Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu (39682 Views)

Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Omalicious1: 6:18am On Feb 21

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Dbegining: 6:20am On Feb 21
Bintasukai:

The subsidy regime had 30 more days to go, pray tell what he would have put in place before then. Since you say many things, I’m sure you know these things, not just differing to Obis brain in hope that he would have done “something”

The subsidy regime did not have 30 more days to go.

In the last Administration, subsidy was put in the supplementary budget not the main budget. So, that was what was expected. Put subsidy in the supplementary budget then, prepare cushions for it's removal. But what did Tinubu do with the supplementary budget? Yacht of 5billion cars for the first lady worth billions, renovation of government house, cars for senators.

Just accept Tinubu doesn't know jack about governance.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 6:23am On Feb 21
She is irresponsible and unreliable. Someone spoke with you in confidence but you are out here chasing clouts. Foolish woman. He lied to you because he knew right from start that you couldn't be trusted with confidential information.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Ken4Christ: 6:25am On Feb 21
Rubber stamp Senate knows what to do to save this nation. But they won't because they put their personal interest ahead of the interest of the nation.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by warlordd(m): 6:31am On Feb 21
Rossikk:

Obi’s plan was also to remove subsidies, so shush.

The situation would have been the EXACT SAME THING today.

So why didn't he reintroduced the subsidy like Jonathan when he realised that things were falling apart? Tinubu is totally useless.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Dbegining: 6:31am On Feb 21
dokks:
We Stand with BAT.

The economic policies will payoff later. Remove Subsidy, Float the Naira, Discourage importation and Invest massively in Agriculture and infrastructure, reduce foreign debts, encourage Electric vehicles , CNG or local refining.

Increase Minimum Wage
State police
Student loan

Very brave reforms

Stop saying nonsense Mr. Man

Those things you mentioned there are not credits to Tinubu govt and they are not reforms.

State police is done by the legislative arm. Not Tinubu who runs the executive arm.

Minimum wage increase has not been done yet and even if it is done, it's not done out of doing a r form but that this same Tinubu govt has made money become do worthless that he just has to increase the minimum wage. And no matter what the wage is increased to it won't be able to catch up with this mess Tinubu has put workers into.

5 billion student loan is highly irrelevant and incapable to cater for the needs for 36 states universities and polytechnics. And more stupid when you compare it to 24billion released forth Hajj for just a few people.

Please, stop saying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by heysquare(m): 6:34am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
Who takes hajiya Najaatu seriously 😒
You should know those that will easily take the woman seriously because she said what they always want to hear. They want everything to collapsed to justify their hates on this govt.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by eldoradoxx: 6:40am On Feb 21
I remember vividly when less than a year ago this woman when leaving Tinubu 's campaign to join Atiku warned Nigerians that electing Tinubu would be a disaster, because Tinubu he interacted did not possess the best state if mental alertness to govern effectively. Yhe Ronu/Emilokun mob descended on her. Today, she has been proved right.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Benwallt(m): 6:58am On Feb 21
Realtruth2023:

Are you on drugs?

Irrelevant
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by dikings(m): 7:06am On Feb 21
THUNDER Faya Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by dikings(m): 7:07am On Feb 21
heysquare:

You should know those that will easily take the woman seriously because she said what they always want to hear. They want everything to collapsed to justify their hates on this govt.
Everything don already collapse. What is left of Nigeria? If your too blind to see this because of tribe Woe unto you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by ogaontop(m): 7:21am On Feb 21
Bintasukai:

The subsidy regime had 30 more days to go, pray tell what he would have put in place before then. Since you say many things, I’m sure you know these things, not just differing to Obis brain in hope that he would have done “something”
Please is Tinubu not paying subsidy up till today?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Jaysnowkid: 7:22am On Feb 21
This is really embarrassing!
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by sokera: 7:33am On Feb 21
This woman is not smart, you can’t be asking someone what he has for you up north, you should be telling him what you want up north … someone told you if I have a blueprint they will kill me that means he already has something in plan that he can’t share with you for now and you just have to wait till after election… woman Tinubu was talking to you in parables but because you are not a coded woman you missed the code …

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Beautifulday: 7:44am On Feb 21
Victory662:
Ladies and gentlemen, we can now see that statistics is actually very important

You don't know how to finish a good debate. I dey vex for you.

I am not here to confuse but to convince you without bias and vabocity that statistics is very important is having food on your table.

grin
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Beautifulday: 7:45am On Feb 21
Rossikk:

Was his plan also to float naira?
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Chiefpriestt: 8:00am On Feb 21
Rossikk:

Shut up Akuya. Removing subsidy without plans on ground is a catastrophic decision made by your foolish Emilokan unlike Obi who had proper plan to rescue the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by vankeli: 8:13am On Feb 21
He said he didn't draft down any blue print especially on his plan for the north and for me that was deep, smart and wise if had made such plans known especially on security they would have killed him before the election

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Advancedman(m): 8:21am On Feb 21
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Unie30: 8:48am On Feb 21
Rossikk:

Everyone supported the removal of subsidy including me. However, removing subsidy without intervention/concrete plans is a disaster. Your Boss has a coconut head, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Abemy(m): 9:08am On Feb 21
Tinibu, a good politician, but a bad president.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by VULCAN(m): 9:13am On Feb 21
Hahahahaha.

Urchnns are shameless.

Eventually, you will drop this job when the N30k stipend won't be able to feed you for a day.

When rice hits N250k a bag, nobody will tell you.

Rossikk:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by VULCAN(m): 9:16am On Feb 21
Lollz.

You asked a sound question

The urrchns are just doing cut and paste all over Nairaland.

Brainless mob

manutdrichie:

So where did you see subsidy in that write ups

How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by trutht828: 9:24am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:

People, whose brains are not dead, take her seriously

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by abrahkyn: 9:24am On Feb 21
franchasofficia:
Of course Tinubu made it obvious to all Nigerians that he doesn't have any blueprint or plans on how to govern Nigeria when:

1.) Tinubu refused to show up for Presidential debate to sell his agenda to Nigerian voters

2.) Tinubu went to Chatham house in London and when the anchor asks him questions on how he planned to govern Nigeria if he is elected President of Nigeria, Tinubu instead of using such a rare opportunity to showcase his leadership skills rather assigned various APC members in the room to answer each of the questions while he formed boss of a narcotic gang before the whole world

3.) Tinubu rejected all invitations by journalists and different Nigerian media houses to come and tell Nigerians how he plans to govern Nigeria differently from the calamitous Buhari.

Nigerians knew all these but tribalism and religious madness didn't allow some sections of Nigeria to reason well. Instead they went ahead to vote for a clueless, confused old man called Tinubu in the name of its Yoruba turn even after Yorubas produced Military President in 1976, Interim President in 1993, an annulled President in 1993, another civilian President in 1999 to 2007 and another Vice President from 2015 to 2023. Their conscience and voice of reasoning didn't tell them that they ought to tell their son Tinubu to step aside and allow their Igbo Southern brothers to try for once since 1970, and you guys think nature and God will be happy with Nigeria and Nigerians for such injustice and inhumane treatment of Igbos in Nigeria?

Worst off, the criminal, corrupt INEC Chairman helped some of the deluded heartless Nigerians that gave Tinubu the few votes he got legitimately by switching off the IREV viewing portal to enable Tinubu and his evil APC gang to carry out an electoral heist that led to the foisting of a clueless, drug trafficking criminal as Nigeria's President. Now take a look at where we are today?

Naira is becoming worthless by the day, tell me which other country's currency loses almost 15% of its value everyday?

Kidnappers, terrorists and foreign fulani herdsmen terrorists have taken over all Nigerian forests, rural communities and farming communities, wrecking havoc, molesting women, killing farmers, kidnapping road users and travelers, crippling our economy and rendering Nigerian children parentless and turning many to orphans on daily basis yet the man we call President doesn't care instead he is busy telling Nigerians an imaginary story of how to endure temporary for an unrealistic better tomorrow that even the failed Buhari promised during his own calamitous 8 year regime that never came.

Construction sector that employs majority of Nigerians is already crippled by exorbitant price of cement, agricultural sector that also employ most Nigerians in rural areas have been completely crippled by insecurity caused by rampaging foreign fulani terrorists imported into Nigeria by same APC politicians still Tinubu doesn't care.

Whatever Nigeria is going through today is self inflicted out of hatred and dislike for one another, especially unjust hatred for Igbos that have lasted for decades.

The hatred Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have for Igbos when it comes to national politics and development is the reason Nigeria will never develop the way we desire. Until Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas genuinely repent of their evil mindset towards Igbos when it comes to national politics and economic development, Nigeria will continue to remain below par, it's not a curse, its scriptural.

You cannot cut off one of your hands and still expect yourself not to be handicapped?

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas don't want Igbos to produce President of Nigeria so that the evil policies and hidden traps they set against Igbos after the civil war ended in 1970 wont be dismantled by an Igbo President, for this, they are happy a mad man from any other tribe becomes the President of Nigeria instead of a competent Igbo man becoming the President.

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas want Igbos and Igbo region to remain underdeveloped to teach Igbos political lesson they had been teaching them since 1970 the civil war ended, and because of that they kept the entire Nigeria on the floor thinking they will destroy only Igbos and their 2x2 shop businesses

Nigeria make una brace up, the future of Nigeria as a nation looks so bleak

If Tinubu had won the Election in a free and fair contest, I would have blamed Nigerians for the woes they brought upon themselves. But in as much as Tinubu rigged his way into office, I won't blame Nigerians for the current hardship because we did everything to avert it before Mahmood ruined all the efforts and sacrifices Nigerians made in February 2023,

Please nobody should blame the Majority that voted for a New Nigeria rather Mahmood that truncated our efforts. Even Children saw it coming and that was why the young guy hanged himself in Jos immediately Mahmood did the abracadabra and announced Tinubu because he saw no better future for Nigerian and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by trutht828: 9:25am On Feb 21
Rossikk:

Then you are admitting that tinubu isn't better than obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Successlane: 9:26am On Feb 21
EreluRoz:

ONLY the born to hate children of hate from the red mud region

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by mctech(m): 9:31am On Feb 21
You rejected an appointment because you don't know of the plans for your people? A Nigerian politian!

Dey whine yourself!

Who created Boko Haram? Who sustains it and ensures that the efforts and billions spent to thwart it is frustrated?

Who destroys anyone in the military and elsewhere that doesn't support the Boko Haram cause?

Who created and sustains the Almajiri system?

I never knew Saint Naajatu loves her people so much!

I'm not disputing the clueless and incompetence of the present administration, though.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Skyehigher1: 9:55am On Feb 21
Who is this failure self. Who are her when tinubu is talking she wants to trend what is the blueprint of her candidate atiku she support atiku because of the northern agenda though tinubu very disappointed but power must shift to the southern Nigeria shikena
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Kay25(m): 10:14am On Feb 21
musa234:
Who floated the naira? Who removed subsidy and still paying it behind? Was it Atiku or Obi.. You Yorubas are heartless beings for not telling your god Tinubu the truth .Come to the north and see hunger and starvation... Its really painful walahi
Make i laff u didn't blame buhari who wasted 8 years doing shit wit dollars shady business that northerners were enjoying na it hit u u are shouting ...
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by onunwa21(m): 10:32am On Feb 21
He will soon perform the Lagos miracle!!!!
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by smith1985(m): 10:54am On Feb 21
This woman that went into hiding for shame of defeat has now suddenly come cos of the economic crisis to chase clout..with lies..how can Tinubu tell u he haa no blue print to rules Nigeria...what is the renewed hope documents displayed about? well this old hag can only fooled d foolish who believed her shameless lie...who knew this women before election...if tinibu didnt appoint her...hahaa Beta Edu is even far more popurlar than her before election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt / Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.