Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu (39725 Views)

Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Burob: 12:41am On Feb 22
Tochi360:

Werey Amen to the fact se I be Igbo and like other sensible millions of NIGERIANS I support Obi grin grin

Chai stop to dey run comot from baba sunny madhouse make this mental problem wey don dey worry you from small no kill You nah grin grin grin
Yes Indeed, your name alone had exposed you, & of course as a Tribalist in a closet, I knew that there was no way on god’s given earth you could say amen to the curse you threw out there.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Mayoisemj4real(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22
kennie2015:

You need to utilize your skills properly by venturing into counselling
let me start from you sir
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by kennie2015(m): 3:32pm On Feb 22
Mayoisemj4real:
let me start from you sir
so unfortunate that my emotional intelligence surpasses yours, therefore check elsewhere, good luck
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Mayoisemj4real(m): 6:14pm On Feb 22
kennie2015:

so unfortunate that my emotional intelligence surpasses yours, therefore check elsewhere, good luck
The lies you tell yourself,but deep down inna your head you know you need rescuing from yourself
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Tochi360: 8:59pm On Feb 22
Burob:
Yes Indeed, your name alone had exposed you, & of course as a Tribalist in a closet, I knew that there was no way on god’s given earth you could say amen to the curse you threw out there.

Oboy You are not making Sense.

There are shameless tribalist like you in all Tribes. This is what Reality holds not all this asthczet xvsuff vxxdtds nloplhdsx,fegaaej nvckir xsa5k ppts that You are writing.

It will not be well with anyone from any Tribe doing Tribal hate on this forum.

Ameeeeeeen oya se Your own.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by kennie2015(m): 9:04am On Feb 23
Mayoisemj4real:
The lies you tell yourself,but deep down inna your head you know you need rescuing from yourself
See this self acclaimed seer, thumb up to your folly
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by blueAgent(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23
lapintoz:
See hatred.....ndo....na like this you go wail till 2031.

Same hajia that ran to Atiku claiming PBAT is incapacitated. Now na no blue print.....una go soon talk haram print....

Awon oponu rada rada.

You cannot make an omelette without breaking an egg....

Cement, yam, tomatoes are going up cos of dollars. Food is sent to Niger to sabotage the country.

Una go hear am.

Zombie.

Food prices are going up, becos of inflation not sobatage .
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by blueAgent(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23
badoh:

Don't always rush to comment without understanding the context of the message because you're looking for likes. Tinubu is a politician and he can't expose some of his plans to people he cannot trust. Not every plan of government is stated in party manifestos otherwise you may play into the hand of your enemies. That woman think Tinubu is a dullard that will give his blue print to her so she can expose it to those that will destabilize his govt. Imagine her asking what Tinubu has in stock for the north and not for the whole country, see selfishness.

Useless excuse.

And 9months into his government he still has no blueprint or plan.
You are as clueless as, this useless president.

Zombie.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by drsmut: 6:37pm On Mar 03
Make she continue dey wail....

Ofunaofu:

Mama should rest while Tinubu take this country into apocalypse
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Sunday2021: 6:57pm On Mar 03
This is the result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner / Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu / Governor Obiano Appoints Yul Edochie As Senior Special Adviser On Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.