go see a potential client whom I needed to display a little affluent packaging because of my line of work, she will remind me how I am a car spoiler, how I plan to use it to go pick up a girlfriend, how her car will be in danger of being snatched, how my eyes is always on her car, how I don't buy fuel for her, how I overspeed, how the last time I drove her car she spent N1m at the autoshop to fix things even though its a lie, how she dreamt where the devil was following me when I was driving her car, hian!🀧🀧
This was someone I spent my last money to buy her first car as a bachelor even when I tried to force her to do my bidding she reported me to relatives.

When I met our relatives virtually every one of them will tell me "abeg leave am na woman, in marriage you have to tolerate, since she doesn't want you to use her car just let her be, na so God take woman"

Joking ke?
If many married men tell you what they are silently passing through and the betrayals they have had to endure from their wives at various times you go fear to get married, but in order not to discourage younger people from the marriage institution we just endure and move on which is actually not easy as it takes emotional toll on many men.
sir we are discouraged already, the women of now sef are worse. We are happy without women in our life sadly
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by IamHonourable1: 8:39pm On Feb 19
Retrieve your kidney from her asap, you can as well spoil the remaining one in the process of collecting your own, that's if there's any way you can liaise with the doctor.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Godsonkemz(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19
She has to return the kidney. That's why I continue to tell men especially simps, whatever you do for your woman, always remember you could loss her when she finds a a richer dude who can fvck better. Never you go beyond your limit to please them.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by jimmychang: 8:47pm On Feb 19
Kingray10:
I pity this MAN.
men will continually pay for being a simp.

Simp to his own wife,mother of his children.You be Ode grin
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by MrPaul2: 8:47pm On Feb 19
eddynaira125:
This Matters get as e be o
E no get how e be brother, he did it to save her love at of love, since love has developed wings, value of the kidney should be paid in full.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Benwallt(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19
Somebody's son almost gave his own life to save yours and you still have the temerity to fathom leaving him lest filing for divorce.

If the happens in the sad region Na cutlass he go use remove the kidney
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by jimmychang: 8:48pm On Feb 19
Godsonkemz:
She has to return the kidney. That's why I continue to tell men especially simps, whatever you do for your woman, always remember you could loss her when she finds a a richer dude who can fvck better. Never you go beyond your limit to please them.

So giving his own wife his own kidney makes him a simp?
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Pinkdimples: 8:50pm On Feb 19
STEWpid:
Chai..

Correct!!

This year...no gree for anybody sam sam!!

A vo
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by aestake: 8:51pm On Feb 19
Godsonkemz:
Sometimes it is not to please them. They come in packaged deal. The worst is those who have no prospects of going abroad, and when you land them, they come wise pass you. If any non-simp man can do this; protect yourself or leave her in Nigeria especially after being a citizen, marry. Any child you have in Nigeria is still bequeathed another citizenship. Roam as you like.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Calitoscassius(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19
Emma1Oj:
let me not tell you what's on my mind, so you can sleep in peace to night.
You are a morron! grin what's on your mind i don't give a shit, grin like you said it is only whats is on your mind it would go far from your forking mind.

This morron thinks i give a shit! what he has to say or what is in his bloody mind. grin grin.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Emmabyte: 8:55pm On Feb 19
When is she paying no time
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Crowdboom(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19
OkukoIgbo:

But your mohammed, the sex ravaged pig who existed 600 years after Christ explained to you people with all his naivety and intoxication that he knew Jesus more than those who existed with him?

He copied the Torah and wanted to arabise the middle east hence the war you terrorists are fightunghaith Israel but I am glad Israel is woto poriously giving you worthless islamic terrorists doggy without condom.
The fake arse prophet mohammed have deceived you worthless bastards, the idiot prophet that was Busy raping female infants, gallivanting all over Medina worshipping idols and writing satanic verses, he was really cursed, if Not how can an animal like him ban adoption just cos he wanted to have sex with his daughter in law, all those 6 year olds Aisha ain't enough.

No wonder even after zaynab used rat poison to kill him like a mad dog, after him dying like a common bingo that eats shit, pigs exhumed his worthless carcass and ate everything.

He was really cursed, and same calamity follows his follower's such as You.

FIRSTLY, YOU HAVE NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION.

SECONDLY, YOU TYPED WHAT THEY TOLD YOU. I ADVISE YOU TO DO COMPARISON OF THE SCRIPTURES.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Father254: 8:57pm On Feb 19
Kobicove:
White people can be mad a times.

A person who donated kidney to you free of charge practically owns you...how you go get mind carry am go court?! shocked

Black women! If a black woman handle you in wickedness you won't be alive to tell the story.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by FireUpNow(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19
This one na very hard issue but I believe they will settle it. The man can as well ask for all the litres of sperm he has released into her ubok. The woman. Sef nor try at all. A man gave you his kidney for you be alive na to fire am divorce case.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Ulogwe1: 9:01pm On Feb 19
Before now, it was one week one trouble.

But right now every day, one trouble.

God help us.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by MamaletASO: 9:04pm On Feb 19
Lolz grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Nahunger(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19
spiSeyi:
Another SIMP has been used and dumped, women are known to be betrayals right from time. The only creature that betrayed Man & God 4 a serpent should be handled logically.
Never deal with any woman emotionally nah wetin dem dey chop dey know undecided. She probably left the SIMP bcs he can no longer hit harder with his 1 kidney grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Doublek101: 9:15pm On Feb 19
Ungrateful woman. If for no reason self,why not consider what the man did just to save your life. Women are just something else I swear. Wish they never came into existence in the first place. Woman Wo Onto Man. Godforbid. Na dem spoil this life self.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by ufotunang: 9:16pm On Feb 19
Ungrateful woman πŸ™„
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Chikel20000(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19
thesicilian:
But some women can be wicked sha
How on earth would you even think of divorcing a husband who literally gave part of himself to save your life?
humans for u

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by drginger(f): 9:19pm On Feb 19
[quote author=Dpharisee post=128539634]

I realised that as a man you are alone in marriage...

Even as a woman, this sentence of yours got me scared.
May God help us with good partners.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by AuthorMan: 9:20pm On Feb 19
Kingray10:
I pity this MAN.
men will continually pay for being a simp.

Many of you kids who call every loving man SIMP are the weakest men on earth when you get married. Your likes are the ones that commit suicide when jilted by girlfriends.
SIMP this SIMP that. grin
You act like ironman when ordinary jellyfish is stronger than you.

YOU CAN EVEN CALL YOUR FATHER A SIMP FOR SAVING YOUR MOTHER'S LIFE BY DONATING HIS KIDNEY TO HIS WIFE. grin

grin

Giving your wife or child your kidney is not a sign of weakness.
In fact, giving your friend or even a stranger your kidney so they can live isn't a sign of weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Kingray10: 9:25pm On Feb 19
AuthorMan:

Many of you kids who call every loving man SIMP are the weakest men on earth when you get married. Your likes are the ones that commit suicide when jilted by girlfriends.
SIMP this SIMP that. grin
You act like ironman when ordinary jellyfish is stronger than you.

YOU CAN EVEN CALL YOUR FATHER A SIMP FOR SAVING YOUR MOTHER'S LIFE BY DONATING HIS KIDNEY TO HIS WIFE. grin

grin

Giving your wife or child your kidney is not a sign of weakness.
In fact, giving your friend or even a stranger your kidney so they can live isn't a sign of weakness.
I beg Carry ur trouble they go...
Niaraland keyboard warrior.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Abbeytoy(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19
The lawyer should include that the kidney might be taken forcefully if nothing is done to it soon.

That way they will know the Dr is very serious.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Trust77: 9:31pm On Feb 19
This one loud ooooo
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by worldclass68(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19
Dpharisee:

Joking ke?

Ain't backing down for no stupid wife....dont care whatever...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.