Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu (39733 Views)

Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by yeshuasfootstep(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20
A python and what it swallowed lies helplessly.
No movement.
I just hope the python is not consumed.

May nature bring kindhearted individuals that will just retrieve the swallowed goat and allow the greedy old python be.

Nature is supreme.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by TheGift: 11:08pm On Feb 20
Ofunaofu:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/20/tinubu-admitted-me-he-had-no-blueprints-how-govern-nigeria-former-apc-campaign-director

Wether or not He admitted, it is obvious there is no Blueprint.

We are still waiting to see the so called Lagos Blueprint they claimed Ambode was not following. And Sanwo has obviously not seen.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Ezewuzie01: 11:10pm On Feb 20
Tinubu is just eating and shitting watery shit due to excessive consumption of amala. There is nothing else he is doing there in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by mrLhanray(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20
AqualinaXYZ:

Na una favorite line be this

“What would have Obi done differently”

Now my question is if Obi and Tinubu would have done the same thing so why were you guys bragging Tinubu was a master strategist

If Obi & Tinubu would have done same thing that means Obi is a master strategist too

Y’all should hide your faces in shame and accept the fact that Tinubu is a non living thing

Tinubu is a disgrace to Yoruba race

Tinubu had no plan, he just wanted to become the president. No 1 citizen by all means

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by frankson1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:
Who takes hajiya Najaatu seriously 😒

They've been in severe pains seeing that PBAT is stronger and healthier so their plans aren't 'planning '.

They thought he'd "kick the bucket" so they'd continue ruling.

She was only concerned about the North and not Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by bluefilm: 11:13pm On Feb 20
The old man just wanted to answer nigeria president

Unfortunately for him, as the way things are currently going so badly in the country right now, he will be remembered as nigeria's worst president

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:
the truth is always bitter in your mouth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Okeoghenerobert: 11:17pm On Feb 20
Why is he coming out now.These kind of people are the problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20
What a man that raised his hands up when dey want to sing Nigeria national anthem in edo av for us before

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by TheGift: 11:18pm On Feb 20
Rossikk:

Obi’s plan was also to remove subsidies, so shush.

The situation would have been the EXACT SAME THING today.

Everybody knows Subsidy should be removed.

But who removes Subsidy before they step down from the inauguration stage? If not Someone that was high on his inauguration or something else.

Who doesn’t call to order , the petroleum marketers who triple prices overnight , even when subsidy payments for the next one month had already been budgeted for?

Who doesn’t admit that there is still Subsidy even after the IMF has confirmed that there still
Is.

That person, for sure , is Tinubu

And don’t you tell
Me that Obi would have taken such a rash, hurried and insincere approach to
Subsidy removal, because non of us know that for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by faceland: 11:24pm On Feb 20
This Niger Republic woman was too radically loyal to Atiku.

Tinubu wanted her for influence with the core North.

Tinubu is my least favorite candidate in the last election but he is better than Buhari, I feel he can appoint competent people that can make up a blueprint.

Buhari has no blueprint for Nigeria but had blueprint for his friends in Katsina and terrorist.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by NinjaMetahuman: 11:25pm On Feb 20
Savedday2:
Just imagine the revelation!

A president has no single plan for the people he want to lead?

I can't believe this, don't think this woman is say the truth.
lol you really believe her before?

She is Just another clown chasing clout.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:25pm On Feb 20
brown3:
this old man without sense. Obi wouldn't have removed the subsidies on the day of his inauguration, he would have put many things in place before removing it.
God bless you sir
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Solidex(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20
Tinubu has bitten more than he can chew.
When people were warning him to gettison his presidential ambition and retire home to rest as an elder, he said "No Emilokan" " it's my turn to rule Nigeria. Now see what's happening.
All these insults, criticism and curses from Nigerians, is enough to give his fragile heart an attack.
A power mongering , rickety and demented old man who has absolutely nothing to offer was rigged into power against our collective will.
Where are those street urchins, useless INEC officials, judicial officials etc that aided his success at and after the poll.?
Useless black men.
It's time for them to suffer for their stupidity and greed.
All the kickbacks you received for plunging a while nation into this mess is fast loosing it's value or even far spent by now.
Nothing last forever. Posterity will never forgive you for putting us in this despicaboe state.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by mandax: 11:30pm On Feb 20
It's only airheads and religious bigots who supported Tinubu during the presidential campaign. No reasonable person who watched Tinubu during that campaign would vote for him to become president of Nigeria. He did not win the election anyway, meaning that most Nigerians are not silly.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Skodiswayze(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20
Obi is not a dunce, he won’t remove subsidy without rolling out plans.

Rossikk:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by chukwuwendu: 11:38pm On Feb 20
Rossikk:

You can have one answer, with plenty solutions..
Peter Obi attended several interviews, and he gave the answer to be "Removal of Subsidy" ....he also gave a little of the solution.

But President Tinubu refuses interviews and debate, so now it's like he copied the answer without getting the solution

Do you understand or I should go deeper
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Benwallt(m): 11:39pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:

Igbosobidients na
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by CaptainFM1: 11:39pm On Feb 20
He told me too grin
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Splashme: 11:40pm On Feb 20
Useless president. Thief. Criminal
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:43pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:

Sane Nigerians take her seriously but idiots think otherwise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Chucks13: 11:49pm On Feb 20
I remember this Na Jaatu who lied so much during the 2023 election build up, she is back for more lies ba?
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tochi360: 11:55pm On Feb 20
Rossikk:

Would have you said??

Stop day dreaming,Obi or another Southerner would have done better.

Tinubu is a COLLOSAL FAILURE,He doesn't believe in Nigeria, expecting Him to serve Nigeria for the purpose of Selfless service is not being logical.

Nigeria is plainly politics to him and his Apc, snatch Power from pdp and keep it at all cost is why Apc was created.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by zeusdgrt(m): 11:57pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:
U are not well

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Burob: 11:58pm On Feb 20
garriAndsugar:
Whether he admitted or not the evidence is clear.

Tinubu's head is just like a spoilt coconut with rotten water, no good thing can come out
Well be prepared to suffer proper for the next 7 years.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tochi360: 12:00am On Feb 21
Benwallt:

Igbosobidients na

Loll dis one is still shouting and wailing Igbo eeehhhh on Sm when the North is protesting and Yoruba market women are planning on beating Tinubu up like a thief for being such a COLLOSAL FAILURE grin grin

Continue to wail and cry Igbo eeehhhh,na your calling grin
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Burob: 12:00am On Feb 21
garriAndsugar:
Whether he admitted or not the evidence is clear.

Tinubu's head is just like a spoilt coconut with rotten water, no good thing can come out
But you no get shame, that you are waiting for a rotten coconut to come & make your life blissful.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tradepunter2: 12:02am On Feb 21
Rossikk:

Stop disgracing yourself and your family.....
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Burob: 12:03am On Feb 21
Tochi360:

Loll dis one is still shouting and wailing Igbo eeehhhh on Sm when the North is protesting and Yoruba market women are planning on beating Tinubu up like a thief for being such a COLLOSAL FAILURE grin grin

Continue to wail and cry Igbo eeehhhh,na your calling grin
He is a colossal failure because he hasn’t been able to transform your failed existence as quick as you had expected abi?

You are not ashamed to say that you are waiting for a Failure to save you?

Differentiate yourself between the Almijiris in Gombe & Kebbi since you all are waiting for your savior Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Duplik8t77(m): 12:06am On Feb 21
Rossikk:

e no go better for people wey born you. continue making excuses for these loonatics
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Burob: 12:07am On Feb 21
Duplik8t77:
e no go better for people wey born you. continue making excuses for these loonatics
mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2. Rule 2.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Bankkym: 12:10am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:

Only the brainless takes her serious

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances To Olamide’s 'Wo' At Silverbird Awards / Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.