Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt (26898 Views)

Naira Hits ₦1,000/$ Ahead Of CBN Sale To BDCs / Naira Hits ₦2,000/1£ At Parallel Market (From ₦1930/£) / Naira Falls To All-Time Low On I&E Window, Hits N1,099/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Nawa4nl: 5:48pm On Feb 20
The DrugLord has finished nija

5 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by maak400: 5:48pm On Feb 20
Chai

3 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by phemmie06(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20
He is building the naira dollar.
Jonathan was blamed by Buhari now Tinubu is blaming Buhari.
Confused set of people without agenda than emilokan

Sijo01:
😁 🤣 🤣 🤣
Tinubu is handling the economy.

Water don pass garri

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by jiz: 5:48pm On Feb 20
This is a long ride !

2 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Calitoscassius(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20
I am just here to laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Solidex(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20
Like play like play one Dollar go soon be 5k.
It is over.
This is calamitous.
We are doomed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by AmuDimpka: 5:50pm On Feb 20
They said the old man built Lagos by those noisy Ronuists in Lagos

Just look at the mess he cause the nation

Even ECOWAS is in a mess

In AU he is aloof and asleep

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Postinor: 5:51pm On Feb 20
God punish tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Calitoscassius(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20
Sijo01:
😁 🤣 🤣 🤣
Tinubu is handling the economy.

Water don pass garri
Where you see garri, water too don trowey! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20
AqualinaXYZ:
As long as I’m receiving dollar every three days

Let it hit to 100k per $ before September

We warned you people to vote wisely una no gree

Let’s make gains out of y’all foolishness
Sir you fit show me how to make something like that or lesser. Even employ me for minor tasks abeg. Make I fit dey follow you earn in dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Faposky95: 5:53pm On Feb 20
Godjone:
angry

Wole sonyinka the fool called Obidients all manners of names because we ask that the country should work.

Some idiots on this forum called us all manners of names because the government is paying them peanuts.

Bayo Onanuga threatened a whole tribe in LAGOS state because they want the good of Nigeria.

Mc Oluomoh harrassed. Killed and molested Obidients because they rejected tinubu.

Today, it was thesame idiots that are crying the more and gnashing their heads. Una go smel una nyash. E never start ooo

Soyinka is so quiet.....e no go even fit buy beer again ohhhh!!!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:53pm On Feb 20
Tntsi:
We warned and warned that Nigeria was at the point of death and that due to the prayers and cries of the innocent , Divinity selected and prepared a team that should pull out our nation from the clip of death and bring her to a new Nigeria.

Podatti are ordinary people who were selected by divinity and given the grace to rescue Nigeria from falling off to death.
The love and acceptance was beyond the ordinary. It was something that divinity personal orchestrated.

There is a curse on the land of Nigeria which is a consequence the desperation desecration of the land by the tinubu presidency.
Brace up yourselves because it's going to get worse.
Nothing will come from tinubu. He is on a cursed mandate.

See reasoning. grin
Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:53pm On Feb 20
Nine political years in pictures...

5 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Chinoval: 5:53pm On Feb 20
At this rate....naira go first us reach 2025

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by rspy: 5:53pm On Feb 20
I pray it's gets to 10k to 1 dollar

2 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Feb 20
Plenty English but no solutions

5 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Solidex(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20
The Military should as a matter of urgency, come to our aid. The federal, state, local government and their parastatals should be disbanded with immediate effect.
Let's start afresh to build this country.
Democracy has killed Nigeria.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by OdogwuJesus: 5:54pm On Feb 20
The economy just Dey nosedive. God please, help man pickin o
Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by yeshuasfootstep(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20
When dollar is now trading commodity and store of wealth.
What do you expect?

I said earlir that we will be here, and we've passed already.
Expect more because those crying with you are happy inside that their wealth store is increasing.

After this, you people will learn the importance of selfless leadership.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Newton1045: 5:54pm On Feb 20
ironheart:
Government need to scrap those BDC guys. They are a bunch of cabals, everyone should go to the bank to get there Money changed. Official Naira price will continue to chase the BDC price

This is wat I kept saying. Scrap them.
Put eyes on the bank ,and regulate them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Calitoscassius(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20
Let me go check if my starsh of thousands of dollars are still where i hid them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by AmuDimpka: 5:54pm On Feb 20
phemmie06:
He is building the naira dollar.
Jonathan was blamed by Buhari now Tinubu is blaming Buhari.
Confused set of people without agenda than emilokan

No mind Yoruba people that put is in this mess by chasing Jonathan away and doing Occupy Nigeria and now they brought this one

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by EmekaBlue(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20
Who sabi efcc.... Dollar on a free flow
Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by ussv: 5:55pm On Feb 20
There are forces behind this. Few people that keep benefitting from this. This is never going to stop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by efemena5050(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20
AqualinaXYZ:

help me na let me learn how u earn abeg

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by marlow1962(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20
post=128555162:
Where Will Person Run To, Help N.C BLOGGER

Increase In Dollar, Is Bring Hardship In Nigeria
Nigerians are cowards, dollar is not our currency, so why will sometimes not ours determines and controls us?
We e no concern me, tinubu all the way.

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by koyeni(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20
Sh...it don hit the fan
Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by sirchim(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20
Tntsi:
We warned and warned that Nigeria was at the point of death and that due to the prayers and cries of the innocent , Divinity selected and prepared a team that should pull out our nation from the clip of death and bring her to a new Nigeria.

Podatti are ordinary people who were selected by divinity and given the grace to rescue Nigeria from falling off to death.
The love and acceptance was beyond the ordinary. It was something that divinity personal orchestrated.

There is a curse on the land of Nigeria which is a consequence the desperation desecration of the land by the tinubu presidency.
Brace up yourselves because it's going to get worse.
Nothing will come from tinubu. He is on a cursed mandate.

Walahi! Allah will punish those that brought this govt. They couldn't win the election, but RIGGED themselves up there. Very USELESS and EVIL party, that will never end well. They frustrated GEJ, thinking they will succeed. Is never possible, what goes around comes around.

9 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Londonferry: 5:56pm On Feb 20
Baba show me the way too abeg. Make me sef dey earn dollars every 3 days.
AqualinaXYZ:

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Brushstrokes20: 5:56pm On Feb 20
The shyyythole has been wrecked beyond redemption by the useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! 💯

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Smithwilliams826: 5:56pm On Feb 20
Nigeria should stop trading in dollar. Simple!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt by Seunpapa65: 5:57pm On Feb 20
Gbamsolustly we are waiting for you come and defend yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Lagos The Best Place For Dangote Refinery? / See How Nigerians Spend For Christmas / Frustration As ATMs Dispense Less Cash In Ekiti (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.