Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu (39683 Views)

Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Segzy19: 10:02pm On Feb 20
This aggrieved woman again?

Well those who will believe her will always do...

Who are you to Tinubu that he will confide in you with such secret even if it is true that he said that...?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Teebeemic(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20
I see
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Bigseven(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20
No be news na, the man said it was his turn first before manifesto can come in. So we’re not surprise at where we are now.
I asked a question, all the gra gra “I wan be president, I wan be president” na wettin hin come achieve be that ?? Omo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by kennie2015(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20
franchasofficia:
Of course Tinubu made it obvious to all Nigerians that he doesn't have any blueprint or plans on how to govern Nigeria when:

1.) Tinubu refused to show up for Presidential debate to sell his agenda to Nigerian voters

2.) Tinubu went to Chatham house in London and when the anchor asks him questions on how he planned to govern Nigeria if he is elected President of Nigeria, Tinubu instead of using such a rare opportunity to showcase his leadership skills rather assigned various APC members in the room to answer each of the questions while he formed boss of a narcotic gang before the whole world

3.) Tinubu rejected all invitations by journalists and different Nigerian media houses to come and tell Nigerians how he plans to govern Nigeria differently from the calamitous Buhari.

Nigerians knew all these but tribalism and religious madness didn't allow some sections of Nigeria to reason well. Instead they went ahead to vote for a clueless, confused old man called Tinubu in the name of its Yoruba turn even after Yorubas produced Military President in 1976, Interim President in 1993, an annulled President in 1993, another civilian President in 1999 to 2007 and another Vice President from 2015 to 2023. Their conscience and voice of reasoning didn't tell them that they ought to tell their son Tinubu to step aside and allow their Igbo Southern brothers to try for once since 1970, and you guys think nature and God will be happy with Nigeria and Nigerians for such injustice and inhumane treatment of Igbos in Nigeria?

Worst off, the criminal, corrupt INEC Chairman helped some of the deluded heartless Nigerians that gave Tinubu the few votes he got legitimately by switching off the IREV viewing portal to enable Tinubu and his evil APC gang to carry out an electoral heist that led to the foisting of a clueless, drug trafficking criminal as Nigeria's President. Now take a look at where we are today?

Naira is becoming worthless by the day, tell me which other country's currency loses almost 15% of its value everyday?

Kidnappers, terrorists and foreign fulani herdsmen terrorists have taken over all Nigerian forests, rural communities and farming communities, wrecking havoc, molesting women, killing farmers, kidnapping road users and travelers, crippling our economy and rendering Nigerian children parentless and turning many to orphans on daily basis yet the man we call President doesn't care instead he is busy telling Nigerians an imaginary story of how to endure temporary for an unrealistic better tomorrow that even the failed Buhari promised during his own calamitous 8 year regime that never came.

Construction sector that employs majority of Nigerians is already crippled by exorbitant price of cement, agricultural sector that also employ most Nigerians in rural areas have been completely crippled by insecurity caused by rampaging foreign fulani terrorists imported into Nigeria by same APC politicians still Tinubu doesn't care.

Whatever Nigeria is going through today is self inflicted out of hatred and dislike for one another, especially unjust hatred for Igbos that have lasted for decades.

The hatred Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have for Igbos when it comes to national politics and development is the reason Nigeria will never develop the way we desire. Until Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas genuinely repent of their evil mindset towards Igbos when it comes to national politics and economic development, Nigeria will continue to remain below par, it's not a curse, its scriptural.

You cannot cut off one of your hands and still expect yourself not to be handicapped?

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas don't want Igbos to produce President of Nigeria so that the evil policies and hidden traps they set against Igbos after the civil war ended in 1970 wont be dismantled by an Igbo President, for this, they are happy a mad man from any other tribe becomes the President of Nigeria instead of a competent Igbo man becoming the President.

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas want Igbos and Igbo region to remain underdeveloped to teach Igbos political lesson they had been teaching them since 1970 the civil war ended, and because of that they kept the entire Nigeria on the floor thinking they will destroy only Igbos and their 2x2 shop businesses

Nigeria make una brace up, the future of Nigeria as a nation looks so bleak
This write can earn you some dollars on upwork through writing, stop wasting your skill on unproductive things, don't forget that you will buy garri tomorrow

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:06pm On Feb 20
IDF HAS RAISED POLLING STATIONS ACROSS GAZA TO ENABLE ISRAELI SOLDIERS FIGHTING THERE TO VOTE IN MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS.

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Anguldi(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20
Bomboclat shocked
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Niyi4321: 10:08pm On Feb 20
franchasofficia:
Of course Tinubu made it obvious to all Nigerians that he doesn't have any blueprint or plans on how to govern Nigeria when:

1.) Tinubu refused to show up for Presidential debate to sell his agenda to Nigerian voters

2.) Tinubu went to Chatham house in London and when the anchor asks him questions on how he planned to govern Nigeria if he is elected President of Nigeria, Tinubu instead of using such a rare opportunity to showcase his leadership skills rather assigned various APC members in the room to answer each of the questions while he formed boss of a narcotic gang before the whole world

3.) Tinubu rejected all invitations by journalists and different Nigerian media houses to come and tell Nigerians how he plans to govern Nigeria differently from the calamitous Buhari.

Nigerians knew all these but tribalism and religious madness didn't allow some sections of Nigeria to reason well. Instead they went ahead to vote for a clueless, confused old man called Tinubu in the name of its Yoruba turn even after Yorubas produced Military President in 1976, Interim President in 1993, an annulled President in 1993, another civilian President in 1999 to 2007 and another Vice President from 2015 to 2023. Their conscience and voice of reasoning didn't tell them that they ought to tell their son Tinubu to step aside and allow their Igbo Southern brothers to try for once since 1970, and you guys think nature and God will be happy with Nigeria and Nigerians for such injustice and inhumane treatment of Igbos in Nigeria?

Worst off, the criminal, corrupt INEC Chairman helped some of the deluded heartless Nigerians that gave Tinubu the few votes he got legitimately by switching off the IREV viewing portal to enable Tinubu and his evil APC gang to carry out an electoral heist that led to the foisting of a clueless, drug trafficking criminal as Nigeria's President. Now take a look at where we are today?

Naira is becoming worthless by the day, tell me which other country's currency loses almost 15% of its value everyday?

Kidnappers, terrorists and foreign fulani herdsmen terrorists have taken over all Nigerian forests, rural communities and farming communities, wrecking havoc, molesting women, killing farmers, kidnapping road users and travelers, crippling our economy and rendering Nigerian children parentless and turning many to orphans on daily basis yet the man we call President doesn't care instead he is busy telling Nigerians an imaginary story of how to endure temporary for an unrealistic better tomorrow that even the failed Buhari promised during his own calamitous 8 year regime that never came.

Construction sector that employs majority of Nigerians is already crippled by exorbitant price of cement, agricultural sector that also employ most Nigerians in rural areas have been completely crippled by insecurity caused by rampaging foreign fulani terrorists imported into Nigeria by same APC politicians still Tinubu doesn't care.

Whatever Nigeria is going through today is self inflicted out of hatred and dislike for one another, especially unjust hatred for Igbos that have lasted for decades.

The hatred Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have for Igbos when it comes to national politics and development is the reason Nigeria will never develop the way we desire. Until Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas genuinely repent of their evil mindset towards Igbos when it comes to national politics and economic development, Nigeria will continue to remain below par, it's not a curse, its scriptural.

You cannot cut off one of your hands and still expect yourself not to be handicapped?

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas don't want Igbos to produce President of Nigeria so that the evil policies and hidden traps they set against Igbos after the civil war ended in 1970 wont be dismantled by an Igbo President, for this, they are happy a mad man from any other tribe becomes the President of Nigeria instead of a competent Igbo man becoming the President.

Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas want Igbos and Igbo region to remain underdeveloped to teach Igbos political lesson they had been teaching them since 1970 the civil war ended, and because of that they kept the entire Nigeria on the floor thinking they will destroy only Igbos and their 2x2 shop businesses

Nigeria make una brace up, the future of Nigeria as a nation looks so bleak
You got some facts right but you're smart enough to know that sentiments render a MUST READ article meaningless.
Nobody planned anything against Igbos, you simply can't make the numbers.
Maybe living almost 40% of life for learning business and serving masters, and getting married by the age of 40 has it's side effects

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by badoh(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20
Victory662:
Ladies and gentlemen, we can now see that statistics is actually very important
Don't always rush to comment without understanding the context of the message because you're looking for likes. Tinubu is a politician and he can't expose some of his plans to people he cannot trust. Not every plan of government is stated in party manifestos otherwise you may play into the hand of your enemies. That woman think Tinubu is a dullard that will give his blue print to her so she can expose it to those that will destabilize his govt. Imagine her asking what Tinubu has in stock for the north and not for the whole country, see selfishness.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Angelfrost(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20
This is not news na...!

Even up till now, the old timer still has no clue, not to talk of Blueprint. tongue

All he ever wanted was to fulfill his lifelong dream of being listed as a head of state of Nigeria before leaving this world.

What happens to the nation beyond that is not his headache.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by badoh(m): 10:10pm On Feb 20
brown3:
this old man without sense. Obi wouldn't have removed the subsidies on the day of his inauguration, he would have put many things in place before removing it.
Stop defending this man blinding. Go and watch the video and you will see him saying he will remove it the very first day he gets into office.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by reXurrectionZA(m): 10:10pm On Feb 20
Rossikk:

Obi’s plan was also to remove subsidies, so shush.

The situation would have been the EXACT SAME THING today.

stop lying to yourself. Leave peter obi alone, he has lost the elections. the current issue in nigeria was not caused simply by subsidy removal. It was caused by evil leadership, i ask you where did the funds saved from the subsidy go? How many insentives programs where initiated for the removal subsidy removal? What about the refinaries that where allegedly renovated how can they be used to mitigate the effects of the subsidy? Ask your self these questions. We love lies in nigeria and that is why we will continue to suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Egoveen: 10:10pm On Feb 20
Rossikk:

Obi’s plan was also to remove subsidies, so shush.

The situation would have been the EXACT SAME THING today.

May you be punished by Lucifer for this your nonsense post.......aturu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20
AqualinaXYZ:

Na una favorite line be this

“What would have Obi done differently”

Now my question is if Obi and Tinubu would have done the same thing so why were you guys bragging Tinubu was a master strategist

If Obi & Tinubu would have done same thing that means Obi is a master strategist too

Y’all should hide your faces in shame and accept the fact that Tinubu is a non living thing

Tinubu is a disgrace to Yoruba race

We @ Mannerless grill accept all you said or will still say about our darling Daddy.....

We waited for Press to ask Peter Obi that question, and we quickly copied that line from him...

But we are now blaming Press for not asking him HOW HE WOULD REMOVE SUBSIDY and still make the economy bounce back....

We were clueless after the election that all we could have as blue print was to remove Subsidy, but what to do next

We have no clue about that.....

Long live the President
Long live Agbadorians
Long live the Yoruba Race

Please we are calling on all meaningful Nigerians to beg Peter Obi release that Expo on his second page on how he would have done all he said pls ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Vic74real: 10:13pm On Feb 20
Truly brainless
AqualinaXYZ:
Thats why he’s been dodging interviews

The overhyped maggot in Agbada is brainless
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Putinofrussia: 10:13pm On Feb 20
lol
This Najaatu or whatever is her name again.
She once said Tinubu could not hold a pen grin
What does she want to say again that people will believe?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by LCling: 10:13pm On Feb 20
Look at how south is looking at North . North format don cast ... Tinubu or any South person is going 8years the person have right to do whatever.... This is the template Buhari dropped... Then no protest now all of a sudden even lizard in the north is finding there voice.....
SE,SS , guys are having fun on the matter because for once the situation is reaching north and everyone in Nigeria.not the 5%
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20
Wasn't it this same woman who claimed Tinubu can't hold a teacup? Well, only Obidunces will believe this grin
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by BBIA: 10:15pm On Feb 20
ArcSEMPECJ:

We @ Mannerless grill accept all you said or will still say about our darling Daddy.....

We waited for Press to ask Peter Obi that question, and we quickly copied that line from him...

But we are now blaming Press for not asking him HOW HE WOULD REMOVE SUBSIDY and still make the economy bounce back....

We were clueless after the election that all we could have as blue print was to remove Subsidy, but what to do next

We have no clue about that.....

Long live the President
Long live Agbadorians
Long live the Yoruba Race

Please we are calling on all meaningful Nigerians to beg Peter Obi release that Expo on his second page on how he would have done all he said pls ....

Long live Vulture bbq grills cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by dokks: 10:16pm On Feb 20
We Stand with BAT.

The economic policies will payoff later. Remove Subsidy, Float the Naira, Discourage importation and Invest massively in Agriculture and infrastructure, reduce foreign debts, encourage Electric vehicles , CNG or local refining.

Increase Minimum Wage
State police
Student loan

Very brave reforms
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by BabaO2: 10:17pm On Feb 20
This najaatu is so shameless, after you tried all means to discredit him before the election, who are you in the first place for Tinubu to give you or discuss his blueprint with you. This is so irritating, Tinubu doesnt care about Buhari not to talk about little fry like you, gullible hateful people will celebrate this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20
badoh:

Stop defending this man blinding. Go and watch the video and you will see him saying he will remove it the very first day he gets into office.

Pls we @ Mannerless grill are pleading with meaningful Nigerians remaining even though we are not part of them anymore, to plead with Peter Obi for the Expo in his second page on how to remove SUBSIDY......

Pls stop defending the Presidency, as at today and in some years , we are clueless on what to do next.....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by bentenny(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20
I beg to disagree....he has one....emilokan
😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by sweetjohn(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20
Yorubas has used tribalism to give Nigeria the worst president ever in history. Cry the way you like scream the way you like, It is only the Igbo presidency that will rescue and rebuild Nigeria out of this nonsense. Its natural on use. We can build a dead business and give it live. We will give Nigeria live that is if they are sensible enough to drop their stupid tribalism and religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Lomprico2: 10:26pm On Feb 20
The north is going hard on the bagman.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by yakson84(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20
Your stupid brother that destroyed economy just because opportunity he had as cbn governor. What if he was president. Emefiele is not clueless ba. Think b4 u post nonsence. Not all people ar stupid as u are.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by ShoeGetSize: 10:27pm On Feb 20
Ereluroz back on form! Welcome back to the shithole where you belong! Make you no dey form big boss when we know say you just ordinary APC zombified slave

EreluRoz:
Who takes hajiya Najaatu seriously 😒

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Invest4growth: 10:29pm On Feb 20
But he gave you his manifesto. Let us watch how he drives the economy. Let all statement copy from profs Soludo and Zulum in rejuvenating states. Let every state govt put resources on food and cash crops development then we take it to sme for processing after feeding the polity. There are so much the states can do now than wait for the federal govt.
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by phorget(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:

The hunger hammering you wont even allow you take yiurself serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Segxydube: 10:30pm On Feb 20
EreluRoz:

The current economy will take you serious no worry... Shebi u no wan get sense pass to dey follow leader wey no get idea ni... Ur eyes go soon clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Kay25(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20
AqualinaXYZ:

Na una favorite line be this

“What would have Obi done differently”

Now my question is if Obi and Tinubu would have done the same thing so why were you guys bragging Tinubu was a master strategist

If Obi & Tinubu would have done same thing that means Obi is a master strategist too

Y’all should hide your faces in shame and accept the fact that Tinubu is a non living thing

Tinubu is a disgrace to Yoruba race
Is bat really the problem juat keep shut if u don't know the what's really wrong with Nigeria do u think obi would do better go and ask ur father's why the country keep getting messed up
Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by Chummynoni(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20
Winning123:

Where will he get the money to put your many things in place knowing fully well Nigeria was spending 95% of revenue to pay her debts. May of you people are very ignorant.
sorry i have to chip in. Now, how is tinubu paying the debts? With still the same high cost of governance, no exportation to earn FX, no money from Oil because buhari already sold in advance. And what assurance do you have that subsidy is totally removed when Nigeria still import same Oil with more landing cost than before. With the current exchange rate, fuel is suppose to be sold above 1k. Nigeria is still paying subsidy, so tinubu shot himself at the foot for not putting some things in place before taking the decisions he took.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu by MightySparrow: 10:33pm On Feb 20
This Hajiya is not sincere. Whose problem is almajiri? Whose problem is Boko Haram a d bandits? Whose problem is Fulani herders?

These are northern design to rule at all cost. They should solve their problem.
Their children are the nuisance to the rest of us.

A average child in the south would wake up and head for school or a place to learn a trade. The northern child is roaming the street as almajiri and herders and urchins in the streets.
Their elders and imams deceive them that western education is Haram. Islamic education is useless in a secular world.

Why would there be a special treatment for the north? They are the problem of Nigeria, they contribute more of nuisance to Nigeria than any meaningful things.
In any society you find them, their youths don't do taxable works.

This Hajiya is foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.